The Backpacking Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Daniel continues to submit to Kevin in the woods.
7.4k words
4.79
16.8k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Daniel woke to small kisses along his neck and shoulder. As he became more aware, he immediately noticed Kevin's rock hard morning wood pressed into his back, as well as the presence of the butt plug he had slept in. The sissy and the Sir were still in the same spooning position as they fell asleep in the night before.

"Good morning my little anal slut," whispered Kevin in Daniel's ear, as he nibbled on it.

Reaching his arms back to caress his Sir's butt, Daniel replied, "Good morning Sir. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes I did. Thanks to the two glorious orgasms you gave me. I have a feeling that I will sleep wonderfully on this trip. How about you?" grinned Kevin as he answered.

"I felt warm and snuggled that's for sure. Inside and out. I have to piss big time though," said Daniel.

Handing Daniel a pee bottle that he had already utilized, Kevin told him, "it's so hot that you slept with a plug in your ass to keep my cum in you all night. Makes me feel like you are really my submissive sissy bitch."

Daniel opened the side of the sleeping bag covering them both, letting in a cold draft of 40 degree morning air, and began to relieve himself.

"I guess I just wanted the first load of cum in my ass to be there for a while. Besides this is the first time I've slept with a plug in and I figured after my ass was stretched out from your cock was as good a time as any," he said.

"Besides I did agree to be your sissy bitch and anal slut for this trip, remember?" he teased.

As Daniel finished and capped the pee bottle, Kevin rolled him onto his back and grabbed his face with one hand, and his cock and balls with the other, squeezing ever so slightly. "Oh, I remember Dani," he informed his submissive as he kissed him deeply, all the while maintaining a steady but firm pressure on Daniel's cock and ball sack.

After kissing for a minute or two, Kevin released Dani's cock and balls. Reaching behind him, Kevin grabbed his dirty shirt from yesterday, and handing it to Daniel, he ordered, "Put this under your ass and pop out the plug."

Daniel maneuvered the shirt under his ass to catch any of yesterday's cum that might leak out and pulled the still lubricated plug out of his ass with an audible plop. As he was popping his anal intruder out, Kevin spread a little lube on his own still very hard morning erection.

"I'm gonna fuck you like a woman, instead of a whore like last night. Because you did share my bed and all," teased Kevin with a huge shit eating grin.

"Yes sir," answered Daniel, his heart already racing at the coming impaling on Kevin's rock hard phallus.

Daniel, lying on his back, spread his legs to allow Kevin access to his now loosened asshole. Kevin wrapped the top sleeping bag around his shoulders to shield them both from the cold outside and positioned himself on his knees, with Daniel's hips in front of his. He placed his forearms above his sissy's shoulders. His size advantage made this no problem.

With his hard-as-steel cock at Dani's backdoor, he ordered, "guide me in slut, and don't forget to moan as you get your cock fix first thing in the morning."

Daniel, feeling his Sir's weight on him, and his own rock hard cock trapped between them, lifted his head up, and kissing Kevin with a sloppy open mouth kiss, said, "As you wish Sir."

Daniel reached down and guided Sir's cock to his puckered, but still loosen rosebud. He rubbed the tip of Sir's cock head against his ass, feeling the small trickle of cum and lube from last night leaking out.

Feeling that his dick was in the right place, Kevin began to push into his friend, now turned submissive cock slut. He felt the warm lubrication from the previous night's vigorous fucking, which made him even hornier and harder. He slipped his cock into Dani's ass with ease, eliciting a higher pitched than usual moan of pleasure and delight from Dani's wide open mouth.

"Look into my eyes as I impale my manhood into your sissy ass," commanded Kevin with confidence when he noticed that Dani's eyes were closed.

"Oh Sir, whatever you wish, Sir," stammered out Daniel as he felt his ass fill up with Kevin's throbbing erection.

Upon making eye contact, Kevin has a strong desire to own his friend. He leaned down and tenderly kissed Dani, slipping his tongue into his mouth. As he bottomed out in Dani's ass and felt his balls rest against his sissy ass cheeks, Kevin broke the kiss and asked, "how's that feel my anal princess?"

"It feels amazing sir. I love your cock in my ass. Please make me your anal princess over and over," replied Daniel with passion, crescendoing as he got to the words over and over. He then reached up and wrapped his arms around his Sir's back as Kevin began to thrust his cock in and out of his ass.

