All Comments on 'The Back Nine'

by LizzyLaRose

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
EPCeneEPCenealmost 3 years ago

Great first story! Hot action. Keep it up, I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was a surprisingly odd but good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why are you calling both of them he?. You say one has breasts and is wearing women's clothing. Would that not be a she.

Bigthcc878Bigthcc878almost 3 years ago

Wonderful story, but I would like a sequel(s). I am curious why you referred to the trap as a he the entire time. Any particular reason? Maybe ad more detail about each cumming or consider adding cum play.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Haven't seen a golf themed story that I recall, nice change.

Minor suggestions on word selection: "At what treasures lied beneath; perhaps 'lay' would be more appropriate?

Farther/further - just to avoid repetition with the words so close together.

This was an enjoyable read and I am sure future installments will be equally, if not more entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start, very hot writing. Many authors struggle with writing long and expressive sex scenes, many veterans even, not you ;) Not sure if you are trans, if so or just because, a story from the PoV of the girl might be hot, or just show more equally how each of the couple feels. This is not a must by any stretch though, single PoV is a perfectly valid choice.

As some others have pointed out people who are this into being the other sex generally use those pronouns, your hero(ine) definitely seems like a she. I personally don't care much but some might dislike the story for it and even lash out at you so something to consider.

Finally more story to lead into the sex and enrich it is perhaps something you can do. It is by no means a must, a straight fuck story is what you need sometimes and you did that superbly. But getting to know the characters, their motivations, etc can give them more depth and make the eventually sex that much more meaningful and hot.

Keep up the good work, hope you post more trap/trans stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Daddie n femboy oh so hot

kriss4912kriss49126 months ago

Wonderful read wish my Saturdays were this lovely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLizzyLaRose@LizzyLaRose
Hi, I'm Lizzy! I draw NSFW art and write erotic stories. I'm relatively new to both, so feedback is appreciated. Thanks! -Lizzy <3