The Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to the last button, I pulled the entire shirt open in one swift motion. The girls all screamed and cheered. At that point the first song ended. The next song up was one I knew well: "No Diggity" by Blackstreet. As soon as the familiar opening riff began, the girls cheered and clapped and began moving a bit to the music themselves. I tossed the tuxedo shirt aside.

Next off were my slip-on dress shoes. I didn't think there was a sexy way to remove socks, so I hadn't bothered to wear any. My feet and toes were now bare, which felt great against the shaggy rug. I knew the next big move was to rip off the breakaway pants, so I waited for the right beat. I teased them for the first couple of minutes of the song, making like I was about to take them off, giving them a few peeks at the top of my red underwear. Then, when the song got to the line, "You're blowing my mind...maybe in time...baby I can get you in my ride," I reached down and ripped off the pants in one quick motion. The girls all looked surprised and thrilled, their eyes wide -- even Rachel, who knew this move was coming -- and they all immediately hollered and cheered as I threw the pants across the room.

At this point, I had nothing on except my red thong underwear, the black bowtie, and the mask. Whether it was the excitement of the moment or the Viagra or both, I could feel that I was already semi-erect. I glanced down and could see that the underwear did not leave a whole lot to the imagination. As I looked out at the girls' faces, it was obvious that they had all noticed the same thing. Their eyes were all laser focused on my cock. Syd silently mouthed the word "wow" as she made eye contact with Maya, who was sitting across from her.

It's strange. I'd never done anything like this in my life. And yet, by that point in my performance, in the haze of the music and swirling lights and THC and alcohol, I was feeling very comfortable and in control, like this was my real job and I knew what I was doing. When "No Diggity" ended, the next song up, fittingly, was "Private Dancer" by Tina Turner.

It's a slower song, especially at the beginning, so I began slowly working my way around the room from left-to-right, starting with Maya, getting close to each girl while gently thrusting my pelvis back and forth just in front of them. By the time I got to Syd, who was sitting alone on the loveseat, I was a bit lost in the moment. I closed my eyes as I danced and felt the body high continue to ripple through me. It was then that I felt the first contact. A hand, very gently, had grasped the front of my underwear and was cupping my balls and semi-hard cock. It felt like electricity coursing through my body. My eyes shot open and I saw that Syd had her hand outstretched; she appeared lost in a trance as well. It didn't seem like there was much premediation to what she was doing; it was more reflexive, unthinking.

In reaction to the touch, I could feel the blood flowing instantly to my cock. I knew I would be hard as a rock in just a few seconds. My head immediately swiveled to the left where Rachel was sitting on the couch, next to Nicole. Her eyes were wide open in shock. The plan had been for Rachel -- not any of her friends -- to reach out and fondle me a few times during the performance. Each time I was supposed to back away and wag my finger to admonish her. When I'd raised the possibility that one of her friends might get grab-assy first, Rachel had been very dismissive. She was convinced that if she set the ground rules, they'd follow them.

I stood there paralyzed for what seemed like an eternity but was probably no more than 5-10 seconds, but that was more than enough time to develop what was probably the hardest erection I've ever had. There was no question that Syd could feel my cock growing in the palm of her hand, and her eyes grew with it. By the time I backed away, her mouth was gaping in shock. I looked down and could see that my cock was absolutely bulging underneath the thin red underwear. It was truly a ridiculous sight.

Not sure what else to do, I did what I was supposed to do with Rachel. I backed away from Syd while wagging my finger back and forth in admonition. She didn't seem all that admonished. She just leaned back and said, "holy shit! It's enormous!"

At that point, I really didn't know what to do next, so I just kept dancing and moved back over in front of Rachel, which I considered safer terrain. I expected her to use the opportunity to try to at least attempt a silent conversation, to communicate something with her eyes as to how she was feeling or what she wanted me to do next. But that wasn't what happened. She, like Syd, just stared at my cock. There was no eye contact at all. Even though she'd had plenty of up close experience with it over the years, she seemed transfixed. It was then that I recognized the look on her face. She was turned on. And not just mildly horny, but a level of turned on that she usually only achieved well into a love-making session, typically when she was getting close to orgasm and decided to take control. When she had that look on her face, it typically meant she would soon be on top of me, hands on my chest, grinding her way to the finish line.