Daniel's hands roamed all over Kevin's back and he grabbed his ass as it rose and fell with the thrusts. He felt as his Sir's massive manhood impaled into his ass, lubricated mostly with cum from last night.

Kevin loved this position. He loved being able to look his friend in the face and leave little kisses on his face and lips as he fucked him. Dani's ass was noticeably looser than last night, but it was still plenty tight to feel amazing. Kevin used his face to turn Dani's face away and allow him access to kiss and nibble his neck and ear.

"You are now my anal princess and cum slut," whispered Kevin into Dani's ear between breaths.

"Yes I am Sir!" agreed Daniel. "I love your cock in me and can't wait to have more of your precious seed explode into my ass," he continued between his moans and squeaks of pleasure.

They make love in like this, kissing, with roaming hands caressing different body parts, for a while. It started to get hot under their sleeping bag blanket so Kevin sat up on his knees and threw back the top cover.

Using his hands he raised Daniel's knees vertical, forcing his knees together and back as far as they would go. He leaned in and began to slam his cock into Dani's ass over and over, picking up speed as his fucked his girly sissy fuck doll into oblivion.

Daniel, wanting as much of Sir's cock in his ass as possible, reached down and grabbed Kevin's thighs and held himself in place as Kevin pounded his ass, hard and fast. He heard Kevin's moans deepen and his breathing quicken. He knew Kevin was nearing an orgasm, so he squeezed his massive member with his sphincter.

This was the final straw for Kevin. He buried himself as deep as possible, his balls slapping against Daniel's ass and yelled out, "here's my cum my little anal whore!" He began shooting loads of white, sticky cum into Daniel's already cum filled ass.

Daniel felt his Sir's cock spasm and unload ropes upon ropes of semen into his anal cavity. He felt the warmth enter him and stay. His own cock was steel hard but he was no where near an anal orgasm. He had decided that being a true submissive meant he would only orgasm if granted permission by his Sir.

Daniel felt genuine joy in making Kevin cum, even more than the night before. The previous night had been passion, lust and forbidden desires. This morning he was fulfilling his role as his Sir's submissive slut and he loved it.

As Kevin's mind blowing morning orgasm wound down he let his dick shrivel and plop out of Dani's well used ass. Dani went to grab his plug to keep his Sir's cum inside of him, but Kevin commanded, "No, let your ass gape. I want to see my cum leak out of you for a bit."

"That's hot. Absolutely, sir," answered Daniel with a smile.

As Kevin kneeled in front of his prone friend, who had taken three of his loads in less than 12 hours, he watched as his gaping asshole leaked his seed onto his dirty shirt. It was surreal to look up from the mess and see Dani's face, complete with a post coital glow and a smile and bordered on a smirk.

"What?" asked Daniel.

"It's just not how I thought this trip would go. That's all," replied Kevin.

"What were you hoping for," asked Daniel. He noticed that his nipples were little pebbles and he was starting to feel the low morning temperature.

"I was just looking for a nice weekend getaway and maybe make a good friend. I haven't had a good guy friend in several years and I recently realized that I really missed having one to talk to and hang out with. I love my wife and kids, but sometimes I need man time and man talk, you know?" explained Kevin.

Gesturing for Kevin to lay next to him and bring the sleeping bag with him, Daniel reached down and mashed up the shirt against his asshole and clenched it with his cheeks to catch the cum leaking out.

"I totally get that. I was looking for much the same. Jamie made me promise to explore if you swung this way, but that wasn't my plan at all. Honestly I didn't even think about the effect the panties and bra might have on our time together cause I've been wearing them for so long," Daniel said as he wrapped himself back up in the sleeping bag and lay facing Kevin on his side.

"So you didn't agree to come backpacking in order to seduce me?" asked Kevin with a grin.

"Nope, Jamie wanted me to 'probe' and see if you might be interested. I don't think even she thought I would be sucking your dick and letting you fuck my ass within a day of getting up here," laughed Daniel.

"Well that's good. I might have felt used otherwise. Don't get me wrong, this is way better than what I had planned. Though I still want regular guy talk and bullshitting; just interspersed with sucking, fucking and generally treating you like my little cum slut," teased Kevin.

"Sounds good to me man. Not to be nosey, but what will your wife think, or do you plan on even telling her," asked Daniel.

"Ummmm....I don't know," sighed Kevin, "We've discussed our fantasies many times and she wants to be with another woman but is adamantly against having a threesome cause she doesn't want me anywhere near another woman."

