The Backpacking Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once everything was set for tomorrow, they flooded the fire and crawled into their tent. Daniel had set up the sleeping bags so they could sleep together again. He slipped off his swimsuit and crawled under the top cover.

Kevin crawled in and shut the tent door behind him. He pulled off his shorts and slipped under the top cover as well to spoon his naked, smooth sissy.

As Kevin's strong arms wrapped around Daniel, and Daniel snuggled into his broad chest, he said to Kevin, "You know making me cum and then making me blow you was a sadistic but excellent punishment for me not listening. I was totally irked with your cock in my mouth. Bravo Sir."

"Glad you liked it princess. I can come up with many more things to punish you for," Kevin replied, beaming at Daniel's praise.

"No doubt," Daniel said tiredly, "I'm sure my wife will loan me out to you from time to time."

They both chuckled and fell asleep.