As I was processing all of these thoughts, probably somewhat slowly given my own level of intoxication, I saw Rachel's hand reach out and, before I knew it, she had grasped my cock over my underwear and begun to stroke it gently. Waves of pleasure coursed through me. I was beyond turned on. It felt so good that I didn't want to pull away, and I wasn't even certain she wanted me to. So I just stood there, swaying with the music, and let her continue. For how long, I'm not certain, but eventually it occurred to me that I had to do something. Reluctantly, I pulled away, as I had with Syd, and waved my finger at Rachel admonishingly. She seemed surprised and even a little disappointed for a moment. It was as if she had momentarily forgotten where we were, but the wagging of my finger had brought her back to reality. Her friends were all looking at her, smiling and laughing, and she immediately looked a little sheepish and embarrassed.

I retreated back to the center of the room, still dancing but out of grabbing range of any of the girls. It was then that Nicole yelled, "oh god just take it off please! I've gotta see it." Syd and Maya laughed at that and hooted in agreement. Rachel still looked a little disoriented but smiled as her friends laughed.

When I had played it out in my head in the days leading up to this, I had imagined that I would get a couple of more songs into the playlist before being completely naked, but I didn't really see the point in delaying the inevitable. So I acquiesced. As seductively as I could, I reached for the edges of my underwear, waited a couple of beats as I swayed my hips to the music, and then pulled them completely off, letting them drop to the floor.

All of the girls -- Rachel included -- gasped at the sight of my freed cock, in all of its glory. And I have to say, this was as glorious as it had ever looked. It was bigger and harder than I even knew it was capable of getting, and it stood at full attention. You could have hung a coat on it. Maya, normally the quiet type, said "oh my god...I didn't know they got that big."

Nicole laughed and said "Rachel, you're such a lucky girl."

Thankfully, I was wearing a mask so no one could see the momentary look of panic on my face as I wondered if Nicole knew it was me. Rachel, however, was not wearing a mask and had a similar look on her face. Thankfully, Nicole continued, "your first stripper and you get this guy? Trust me they are not all hung like this. Good lord."

Rachel's face quickly transitioned from a look of panic to one of understanding and she smiled and laughed. Just about then, Private Dancer ended and a new song began. It was another one of the songs from the Magic Mike soundtrack. As I resumed dancing, my cock flopping around with every movement, it occurred to me that I didn't know what my exit strategy was here. There were a lot of songs left on the playlist, but now that I was completely naked, how long did they expect me to continue dancing? How long could this continue without becoming monotonous and awkward?

As it turns out, those concerns were unfounded.

Not wanting to just stand in one place, I began working my way around the room again. This time I started by approaching Maya, who I figured was the least likely to cause any trouble. Like the others, she was clearly very intoxicated, but she behaved herself. She just seemed transfixed, almost hypnotized, by my cock; her eyes were locked on it the whole time. As I danced in front of her, I couldn't help but notice the view. Her blouse was extremely low cut, the kind where the split began almost below the breast level and you could see some amount of "side boob" even under normal conditions. But I was standing right above her, and she was completely oblivious to the view she was giving me. I could see straight down her shirt, including almost the entirety of her right breast, nipple and all; she was not wearing a bra. It was incredible.

When I couldn't justify standing there any longer, I moved on to Nicole with some amount of trepidation. That trepidation turned out to be justified. Nicole had a look on her face not unlike the one I recognized on Rachel's a few minutes earlier. She seemed very turned on. Within seconds of me dancing in front of her, she couldn't control herself. She reached out and grasped my cock with one hand and gently cupped my balls with the other. She began stroking my cock with the skill of someone who'd had a lot of practice. It was an incredible sensation. By that point, I was beyond turned on. I immediately looked to my right to see how Rachel was reacting. She had that same horny look she'd had before, but again did not make eye contact with me and did nothing to indicate that she wanted me to pull away. I had no idea what to make of that. Every part of me wanted to let Nicole continue what she was doing, but eventually, using every ounce of my will power, I pulled away. I can't even remember if I followed up with the finger wag or whether I just moved on.

Rachel was the next up, so I moved back in front of her. My mind was reeling by this point and I really didn't know what she wanted me to do. I was rapidly losing any ability to think clearly, and I'm pretty sure Rachel was in the same boat. I was in front of her for no more than 10-15 seconds before her hand was out again. Like Nicole a moment before, she grasped my cock with her right hand but with the other she grabbed my ass. She began to stroke my cock. I was in absolute heaven and was beyond the point of trying to figure out what to do next, especially with Syd being next in line. So I just stood there, swaying slightly to the rhythm of the song, letting her stroke me. I was almost in a trance myself and had stopped paying attention to anything other than what my fiancee was doing to me.

Vaguely, via my peripheral vision, I was aware that there was some movement. Someone had gotten up from their seat and moved across the room, but it wasn't until Syd came up behind Rachel that I realized it was her. I have no idea how long Rachel had been stroking my cock at that point, but it was certainly much longer than I had allowed Nicole to do it. When Syd appeared behind the couch, I was startled out of my trance, but Rachel wasn't; she had no idea Syd was there.

At that point I saw what Syd had in her hand. She had grabbed a red can of whipped cream from the kitchenette area. Before I had time to really process what was happening, she leaned over Rachel's back, startling her and causing her to withdraw her hand in confusion. Syd reached out toward my cock and pressed down on the tip of the can. A jet of whipped cream shot out and landed on the upper shaft of my cock, creating a line of whipped cream extending up to the tip. Syd smiled and said, "time for dessert, Rachel!"

Nicole hollered in amusement and Maya gasped. Rachel went wide eyed with shock and just stared at my cock. There were about five long seconds where I wasn't sure what was going to happen and wondered if I needed to back away and put a stop to everything. But before I had time to complete my thought process, Rachel leaned in, put both of her hands on the base of my cock, and began to lick the whipped cream off of the tip. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was unbelievably turned on. Every time her tongue touched my cock, powerful waves of pleasure coursed through me.

Once she had removed about half of the whipped cream with her tongue, she took the entire top of my cock into her mouth. When she did that, Nicole and Syd both hooted and clapped. I looked over at Maya, and she sat there slack-jawed, staring, no doubt stunned at what her best friend was doing. As Rachel knew full well from past experience, there was no way to get the entire length of my cock into her mouth, which was probably why she very infrequently gave me blow jobs. But when she did, she was quite good at it. She'd use her mouth on the upper part of my cock and her hands on the lower part, which is exactly what she started doing in front of her friends.

At this point, whatever plans we'd agreed on had gone out the window. I was in a state of hyper-arousal and did not have nearly the will power needed to unilaterally pull away from what was happening. If someone was going to put a stop to this, it was going to have to be Rachel. But she had my cock in her mouth and didn't show any signs of relenting.

ESCALATION

At that point, while things had certainly gone sideways and significantly beyond what Rachel and I had contemplated, we were at least within the same universe as what we had planned. The plan had always been for me to get naked and for Rachel to "push the envelope" a little by touching me and breaking the stated ground rules. Beyond a little unanticipated touching from her friends, that was essentially all that had happened up to that point; she had just pushed the envelope a bit further than we'd planned.

But what happened next was a true escalation. Apparently tired of just being a spectator, Syd said, "okay, now it's my turn" and plopped herself down on her knees just to my right. With her hands, she gently pushed Rachel away and then immediately grasped my wet cock in her right hand and used her other hand to pivot me toward her. It all happened so fast that it caught me off guard, and before I had time to even think about doing anything, my cock was in Syd's mouth.

In my state of shock, I looked over to Rachel. She had leaned back on the couch and was watching intently, her expression inscrutable. After a few seconds of mounting uncertainty on my part, she finally made eye contact with me. It was very quick and very subtle; she simply smiled and winked, which I took to mean that she was not expecting me to pull away or put a stop to what Syd was doing. At least that's what I hoped it meant.

Syd also seemed to know exactly what she was doing, and she seemed intent on getting as much of my cock into her mouth as possible, perhaps on some level trying to one-up Rachel. With one of her hands, she stroked the shaft of my cock and with the other she gently caressed my balls. It was intensely pleasurable.

I don't know how long it went on, but it was long enough, and intense enough, that I started to feel myself really building toward climax and for the first time wondered what to do if it got to that point. Thankfully, I was able to put off that question a little while longer because we were interrupted by a tap from behind. I felt someone's finger poking me on my right butt cheek. I looked over my shoulder and saw that Nicole was standing right behind me. She put her hands on my hips and gently spun me around, causing my cock to pop out of Syd's mouth. When she had spun me all the way around, she leaned in and began kissing my chest while grasping my cock in her hand and beginning to stroke it. Slowly, her trail of kisses moved down my body until she too was on her knees in front of me. Within seconds, my cock was in her mouth.

I heard Syd hoot and laugh. Then I heard her say, "you're next, Maya!"

I looked up at Maya. She was still sitting in the chair, just a couple feet behind where Nicole was kneeling, staring slack-jawed at what was happening in front of her. When she heard her name, she looked over at Syd and Rachel and said, while shaking her head and slurring her words a bit, "no way. You guys are all crazy. I...I can't believe this...." She trailed off a bit at the end. She didn't seem angry or even upset; she just seemed like someone who genuinely couldn't believe what she was seeing. As soon as she was done speaking, she went back to staring intently at Nicole.

Nicole, meanwhile, seemed to be just as transfixed. Unlike Syd, she didn't seem to be trying to give the world's best blowjob. It was more like she was studying my cock, trying to appreciate it. She would put it in her mouth one second, and then take it out and lick it up and down or just stare at it while she used her hands to stroke it and move it around. It was as if she wasn't doing it for my pleasure, but for her own curiosity. And I was thankful because her slower pace and many pauses helped me pull back from the brink of orgasm.

At some point, I looked back over at Rachel. I wanted to be reassured that she was okay with what was happening. She was leaning back on the couch, watching intently. It was then that I noticed her hand. Her skirt, which was short to begin with, had ridden up her thighs, and I could see that her hand was between her legs. I remembered that she had told me, days ago, that she wasn't planning to wear any underwear tonight; she thought it would make her feel naughty and daring. I squinted to get a better look in the dim lighting and could see no evidence of any underwear. She was no doubt fingering her bare pussy.

I could see that Syd had noticed this as well. She smiled to herself and stood up, somewhat unsteadily, and walked back toward the bedroom. I didn't know what she was doing and figured maybe she just had to pee or something.

By the time she returned, probably no more than a minute later, my attention had long since returned to Nicole. But I turned again when I sensed Syd approaching. She had something small in her hand -- I couldn't tell what -- and she leaned over to whisper in Rachel's ear. Rachel looked startled for a second and quickly withdrew her hand from between her legs. Syd said something to her, too quietly for me to hear, and Rachel turned to look at her, wide eyed. She shook her head. Syd put her hand firmly on Rachel's shoulder and said something else, like she was trying to convince her of something. She said it very softly, but I was pretty sure she said, "you know you want to."

Rachel's eyes were still wide, and she had a reluctant look on her face, but she didn't shake her head this time. Syd broke into a really wicked grin. A few seconds later, I felt Syd's warm hands on my shoulders. She gently pulled me backward until I had separated from Nicole, who looked up at me a little confused. Syd spun me to my right, so I was facing Rachel. Then she held up in front of me the thing she'd been holding in her hand. It was a blue Trojan condom. She pointed at Rachel, and then looked back at me and said, "you understand, big guy?"

I was glad I had the mask on to hide the look of shock on my face. I looked right at Rachel, and this time she immediately made eye contact. She gave me a very small but unmistakable nod. She was giving permission; there was no question. At that moment, I heard the rip of the condom wrapper as Syd tore it open. She took it out and placed it on the tip of my cock. Using both hands, she carefully unrolled it, sheathing my cock in latex. I heard Maya gasp as the reality of what was about to happen finally registered with her.