"I've never really thought about being with another dude, but obviously it works for me. We've had a 'if you think I'd be ok with it then go ahead and do it and tell me about it later' understanding for years. I've always told her that if the opportunity presents itself for her to get with another woman, to do it and then tell me all the details later. So I guess I'm hoping she say the same thing for me cause I'm definitely going to tell her about this," continued Kevin.

"Fair enough. Jamie could always talk with her too if things aren't well understood," offered Daniel.

"Maybe man, but knowing her she'll be turned on as fuck and want to watch me fuck you in front of her or something," chuckled Kevin.

"I know for a fact that Jamie will want the same thing, so get ready with that magnificent prick of yours to have your way with me in front of our wives," warned Daniel.

"Yeah, no problem there. We should probably get a move on with eating and packing up camp though. Don't we have like 10 miles to do today?" asked Kevin.

"Yes we do. Blue or black?" asked Daniel.

"For what?" replied Kevin.

"I'm changing my bra and panties. I have a baby blue set and a black set. Sir's choice as to what I wear today. My pink ones are covered in sweat, lube and cum," smirked Daniel.

"Black today, so I can have you in baby blue for the hike out," Kevin told him.

"Yes Sir," obeyed Daniel with a smile as he went to put on his leggings and sweat shirt so he could do his business and begin the process of breaking down camp.

"Remember my orders, when the weather permits and we aren't hiking you are to be in just your bra and panties," reminded Kevin, "and shoes of course."

"Of course sir. I will be properly dressed at all times," groveled Daniel with a smile on his face as he finished dressing and grabbed his TP to go clean himself out after all the fucking and multiple loads of cum that the last 12 hours brought his ass.

Breakfast was easy and the men talked together about the upcoming day's hike. It wasn't an overly difficult day, but there were some harder spots. They discussed how much they enjoyed their budding sexual relationship and how to balance it against their friendship as just men. They both agreed that they would both be open to desires from the other, but that overall their friendship came before their benefits arrangement.

They both had everything packed and ready to go within 30 minutes of eating. Daniel had changed into a black Calvin Klien sports bra and thong. For the hike he was back in his pink piping running shorts and his light grey tight wicking shirt. Kevin was back in his black running shorts and clean tan wicking shirt.

As they looked around and checked to make sure everything had been packed, Kevin motioned for Daniel to come over to him by his log seat from the night before.

"Drop your shorts to your knees please and bend over my lap," order Kevin simply. There was confidence and firmness in his voice, along with a little bit of a playful tone.

"Yes sir," responded Daniel as he dropped his shorts, exposing his ass and thong, and bent himself over Kevin's knee like an obedient sissy cock slut should.

"You've been a wonderful submissive anal princess so far. I'm going to spank you to assert my dominance over you," explained Kevin. "And because it's hot to spank your ass knowing I just fucked it," he added.

"As you wish, Sir," Dani replied submissively.

Slap. Smack. Smack. Slap. The sounds of the spanking echoes into the forest's morning silence. Kevin smacked and slapped away on Dani's bare ass, his thong neatly tucked into his ass crack. As before Kevin alternated ass cheeks and used just enough force to cause stinging for each strike. But the pain mounted as he continued to spank Dani's ass over and over. His ass turned a bright shade of pink and then red.

Satisfied with his work, Kevin caressed Dani's ass and rubbed the pink and red parts gently. "Get up now, pull up your shorts and get your pack on. I hope you'll feel that throughout the morning as we hike," said Kevin.

"Yes sir, I'm sure I will," replied Daniel as he rubbed his own stinging ass.

As the two men made their way on the trail in the morning sunshine, they discussed many things, sharing more and more of each other's lives with the other. They spoke less as the trail became stepper and harder and more as it evened out and they were able to walk side by side.

About 1 pm they came to a rise in the trail where they saw a beautiful overlook of the valley below and it's shimmering lake. Looking up and down the trail, Kevin saw they were alone.

"Get your shorts and shirt off Dani, let's take a break here," instructed Kevin.

"Yes Sir," replied Daniel as he dropped his shorts and stripped off his shirt.

Standing his thong and bra, he stared at the beautiful vista and ate some snacks from his pack. Kevin did the same.

"On your hands and knees my little fuck puppet, I've been thinking about fucking you again all morning on the trail and I can't think of a better view to do it in front of," commanded Kevin.

Glancing at Kevin, Daniel smiled a wry smile and got down on his hands and knees in the doggie position, facing the opening in the forest that allowed for the magnificent view. He heard Kevin lubing up his cock and he felt Kevin's fingers moving his thong aside to allow access to his asshole.

