The Back Story Ch. 03 - The Vacation

Story Info
The vacation continues.
2.4k words
4.56
1.2k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only our feet in the water, standing there completely naked, looking at each other with apparent lust and need. Then we hear our names being called. You turn around and from up the beach is a young woman, about your age, dark hair, wearing a small white bikini, heading straight for you. Something familiar about her. She walks right up to you with a huge smile and says "good morning, we are so glad you are out here enjoying our beach". She sees a look from us and says, "Oh, I'm Alitia, we met briefly when you checked in but as I remember you two were a little preoccupied at the time. I am your hostess and here to make sure you enjoy our little paradise."

Now I recall, she was there and escorted us to our bungalow. I am standing behind you, my hard dick pressed against your back, you are facing her, completely naked but not covering yourself in any way, as if you have been like this all your life. Your hand is behind you, wrapped around my cock, you let go and shake her hand, forgetting about the amount of my precum coating your hand. You shake hands and she notices, looks at her hand, licks her palm, looks directly at you and says, "like I said, I am here to make sure you thoroughly enjoy your stay here" and smiles.

"Come, your breakfast is waiting." She turns and head to a cabana on the beach right outside our bungalow. As she turns you elbow my ribs, knowing I was looking at her little ass in a tiny little thong. I poke you back because I know you were looking at it as well.

I followed up behind you, my hand on your tight little ass for the short little walk. We stepped inside to a beautiful little swing bed, wood base with a thick white mattress and pillows. To one side they had set up a small buffet for us. We hadn't even noticed them here setting it up even though it was only a few steps from where we were. Alitia shows us the food and tells us to enjoy. Then she comes to you, reaches out and takes your hand again, and looking directly at you says, "and remember, if there is anything I can do to make your stay more pleasurable all you have to do is call out, I will be nearby in case you need me." With that, she smiles at both of us and walks out.

I, still standing behind you, press harder against you, pull you into me and pull your face back to mine. I look you in the eyes, tell you I love you, and kiss you very deeply, my hands roaming up and down your body.

Head tipped back kissing you I brought my hands up over yours on my breasts. It never ceases to amaze me. No matter how many times I've kissed you, I lose myself in it like it were the first. Dreamily you pull away, moving your mouth to whisper in my ear. "...let's eat..."

You release me and I double over in laughter. Turning around and looking back up to see you wistfully eyeing the table laid out with food had me laughing all over again.

"Okay okay.... let's eat." I chuckled.

We moved over to the table laid out with a little bit of everything. Small plates loaded with food we sat back on the swing bed. Propped up on pillows, lazily pushing the swing slowly, we eat, talking and laughing. Truly paradise. A little voice in the back of my mind would pop up out of nowhere wondering where my work phone was, a compulsion to check email. I tossed it straight out of my mind gleefully as I know you did. What work phone? What work? There was none of that here. Just the sound of waves as a backdrop to our laughter.

Watching you set your plate aside I sat up, straddling your hips while you leaned back against the pillows. "Dessert?" I asked with a playful grin.

I could still taste strawberry and mango on my lips as I kissed you, lightly gliding myself over your hardening cock. I paused with the tip just inside my wetness, throbbing with the need to fill me.

"So Alitia's ass... you like it?" I asked.

You smiled crookedly before you answered, "Actually my dear, I think you like it."

"Masterful redirection love..." I whispered. Then drove my dripping wet pussy onto you deeply.

"And yes," I breathed leaning down to whisper in your ear, "I like her ass too."

I looked down at my plate, only one strawberry left. That would never do. I leaned over and plucked it up from the plate, using the opportunity to ride your cock when I sat back up. You looked at me, lustfully puzzled, waiting. Smiling.

"I think I want more of these," I said.

Eyes locked on you and never moving I called out loud enough I judged to reach her.

"Alitia, ¿estás ahí?"

I smiled watching your brow raise over laughing blue eyes, wondering what I would do. Wondering how far I would go. Wondering why this particular paradise had to be Spanish speaking.

A moment later she appeared just outside, stepping forward.

"Yes, what can I do for you?" she asked unruffled and pleasantly.

I grinned down at you wickedly, balancing one hand on your chest, your hard cock still deep inside me. Knowing full and well her eyes were on us. I turned my head enough to see her, held up the last strawberry and smiled to her.

"¿Podemos tener algunos más fresas por favor?" I asked, not slowing my speech for you.

Her dark eyes taking in my playful tone, she smiled. "Los haré a usted. ¿Hay algo más que le gustaría?" she answered coyly. I looked down at you and your puzzled patient smile, wondering how much you understood. Smiling wider I looked back to her.

"¡Sí! Mi marido le gustan las fresas. Y nos gusta usted. Trae un poco más y ven a jugar con nosotros." I felt your hands gripping my ass in front of her tighten. It seems you caught at least some of my words, I wondered which ones.

"Yo estaré de vuelta en un momento." She said as she turned on her heel to go.

Turning back to you I took a slow wet bite of the strawberry in my hand, tossing the end aside. Grinning down at you I laughed lightly,

"I hope you like strawberries."

"I do," you chuckled. "And what is it you are plotting my sexy naked little vixen?"

I moaned as I rode you slowly, "you'll see."

I tipped my head back loving the feeling of your hands moving over my body, pinching my nipples, moving my hips over your cock faster. Harder. Deeper.

I took your hands in mine, leaning against them, thrusting myself onto you.

"That's it," you moaned, "cum on my cock."

