The Bad Boys Club - Half Time

Story Info
Wives who spank their bad boy husbands.
8.2k words
4.35
13.3k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers

This bondage and discipline story is a CFNM tale about women spanking their husbands. It is also a story that celebrates domestic discipline where the female, NOT the male, is the disciplinarian. If the thought of a woman using a paddle on her husband's behind upsets you, or if a story about men having to act as sex objects and sex toys offends you, do not read this. Also, you can probably figure out what is happening if you read this as a stand alone story, but it helps to read the first one first.

THE BAD BOY'S CLUB

Janice now stood up, and said, "Ladies, it is now 7:45, and you know what that means; we are ready for our next round of spankings. But first, let's have a bathroom break for those who need it. We should start the next activity no later than 8:00.

I went to the bathroom with the other guys, and we compared asses and were amazed that they had pretty much gone back to being our normal skin tones.

David sheepishly asked, "Am I the only freak or do any of the rest of you kind of like this?"

Larry didn't say anything, but he smiled and looked down.

Bruce said, "Dude, I may not like it, but it is so fucking hot." And then his face blushed, and he said, "And to be truthful, I do like getting paddled."

I said that I must be a freak too, because I didn't know that I wanted this until I experienced it, and now I don't want to go back to a vanilla life. Getting spanked is hot.

Larry said that the paddling was hot but the over the knee stuff was mind blowing. "I want to do that musical chairs game again" he said.

David happily said, "Well lets get the next round going boys. We don't went to keep them waiting." He then grinned and said, "But, maybe we should. It might get them to spank harder." We laughed, nodded, and said that wasn't such a bad idea. Then he said, "I guess I am no more of a freak as the rest of you guys."

When we got back, Sara and Teri were setting up four orange traffic pylons around the open space. Jill and Janice had pushed the card table up against the far wall, and were waiting for us at the table labeled "For boy's bottoms when they shirk their house work." They each picked up a long-handled scrub brush with a thick, rectangular head that they smacked into their palms a few times. They looked at each other, smiled broadly, and nodded, and then each one picked up another brush. They walked over to the two other women and gave each a brush. Of course, Jill and Janice each kept a brush for herself. Sara took her brush, and looking directly at me, she swatted her palm and said with great emphasis, "OOOH, That's going to hurt a lot." Almost in unison, the three other women pointed at their husbands, grinned evilly and let their boys know that they agreed with that assessment.

Janice looked around to make sure that everything was to her liking. She then pulled a bag out from under the table that she did not open. She just held on to it as she began to speak.

"Gentlemen please return to your places on the risers and turn around."

We did, and then we heard Janice say, "Ladies, as you can see, those butts are almost totally white again, so this will be another long paddling session. Please turn around again, boys. Now jump or climb off the risers and stand in front of them. Stretch out your arms so that your finger tips are touching. There should be plenty of room between each of you. "

We did as we were told.

She continued, "The game we are going to play now is called orienteering or becoming aware of your surroundings. How many times have each of you walked past toys the kids left scattered around, and you didn't pick them up? Or ignored the trash you should have taken out? How many times have you thrown your coat on the sofa or chair rather than putting into the closet? And how many times have each of us had to ask you, or plead with you, or beg you to change? As you play this game, your wife will be reminding you of your issues. Jill, will you please have David help you demonstrate the game."

Jill said, "David, will you walk over to me and get on your hands and knees. We chose you for the demonstration because you have the widest butt."

We laughed, largely because it was true.

Jill said, "Don't laugh. That was not an insult. It was a complement. The rest of your wives envy me, and I am lucky to get to spank it on a regular basis in the future. It is why we all agreed that he should be the model. Now David, get your butt up higher."

He raised it and she said, "Good boy. Now look at how big, and round, and firm that butt is. A perfect target."

We kept our mouths shut, but the women agreed.

Then she said, "The way this game works is when the paddle hits the middle of your ass," (right then she swatted his ass dead center, and he yelped loudly from surprise as much as pain), "it means that you crawl forward keeping your ass up high. So start crawling."

