The Bad Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want some of this, too, Sach?" Ajay asked, grinning. She remembered him now. Sachin. He had always been a quiet one and he said nothing now.

Dev moved his hand down her thigh, toward her pussy, but Ajay quickly swatted it away.

"That's mine." He said. Dev shrugged and his hand went under her shirt to squeeze her breast.

Ajay didn't bother with caresses; his fingers moved to her pussy. He spread the lips, slathered his fingers with the leaking juices. Then, two fingers slipped inside her. Then, a third. She couldn't help writhing against him as the fingers worked inside her. She was wet. Burning. She ground her clit against the palm.

She felt Dev pull up her shirt, again releasing the breast and then the flick of his tongue on her nipple. A moan escaped her lips. Squeezing the pliant flesh, he took the breast in his mouth and began to suckle. His tongue flicked swirled and flicked at the engorged nipple.

Ajay's fingers worked her cunt. In and out. In and out. She ground against him. Writhing and moaning. The pressure began to build inside her. Her breathing became ragged. Skin slickening with sweat.

Dev's mouth worked on her breast. Ajay's fingers in her pussy. It was becoming too much. She arched. Her legs began to quiver. The smell of her own sex becoming overwhelming.

His fingers pumped in and out.

Her juices made the wooden bench slick.

The shuddering turned into tension as her body craved that final release.

Ajay kept his palm just in reach of her clit and she pushed forward to grind against it. He was going to make her work for the release. And, she hated that she would. Her jaw clenched in pleasure and frustration.

She heard herself moan, "Please."

She heard a snicker as Ajay pressed his palm against the clit. He scoured the throbbing nib. Her body arched and lifted as the final wave of her pleasure struck. She tasted blood as she bit her lip to keep from screaming. Even then, a sharp squeal of pleasure escaped.

Dev pulled away from her, grinning.

She collapsed into the bench. Her hair was in disarray. Her chest heaved; the splayed bare breasts, with their engorged nipples, rising and falling. It was a lurid tableau for Ajay's audience.

Ajay drew his fingers out of her, ran his hand over her cunt, slathering it with her juices. He brought it up to her face. It seemed that her smell filled the lecture hall.

"Clean it." He said. Dev grinned.

Sonia knew that there was no point saying anything. When she hesitated, he put his hand against her lips, made her open her mouth. Closing her eyes, she began to lick her juices from his hand.

Dev took her hand and drew it to his crotch. She was startled when she felt his engorged cock. When she darted a look toward the massive thing, Ajay snarled. "Keep licking."

Dev wrapped her fingers around his shaft. She didn't have to be told what was expected. She began to stroke.

Ajay moved his hand away from her face and grinned at his friend. He unzipped his own jeans and drew out his cock and brought her other hand to his shaft. Her legs still spread, she was stroking the two men's cocks. As precum began to glisten on the bruised purple head of Dev's cock, he moved his leg to release her. It was a comfort that lasted only moments as he put his hand on the back of her head and drew it down to his cock. When she tried to resist, Ajay's hand pushed on her neck.

The thick cock filled her mouth. She felt the pulsating veins. Tasted the salty precum. His fingers entwined in her hair, Dev guided her mouth up and down while he thrust his hips up. He soon found a rhythm. Behind her, she felt a hand on her ass., caressing and kneading before fingers moved between her legs and found her wet pussy again. Two slipped inside.

She groaned as the fingers writhed inside her, playing with the wet folds of her cunt.

Dev's cock twitched as his thrusts became faster. The bulbous head struck the back of her throat and Sonia felt herself gag. She slapped his thigh as the massive meat started to choke her. Dev eventually released his hold and she lifted her tear streaked face up. Pre-cum and spit formed tendrils from her lips to his cock.

She was still gasping for breath when she felt Ajay shift behind her. He withdrew his fingers and then, the head of his cock was against her cunt. Before she could say or do anything, he thrust and was inside her. She couldn't stop the squeal that escaped her lips.

Dev pushed her down on his cock again. His other hand caressing and squeezing an ass. He was slower, more controlled in his strokes. Trying to prolong the pleasure of her warm, wet mouth. Trying to keep in rhythm with Ajay's slow strokes.

From the corner, she saw Sachin watching. And other heads turned toward her. A cellphone recording.

She was the college slut.

Feeling dead inside, Sonia knew it didn't matter anymore. She moved her hands to cup Dev's balls. She ran her tongue along his shaft. Understanding, he released her head. Her mouth moved up the shaft, licked the bruised head.

She opened her legs for Ajay, pushed back against him. He filled her cunt, pistoning in and out. A hand massaged her pliant ass cheeks and then, pulled them apart. Then, a finger slipped into the space between and found the opening of her dark hole. She instinctively clenched but the finger pushed its way inside her. She moaned at the new sensation.

Sonia stroked Dev's cock as her mouth swallowed the bulbous head. She could feel his tension building. And, then, his hips tensed and his finger stopped moving in her ass. He was going to come.

Before she could pull away, Dev grabbed her head and kept it in place. He growled as a load of thick cum shot into her mouth. She tried to struggle out of his grasp as the seemingly never-ending load filled her mouth. Spilled out of her mouth. Choked her.

And then it was over. She gasped for breath as Dev released her. She collapsed, her head falling into his lap. But that was not what she was for and there would be no comfort. With a snicker, he pulled away from her.

Sonia braced herself against the bench. Now that Ajay was the sole focus, she felt the awkwardness of her position. If she tried to adjust everyone would see her getting fucked. So, she lay there and let him use her.

Fortunately, he didn't last much longer. His body tensed and then one final thrust before he suddenly pulled out. She glanced back to see his cock hovering in the air. He stroked it with a malicious grin on his face. And, then he released a load of cum on her. It sprayed onto the small of her back, her curled leg, the tank top. It didn't end as he continued to pump at the shaft. Splatters landed in her hair.

He wanted her dirty and humiliated.

The college slut.

12