The Bad Boys Club - Half Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, you will be responsible for your punishment sessions. You will keep a weekly log of all of your mistakes that you will bring with you when you come downstairs for your discipline. I will decide what instrument will be used and how many reps you will receive for each offense. There will be no appeal. You will take what I deem to be fair and appropriate. However, I will expect your report to be complete and accurate. Anything I deem to be missing or incomplete in your report will result in double reps from the old hair brush in addition to the rest of your spankings. As I said, the punishment session must be during a time when the kids will be gone for at least three hours. If you have been a really good boy all week, you will still get a maintenance spanking to ensure that you keep up the good work, but as a reward, you will have the right to pick the instruments I use."

I finally said, "A three hour spanking? Every week? That sounds excessive."

She sighed and said, "Unfortunately, in reality, by the time you have showered and shaved and built the spanking chair, and then got yourself on it, and I strap you in, and after we take into account the after care, there will be only about an hour for actual spanking. But, who knows, by the time we have the house to ourselves, a one hour spanking might not satisfy either of us."

I didn't say anything, my hard dick was doing all the talking for me.

Janice said, "Ladies, it is 11:00 now, and we have this area until 1:00, but we could go back to the main lodge if you have had enough."

Jill said, "No, I will catch my third wind in about a half hour. I think we can do take a half hour break, have some more wine and eat some more chocolate, and then finish our last activity by 1:00, although, I bet that they would let us stay longer."

Janice asked us boys to stand up and turn around.

All four women decided that our asses were almost red enough, but that one more game should do the trick.

We boys knew that we didn't have a say in the matter, so we just kept our mouth's shut. But when I looked around, it wasn't just me, all four of our dicks were at full mast.