The Bachelorette Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both rinsed off, taking turns under the shower head. Next, we did fronts. I shut off the water so we wouldn't run out of hot. We took turns soaping each other's boobs, and I was in awe. We played, rubbed, kissed, and enjoyed each other until we felt a chill. I turned the water back on to rinse. We still played with each other, I was exploring, and Debbie was enjoying.

Well, I enjoyed it too. The last thing we washed was each other's vaginas, and we did it simultaneously. My god that was erotic. It was like masturbating together, something I'd never done with another woman. We didn't take it too far, just enough that I hungered for more. Debbie asked me to shut the water off so we could dry and go to bed, where it was much more.

We probably shouldn't have let out hair get wet. We didn't shampoo because we both were too busy playing with each other. So, we dried as best we could, then wrapped our heads in dry towels to prevent too much water on my pillows and the bed. I knew it would dry at some point, but it was inconvenient.

We walked out into my bedroom, and I glanced at the full-length mirror at the two of us. I stopped Debbie and asked her to stand beside me as I gazed at our reflection. She slipped her arm around my waist, wondering what I was doing. She asked if there was a camera hidden somewhere, and I laughed. I told her no, I'm not that sophisticated or creepy. I wanted to see us together and thought we looked good.

Debbie giggled, telling me we looked great next to each other, then cupped one of my boobs, leaned in, a kissed it. I shivered and had to agree with her. Two busty nude women, one old and weathered. The other, young and gorgeous, with their hair up and wrapped in pink and yellow bath towels, we couldn't have been any sexier.

Next, we turned down the covers on my bed. It had been way too long since I shared it with anyone. Now I was expanding my horizons with another woman.

Debbie became the instigator and guide on my path to making love to another woman. I knew how; we might have different parts than men, but the kissing, licking, touching, and words one uses still have the same basic effects.

But everything came together very differently than it was with Frank. Debbie wanted to take her time with me. I was expecting we'd go down on each other and be done. But she had a much better plan.

We started kissing, she was on top of me, straddling me at my hips. Our breasts mushed together as we made out. Her skin against mine felt so lovely, and the lack of a penis oozing pre-cum on me was very different. Although, I could feel her warm sweetness as she sat on me, which was a bit different.

My hands roamed the small of Debbies back. I liked feeling her curves and would use my fingernails to trace little circles. She seemed to enjoy that as her tongue played with mine. We took a break from kissing so Debbie could suckle. I suggested we change our position so we could nurse each other simultaneously.

Debbie giggled, "I like the way you think, Linda.

I grinned, "I'm glad, sweetie."

We moved so we were diagonal on the bed. Debbie was on top as we began playing with each other's breasts. The room became filled with moans and the sounds of hungry lips sucking on nipples. We continued like that for a very long time. I thought I might have a breast fetish because I didn't want to stop.

Debbie had other ideas, which were much better. She pulled up on my nipple one last time, then rose to leave me wondering what she was up to. She kissed my lips and then worked down my body so we were in a sixty-nine position.

We were total opposites as far as grooming down there. My full untrimmed bush, speckled with grey pubes, was a stark contrast to her little trimmed arrow pointing down to the promised land. She asked if I was alright with our position, and I told her I was okay.

Debbie practically dove between my legs as I teased her with my tongue, getting acquainted with her taste and the texture of her hair in my mouth. I didn't think I was doing a very good job because Debbie's tongue in my pussy was distracting. That girl knew what she was doing as I was learning. I did manage to focus long enough to find her hood and slip my tongue underneath. Her clit was solid and slippery as I rolled the tip of my tongue over and around it.

I eventually used both hands to grab her ass, holding it in one place to concentrate. That's when she started guiding me between licking, kissing, and sucking on my pussy so we'd both cum.

Frank was never vocal when we made love, hearing Debbie was different; her words guided, praised, and aroused me as we managed to get off together.

I happened to cum first, thanks to Debbie's expertise, then once I settled down, I concentrated on her. It may have helped when she moved to sit over me, and I guess you could say she rode my face. She still kept guiding and praising as she squirmed and slipped back and forth over my outstretched tongue.

I lost track of time lying under her. The sensations my body was experiencing isolated me from everything except Debbie's sweetness. I finally managed to bring her to a climax. When that happened, she laid on top of me once again.

We kissed, cuddled, talked, and giggled until I saw my bedside clock and noticed it was almost eight. We'd been playing for nearly two hours. I suggested we clean up and eat dinner. I debated asking her to stay the night.

Debbie declined my dinner invitation and didn't give me a reason. I was okay with that, so we showered again, dressed, then kissed goodbye.

After she left and while I was eating, I wondered if I should continue with this. I knew she had eyes on Candace, so maybe I was another notch on her bedpost. It didn't matter. I was happy that I had the opportunity. I now knew what it was all about and enjoyed it.

12