The Bachelorette Party Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I added to my pleasure by massaging my breasts and tugging my aching nipples. Roselyn saw what I was doing and commented that she'd get to my breasts in a bit, but first, she wanted me to bask in the glow of my first climax with her.

I was so close to doing just that, and she knew it. When her talented tongue sliced between my lips, I nearly lost it again. But it was still too early for Roselyn. She continued playing with me, her finger massaging above and her tongue inside. Her tongue snaked its way to my clit, where she finally focused.

She circled my nubbin with the tip, withdrew it, then sucked on my lips, only to return and repeat. Roselyn was fantastic; when she'd had enough, she concentrated on my clit to send me over the edge.

This was my second time with a woman; as my body responded to Roselyn's magic through the haze of my orgasm, I briefly wished I'd started dating sooner. If my pussy could sing, it certainly would have.

Roselyn sat back on her heels as she watched me convulse. She massaged my ankles and smiled at her handy work. I was a mess, and I loved every moment of it. When I could focus again, I grinned and told her it was my turn.

Roselyn giggled, "I can't wait."

So, she lay down beside me, and we started kissing. While making out with her, I played with her lovely full breasts. Unlike someone else's breasts I'd played with, Roselyn's were full and natural, just like mine. I tugged her nipples, and she moaned. I pinched, and she moaned louder and squirmed.

I got an idea and left her sweet lips to focus on those lovely mammaries. Roselyn rolled onto her back while I laid across her to suckle and tease her until she decided she'd had enough. I was in boob heaven, licking, sucking, biting, and pulling her dark pink teats as she squirmed, praising my handiwork.

Since my lover enjoyed my attention to her breasts so much, I decided to add to her excitement. I backed up just a shade to finger her while I nursed. When my hand sifted through her sweet red bush, Roselyn purred. I grinned as I continued sucking, and my hand cupped her vagina. Massaging led to a finger between her lips. I basically did what she did to me; only my finger was inside and not out.

Discovered her clit, and played with it. Roselyn added to my breast, playing with her hand on the boob I wasn't on. She'd tug, pinch, and roll it as I suckled and fingered her. When she asked me to go lower, I left her breast to lick my way to her moist, sweet pussy.

Moving between her legs, I used both thumbs to rub her labia while I admired her golden pubes. Using my arms, I opened my love's legs. Roselyn moaned her approval just before I slipped my tongue in her.

I laid my cheek against her inner thigh and lapped her honey. Swirling my tongue within her, Roselyn complimented me with good girl, yes, and babe as her favorite words.

Playing with her clit got her more excited. She placed her hands on my head, pressing me deeper and sifting through my hair.

When she said, "Oh, fuck, Linda. There, stay there."

I did, and it resulted in her climax. I remained licking and enjoying her musk until she nudged me with her hand. I wiped my mouth with my fingers and then licked like a cat after dining.

Roselyn giggled, "Come here, kitten, kiss me."

I laughed, "I'm far from being a kitten lover."

She smiled as we cuddled, "You can be my kitten or whatever you want. You're delicious, Linda. I'm so glad we met."

When I told her I was glad also, we kissed again and slowly drifted off to sleep.

That was our first lovemaking session. We did it again in the morning and again in the shower. When I left her, I felt sated and happy. The girls grinned but didn't say much when I got home. They could tell by my smile I'd had a good time.

I told them Roselyn would be coming out more often, and they liked that. They enjoyed seeing me happy and liked Roselyn, which made things much nicer.

Roselyn has never asked about the girls intimately, and I've slept with her twice at her place. She's not interested in them and has said so without saying it directly. Her focus is on me, and it feels beautiful.

Roselyn's been to the ranch for dinner several times now. The four of us get along fabulously, and she's very knowledgeable about horses. Vicki and Susan are learning to cut and reign with Dixie and Princess with Roselyn's help.

When Roselyn comes over for dinner this time, she's going to stay the night. When I think about it, I have to smile about the last year and a half. I would never have imagined any of this taking place. I'm one happy lady, and to think it all started due to some poor dispatcher screwing up.

12