The Backside Model

Story Info
An artist searches for a new muse.
2.8k words
4.54
4.4k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang. Finally, I got to meet the woman who responded to my ad and made it through the interview. I had placed an add for a model with fairly stringent requirements. I am artist of sorts and needed the perfect muse.

I opened the door. "Hello, you must be Miss Hayley Greer."

"I am indeed. You must be Mr. Michael Rutledge " she replied and stuck out her hand.

I shook it firmly and enthusiastically. Her model portfolio that was submitted in the ad response didn't do her justice (usually it was the other way around, with photoshop edits hiding the truth).

She was wearing a navy blue sundress that came only to her mid thigh. The neckline showed a large, but not distasteful, amount of cleavage. Around her neck was a thin chain of rose gold that contrasted beautifully against her ivory skin. Her face was classically feminine, highlighted by a pair of deep blue eyes and filled out with soft lips, lightly glossed. Long, fiery red hair braided in a long chain went down to the middle of her back. She looked incredible for someone in her mid 30s.

"Your pictures do not show your true beauty. Please come in and take a seat" I said as I beamed a smile at her. She was only about 5 foot 4 inches tall which she had tried to make up for by wearing 3" nude colored heels. At 6'3 with a muscular build, I towered over her. I did my best not to come off as intimidating in the moment.

She hesitantly crossed the threshold to my abode and sat down in the sofa, nervousness flashing across her face.

I sat down in the big recliner across from. "No need to be nervous, the job is yours if you choose to accept after hearing all the details today."

"Really?" She asked timidly.

"Yes, but only after you fully understand what I need in a model." I continued as I reached for my own portfolio of work. "As I said in the ad, I am an artist in need of a dedicated muse. I work in a unique medium that you would be perfect for."

I handed over my portfolio for her to look at. This is the hard part, she must truly appreciate my artwork to be a good fit.

I watched closely as she opened the book. To my surprise, she did not seem shocked like all the other applicants when she saw the first couple of pages.

She looked up at me curiously.

"So, your work is...umm..." she squirmed a bit in her seat "...I mean...you take photos of women's asses after they have apparently been spanked repeatedly."

"Yes." I could see it, she was ready to bolt. "These were all done consensually and with full knowledge ahead of time. If this scares you, you may leave now and I will understand and even throw in a few new headshots for you for your trouble."

"Umm, no I don't think I want to leave. I am not saying yes but you have intrigued me at least enough to tell me more about why your art is this" she held up the portfolio and pointed to one of my favorite shots. It was a black and white of some beautiful cane welts on a model from a few years back.

"Ahh, one of my favorites, I'll admit.

"I find the body's response to stimuli such as spanking fascinating. The marks left behind, the movement of the body after impact, and the emotions released during and after an intense session. As a sum the form such a complete telling of the human condition. It's...hard to explain. So, I try to capture it in these images. Rarely, I succeed." I explained.

She looked at me intently, but not with the disgust I was so used to seeing but something else.

"Your art is indeed beautiful and interesting, willing to push the norm and I like that. I need to know more though, what would this job entail?". She asked, fidgeting with nervous energy.

"Miss Greer.."

"Hayley."

"Hayley, I know what I am about to ask for is far more than anyone should reasonably ask for a job and you appear nervous. First and foremost, if you accept, this goes only as far as you let it. We would start off easy and take it day by day." I said.

She nodded timidly. "Please, continue."

"I can't offer a ton, but I can pay you $5000 a month and provide a living space and food. It would be required of you to live here and during the duration of our contract and no romantic interest allowed. That does not mean you have to take an interest in me outside of our work together, but it has caused some issues in the past. A previous model had a boyfriend who called the authorities on me and it took awhile, even with her testimony, to clear all that up. You are not stuck here. Outside of our scheduled sessions you many come and go as you please."

Hayley nodded, taking it all in.

