The Bachelorette Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our breathing was the only sound until Vicki said, "Fuck, Susan. You're perfect, baby."

I blushed, "Thank you, Vicki. You're not so bad yourself."

We kissed again, then decided to shower and eat something before starting all over again. I told her in the shower that I wanted to take her as my date to Cherise's wedding. But, it didn't seem like a suitable first date, and since I was the maid of honor, bringing one of the strippers from the party as a date might not go over well. Vicki laughed and understood, suggesting we have an actual date someplace lovely. She also mentioned that she'd had sex before a first date a few times, but none were this good. I blushed and thanked her, kissing her again. I thought we were a good match in bed, and time would tell how good we were in other departments.

I started thinking about how to tell my mother about desiring other women. Bringing Vicki to meet her as a girlfriend would undoubtedly cause a reaction, but knowing my mother, she'd want the best for me and accept Vicki as if she were my boyfriend. It wouldn't happen right away. I needed to be more confident about how Vicki and I would get along. It was something I'd continue to think about.

After our shower, I dressed in a pair of Vicki's panties and a tee to help her with breakfast. We sat eating and talking, sipping coffee while playing footsie. With the dishes in the sink, we went back to bed. We rotated the mattress to avoid the areas we'd been in before. Thankfully, Vicki had a king-sized bed which helped.

This time we started slowly, kissing and talking. We weren't in any rush like we were before. Vicki enjoyed being the lead in our lovemaking. She wasn't demanding but subtle, suggesting we do this or that. If I wasn't keen on her suggestion, she let it go to find common ground with me. I did do a couple of things I wasn't sure I'd like, but Vicki eased me into them, and I admit I liked them. By one in the afternoon, I was ready to home and be domestic, doing laundry and cleaning up my apartment. My normal Sundays are lazy as I do my chores. I hoped I had the energy after leaving Vicki to get something done.

We made plans for a 'first date' during the week due to her weekend stripping job. We talked about what she did at work between naps and making love. Her previous lovers couldn't handle what she did for a living after a month or so. They were initially thrilled with dating a stripper until the late nights, and the suspicion that Vicki was cheating on them destroyed their relationship. Vicki wrote it off as an aspect of her job. She assured me she'd never cheated when in a relationship, and I believed her.

When I got home, I showered, put on clean clothes, and did some laundry before taking a nap. I decided to up my workouts at the gym. If I were to date Ms. Perfect Body, I would need more endurance to keep up with her. Even if this didn't work out, being in better shape wouldn't hurt me for future loves. Besides, I loved the rush of a good hard workout almost as much as an orgasm.

12