The Backpacking Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Daniel pooped out as much cum as he could and Kevin cleaned himself up, they finished lunch. Daniel sat on the ground between Kevin's legs, on a towel for a ground cover. Kevin left his cock out and placed Dani's head right next to his flaccid member as they talked and ate.

When they finished, Daniel got his clothes back on, they donned their packs and they made their way down the trail. Their next destination was a mountain lake that seemed awesome according to the few reports online they could find about it.

When they arrived they found it even better than they thought. There was a small breeze to keep the insects at bay and the lake was clean and picturesque. The day was hot and both men wanted to get in the water.

After setting up camp, Kevin stripped his clothes off and made his way towards the water. He noticed that Daniel was still dressed.

"Are you coming? Just get naked and come on man," encouraged Kevin.

"Did you bring a suit?" asked Daniel, "given that you didn't know that we would be spending a lot of the trip naked when you packed."

"Yeah, I mean they are just an extra pair of wicking boxer briefs, but they work well as a swimsuit. Why, bashful? After letting me cum in you three times I can't see you naked in the water?" teased Kevin.

"Nope, just have a suit you might like to see on," replied Daniel with a sly grin.

"You little feminized slut! You brought a women's swimsuit didn't you?" realized Kevin.

Grinning from ear to ear, Daniel answered, "why yes I did, my tall well endowed man."

"Well get it on and get your ass down to water. I'm going naked," ordered Kevin.

Daniel made for the tent and got changed into his suit while Kevin found a nice sandy spot on the edge of the lake to swim from.

When Daniel arrived at the edge of the water, Kevin was already in to his chest. Kevin took one look at his friend and his cock stiffened. Daniel was wearing a low rise purple and blue tankini that hugged his figure just perfectly to accent the feminine. Kevin realized that if you didn't look at his face, Daniel might be able to get his body to pass for a woman's.

"Damn dude, how were you gonna pull that suit off if you had never told me about the panties," asked Kevin as Daniel descended into the water with him. "Or if you had told me and I wasn't interested or thought you were weird?" continued Kevin.

"It's a tankini, so I could have left the top and just passed the bottoms off as a weird colored speedo. 'You know us ultralighters, always trying to save an ounce'," mimed Daniel as he explained his backup plan.

"Probably would have worked actually," replied Kevin after a second of thought.

"I've been doing for a few years," explained Daniel as he waded into the cool clear water. "Running shoes with pink accents. Sweatpants from the women's section. Pink and blue chuck taylors. There are a number of clothing items that when worn by an otherwise masculine man don't get any questioning looks or second glances."

Daniel came chest to chest with Kevin in the water, Kevin standing a little below Daniel, making their faces at the same height. He bumped his flat swimsuit covered chest with Kevin's broad and muscular pecs.

"Well hello there, handsome man," Daniel teased, "What are you doing around these parts?"

"Looking for a sexy anal slut who will take my cock anywhere, anytime," replied Kevin smoothly with a sly grin. "See anyone with those qualifications around?" He asked.

Daniel exaggerated a look around the lake, shading his eye as to look for intensely, "I don't see anyone around that could help you with that." Then he tapped his finger tip on his chin, "Except maybe me," he mused.

"I like anal sex. I like cum. I think I dress pretty sexy. I usually down to fuck anywhere, anytime," He continued. "Do you think that you could be looking for me?" Daniel asked with false sincerity as he pulled himself within a half an inch of Kevin's rugged face.

Kevin closed that half inch and kissed his little campout sissy deeply, probing his mouth with his tongue. He wrapped his strong arms around Daniel's waist in the water and placed his hands on Daniel's hairless ass, sliding a few fingers under the hem of his swimsuit and gripping his ass cheeks in each palm.

Daniel returned the kiss with passion, allowing his master, his Sir to invade his mouth and grope his ass. He in turn wrapped his arms around Kevin's broad back and lightly rubbed his skin as they made out in the mountain lake.

Kevin pulled off of Daniel's lips and kissed down his neck and nibbled on his ear and his shoulder. Daniel moaned slightly and enjoyed the attention from his hulking friend. He could feel Kevin's erection trapped between their intertwined bodies, along with his own.

Squeezing his sissy's ass hard, Kevin broke from the little makeout session and swam away towards the middle of the lake.

"Come on Dani, Let's clean some of the cum and sweat off," he encouraged as he swam under the surface.