"Things can and will get very intense. You may be surprised what you feel afterwards or even during. Spanking sessions later on, if you decide to go that far, will be a bit painful. There may be some bondage involved. Again, all of this is discussed each time and nothing happens without you agreeing to it. It's not necessarily sexual but we have safe words every time. I will never go beyond what we agree upon at the beginning of each modeling session. And I can offer you 40% of any profits of the sale of any artwork in which you are the subject." There. I laid it all out there. Now it was up to her.

Hayley closed her eyes in thought for a bit.

"Why me though? I am sure you could get some younger model to do this, who has more firm skin and no cellulite on her thighs or ass." She asked a bit defiantly.

"I need someone who can understand what this role is and has an appreciation for the art. I don't need a "perfect" model, I need the best model for the job. That includes your personality, our ability to have a working relationship, and of course your physical beauty. Your physical beauty is top tier, just like the other models who applied, it's the other things that will allow us to succeed together in this." I responded, hoping my voice didn't sound to pleading. I needed Hayley to say yes.

"I am nervous as hell, but I am in." She said with a smile.

"Excellent. I am looking forward to our work together. I can send a truck over to your place to get anything you need to move in here. Let me show you your room. I will have the contract on the dresser in there by tomorrow. Please follow me." I couldn't hide my excitement. Finally I had a new canvas. It had been a while.

I led Hayley to upper level of the house. On one side of the hallway was my suite, on the other, the guest suite. I opened the door to Hayley's new room and let her step inside first. I had it furnished with nice furniture and a king size, plush top mattress. The room had a spacious closet, en suite with separate soaking tub and shower, and a view that over looked the pond in the back of the neighborhood.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Very lovely. I think I can make this work." She laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"Great to hear. I would like to start our first session tonight if possible. Make sure you really want to make this art with me before going further." I said.

I saw Hayley's body stiffen a bit and her chest heave with a big gulp of air. It had gotten very real, very fast for her in that moment. I heard an audible gulp.

"Okay...I...can do that" she said shakily.

"Remember, we will discuss it first and then you can stop me at any point." I assured her. "Let me take you out to dinner before that. It will be easier with a good meal inside you."

She nodded slowly.

"Come now, you have nothing to be nervous about. I can already tell we are going to make incredible pieces together. What are you in the mood to eat?" I gently grabbed her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"I would love some good wine and pasta." She lightened up a little as she said it.

"Sure thing, my Muse." I replied.

I took Hayley to a local Italian place known for great wine and food pairings. We talked and got to know each other a bit more. She had a lot of experience as a runway model but had to supplement that with various other jobs. She was 15 years my junior but I was happy to hear she had a lot of life experience. That would help.

I told her about my background, mainly just a starving artist before a few well off folks saw some older pieces in a museum and I started making commission art for rich clients. Nothing of what I truly considered my art had ever made it into a big museum. The incredible beauty of marked backsides was lost except to a few.

Dinner went well and I was glad. I capped us both at two glasses wine. We were planning on a shoot and both of us needed to in full control of our faculties.

I drove her back to my house and led her inside. "Please follow me." I said and headed toward the stairs. I hadn't shown her the basement yet. She hesitated at the top of the stairs, took a deep breath - her c-cup breasts rising and falling gracefully, and stepped down quickly after me.

I opened the door to studio and guided Hayley inside. She stood shocked for moment, taking it all in. Lights, cameras, props and a wall full of instruments designed to make impact with and marks on bare skin. Hayley stared at the wall of implements.

"We will not be using any of those tonight." I said.

"Oh...okay...good..I don't know..I can't..." She was getting too nervous.

I gently turned her away from facing that wall and sit next to me on the loveseat at one side of the room.

"Tonight, I will use my hands or this wooden spoon only." I held it up to show her, not sure if she would be comfortable with my hands on her yet. "It will be on bare skin, but you can leave your dress on. I will only need your ass showing. No strenuous position or anything, only kneeling in front of this loveseat with your head and knees on nice thick pillows. Maximum number of seats is 20. There will be no more than that. What do you want your safe word to be?" I asked.

"Safe word? That's what I say if I need things to stop?" She asked.

"Yes, if you say it, I stop everything immediately. We get you calmed down and taken care of and then we talk about it." I explained.

"Okay, does 'monkey' work?"

