All Comments on 'The Back Spasm'

by HDTopper

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
NurtureWarriorNurtureWarriorabout 17 years ago
Pulling an end run around the Submission Guideline

I will break the ice to be the first to say I was thoroughly loving your story all the way to the end, almost. But when you twisted what was a great "Mature" story of erotic coupling of two sexy adults into A SERIOUS VIOLATION OF LITEROTICA GUIDELINES your score dropped from 100 to ZERO.

What part of "Basically, our biggest requirement is that we do not accept any story in which characters under the age of 18 are involved in sexual situations" don't you understand ???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Can you not count?

Brilliant story that breached no guidelines. Nurture Warrior obviously can't add eight to ten and get eighteeen. Besides an eight year old daughter arriving next door ten years ago, had he read the story properly he would have come across this passage "The storm was unrelenting and raged well into the night, and rather than take away the opportunity from the now eighteen-year-old Lizzy to watch MTV or whatever else she liked. Janet and I ended up on my enclosed porch sipping wine, talking and listening to smooth jazz radio."

The end was unexpected - intentionaly so, I suspect - but breached no guidelines. I would not have thought Literotica would have posted it otherwise. Keep writing along the same vein please.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
See what a good therapeutic massage can produce?

I started reading this story because its subtitle referred to massage, a subject of interest to me because I'm a certified massage therapist. I was soon mesmerized by the plot twists and the excellent writing of author HDTopper. The story is simultaneously believable and truly erotic, and a good example of the sexual possibilities that can start with a simple massage. I've retired, but I still enjoy giving sensuous massages to all who request them. Now the sessions are free, so that I can continue perfecting my erotic massage techniques on a wide variety of body types. The Back Spasm is such an arousing story that I almost want to massage everyone I meet to see what develops. I hope HDTopper submits additional massage pieces on this web site, because he really knows how to write stimulating erotica.

NurtureWarriorNurtureWarrioralmost 15 years ago
Mea Culpa

It's not that I don't know how to count, I just missed the whole addition thing all together. Sorry 'bout that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous