The Back Story

Story Info
A back story before exploring begins.
1.1k words
3.56
2.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been married five times. There, I said it. Not something easily admitted and quite shameful actually. Most people cringe when they hear of two or three, but they run far away from five. What a looser, something is wrong with him, he can't commit, really, really bad choices. And all would be correct in varying degrees.

Sammy was my first. I was 18, just in the military and stationed far away from home. We met at a club and dated for about a year. The sex was great! But at 18, and with only one other person to compare with, what did I know? Things were going great that first month then I had to deploy for a few weeks. We hadn't even moved in together yet. I came back a week early and went straight to her apartment. I walked in just as she was walking out of the shower, followed by my roommate. An annulment ensued. But to be honest, as I look back, I really could have handled that differently. As I grew and my sexual experiences expanded, she would have made an amazing wife. We ran into each other a few years ago and we both regretted what had happened, but we had both moved on.

Chrissy was my second. We met not long after Sammy. Dated for a while, then when I had to move for the military we stayed in touch. I went back to visit, and we got married. She moved overseas with me, but I could tell she was homesick. When I deployed, she would go back home and stay with her parents. Then, while on a deployment I got the call that she and our son had been killed by a drunk driver. After things were settled, I move back to the US for another start.

Francis helped me through that. We met through a mutual friend, became friends and after a little over a year, friend became more, and we got married. Yes, I know. It was rebound all the way. And it wasn't fair to her at all. She was very straightlaced and proper, so to speak. But I was not looking for that. I wanted to explore and so did one of her friends. We had a Halloween party at our house and her friend and husband snuck away to our bedroom. I happened to walk by and heard a noise. As I peeked in, I watched as he fucked her on our bed. Yes, I was hard instantly, and yes, I stayed and watched. She saw me watching and just smiled at me. I never told Francis, and in hindsight I should have. That has always been my problem, not communicating. I kept things to myself I should have shared. If I had, maybe I would have stopped with Sammy. But I didn't. Back to her friend. A couple of weeks after the party they were over for a barbeque. And we needed a beer run. She and I went to get beer and ended up in the back seat of my car. Long story short, Francis and I separated and went our separate ways.

Then there was Lisa. This was a couple of years later. We met at work. And the sex was amazing. We married soon after. Within 6 months she had drained my bank accounts, and ran off with everything, to include a new jeep I had just bought. I had to hire someone to find her and serve her divorce papers.

That was when I had had enough. I stayed single for the rest of my time in the military. And it was this time I truly started to experiment. A couple of threesomes, and a foursome with a girl I was dating and another couple. I had my first blowjob from a guy and even let him fuck me in the ass. Yes, I enjoyed it but not enough to say I was gay or even bi. Sex was about fun. But the one thing I wanted to try, sucking another cock, I didn't. Just didn't have the right opportunity.

After the military I moved back to my hometown. Met a girl at work. We were friends for a while, then love, and before marriage the sex was pretty great. It was time for me to settle down and I did. We had two kids and life was good, or so it appeared.

I am the type that needs a physical relationship. And even before our first was born, that started to go away. Sex was vanilla. Her idea of a blowjob was to put my dick in her mouth for a moment or two then move on. Never more than a few minutes, and she would never even consider me coming in her mouth.

As for reciprocation, I LOVE to eat pussy. And, if I may be so bold, I am pretty good at it. I love feeling and watching a woman cum from my tongue and fingers. But she would have no part of it. When we had sex, it was missionary. We stayed together as the kids grew up, just over 20 years. I had a few affairs that she, of course, found out about and sex between us was non-existent for the last 10 years of marriage. And I mean non-existent.

Towards the end of that marriage, I met someone who literally and figuratively blew me away. She was amazing in every sense of the word. Due to the long distance, we had the chance to actually get to know each other. Our thoughts, our desires, and fears. We would be able to meet up every few months and the sex was mind-blowing. Yes, the physical part, but it was more because of our connection. We really knew each other and wanted to know each other.

We talked about everything. I spilled my guts about what I had done and what I secretly desired and she did the same. But it was more. We connected on a level I had never thought possible. I was just over 50 and she was just over 30. Yes, go on let me have it. Robbing the cradle. Daddy complex. I just wanted someone who would do what I wanted, someone to take care of. But those were not true. She was far more mature and had lived a very experienced life before me. She was as open and accepting of me as I was of her. We discussed everything and handled everything together. We were, are true partners. In fact, I was the one with the issue with our age, she doesn't think twice about it.

It has been almost 10 years now and we are happier now than ever. We are friends, we are partners, we are sexy and open and so intertwined that we know each other's thoughts. And we are explorers. And that is where we will start next if you would like.