The Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, I stepped forward and got down on my knees in front of the couch, directly in front of Rachel. I reached forward, sliding my hands up her thighs, underneath her skirt, until I reached her hips. Gently, I slid her forward about a foot until her hips were on the edge of the couch. As I did so, her skirt rode up, exposing everything below her waist, including her shaved pussy. I lifted her legs in the air and aligned my cock with her opening. Her mouth was gaping in shock and anticipation. I slowly entered her. She was dripping wet already, and my cock went in with little resistance

That broke her silence. "Oh god...oooooh god" she moaned, her eyes somehow getting even wider. She put her hands on my abs. I started thrusting very slowly, but before too long, the playlist advanced to the next song. It was "No Lie" by Sean Paul and Dua Lipa, which had a faster beat. Fittingly, the song began with Dua Lipa's main line: "Feel your eyes; they all over me. Don't be shy, take control of me...." I grabbed Rachel by the hips and matched my pace with the rhythm of the song, thrusting in and out. I looked around. Nicole and Syd were both watching intently. And to my surprise, Maya, though still in her chair, had her hand up her skirt and looked incredibly aroused.

No more than a minute into the song, it became clear that Rachel was nearing orgasm. I could tell by her rapid breathing. She was rarely able to come in this position -- she usually needed to be on top -- but she had undoubtedly been most of the way there before I even entered her. Her arms were flailing a bit, looking for something to grab. Her right hand gripped the couch cushion, and Syd reached out and gripped her left hand. Syd was now on her knees just to our right, leaning onto the couch facing Rachel. I heard Rachel belt out "oh god, yes, just like that," and moments later her eyes nearly bulged out of her head as she climaxed, her left hand squeezing Syd's hand like a vice.

"Holy shit," Syd said slowly, "that was intense."

"Oh my god," said Nicole. Maya looked too shocked to speak.

I wasn't quite sure what to do at that point. I had been building toward orgasm myself, but Rachel beat me there and I stopped moving after she came, which caused the feeling to pass. I was still rock hard, but no longer on the brink of orgasm. I leaned back to rest and my cock slipped out of her.

Syd, who was still on her knees just to my right, looked over at my cock with the hungriest eyes I'd ever seen. Letting go of Rachel's hand, she reached down with both of her hands and hiked up her black dress over her hips, revealing that she also was no longer wearing any underwear. I suspect she took hers off when she went to get the condom. Her bare ass was less than a foot to my right. She looked over her left shoulder at me and said: "well don't just sit there."

I immediately looked at Rachel again, hoping for guidance. Again, she made eye contact, and again she gave just the slightest of nods. I couldn't believe what was happening and what was about to happen. I hadn't been with another girl in six years and this already surpassed even my wildest fantasy. I sat back up on my knees and slid over about a foot to my right, until I was directly behind Syd. I lined up my cock with her opening, moving slowly in case anyone had any last second change of heart. But before I could press forward, she pressed back, and my cock sank deep inside her.

Syd gasped and said, "oh my god...you're soooo big."

I reached out and grasped her by the hips, and began thrusting, slowly at first but then more rapidly as Syd urged me on. As captivated as I was by her and the surreal feeling of being inside someone else, I was cognizant of the fact that Rachel was just two feet away, still sitting just to my left. She had lowered her skirt but had otherwise not moved from her spot. When I glanced her way, she didn't make eye contact. She just watched me fucking Syd, as if in a trance.

As with Rachel, it didn't take long before Syd was breathing very heavily and seemed close to orgasm. She buried her face in the couch cushion and, with her left hand, reached out to find Rachel's hand. They reconnected, grasping each other's hands tightly. With her right hand, she reached between her legs and began fingering her clitoris. Within 30 seconds of doing so, she was nearly there, and almost screaming. She belted out, "he's fucking me so good...oh my god...oh fuck...oh...oh...oh...oh fuck!" And with that final exclamation, she leaned forward and her legs shook as she climaxed and spasmed on my cock.

As with Rachel, I had been working my way toward orgasm, only to have Syd beat me to the finish line. I sat back on my heels again, my cock again exposed. Within seconds, I felt a warm hand grab ahold of my hand. I look up. It was Nicole, and it was clear that she wanted me to stand. I stood up and turned toward her. She let go of my hand and put both of her hands on my chest, gently pushing me backward until I was up against the empty loveseat. Then she put her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed down. I sat down in the middle of the loveseat, Nicole standing right in front of me in her blue sequined dress.