Daniel moved into deeper water, feeling his cock shrivel in the cold water. He swam along with Kevin out towards the middle. The still mountain lake was breaktaking in it's silence and it's tranquility. It's water was cold and clear. It was refreshing after their long hike.

After splashing each other in the middle and Kevin attempting to pants Daniel's swimsuit bottoms, Kevin declared he was done and moved towards the little beach on the shore near their camp. Daniel followed.

The sun was getting low, but was still plenty warm, especially on the sand of the little beach. Kevin sat his naked, toned ass down on the warm sand, soaking up the heat off the sand. He felt refreshed. He watched as Daniel exited the water, his tankini plastered to his slim body, water cascading off his smooth hairless skin.

As Daniel exited the water fully, Kevin saw his bright pink toes. For some reason his pink toes made Kevin crazy with lust. He had fucked Daniel twice that day, but his cock was rising to greet him nonetheless.

"Dani, you are a sexy man," exclaimed Kevin with finality.

Daniel laughed, somewhat more of a giggle, "thanks. I can see you are happy with my swimsuit," indicating his hardening cock.

"It was your pink toes. Not sure why. I like your suit and think it's hot, but your toes got me hard. Why don't you kneel down here and blow me before we head back to camp. I can't think of a better spot for a sissy princess to blow his master," Kevin explained and then ordered, patting the sand in front of him.

Daniel knew he would be on his knees for while, given that Kevin had cum twice in his ass in just the last 12 hours. So he quickly looked around for something to kneel on. He saw some large frond-like leaves growing close to the water and picked a few to place on the sand.

Kevin watched as Daniel selected a few large leaves to put under his knees, Kevin's cock hardening even more and leaking precum in anticipation of the coming oral ministrations. As Daniel returned in between Kevin's legs and started to lay out his leaves Kevin had a thought and reached and grabbed Daniel's arm, indicating him to stop.

"Why don't you knee over here, princess," he said, indicating a spot on his right side, right next to his hip.

Daniel raised one eyebrow in question at his request, waiting for an explanation and not moving right away.

Seeing that his sissy wasn't moving immediately to where he had indicated irked Kevin. He knew that Daniel was playing along for the weekend, but he felt possessive and entitled to his obedience. He decided to exercise his authority.

"Get up," Kevin commanded sharply. Daniel knew he had done something wrong. The playful tone was gone. Kevin was upset. He stood up immediately, dropping his leaves on the warm sand.

"Come stand over here," Kevin continued, indicating where he had before. Kevin stood up as well, letting the sand fall off his naked toned ass and legs.

Once Daniel was in the place Kevin indicated, Kevin moved to his side and wrapped his arm around Daniel's torso, from his back around his abs. Kevin had moved quickly, quickier than Daniel had figured a big man like that could move. He was surprised by the move and found himself bent over, facing the ground, his legs still straight, with Kevin supporting his weight.

Kevin roughly pulled his swimsuit bottoms to his knees, exposing his bare wet ass. Daniel's semi hard cock flopping out as he did. Without preamble Kevin spanked Daniel's ass. Hard. A loud smack rang out across the lake, echoing off the mountains that ringed the lake.

"Obey," SMACK! "Your," SMACK! "Master," SMACK! "My," SMACK! "Little," SMACK! "anal," SMACK! "Cum," SMACK! "Princess," SMACK! "Understood?" SMACK! Kevin had rained down the spanking in cadence with his words, alternating ass cheeks as each of Daniel's ass cheeks rapidly reddened under the assault.

Daniel, his body rocked by each powerful spanking, nodded his head vigorously.

Kevin saw Daniel nodding his head, but wanted a verbal acknowledgment. SMACK! "I can't hear you Dani," he bellowed across the lake as he left a massive hand print on Daniel's firm little ass cheek.

"Yes Master, I will obey immediately," yelled out Daniel as the sound of the last smack echoed across the lake.

Kevin released Daniel and let him stand. Daniel's hands rubbed his tender ass as Kevin took a two steps back. He saw that Daniel's cock was rock hard. It hadn't been when he started the spanking. Damn it, he enjoyed that too much, thought Kevin. He wanted to actually punish Daniel, but he had just given him something more to be horny about.

Kevin was somewhat upset with it all. He liked the power. He liked that Daniel had submitted to his spanking without resistance. But he also wanted to make Daniel somewhat uncomfortable, that's where the real power lies, he thought.

Then the most wickedly delicious thought occurred to him. He told Daniel, "Stay here, don't move at all. I want you to stroke your cock while you take in the scenery."