Kevin took his lubed up, granite hard member and rubbed his cock head around Dani's asshole. To both loosen it up and spread around the lube. He placed his cock head at his rosebud and pushed harder than he had before. He figured Dani was loosening up from the frequent ass fucking, like a true anal princess.

Daniel felt Kevin push his cock quickly into his ass and waited for it to hurt, but nothing came. He only felt pleasure from being filled up by Sir's massive cock again.

Kevin had about half his cock into his sissy's ass when he grabbed him by his hips and commanded, "Impale yourself until I'm balls deep."

Panting, eyes un focused, Daniel replied, "as you wish, sir." He gripped the ground as he pushed himself back onto his Sir's throbbing member.

Once Kevin's cock was balls deep he took control, and looking out over the beautiful vista, he fucked his sissy's ass with gusto. It wasn't frantic or pressured, but Kevin maintained a good fast rhythm as he impaled Dani's ass over and over with each thrust.

Daniel felt each thrust, not just in his ass, but through his entire body. He felt the wave of energy emanate from his cock filled ass out through his body and it was intoxicating. He could feel his steel hard cock under his panties, but knew from the rate of Kevin's thrusts that he wouldn't be able to cum from anal before his Sir blew his load.

Kevin, on impulse, reached up with one hand and pulled back and up on Dani's shoulder, forcing Dani to arch his back to continue to give Kevin a better angle to fuck his ass, and to sit slightly more upright. Dani put his hands on his thighs to steady himself against Kevin's continued thrusts as Kevin didn't break rhythm at all.

Kevin then reached around and pulled Dani's cock out of his panties, and with the lube already on his hand started to jerk off his cum slut. He felt bad that he kept getting off and Dani didn't. It just seemed natural and right that he give him a reach around while he continued to ravage his ass.

Daniel wasn't expecting Kevin to give him a reach around, but he wasn't complaining either. Since he didn't cum that morning, but had been fucked, he was extra horny and it didn't take long for his orgasm to approach.

"ugh.......Sir, if you keep jerking me off I'm going to cum very soon," panting out Daniel, in between moans and squeaks of pleasure.

"Good, that's what I want from you Dani," explained Kevin as he started to sweat while pounding his sissy's ass while jerking him off.

"Oh God, I'm cumming Sir. Oh Sir," screamed Daniel as his cock erupted with a geyser of cum that sprayed out in great ropes of cum, hitting the ground in front of him. He blew a massive load of cum in five or six spasms of cum, Kevin held his cock and continued to jerk him off throughout.

Dani's ass clenched down as he came, sending Kevin over the edge. He grunted and came hard, filling Dani's ass for a third time in 24 hours with white hot, sticky cum.

"Damn it, anal princess. I love fucking you in the ass," panted out Kevin as his orgasm subsided. He pulled his hand off of Dani's now flaccid cock and noticed that it was covered in cum that had dripped down onto his fingers.

Noticing Dani's mouth was open from his orgasm and subsequently being filled with cum by Kevin's orgasm, Kevin reached over and placed each of his cum covered fingers in Dani's mouth.

As soon as Dani felt Sir's fingers in his mouth he impulsively sucked, getting a mouthful of his own cum. Realizing what was happening, he reached up and guided each of Sir's fingers into his mouth to be cleaned of his own cum.

Kevin pulled his soft cock out of Dani's well used ass and stood up. Daniel sat up on his heels to let some of the cum drain out.

"Damn you are a good lay, my little anal cock slut," said Kevin when his breathing was under control.

"Thanks sir, you aren't so bad yourself," replied Daniel, still with his eyes closed sitting back on his heels.

"Awesome place for a quicky too," continued Daniel, looking back at Kevin and smiling at his spent friend. "Thanks for the reach around. I wasn't expecting that," he added.

"It seemed right, since you've let me fuck you three times and blew me once in less than 24 hours and you only got off once. I'll probably jerk you off from time to time," answered Kevin.

"Sounds good to me, Sir. I'm gonna go squeeze the errant cum out of my ass and clean my cock up. If you want a BJ later, please clean your cock up with soap and water, Sir," implored Daniel.

"Absolutely. I've done that every time I've fucked your ass. Was going to go and do it right now as well. Don't worry, it will be nice and clean for the upcoming lengthy blowjob you will perform," smirked Kevin as he got up to go clean himself up.