She reached up under her dress with both hands and a second later, her matching blue thong panties fell to the floor. Then, without saying anything, she climbed up onto the loveseat, straddling me, one knee on each side, her chest in my face. I saw her reach behind and felt her hand on my cock. Then she slowly lowered herself down until I was inside her. Her eyes bulged as she impaled herself deeper on my cock. "Oh my god...it's so thick..." she managed to say, sounding almost breathless.

Just before she climbed on the loveseat, the music had changed to something slower. Nicole moved her hips to the tune, slowly, rhythmically. After a while, my hands instinctively went up to her huge breasts, though her dress completely covered them. In response, Nicole's hands went up to her neck. She reached behind her neck where the straps met and, a moment later, the entire front of her dress collapsed onto my chest, leaving her essentially naked, and the most magnificent pair of breasts that I've ever seen were suddenly right in front of me.

Syd cheered, and I heard Maya mutter "oh my god." Rachel was quiet, but when I looked over at her, I could see that her hand was once again between her legs and she was watching intently. She didn't look at all upset. I quickly returned my attention to Nicole and her spectacular breasts, reaching up to cup them and wishing I could tear off my mask and put her nipples in my mouth. I got the sense that Nicole was a bit of an exhibitionist because as soon as her dress came off, her level of excitement seemed to increase threefold. She was soon breathing heavily and moving quickly. Then, even more abruptly than the others, she climaxed, screaming "oh fuck" and nearly squeezing my neck off in the process.

By that point I was desperate for my own release, but I was also incredibly intrigued by what might happen next. Of all Rachel's friends, Maya is my favorite. It took a while to get to know her, to get her comfortable around me, but once I was able to overcome her shyness, I realized how smart and funny she was and how entertaining she was to talk to. She was the only one of Rachel's friends that I truly considered to be my own friend, someone I would enjoy hanging out with even if Rachel wasn't there. And truth be told, though Syd and Nicole (and several other of Rachel's friends) might be more beautiful in a traditional sense, Maya was the one I sometimes fantasized about at night, the one I would invite to the hypothetical threesome.

Once Nicole had caught her breath, she lifted herself off of me and collapsed back onto the loveseat next to me. She pointed across the room at Maya, who was still in her chair. Smiling, she said, "it's your turn, girl; he's all yours."

Maya suddenly looked apprehensive. "Come on, Maya," Syd implored, "trust me when I tell you that you'll regret it if you don't experience this. Cocks like this don't just grow on trees."

Nicole roared with laughter and then added, "she's right, Maya; and what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

But Maya didn't look persuaded. After a pause, she finally spoke, "part of me really wants to, but I just...I can't. Not with a complete stranger. Not like this." My heart sank. Not only was this not going to happen, but the vibe in the room had suddenly gotten awkward.

It was then, however, that Rachel got to her feet and moved across the rug to Maya. When she got to her chair, she leaned over and whispered something in Maya's ear. Maya's eyes went wide. After a pause, she whispered something back to Rachel.

As they continued their whispered conversation, the song that was playing ended. And in what I can only describe as an astounding example of cosmic serendipity, the song that came on was "Genie in a Bottle" by Christina Aguilera. The familiarity of the song seemed to instantly change the whole vibe in the room, and the lyrics were truly uncanny. Just as they stopped whispering, the line began "My body's saying 'let's go' -- oh oo oh oo oh -- but my heart is saying 'no'."

Rachel stood up and offered Maya her hand. She took it and stood up with her. Rachel turned and led Maya by the hand across the room towards me. She then extended her other hand to me and pulled me up as well, leading me directly in front of Maya, so close that my cock, still hard as a rock, brushed against her stomach. I felt Maya's hand gently grasp my cock, which instantly sent bolts of pleasure coursing through me. As the chorus played ("I'm a genie in a bottle...") Rachel maneuvered around behind Maya, and I heard the sound of a zipper. The next thing I knew, Maya's skirt fell to the floor, leaving her in just her blouse and a pair of thin white panties.

I'm not sure what came over me at that point, but without even thinking, I did the boldest thing I'd done all night. I reached behind Maya's neck and undid the knot that was holding the two straps of her blouse together. As soon as I did so, the straps came down and the entire blouse fell to the floor, leaving her naked except for her panties. It was a sight I never dreamed I'd see. She was stunning, a pixie of a girl, so slender and lithe, the epitome of Asian beauty. As I stared at her naked body, the song played: "Music fading and lights down low; just one more dance and then we're good to go."

I reached forward and lifted her up -- she was so light -- and gently lowered her onto her back on the white faux fur rug. Once she was on her back, I reached forward and gently grasped her panties with both hands, pulling them down her legs and off. Through all of this, she was silent; she just looked at me with wide eyes, but I could tell they were wide with anticipation, not apprehension. Whatever Rachel had said to her had changed her mind.

I crawled on top of her, in the missionary position, and she lifted her legs in anticipation of what was coming. Slowly, gently, I positioned my cock in front of her opening and began to push in. Her arms were wrapped around my shoulders and, as I entered her, I could feel her fingernails digging in. She was very wet, and I went in smoothly, though it was a snug fit. She gasped and said, breathlessly, "deeper." As I fully penetrated her and began to thrust, she wrapped her legs tightly around my back. Her mouth was right near my left ear, so I could hear her begin to moan softly.

Then she leaned in and whispered something very quietly in my ear. She said, "I know it's you, Jason; Rachel told me."

I was so stunned that I momentarily stopped moving. Suddenly it made sense. That's what Rachel had whispered in her ear. That's what had changed her mind. She didn't feel comfortable doing this with a stranger in a mask, but she felt comfortable doing it with me. The fact that she knew it was me, that she wanted to fuck me, somehow made it that much more exciting. I began thrusting again with an enhanced sense of arousal and connection, and she continued to moan. After a couple of minutes, she was breathing more rapidly and moaning more loudly.

And then the song changed again. Next up was "Naughty Girl" by Beyonce. Between moans, Maya whispered, "oooh, I love this song." When it got to the line -- "I don't know what's gotten into me; the rhythm's got me feeling so crazy" -- something seemed to come over her. She whispered, "I wanna change positions."

She released her leg lock, and I immediately sat back on my knees so I was no longer pinning her down. Then she scooted back about a foot, making my cock slide out of her, and she sat up. The song had reached the chorus: "Tonight, I'll be your naughty girl..." She had a devilish smile on her face. She reached for my cock, and I wasn't sure what she had in mind. A moment later, I felt her fingers delicately sliding the now heavily-used condom off of my cock. I heard Nicole and Syd gasp when they realized what she was doing.

When she'd gotten it all the way off, she tossed it aside and then immediately spun herself around until she was on all fours, her petite ass protruding toward me. I was more turned on at that moment than I'd ever been in my life. All of the sex, all of the sensory overload, all of the intoxication, it had just been building and building to this point, and I could no longer think. My animal instincts were now totally in control.

I rose back onto my knees and immediately plunged my bare cock into her as far as it would go. She squealed in pleasure. I grabbed her by the hips and began to thrust. She lowered her arms until her face and shoulders were touching the rug, her ass the only part of her still raised. I picked up the pace of my thrusting, determined to make it to the finish line this time. Let me tell you, there's making love, there's having sex, and then there's FUCKING. This was fucking. Sweaty, animalistic, and loud. Maya's hands were gripping the rug with a white-knuckled intensity. She was breathing hard and moaning loudly. I knew I was almost there.

She came just before me, yelling "ooohh god, I'm coming" as she spasmed on my cock. Moments later, I finally reached the summit, and the most spectacular orgasm I've ever had washed over me like a tidal wave. I somehow had just enough functioning brain cells left to remember to pull out at that moment. My cock came to rest on the crack of Maya's ass just as an absolute torrent of cum shot out of it, showering her back in wave after wave of droplets.

"Oh my god that was hot," I heard Syd say.

"You're amazing," Nicole added, shaking her head in disbelief.

Rachel didn't say anything, but she was smiling and had a look of what seemed like pride on her face. As Maya collapsed to the floor in exhaustion, Rachel got up off the couch and walked slowly over to me. She stopped right in front of me and reached behind my head. I felt her pulling on the straps to my mask and, before I could really process what was happening, she lifted the mask off of my face, and she kissed me on the lips for several seconds.

"Jason?!" Nicole belted out, "what the fuck?!" She seemed truly shocked, not angry but absolutely floored.

"Hooooly shit" was all Syd could muster, as she shook her head and smiled. "I can't believe it." After a pause she added, "but actually some of this makes more sense now. She knew, didn't she?" Syd asked as she pointed at Maya, who was still lying on her stomach on the floor.