"Yes Sir," dutifully replied Daniel as he gripped his sizable cock with his hand and began stroking.

Kevin left Daniel staring out at the lake, with his swimsuit bottoms around his knees, stroking his cock, as he ran back to camp and grabbed the lube from his bag. He giggled and chuckled to himself at his plan the entire way.

By the time that Kevin returned Daniel's cock was leaking precum like mad, but he was dry and it was painful to keep stroking. Kevin placed a few drops of lube on the tip of cock and a few on the tips of his own finger.

As Daniel started to stroke his now lubricated cock with gusto, Kevin slipped his lubricated finger in between Daniel's ass cheeks and to his rosebud. Knowing that he was loose from the multiple ass fuckings that he had recieved today, Kevin pushed his slick finger into his ass without any prep.

His finger slid into Daniel's well used asshole like it would a pussy. He pushed his entire fat index finger in, feeling the warmth of Daniel's insides. He placed his lips to Daniel's ear and whispered, "Think of me my sissy slut" as he began to rub Daniel's prostate.

Daniel could feel Kevin's large finger enter his ass, his other hand reaching around the gripping his taut stomach for leverage. He was already thinking of his master's cock when Kevin whispered in his ear and began to press on his prostate, further pushing towards the edge.

"I am sire," Daniel reported between panting breaths as he got closer to an orgasm.

"Good my anal princess, always doing the right thing as long as something is up her ass," cooed Kevin as he pressed harder and faster on Daniel's prostate. He used both his hands to keep Daniel in place as his finger assaulted his ass.

Daniel moaned and whimpered as he got the point of no return. Kevin could hear feel his body begin to tense and said to him, "you have my permission to cum princess."

That was enough for Daniel. It pushed him over the edge. He cum huge spurts of cum all over the sand of the little beach. 3, 4 then 5 large spurts exploded out of his cock and flew into the nature that surrounded them. His body shook as Kevin continued to rub his prostate throughout the massage, feeling Daniel's ass tighten on his finger as he came.

"So hot my little cum slut," Kevin said as he continued to massage his prostate. "Now let's get all this nasty cum out of your balls," he explained as he pressed harder inside Daniel's ass, even as his cock shriveled.

Several large gobs of cum oozed out of Daniel's shriveled cock, falling at his feet. Daniel moaned again, pressing his ass back on Kevin's hand. A few more minutes of prostate massage led to several more gobs of cum being pushed from Daniel's now flaccid and shriveled cock.

Satisfied that Daniel was cum free for now, Kevin removed his finger from Danie's ass and walked to the lake to rinse off his hands. Daniel licked the cum off his fingers and pulled up his swimsuit bottom, enjoying the little bit of lube left in his ass.

Kevin then sat back down in his previous spot and laid back, sporting his huge hard on, made even harder by forcing his sissy princess to cum. He patted the ground by his right hip again and Daniel immediately grabbed his leaves to spread on the ground and knelt next to his master.

Kevin chuckled and said, "I know right after you cum is when you are the least horny and probably don't want to blow me much at all. That, my dear sissy Dani, is the punishment. Not the spanking or the forced cum, but the wonderful blowjob you will give me." He reached up and grabbed Daniel's flaccid cock and balls in his big hand, squeezing slightly.

"I will have your balls in my hand until I cum and you show me your mouth full of my load. I will grip a bit tighter the longer you take to make me cum, so it's in your best interest to make me cum fast and hard. Good luck cum princess, now get to work," Kevin told him with an evil grin.

Daniel could feel Kevin's hand firmly around his cock and balls as he bent over and took his master's raging hard cock in his mouth. Kevin squeezed a bit to remind Daniel of the clock. Daniel licked up and down Kevin's magnificent phallus, cradling his ball with one hand.

Kevin watched as his cut cock head disappeared into Daniel's cock hungry mouth. He squeezed Daniel's cock and balls a bit more. Daniel, feeling his master's encouragement, bobbed his head on Kevin's cock, swirling his tongue around the head and shaft as he pulled it in and out of his mouth.

He fondled Kevin's heavy balls with one hand and gripped his massive shaft with the other. He began to jack Kevin's shaft in unison with his bobbing head, using his saliva to lubricate his master's cock. Up and down his head went in a steady rhythm, as he sucked and licked Kevin's cock for all he was worth.