He did and she waited for him to move two or three feet, and then she spanked him dead center again. He made it past the first cone, and she swatted his left cheek.

"That means that you turn left and you keep getting swatted until you have made a complete turn. So let's try it." And she swatted his left cheek three times until he completed his turn. She then swatted his right cheek and asked him what he thought that meant. He answered, and she swatted his butt again in the middle saying that she didn't ask him to talk. Answer by doing with the paddle demands, and keep your nose to the floor and your ass high in the air. She then slapped his right cheek again, and he began to turn right as she kept spanking until he had completed the turn.

"Good boy," she said. "Now you can get up and go back to your place in front of the riser. Give each other spaces boys."

We clapped.

Janice now reached into her bag and pulled out a blindfold that looked like swimmer's goggles but in black leather. She walked over to me and said, "Turn around and face the wall and then kneel." She fitted the goggles over my eyes, and then buckled it in the back. It felt secure. She asked if the goggles were pressing too hard on my eyes and I said that they felt fine. Then I felt some kind of elastic material going over the top of my head but only as far as the bridge of my nose, and I felt two straps along the side of my face that she buckled under my chin. I could breath, and I could hear, but I was in total darkness. She asked me what I saw, and I said, "Absolutely nothing."

She said, "Very good." I could hear the process being repeated with each of the other guys. I could actually hear the snap when they were put on and the sound of the elastic going over their heads. Sara came over and put her hand under my arm and helped me to stand up and then she told me to turn around, and, in fact, had to help me to face forward.

After I heard the last snap, Janice began to speak.

"This is the way this game is going to work:

1.) We will be playing poker again to decide when each of you will be going through the - er, what do we call this? - ( Jill answered, The Maze). Yes, that is what we should call it, The Maze. You will be crawling through the maze guided by being at one with your bottom. This time when we play poker, you will not know the winner of the game. Yes, you will hear the shuffling and asking for new cards, and you will probably be able to figure out that the game is over. But you will not know who has won. Therefore, you will not know if you are up next.

2) If you are the lucky boy, you will feel a hand on your dick and one or two spanks on your butt. That will be your signal to get on your hands and knees the way David did. When you are in position, you will then be hand spanked several times to move you away from the other players. When that stops, be prepared for the start of your race. Remember, to think of nothing but your ass and where it hurts at that immediate moment. If the paddle hits the middle, it means crawl in a straight line. Right cheek means turn right. Left cheek means turn left. If you hear the words, "ass up-nose down," it means that you will be receiving stroke one on each cheek as a reminder to do what you are told. All four of us will be using our paddles to direct you as you go.

3.) When you finish the maze, we will help you stand up and then place you over your wife's lap for a hand spanking and a lecture explaining the meaning of this exercise. And,

4.) There will be no after care until the whole game is over.

I hope you each understood all of that because I will take no questions."

She paused and said, "Ladies, lets play cards."

Teri said, "Wait, I want a glass of wine," and they all agreed that was a good idea.

I could hear pouring into glasses and then the clinking of glasses. They spent some time laughing and discussing how much those hard, thick, wooden brush heads were going to hurt and how to swing them to get the greatest effect.

Apparently they were practicing. I heard Jill say, "A little more rotation. Try it on the top of the chair."

There was a huge clang, and Jill said, "Very good! Now try it under the chair seat like you are lobbing a tennis ball, but put your hips into like this." We heard another loud clang.

Jill said, "That was really good. Larry will feel that."

So we boys were all standing there in pitch darkness and listening to them having a good time drinking and planning better ways to tan our behinds. I was sweating bullets, and I realized that they were stalling to make us fantasize about how much those scrub brushes were going to hurt. It worked.

Finally I heard chairs being pulled out, and then shuffling, and maybe some dealing of cards. My stomach constricted, and I could feel the sweat running down my inner arms.

"I need three," that was Sara. I thought that if she needed three, she probably didn't have a great hand, and that I wouldn't be going first. The others were asking for cards too. Then there was silence, but I heard the chairs being pulled out again and women walking into the center of the room, but one person walked in in a line parallel to us, and she did it three times. Now I was really sweating. She stopped somewhere, and then I heard two separate slaps on a butt. After a few seconds I heard three more spanks.

Then I heard a second or two of silence followed by the smack of a paddle, and it was on. I heard what sounded like a relatively light swat, and then three or four seconds later a harder one. Then there was a really loud crack, and I heard Jill say, "That was a great shot Teri. Perfect, dead center." That was followed by a flurry of eight fast smacks in a row sounding much harder now. Then there was a short silence followed by three hard smacks but spaced out in time. Then six or sever fast and hard. Other than the sound of the paddle it was silent, but then I heard Larry breaking. He started by yelping softly, but with each of the spaced out blows he let out louder and louder ouches. And with the rapid fire ones, he was yelling fuck that hurts, and Teri was yelling back at him, "It's supposed to hurt. It is supposed to make you remember not to track mud into the house after you have promised never to do it again. Now head down - ass up." Two cracks simultaneously. He really yelped that time, and he began to say he was sorry. From that point on, she was lecturing him with every swat.

Swack, Swack, swack, swack, swack, in a rapid flurry of swats. His voice was cracking now as he was apologizing. With each crack of the paddle, he was swearing and saying that he was sorry and that he would never do it again, and Teri was reciting all his shortcomings and saying that he was going to be a lot sorrier because he had told her those words time and time again.

I heard a crack, a delay, another crack, another delay, and each smack was accompanied with, "After we are done here, your ass will tell you in no uncertain terms not to leave your stuff around the house for me to pick up." Then came those rapid fire smacks again. I could hear that Larry was sniveling and crying as he begged for mercy.

There were three very loud smacks, each followed by loud yelps. He was begging her not to hit so hard.

"Stop begging," she said. "I begged you countless times to help clean up the living room. Just remember that in the future, you are going to get this each time you don't do your fair share of cleaning."

Eventually I counted one hundred smacks until I heard two hand spanks. Followed by silence and then what sounded almost like someone playing bongo drums. I couldn't hear what Teri was saying as she spanked him, but when it was over, she told him that she loved him dearly and that this was for his own good and that it would make him a better man. He said that he knew it and that she was right. She then said that she loved him, but she still didn't believe him and that it would take a few more rounds before she thought it might sink in.

The other women had filled their wine glasses by now and had started the next game and were probably half way through it when Teri brought Larry back to the line. I could hear that he was still having a bit of trouble composing himself, but he seemed to be fine as the card game ended.

The ending of the next game resulted in the same process as before with three of the women walking to the center of the room and one walking parallel to us. Of course I knew that I had a one in three chance of doing the maze. I kind of hoped it would be me, but it was David's turn.

I counted again, and David got the same hundred spanks but the pattern seemed a bit different, but he cried, begged, and pleaded every bit as much as Larry did. When he went over Jill's lap, I could hear the lecture he was getting, and it was harsh. In addition, it sounded like Jill spanked very hard. At the end of it, he also apologized and said that he would do better, and she told him that she loved him but he still needed a lot more butt blistering before she thought he might really change.

Again, the card game was already in progress when I could hear Jill bringing David back to the line. Now I knew that I had a fifty-fifty chance when I heard the game stop. Again three women went into the main area while one walked parallel. But even before I felt her hand on my penis, I could smell Sara's perfume as she came towards me. I felt her hand on my dick, and then she helped me get on my hands and knees. When my hands and knees were down and my ass was up, I felt a not terribly hard spank on my ass. So I began to crawl. At first I thought that maybe she was going to go gentle on me, although I hoped not. She spanked again, a little harder and I crawled again. She spanked again a lot harder, and I crawled.

After I had crawled about three feet, I got a hard swat to the center of my ass, so I went straight. There was another swat to my ass but while it was in the center it came from the right and below. It was one of those lobs that they were practicing. So, tag team spanking. I crawled. The next swat hit the middle of my butt but from the left side, even harder. Next was center but from the right side harder still, I continued crawling forward. I thought, ok, this isn't so bad.