Heedless of anyone's ears I let loose a throaty cry of release, cumming wetly over you, gripping your hands tightly. Slowing and catching my breath, we both heard her set the bowl of strawberries beside us. You smiled at me watching me breathe deep, the last waves of pleasure still coloring my tone as I spoke to her.

"Gracias Alitia. Vamos a utilizar los de un momento. Mi marido no ha tenido el placer todavía. Tal vez usted puede ayudar."

She was standing behind me and to the side after setting the bowl on the table. Releasing your hands I leaned down to kiss you, lightly licking your lip. Sitting up and slowly riding you, you moaned at the feeling of sliding through me so wetly after I came. I looked over at her and held out my hand to her. She took it, stepping closer. With a sly smile she let me guide her by the hand to stand behind me as I rode you slowly. She brought her other hand to my shoulder, up my neck and into my long braided hair. Tipping my face back to her I pulled her down to me, kissed her as you watched intently, hands gripping my waist as I moved over your cock. She pulled back and smiled. I turned my face back to you, guiding both of her hands under mine, over my skin to squeeze my breasts while she ran her lips in trailing kisses down my neck. I held your gaze while she explored me with her mouth and hands, while I rode your cock deeply. The look in your eyes was incredible as you watched me watching you -the ache of pleasure building again. I guided one of her hands down over my clit between us and she teased it, slowly at first and matching the rhythm of our lust. A moan escaped you that took my breath away.

"Cum for me, I need to feel you cum inside me."

Between your firm hands you drove your cock into me harder, faster, and deeper while Alitia's hand between us moved over my clit. Your eyes closed on a deep thrust into me as we both came together breathing heavily. Alitia pulled my braid over my shoulder as I looked up at you smiling. Leaning down to you I kissed you slowly, deeply, running my hand through your hair. Pulling back, the beaming smile you leveled at me held more love than I ever knew possible.

"I love you," I said and planted a kiss softly on your forehead.

I sat up and slowly slid off of your still hard cock, standing at the edge of the bed. Kneeling down for a moment I licked once up the length of it, then sucked it clean of our cum.

I turned to face her while you sat up against the pillows watching and smiling.

"¿Puedo?" I asked her, running my hand down the string of her bikini at her collarbone.

"Con alegría", she smiled back at me.

Turning her around I held your gaze as I slowly untied the strings of her top, running my fingertips lightly over her skin. As it fell to her feet I ran my hands over her breasts, nipples hard against my palms when I squeezed. Smaller than my own but firmer. It felt deliciously sensuous to have them in my hands while you watched me intently.

Taking her by the hand, with my other I picked up the bowl of strawberries and sat down next to you, guided her to sit on my other side. I handed the bowl to you before settling into your arms with my back to your chest.

I took a strawberry from the bowl by its stem and held it up to your lips. Smiling you took it in your mouth. I took another and rolled it in my fingers for a moment mischievously grinning. Slowly I drew the berry down my breasts, over my skin, and I felt your breath pause against my back, adding to this sensuous feeling I was indulging. I circled it around my clit, dipped it past the wetness of my pussy and brought it to my lips. I watched your eyes and smiled as I bit into it, tasting us both on it...

...

...For once I watched you bite your lip. The strawberry still in my hand was a big one. I held the other half of it to your lips and held your gaze, watching you bite off the rest at the stem in my fingers. By the way your eyes focused on mine I could tell you tasted it too. And it excited you.

Slowly you rose up behind me, drawing me to my knees with you still facing away, my back against you. With on hand you grasped my braid, drawing my head back to your shoulder as you grazed your teeth over my neck, then over my ear. Your other hand came up over my breasts. Firmly you bent me at the waist before you, running your hands down the small of my back, fingers hard against me. I looked back at you, reading the hungry look in your eyes. We'd done this before- just not outside of our fantasizing. Wordlessly we shared a smile, each knowing the other's thoughts.

I felt your fingers move over my pussy still wet with cum, then pushing inside of me. I bit my lip on a moan. I looked back at Alitia meeting her dark eyes. She flicked a glance up at you then smiled at me.

"No he probado una mujer que no sea yo. ¿Puedo?" I asked with a smile.

Hearing that I hadn't done this before had her smile growing. In answer she settled herself under me, peeling down her bikini bottom, fingers sliding up her wet pussy invitingly. Your fingers on my clit rubbed harder, had my eyes sliding closed, scrambling my thoughts and catching my breath. I lowered to her, tracing my tongue over her pussy where her fingers had trailed, tentatively exploring. Knowing you watched me.

You grasped me tightly by the hips and thrust your cock into me and I moaned against her. Finding her clit with my tongue I teased around it, feeling her tense. I slid one, then two fingers into her slowly. Started to moan as your cock filled me. I played with her, listening to her breathing quicken. You ran your hands up my back, rubbing my shoulders, encouraging. My only regret as I could taste her growing wetness was that I couldn't see you.

My moans wordlessly had you driving into me hard, at the same pace I fucked her with my fingers listening to her begin to cum. I felt her body tighten like a bow string, back arched, crying out. We slowed. You watching me watch myself make her cum.

Feeling her hand on my hair, gently pushing, I rose up to my knees leaning back into your arms. You didn't hesitate for a second. Enveloping me in your arms you held me to you tightly, kissing me deeply, tasting the first orgasm I ever gave a woman.

Seeing how I folded myself into you and your kiss, Alitia silently picked up her bikini and left us to ourselves.