The Backpacking Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smack. Smack. Smack. Kevin proceeded to spank Daniel's ass, alternating cheeks, at about one slap per second. Daniel's ass became pink then red very quickly. Tears began to form in his eyes as his friend, now Sir, asserted his authority over him. It both hurt and turned him on tremendously. His cock was a leaky faucet.

Kevin was turned on beyond belief, spanking his new sissy's ass and showing him who his sir was. He could feel the heat coming off Daniel's ass and began to slow, eventually stopping the spanking. He then rubbed his ass cheeks and caressed them with his palms for a minute.

"Stand up Dani," ordered Kevin. And as Daniel rose, Kevin continued, "take off your panties as well."

"Yes sir," replied Daniel as he slid his panties off his pink, sore ass.

"I'm going to fuck your ass and make you my anal princess now. Have you ever had your ass fucked before by a real cock?" asked Kevin.

"No sir, just my mistress' dildo, which is about the same size as your cock. I should be able to take you without too much trouble," replied Daniel, with a huge grin. His heart was racing. He was about to get fucked by man and he was exhilarated. He was thinking how hot it was to get fucked in the forest by his friend, turned dominant.

"Dani, I've never fucked a sissy in the ass before, so you can tell me how you want me to do it if you want, but just know either way you are getting fucked tonight," Kevin informed Daniel, stroking his steel hard cock.

"Of course sir, it will be my pleasure to serve as your cum depository, sir. If you would please lube your cock up and add more when I ask, then I would be most grateful, sir," replied Daniel with a smirk, standing in front of the fire with his pink bra on and his ass still stinging and pink from his spanking.

Kevin squeezed some of the silicone lube out of the bottle and spread it over his thick cock, coating the whole surface, but paying special attention to his cock head. "Turn around, put your legs on either side of mine and impale yourself on my cock. Now," commanded Kevin in a voice that allowed no room for disobedience.

Daniel turned around to face the fire, his heart racing and butterflies in his stomach. He was about to allow his friend to fuck him, and cum in him. He was nervous and horny at the same time. He wished his wife could see it. He knew at that moment that this would happen again, if only because he knew Jamie would want to watch his ass get fucked by Kevin's thick, cut manhood.

Daniel backed up, spreading his legs around Kevin's slightly seperated knees until his ass was over Kevin's massive member. Daniel put his hands on Kevin's legs, noticing they were mildly hairy and similar in coloring to his hair color.

He slowly lowered himself as Kevin held his cock straight up, until his ass crack made contact with the head of Kevin's solid shaft. Kevin then put both hands on Daniel's hips and Daniel reached between his legs to grab Kevin's lubed cock in order to rub it in and around his puckered hole.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Daniel impaled himself onto Kevin's cock. Kevin was careful not to force Daniel down, though he wanted nothing more than to be inside his little anal princess. Daniel felt Kevin's head spread his asshole apart, moaning slightly as the pressure on his hole started forcing precum out of his own cock.

He felt a pop as the rim of Kevin's cock head slip past his sphincter as he impaled himself further onto his mighty johnson. Again, another moan of pleasure involuntarily slipped out of Daniel's mouth as Kevin's dick began to fill his ass up.

About 2/3 down his cock, and after several false starts to spread the lube around, Daniel turned his head over his shoulder, towards the man taking his anal cherry and asked, "Sir, can you please pull me down until my ass is resting in your lap?"

Kevin's head swam, not only because of the feeling of Daniel's tight hole on his cock, but also the feeling of power that his new sissy's deference brought him.

Kevin tightened his grip on Dani's hips and pulled him down, further impaling the sissy's virgin ass on his cock. Within a few seconds, and punctuated by a moan from Dani, he felt his pink, spanked ass make contact with lap.

It was intoxicating, having the entirety of his cock up his friend's ass. He'd done anal a few times with Jenny, but it had always been quick and in the doggie position. This was entirely different. Knowing this was a virgin ass made it seem even tighter and warmer.

As soon as Daniel felt his ass settle into Kevin's lap, he let another low moan out of his perpetually open mouth. In fact he had been looking at the fire, with his mouth open in pleasure, since he started impaling his tight ass on Kevin's cock. Once he was all the way down, he wiggled his ass a little to make sure he had every last inch of his Sir's cock in his now deflowered ass.

"How does that feel Dani?" inquired Kevin after Daniel wiggled his ass in his lap.

"It feels amazing sir. I feel so full and so owned right now," whispered Daniel between pants of pleasure. Daniels cock of was a faucet of precum, oozing down his shaft and onto his waxed ball sac.

"Ride me Sissy," ordered Kevin.

Daniel, with his feet on the ground, pushed himself up onto the balls of his feet. He felt Kevin's turgid member slide out of his stretched hole, leaving a vacancy in Daniel's ass that he desperately wanted to fill again with his Sir's cock. Once he was as high as he could get up, realistically only a few inches, he let himself fall back into his Sir's lap.