Maya turned her head to look at Syd, "I only knew at the end, when Rachel whispered it in my ear." Syd smiled in understanding, but was still shaking her head in disbelief.

"I think I owe you an apology, Rachel," she said, "if I had known this is what Jason was like in bed, I would never have given you so much shit about needing to be with more guys. You're not going to do better than that." Rachel and I both blushed at that, which was pretty incredible given everything that had just transpired.

"Just to be fully transparent," Rachel began, clearly wanting to get something off of her chest, "this is not what either of us had planned. This was all my idea -- and Jason was a good sport -- but my plan was just to have him strip for us. I felt more comfortable with him than I would have with some random dude. And I figured that if he was the stripper, I could break the rules a little, maybe touch him a few times, and you would think I was being wild. In retrospect, it really wasn't all that well thought out." She looked very sheepish.

"I'm sorry we pushed you, Rach" Syd said -- looking at Nicole, who nodded in agreement -- "and I hope we didn't make you do anything you'll regret tonight....or you, Jason," she added, looking at me.

Rachel looked at me, still smiling, and then back at Syd and Nicole. "I'm not going to regret this night -- and I'm pretty sure Jason just had the best night of his life." I smiled sheepishly when she said that. "But from this moment on," she continued, "he's back to being exclusively mine. Understood?"

"Damn it," Syd and Nicole both said at the same time, which made them both laugh hysterically.

The music was still playing and the lights were still swirling. Rachel took me by the elbow and led me over toward the couch, where we both plopped down next to each other. Maya had gotten up and headed toward the bathroom, no doubt to clean off all the cum from her back. She wasn't gone long. When she came back over to take a seat, I was startled again by her nudity. She was still completely naked, not having bothered to put any of her clothes back on and probably not even sure where they were. It was her nonchalance that was so sexy. She didn't seem the slightest bit self-conscious.

Nicole too had never bothered to pull her dress back up, though with her I found it less surprising. Her dress was still draped around her waist like a sash, covering nothing important. Only Syd and Rachel still had their clothes on, Rachel with her skirt and blouse and Syd with her black strapless dress.

"Jason," Syd asked, coming up behind me, "how do I pair my phone with this speaker? I want to change the music." I took her phone and connected it via bluetooth before handing it back to her. "Thanks!" she said, "girls, now it's time to dance."

She clicked on one of her own playlists and the music changed. A familiar beat started which we all immediately recognized as "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas. Syd moved around to the center of the room and began pulling us all up one by one. As soon as Nicole stood, her dress fell to the floor and she was completely naked, just like Maya. Both of them immediately pointed out that Syd, unlike them, still had her dress on.

She smiled and said, "well, that's easy to fix." Then she turned around and said, "a little help?" Nicole reached up and unzipped the back of Syd's dress. The whole dress quickly fell to the floor, leaving her in only a strapless black bra. With impressive dexterity, she reached back and unclasped her bra with one hand; it too fell straight to the floor. Syd was now fully naked in front me, and she was a sight to behold. Just straight up centerfold material, dancing naked next to two other beautiful, and equally naked, women. It had been less than 15 minutes since I'd ejaculated all over Maya, but I could already tell that my erection was starting to return, no doubt aided by the Viagra still coursing through my system.

Syd came for Rachel next, reaching out with both hands and pulling her up. "You know you're the only one here with clothes on, right?" Syd asked her, a wicked smile on face.

"That's not true," I responded, "I've still got this bowtie on." That got a chuckle out of the girls. By that point, Syd was in the process of turning Rachel around to face me. I heard Syd unzipping Rachel's skirt. She shimmied her hips a little and a moment later her skirt was on the floor. She kicked it to the side as Syd grabbed both sides of her blouse and lifted up. Rachel raised her arms in the air and then it was off, leaving her in just a red pushup bra and her white headband veil. She paused for a beat before reaching for the front clasp of her bra and undoing it in a seductive flourish. Rachel's naked body was, at this point in our relationship, a very familiar sight to me. But that didn't make her any less sexy. I had always found her stunning. Her long curly hair and olive complexion. Her toned, slender body. She was beautiful. And in that moment, with the veil on and the colored lights dancing around her, illuminating her naked body, I was seeing her in an entirely new light. She was like an erotic angel. I could feel myself getting hard again as I took in the sight.