Then smack to the left cheek, another smack to the left cheek, followed by several more in rapid succession. These were really hard and I let out a yelp. I think it was pretty loud. Then another swat to my left cheek. Fortunately they each hit a different part of the cheek, and then I realized that I was supposed to be turning to the left. I began to turn and crawl left and the hits kept coming to my left cheek until I had made what felt like a ninety degree turn when the paddle from the right side came down right in the center of my crack, hitting both cheeks. I was keeping it together fairly well and not doing more than making yelps and oofing sounds with each blow. So far no begging or pleading for mercy.

Apparently Sara was standing behind me now, and she hit a lob shot nailing my right sit spot, and I really yelped with that one. But that was just the first of a barrage on that right cheek. My poor right cheek, and then I realized that I needed to turn right, and when I made a complete turn, the center of my ass started getting pummeled once again. So I crawled straight until my it was my left cheek's turn. I turned left as quickly as I could, but it didn't stop the barrage. Then I realized that they were driving us around the pylons.

I was keeping it together until the twenty-sixth strike when I let out my first, Oh Fuck. And it was at strike thirty five when I blurted out involuntarily, "Shit that hurts." I knew I didn't want to say it because Sara immediately said, "It's supposed to hurt. How are you going to learn you lesson if your ass does not burn?" Now lectures accompanied each paddle strike.

With each shot to my rump, I was told another stupid or thoughtless thing I had said or done.

By fifty, I began to beg. "Please, not so hard." Mistake. She of course told me how much I needed it that hard, and how the only way I was going to learn. She hit me with two really powerful shots to the center of my ass and told me that the more I begged the harder and faster the spanks would come.

I began to say that I was sorry and that I would never leave my underwear on the floor again and that I would do the laundry, but the hits kept coming. She kept saying that I had promised that a thousand times before. She kept paddling fast and hard as she said it, and listing more promised I had made but forgot to keep.

My ass was really on fire now. I was trying not to cry, but I was failing and choking out my words. If I turned fast enough, I got less of the rapid blows, so all I could think about was my butt and using it to follow directions, but by the seventieth spank, I really started to beg and plead, which was really stupid because she meant what she said about begging and pleading causing her to spank faster and harder. Apparently, it made the other women just as spank happy.

But when I got to about the eighty-third swat, Sara's words began to sink in. I began to think that I deserved every single one of these hits. Now I was also crying because I realized that all of the thoughtless and childish things Sara told me that I had done, I had, in fact, done. I was now apologizing for things I had done that she had not mentioned. I even apologized for things that we both had forgotten that I did years ago.

Maybe it was endorphins, but my ass didn't hurt as much. I started feeling very calm and while I was apologizing and crying, I wasn't pleading for mercy any more. I had gotten into this weird headspace that caused me to think that I wanted her to hit me harder. I thought that I deserved everything I was getting. I know that she didn't let up on the last fifteen, but while they Hurt, I was ok with them. I knew that I had earned each and every one of them. I didn't even realize that I had gotten to one hundred when I was being helped up.

As I was being placed over Sara's lap, I said, "I deserve what ever you give me and however hard you want to give it to me."

She told me that was the truth and that she was going to beat out a joyful tune on my rump. As she continued to lecture as she spanked, all I could say was that I was so sorry. With her last slap, she said that I was going to be even sorrier next round, and I choked out that was fine and that I earned every single one.

As the other women started shuffling the cards, Sara helped me up. We hugged and she told me that she loved me and that this was for my own good, and I agreed. I told her that I truly believed her and that I knew it was for my own good. She told me that she only half believed me, but that was a start. I just nodded with tears still in my eyes, but I was no longer crying.

I could not believe how wobbly my knees were as she helped me back to my place. My ass was burning, but in a good way, if that makes any sense. I felt good and noble. I deserved this punishment and all those that would follow. I don't know how to describe it, but my whole brain was filled with a warm glow.

JimAner
JimAner
134 Followers