The feeling was amazing. He could feel Kevin's cock slide in and out of his ass. He could feel his cock skin move over his engorged member. Daniel could feel Kevin's cock head rub his prostate as his began to bounce on his Sir's lap, his own cock whipping up and down, ignored, in front of him.

Kevin, still holding onto Dani's hips, slowed his descent into his lap each time and helped him raise himself as well. It was hot having his friend, turned submissive, sissy fuck toy, impaled on his cock, fucking himself, moaning and panting like a bride on her wedding night. He could feel Dani's balls rest on his when his little slut was fully impaled on his cock. It was not something Kevin ever thought about much before, but it was hot now.

Unfortunately, the awkward positioning, while very sensual, was wearing Daniel out quickly and Kevin noticed that he couldn't get very good leverage to stroke his whole dick with his asshole, just a small portion.

Holding his hips down, Kevin said, "okay my little sissy nympho, stop bouncing on my cock for second, because we are going to change positions."

Kevin stood, with Dani in his arms. As Kevin used his height and size advantage to lift Daniel up under his knees, without removing his cock from his tight ass at all, Daniel replied, "Yes sir, whatever you want sir." His reply was breathless and it was obvious he was in the throes of passion with Kevin's dick up his no-so-virgin-anymore ass.

Kevin walked them over to where he placed his jacket down earlier, in front of the fire on a bed of leaves. He kneeled down and placed Dani down on his knees, in the doggie style position.

Kevin kissed Daniel's neck and nipped at his should with his teeth, and then he gently placed his hand in the middle of Dani's shoulders and pushed him down onto all fours. Not even an inch of his cock ever left Dani's ass.

Once Daniel was on all fours he looked up, into the fire, and felt Kevin grab his hips and say, "I'm going to fuck you now until I cum in your ass. You are allowed to moan in pleasure and scream my name if you wish. Please tell me if it hurts at any time."

Daniel's answer was a loud moan of pleasure and ecstasy as Kevin pulled his cock almost all the way out and then rammed himself back in with all his might. Kevin quickly found a rhythm and began to pound Dani's ass like cheap hooker's.

Daniel had never felt such pleasure from anal before. He's always enjoyed it with Jamie, but she didn't have great rhythm and the dildo did not have the flexibility or softness of a real cock. He could feel every stroke of Kevin's cock as it impaled him over and over and over. He could feel the building orgasm as his Sir's cock rubbed his prostate repeatedly.

"Oh God, fuck me Sir. Keep fucking me Sir. I think you are going to make me cum from just fucking my ass Sir!!," yelled Daniel as he lost control of his voice in the throes of being manhandled by his Sir.

"Good! Don't touch your cock!" commanded Kevin. He was so turned on. He couldn't believe he was about to make Dani cum from just fucking his ass. That made his cock even harder. He began to slam himself into Dani's now gaping ass harder and faster. He had sweat beginning to run down his back from the exertion.

He changed his hand position, one on Dani's hip and one on his shoulder, allowing him better leverage. He could feel his own orgasm building from a combination of Dani's tight ass and the power he was allowing Kevin to have over him.

After another 5 minutes of vigorous fucking, Daniel began to buck and spasm on his hands and knees as his cock started to shoot out ropes of hot, white cum onto the dirt under them. The jacket had moved itself from under them due to the violence and speed of Kevin's thrusting. Daniel squealed at the top of his lungs like a true sissy anal princess as he had his first anal orgasm, yelling, "Oh fuck Sir, I'm cumming!!"

The contractions of Dani's asshole when he came caused Kevin to cum too. He pulled at Dani's hip and shoulder and buried his cock as deep as he could into his ass and yelled, "I'm cumming in your ass little cum slut!!" He unleashed another torrent of hot, sticky cum into Dani's waiting ass. Dani felt his Sir's cock spasm in his ass and he felt the warmth of his Sir's cum as he was filled up.

Kevin's orgasm subsided and his breathing slowed. He pulled his hands off Dani's hip and shoulder in order to stand up, when Dani said, "Sir, wait. Could you please reach into my pack next to you and grab the butt plug my wife packed? It's in the hip pocket. Please put it in my ass, cause I want your cum in me all night."

Kevin was taken aback and touched by the level of submission that Dani was showing. Without removing his softening dick from his friend's ass, he reached over and searched through the hip pockets. Being unfamiliar with butt plugs he assumed he found it when he grabbed a pink silicone object he couldn't identify.

Kevin showed it to Dani, who told him that was it. "Please just pop it in my ass. There should be plenty of lubricant between the actual lube and the massive load of cum you just filled me with," Daniel directed.

Kevin positioned the plug next to his dick and pushed it in to Dani's ass as his cock came sliding out. Hardly any cum leaked out and the plug was nicely seated against Dani's asshole.

Feeling semi full again Daniel stood up with Kevin. They faced each other, Daniel's massive pool of cum at their feet. After brushing the leave and dirt off their knees, they caught each other's eye.

Daniel gave Kevin a massive shit eating grin. Kevin returned the grin. He then stepped in close, grabbed Daniel's ass with one hand and his face with the other, and kissed him. Kevin slipped his tongue into Daniel mouth and pulled his whole body close.

