The Back Story Ch. 02 - The Vacation

Story Info
This is a continuation of the Back Story.
1k words
4.43
1.6k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling her toes sink into the wet sand, she pressed her lips tightly together to keep from laughing out loud while she ran down the beach heedless of puzzled onlookers. The sparsely populated beach faded into the background as she focused on her target wading in the waist deep water, not looking in her direction. Jumping over a wave she lost all attempts at stealth and laughed.

Turning to the mischievous giggle he knew splashing up from behind him, he was greeted with her now maniacal laughter as she jumped toward him. Leaping nearly out of the water she wrapped her arms around his neck and knocked them both off balance, submerging them.

Up they came sputtering, both laughing, and he flicked a spray of water at her.

"Aww ¡Pobrecito! Don't be mad I got you!" She laughed while bringing her hands up, straightening her askew bikini top.

"Hey, uh-uh, did I say you could move that?" he asked, eyebrow raised with mock indignation.

"What... you mean this?" She said with a gleam of mischief while sliding her thumb behind the thin wet fabric.

She looked around her briefly, the closest people yards away on the shore. Submerging herself to her neck she brought the brown strapless swim top down to her hips, baring her breasts visible through the clear water. She let herself float on her back, nipples bare to the sky and turned her face to him, "that better dear?"

The twist of his smile caught her breath when he said, "Nope. Not better at all."

She bit her lip in feigned thought, then ducked herself briefly under the water. Rising up she stood to her full height unabashedly, and with a good swing, threw both her bikini top and bottom up to the shore next to the pile of their things. Reclining back into the water regally, she relished his surprised grin. Darting her eyes down, she focused and frowned. Catching on, he dipped himself into the water and shortly his swim trunks sailed through the air to join her suit.

"You exhibitionist..." she chided while gliding over to him.

Her hand found his already hard cock as she wrapped her legs around him, her other hand on his shoulder. He pushed back into deeper water.

...

Looking around I still can't believe we are here. The last 24 hours have been a whirlwind. But a great whirlwind.

We got off the plane yesterday and walked into a beautiful day with clear skies. Only a carryon each, that is all they said we would need, and they were right. And even that may be more than we will need.

The ride from the airport was nice, lots to look at, and a sexy woman sitting next to me. Signing in and the trip out to our bungalow was a breeze. The bags hit the floor about as fast as my arms went around you. Our clothes were off without a blink as we continued kissing. I pulled you over to the bed and...

...

...and we barely even noticed the room. It wasn't until the next morning that we even gave a thought to getting back out of bed. We had an entire week- and priority one was catching up on you. It has been far too long. But as the bright daylight streamed through the windows it was time to finally live out those years of daydreaming. And so, hand in hand we'd walked out to the beach grinning.

With the warm water swirling around us chest deep, I loved the feeling of nothing but water and your hands on me, rising with gentle waves before they broke onto the beach. Still stroking you with one hand I kissed you as you held me to you almost weightless. Tasting the salt in your kiss had me grinning even in the middle of it. No suits, no phones, no work. Just us.

The grip of your hands went from lazy roaming over my thighs to an urgent pulling of me closer to you. In answer I nipped your bottom lip and chuckled darkly while I rubbed the head of your cock against my pussy.

My heart raced. I've never done this before. But for you and with you, there was nothing that could bring a blush anymore. Nothing off limits. And nothing that wasn't just another bend in our adventure. There was also nothing I would not do to see that hungry love filled lust taken look in your eyes.

I teased the head of your cock just inside me, slippery with a different kind of wetness. Meeting your gaze just to show you my determined unafraid unblushing need of you, I tightened my legs around you sliding every inch of you slowly inside of me. Anyone who looked our way would think us just smiling at each other like any other couple. At least from that distance. But I could see in every beautiful detail how your eyes blurred with a soft moan as you pushed into me. Still watching you I slowly rode your cock, finding the slow rhythm of the waves. Despite my own rising need and lust, I kept that slow pace. Feeling every sensation, watching you watch me. I could hear distant voices in playful tones far down the beach. I paid no heed. I couldn't have cared if they were five feet way. If anything, I welcomed it. Years ago, I'd be bashfully ducking behind you. Not anymore.

Sliding off you and letting myself sink down past your waist, my hands gliding over your back to your ass- I took your cock as deeply as I could into my mouth, running my tongue over it as I drew it back out and surfaced. I could taste myself, your pre cum, the salt of the water. Intoxicating. I kissed you deeply, sharing it.

On a wicked grin I laughed. "Ready to go in?"

You smiled at me in answer, waiting to see what I would do. I was very well aware that the march up to the sand would be a stark naked one. Good thing this place didn't mind such things. I marched up, slowing coming out of the water as it grew shallower, holding your hand behind me. I turned to you and smiled. Challenge accepted...