The Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,109 Followers

"It looks like someone likes what they're seeing," Syd said, as she laughed and made her way over to the couch to pull me up as well. Soon we were all dancing to the music. I'm not normally the kind of person who loses himself on the dance floor, entranced by the music. But I'm also not normally the kind of person who takes two edibles and downs multiple shots of liquor before getting on the dance floor. This felt like a rave. We were all stoned and drunk and naked and dancing like fools.

And I couldn't help the fact that I'd again become rock hard, something that drew a number of comments from the ladies. After a few songs, when it had become crystal clear that my erection was not going to go away on its own, Rachel finally took some pity on me. She started dancing closer to me, more slowly, and with one of her hands, she began to stroke it. I'm sure the other girls noticed, but no one said anything. They just kept dancing.

I think the act of stroking my cock began to get the juices flowing again for Rachel too because, before long, she leaned in and started kissing me on the lips. Moments later, the song "Human" by the Killers started playing. It's one of our favorite songs. As soon as it came on, our kissing and groping intensified. It was as if we were the only two people in the world, oblivious to anyone around us. We were kissing passionately, our hands all over each other. After about a minute, I couldn't take it any more. I lifted Rachel up in my arms. She knew what I wanted, and I knew she wanted it too. She hooked her legs around my waist and I slowly lowered her down onto my erection, sliding right into her. As the fast part of the song began, it felt like we were spinning in circles, joined as one, barely hearing the hoots and hollers coming from the girls around us.

I knew I couldn't hold her like that forever, so eventually I made my way back to the couch, still holding her, still inside her. Without breaking the connection, I turned around and sat back on the couch. She was now straddling me, her knees on either side. I began to kiss her nipples, which she always loved. She moaned as she moved her hips up and down, sliding up and down on my cock. I looked over her shoulder and noticed that all of the girls were now watching, and all of them had their hands between their legs.

I returned my attention to Rachel, alternating between kissing her and sucking on her nipples. She was really into it now, moaning loudly, breathing heavy, oblivious to everything around her. I could tell she was going to come soon. This was always how she got when she was in the home stretch, her goal in sight.

At some point, I looked up again and realized that the girls had stopped dancing. Nicole and Maya had moved to the loveseat and Syd was on the chair. All of them had their fingers buried between their legs as they watched us.

Rachel, for her part, was getting very close to orgasm. She was breathing rapidly and her movements were starting to get frantic. With one hand, I cupped her right breast, with the other I reached around and began to lightly caress her anus with my middle finger. I knew that always pushed her over the edge. As I sucked her left breast in my mouth, she started saying "oh my god...oh my god...oh my god...oh my god I'm coming" and then her eyes rolled back and I could feel her spasm on my cock. That pushed me over the edge and I felt my own orgasm coming. It was almost as intense as the first one, and as I ejaculated inside of her, I heard one of the girls making orgasmic sounds as well.

We both looked over and saw that it was Nicole who had joined us at the finish line. Both Syd and Maya were still trying to get there, but it didn't take them long. We watched silently as Syd brought herself to an orgasm, followed shortly after by Maya. It was beautiful to watch.

Once we all caught our breath, Rachel went into the bedroom and found a blanket for us. She and I curled up together, still naked, on the couch. It didn't take long for us both to pass out. We woke up at some point in the middle of the night. The music had stopped. The room was dark. And the other girls had retired to the bedroom. We were in a spooning position and my cock was hard again. Without saying anything, Rachel reached down and guided my cock inside her. I whispered in her ear that I loved her, and she turned her head to kiss me. I knew her well enough to know that she wasn't looking to have real sex, that she was just offering me a quick release, so I did my best to be quick and efficient. A minute or two later I came again inside her, hugging her tightly as I did so and kissing her ear.

I knew the couch wasn't a particularly comfortable place to sleep, especially with two people, so I got up and gathered my clothes. I kissed her goodbye and told her to go get some real sleep in the bedroom, that I'd see her in two days when she came home. And then I went back to my own room to crash.

That was about 36 hours ago. Rachel's due home in a few hours. We haven't had a chance to talk about any of this yet. I love her more than I ever have, and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with her, but I think it's going to take us both a while to process everything that happened the other night. All I know is that we've got quite the story to tell, if we ever choose to tell anyone.

THE END

Sanomiya
Sanomiya
1,109 Followers