Daniel responded to the unexpected kiss. He danced his tongue in and out of Kevin's mouth and brought his hand up around his neck, like a girl would.

Kevin dropped his other hand to Daniel's ass and they made out like teenagers, in the woods, standing next to the fire.

Daniel's mind was swimming, as was Kevin's. Kevin didn't know why he had done it, he just wanted to so he had. Daniel enjoyed the kissing, but it was definitely different for him than with his wife. There was no romance or love in it for him. It was a lust, an animal desire, but without emotion behind it. Kevin felt similarly.

It was something new for them both. They both realized that it was nice, and had its place in their sex lives, but would never replace the kisses of love and romance they shared with their wives.

After a few minutes of passionate making out, they mutually separated. "Looks like we are both bi," joked Daniel.

"Yes I think we are, my little cock slut," agreed Kevin.

Kevin seated himself back on his log and motioned for Daniel to put his panties back on. "Grab my jacket, put it on the ground and sit between my legs, sissy," ordered Kevin, motioning to the ground in front of him.

Daniel slipped his panties over his spanked, well fucked, and now plugged ass. He grabbed Sir's jacket and put down as a ground cover at his Sir's feet. As he sat down, Kevin guided his head to rest next to his flaccid cock.

As they stared at the fire in a post coital daze, Kevin said, "Well Dani, I suppose this changes the rest of the trip."

"Yes sir, I suppose it does," replied Daniel.

"This is remote area, I doubt we will see even signs of other people, let alone any actual people. You are now to be in just your panties and bra while in camp or when we are stopped along the trail. When we are hiking, wear your shorts to prevent any chafing and your shirt to prevent sunburns," ordered Kevin.

"And when it gets cold, wear enough clothes not to freeze too," he finished.

"Understood, sir," replied Daniel with smile in his voice.

"Also since my tent is bigger than yours, you will sleep in my tent with me. We'll use your tent for gear storage. We'll spoon at night for warmth and don't be surprise if you are woken up to get fucked," further explained Kevin.

"Sounds good, sir. My ass is ready whenever you want," reported Daniel, this time turning his head to smile at his Sir.

"But really Dani, let's get to know each other on this trip, fuck like rabbits, and see if we want to this type of friendship when we get home. What do you think?" asked Kevin in a softer voice, looking down at his friends face, mere inches from his spent cock.

"Sounds good, Kev. Like I said, you can be my Sir for this trip and we can see if we want to continue this or just be friends after," answered Daniel, then added, "Sir" with a smile.

"Well I'm gonna take care of my sissy slut by getting your stuff out of your tent and setting up our sleeping arrangement. You put some wood on the fire and get some warmer clothes on because it's getting cold out. Please say you brought some girly warm clothes too," Kevin said with a smile.

"Of course, sir. I have some capri leggings and tight sweatshirt. The leggings are, of course, multicolor purple and pink," teased Daniel.

"Good sissy, get moving," said Kevin as he stood and helped Daniel up as well. He smacked Daniel's pantied ass and set off to get the tents arranged.

Daniel added some wood to the fire and wet his small towel with some water. He wiped the lube off his ass, but left the plug in. He put on his capri leggings and a sweatshirt and put away his now dry hiking clothes. Kevin returned a short while later, having cleaned and washed his dick off and changed into some warmer clothes, a pair of ultralight men's thermal bottoms and a lightweight fleece.

Kevin and Daniel sat down near the fire and they made small talk about their lives into the night. They discovered they had similar likes in music, movies and hobbies and a similar dislike for professional sports. The more they talked, the more it became obvious to both of them they would be good friends, even without any benefits attached.

As the fire burned down, Kevin took charge. "Let's hit the hay Dani. I got off twice tonight, so I won't need you to service me tonight, but we will be spooning naked. So I'll douse the fire and you go get ready in the tent please," he ordered.

"Sounds good, sir. I'm ready and willing whenever you desire me. Know that sir," replied Daniel. "I'll be waiting for your strong arms around my chest and hard cock in my back in the tent, so don't keep me waiting sir," he further teased.

Kevin killed the fire and Daniel stripped in their tent. He got under the sleeping bag set up that Kevin had made, with one sleeping bag acting as a cover and the other as a bottom sheet. Daniel watched as Kevin got in the tent and stripped his clothes off, Daniel's cock hardening at the thought of spooning all night.

Kevin crawled into bed, his sissy with his back to him already in the little spoon position. He wrapped his arms around Dani and pulled his ass into the crock of his hips. Kevin snuck his fingers down to feel the plug in Dani's ass.

"It's hot you are going to sleep with my cum in your ass tonight," whispered Kevin.

"I know. I love it. Thank you for fucking me tonight," Daniel whispered back.

"You're welcome Dani. There will be lots of fucking and sucking in the next three days, trust me," said Kevin as he started to fall asleep.

"I'm looking forward to it Sir. Very much looking forward to it," answered Daniel as he slipped off to sleep in Kevin's arms.

12