About a minute into the blowjob Kevin's grip tightened again on Daniel's package. He was beginning to feel it. He continued to suck and lick his master's dick, but Kevin had been right, he had lost his horniness when he came. Now he just felt gay on his knees with his friend's dick in his mouth. I guess I am, he thought to himself with a chuckle as he worked Kevin's cock.

Kevin was getting close. He could tell that Daniel wasn't as horny, but that hadn't stopped him from giving a fantastic blowjob. His head bobbed and he could head the slurping and sucking of Daniel's pretty mouth as he serviced his cock. Kevin gripped Daniel's package tighter.

"I'm getting close Dani," he panted out as he approached the edge, squeezing Daniel's cock and balls even harder, "better make me cum soon."

Daniel's balls throbbed and his cock felt like it was in a vice. He worked his master's cock even faster, bouncing his head up and down, using his hand to match his lips as they traveled the length of Kevin's thick shaft.

Finally Kevin reached his point of no return. His body went rigid and he involuntarily squeezed Daniel's balls like a vice in his palm. He felt his dick explode in Daniel's mouth as rope after rope of hot, sticky cum plastered the inside of Daniel's mouth.

Daniel had felt his master's orgasm coming and pulled his head up so that his lips were right under the ridge of Kevin's cock head. His balls were aching in Kevin's grip as Kevin rapidly filled up his mouth with his salty and sweet dick candy.

Finally, Daniel felt Kevin's cock relax and stop pulsing more cum into his mouth. He released his cock head from his lips and lifted his head to show Kevin his mouthful of his semen.

Kevin saw his entire load inside Daniel's mouth and smiled, "Good job my little sissy cum slut," he told Daniel as he released his cock and balls from his iron grip.

Daniel looked Kevin in the eye, closed his mouth and gulped twice to swallow all his master's load. Then he smiled. Damn it that's hot, thought Kevin. He loved that Daniel had blown him, even when he wasn't horny himself. Kevin knew that his cock was still soft from having it in his hand a second earlier.

Daniel sat up and used his finger to clean up the errant drips of cum that had dribbled out of his mouth and down the sides of his face. He looked at his master and asked with exaggerated submissiveness, "was that enjoyable sire?"

"Why yes it was Dani. Thank you. How are your balls?" Kevin replied.

They were a little sore. "They are fine master," Daniel answered as he stood.

Kevin watched his sissy as he stood and admired his feminine body. He had no more plans for today and in fact was quite spent from the day of fucking and hiking.

"How about we go back to camp. Get the fire going and eat," Kevin said as he stood up and let the warm sand fall off his toned body. He lifted his arm up and motioned for Daniel to cuddle into his side.

"Sounds good, " Daniel said, falling into his side embrace as they walked back to camp, feeling Kevin's strong arms around his shoulder. It felt good.

Once at camp, Kevin donned his hiking shorts with no underwear. It was still very warm and didn't seem to cooling off like it had the night before. He didn't want to wear any more clothes than that.

"Stay in your swimsuit cause it's so warm. It suits your feminine persona for the trip," He commanded Daniel.

"Yes Sir," Daniel responded with a curtsy.

The men went to work on starting work on a fire and their dinner. Once the fire was roaring and dinner was cooked they ate and talked together about a variety of topics. The warmth of the fire and the warm air from the change in temperature created a pleasant atmosphere for conversation and bonding.

They didn't talk much about Kevin's cock hanging out the leg of his shorts or Daniel's tight swimsuit over his firm body. They played cards and got to know each as friends, their sexual adventures put on hold by mutual unspoken agreement.

As night fell, they watched the fire, Daniel snuggled into Kevin's broad chest, talking together about their families, jobs and interests. It was much needed for both men to engage in simple male camaraderie, even with the underlying sexual tension.

After a few minutes of silence, both men entranced by the fire, Kevin said, "I'm spent. I'm not up for any more sex tonight."

Daniel giggled and replied, "good, cause my ass is sore from you shoving your huge cock up it."

"What do you say we get an early start tomorrow?" asked Kevin, "I have something I want to do before the trip ends," he continued with a smile.

"Sure," agreed Daniel, "Let's hit the sack now as I'm exhausted from the hike. And the other physical activity."

Kevin looked down at him to see Daniel looking up at him with a shit eating grin.

Daniel stood up to work on breaking down his gear to prepare to leave tomorrow, their tent and sleeping gear already was set out. Kevin appreciated his tightly clad ass for a second, contemplating that he had fucked it three times in the last 24 hours, before joining him in camp tasks.