"Monkey it is. Now use that anytime you need. I will not be offended, upset or anything. This is important to making this work".

"Understood. What next?" She asked.

"First, take off your underwear and kneel on the pads with you head on the loveseat and ass up. Second, take 4 deep breaths to relax as much as possibly. Who knows? You may even find this enjoyable and/or arousing. Many do."

As I prepped my camera gear and lights, Hayley got into postion. I couldn't help but stare as she knelt down and without me prompting flipped her dress up and exposed her ass to me.

"Absolutely exquisite, Hayley." I complimented genuinely.

"Thank you Mike." She replied as I heard her take her first deep breath. She repeated that until I had everything ready.

"One last question Hayley. Did you want my hand or the spoon?"

"I would like you to use your hand please." Maybe it was just wishful thinking but I thought there was some sensuality in her voice.

I got into a half kneeling postion behind Hayley's beautiful ass. It was ivory white, round and fleshy where it was supposed to be and no evidence of the cellulite she claimed to have earlier.

I had my camera remote in my hand and set it to start taking burst shots repeatedly.

"Alright Hayley, I am going to begin."

"Okay, I am ready sir." She replied.

The "sir" almost threw me off. Was not expecting that but I let it be for the moment. I shifted my focus to ensuring this fist spank landed precisely where I needed it to on the soft, bottom half of Hayley's ass.

I took a couple practice backswings, then let my hand hand connect fully with her ass. She let out a little yelp at the sting. A outline of my hand was already forming on her pale skin. That was the best mark I had gotten after 1 hit ever. I quickly checked the camera to make sure I got the in focus shots I wanted. All looked good.

I continued to spank just that side of her amazing ass a few more times. I wanted to show the contrast between the now quite red side and the unmarked half of her bottom. Each time I made impact Hayley let out a cute little yelp followed by a delicious squirm of her backside. It was getting hard to focus as that sound, movement and visuals made me terribly horny.

I forced myself to ignore that and moved over to redden the other side of her ass. The first smack on that side came down a little harder than I intended. Hayley grabbed the cushion she had her head and arms on and yelled into a bit, squirming a lot now. I took as many pictures as I could and quickly reviewed them. In the photo review I noticed a bit of wetness dripping down from her sex onto her inner thighs. I had hoped this would turn her on, but I never really know until it happens.

I reddened that second half her ass deeper with a few more good spanks. Making it kind of match the other side. I realized I was at 14 strikes, closing in on the max of 20 for the night. I had accomplished what I wanted shot wise and decided to end it.

"Hayley, you did an amazing job. These shots are incredible. You may get dressed now if you'd like." I said.

"Thank you Mike." She said catching her breath and rocking back onto her heels. She pulled the dress down but didn't bother putting her panties back on.

She stood up uneasily and I caught her by the arm and waist to prevent her from falling.

"That was...interesting. I am surprised by my bodies reaction. It hurt just a little as I expected, but after the first few, I just started getting wetter and wetter. Oh, I am so horny now. I really didn't think that would happen." She said, a little embarrassed.

"It happens more often than not to those that model for me. You have to be more than a little intrigued to commit to what you just did." I said as I led her towards her rooom.

"I am going to go in my room and edit some of these photos so I can show you tomorrow. Why don't you go shower/relax in your room for awhile and then I will drive you home so you can tell the moving guys how to load your stuff tomorrow. Oh and check the top drawer of your dresser." I said with a wink.

Hayley closed the door to her room behind her. I waited in the hall a bit and I heard the dresser drawer open followed by an audible gasp. I had stocked it with a variety of unopened dildos, a rabbit vibrator, some plugs, and some lube.

I heard the bed creak as she got into it and seconds later a vibrator clicked on. Less then a minute later I heard Hayley moan loud even though she was clearly trying to keep it quieter.

"Oh fuck! Mmm" I made out through the door ad Hayley's orgasm gripped her body. A few moments later I heard the bathroom door in her suite shut and the shower come on.

I headed to my own room now to alleviate my own horniness followed by a quick shower.

I had a new muse.