The Bachelorette Party Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I much prefer my way. I get paid to cater to a woman's most degenerate fantasies. I empower them. I dance for them. I lick their pussies. I fuck them in any orifice they desire. I'm a highly paid prostitute working the one night in a woman's life that she can retain my services and not suffer collateral damage to her reputation. The bachelorette party is every woman's wild, wild life.

It was the second Wednesday in December, if I remember correctly, when I heard the knock at my door. I wasn't expecting anyone. And I wasn't in the habit of entertaining unsolicited visitors.

In truth, at the time I was lounging about on my couch, trying to talk myself out of masturbating. I'd had an extensive fuck session with Gloria two nights before. While watching HBO that afternoon, I felt a little flare in my stomach indicative of an impending erection. This happened a lot. But I knew I had to work on Friday night. Why waste joy juice in my fist when I could get paid for it two days hence? The door knock shook me from my sexual musings.

I opened the door to find Sister Samuelson on my doorstep. It was cold outside. And, as I'd said, I NEVER entertain women in my home. I was astounded to see her standing there. She brushed past me and entered, uninvited.

"Hurry up. We don't have much time," she said.

TIME? Time for what? Who'd invited her here? HOW THE FUCK DID SHE FIND OUT WHERE I LIVE? Even Gloria doesn't know where I live!!

Do you remember the movie Boomerang? Do you remember the scene where Robin Givens showed up at Eddie Murphy's apartment in a full-length trench coat wearing nothing but a lacey red bra and panty set underneath? Well, Tammy Samuelson wore that same full-length trench coat, but when she turned to face me and opened the coat, she was butt-ass naked underneath. And she'd shaved her pussy.

My questions would have to wait.

12