The Bad Boys Club - Half Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was actually eager for my next round in the maze, but we weren't done with this round yet. Bruce was the last man up, but I only half heard him going through the maze. I recognized same of the same swats and yelps that I received just a few minutes back, but I was in my own little world. I was starting to understand the idea of pleasure in pain, and I was eager to get back into the ring.

Once I heard the hand spanking, I was ready and eager for the next round, but first we were brought back to the table and made to sit on the hard metal chairs. Again, my ass hurt, but the cold chairs also felt good. We still had our masks on, so I really was able to concentrate on my other senses. They gave us water, chocolates, and some fruit. Then Janice said that it was close to 9:00, and that we should not stop for a bathroom break or anything.

They brought us back to stand in front of our risers again, and they started playing cards. Poor Bruce, or perhaps lucky Bruce. He was the last one through the maze in round one, and the first one through in round two. He started yelping and screaming almost from the first swat. His over the knee spanking was really loud and must have been really hard. I didn't hear Janice telling him that she loved him or any of those things, and Bruce did not come back, when they started to play cards.

I had hoped to go next, but David got the call. This time there was no attempt to be macho. From almost the first swat, David was yelping, crying, begging, apologizing, and Jill was lecturing with each hit. His ouches, pleas, and apologies during the maze were really loud but nothing compared to his hand spanking. From the sounds of those slaps, I couldn't figure out how Jill did not bruise her hand. I could hear the hand spanking and David's chocked out apologies, but I didn't hear Jill bring David back to the risers.

There was no card game after the spanking stopped. Teri just came and got Larry, and he might have gotten two swats before he was bawling. He was crying, and yoewing, and apologizing, and hiccuping as bad as the other two. After his hand spanking Larry didn't come back. Leaving me on the firing line.

I didn't have to wait long. Sara walked over and grabbed my dick and felt my ass. She whispered in my ear, "after all that and your ass is only kind of warm and just bright pink now. So, I am going to lay it on really good. What do you say to me?"

It took a second, but I got it.

"Thank you maam," I said. "I deserve whatever you give me. Give it to me good."

She got me down into the right position, and she patted my ass gently. I moved expecting to be spanked again, but the paddle came down immediately, and it was really hard. Perhaps because Sara was the only spanker now, she was really went to town on my burning ass. I thought to myself that even if it was only bright pink a minute ago, it had to be bright red by now.

I know I was yelling as hard as the other boys as I went round the maze. She kept reminding me of uncleaned messes or thoughtless comments, and every time I said I was sorry the scrub brush hit my butt harder than before. She repeated over and over again, "How many times have you said you were sorry, but you never changed? Are you going to change now?"

I yelped out, "Yes, I will do better."

I was rewarded for that with a really hard lob shot to my right under bun.

Depending on where I was supposed to move, I either got a flurry of swats on my left cheek, right cheek or in the middle of my butt as she kept reminding me of yet another time I misbehaved.

Once again, I was really crying now, but she said that she hoped I was crying because I knew I was bad and not just because my rump was on fire.

I was able to choke out the word "both."

She told me that was good and then said, "Here is something else to cry about," and she swacked me several more times.

But it was the hand spanking that was the best and the worst part. She had me over her knee and her legs were spread. My balls were resting on the material between her legs and my swollen dick was on her left leg. I had my right arm on the floor and my head was hanging down. That ensured that my ass was high up, and she was holding my left arm behind my back. She gave me one hell of a spanking, but the skin to skin of hand to ass was almost like a caress. At one point, I said, "Please..." And she said, "Do you mean please spank me more or please spank me harder?"

I was just able sob speak out, "Both," and she said, "My pleasure."

Her hand spanked just as hard as before, but her words were far gentler. There was real pleasure in her voice as she spanked away. Several times she said she should have done this years ago. Several times she almost sang out how much fun she was having as she rained fire on my upturned rump. She said that she hoped I was having as much fun as she was, because her hand had a date with my butt every night until the kids came home.

I nearly came.

She finally stopped and told me that she accepted my apologies, but repeated that now I was going to have to shape up because from now on, each of my mistakes would result in this kind of punishment.

She stood me up now, and she helped me move deeper into the hall. I could feel that we were walking into one of the back stalls, and I could hear the sounds of the other couples fucking as we walked. She had me sit down on what felt like linen sheets, and she laughed and said that she bet that hurt. She told me it was a bed and that I should lie down.

"Ok," she said, "You're lying on the bed sideways. We are going to schooch you over so you are on the bed correctly."

Once that was done, she told me to stretch my arms over my head, and she put wrist cuffs on me and then she cuffed my ankles so that I was bound spread eagle on the bed. She took off my blindfold and told me to slowly open my eyes so that they could adjust to the light. The area was quite dim, so it didn't take long for me to see.

She straddled my face and said, "Bon Appetit."

As I was licking away happily, she was playing with my body. I love muff diving, maybe better than fucking, but that might be too extreme. As I was enjoying my entree, she was leaning forward pretty much in a 69ing position and playing with my body. She never touched my dick. She switched position a little bit to allow her to suckle each nipple, and that really forced her pussy into my face. She pushed forward to lick my stomach just above my dickhead. She tickled my balls. She slid her hands underneath my butt and squeezed.

I yelped, and she said that I tongued better when I yelped, so she kept it up. Finally she slid down over my crotch reverse cowgirl style and shoved my dick into her pussy.

"You won't last ten seconds," she said as she began to fuck me.

She was right, but she wasn't done, not by a long shot. She stayed on my dick for a little bit after I came, and then slid back to my face and told me that I had made a mess and that it was my job to clean it up. It was the first time I had ever tasted my cream. It wasn't bad, or maybe the fact that I love the taste, the smell, and the way every part of a vagina feels on my tongue that made eating my own man jam no problem. So I pushed my face in as deeply as I could and thrust my tongue all the way back so that the tip of my tongue could feel the back of her clitoris, and then I could lick the whole nubbin from back to front and front to back. My tongue happily tickled the front part of her clit and then darted back and forth like I was licking an ice cream cone. I don't know why, but I just get off on the feel of that lump on my tongue and the way she moves when I do it right. Then I would lick sideways between her outer lips. Then once again I would really spit shine her clitoris. I did this over and over again.

I like it better when I can get my hands in there too, but the feeling of being powerless was a real trip. Thrusting my tongue around that entire box gave me nothing but joy.

While I was doing that, she began to jerk me off again, and then she started squeezing my ass repeatedly. Every one of my yelps caused her to moan louder and louder and made me to want her to squeeze more and harder. She was more than glad to squeeze and get those yelps, so she did it over and over again.

She used the last of my cum to rub my dickhead which drove me crazy and made me lick faster and with more pressure. And she wasn't just sitting there over my face, you know. At times, she was pushing her pussy into my face or rocking her hips side to side vigorously. At times, she would let go of my body so that she could spread her lips and rub her nubbin while I was licking it. There were other the times when she bent down in the classic 69ing position, took my entire ball sack into her mouth, and rolled her tongue around my nuts. Somehow she managed to keep my dick from rubbing against her face as she did that no matter how vigorously I thrust.

I was hard again, and I couldn't believe that I had another load in me to shoot, but I did. It felt like we had been going at it for ten or fifteen minutes, and maybe we had. It takes me a long time to shoot when I've just shot before. Maybe it was much less time than that, but it was the hottest sex I have ever had. When I came, I exploded. It covered my chest and all the way to my neck. She told me that I had a great pearl necklace, but I needed to eat my mess which she scooped up with her fingers and made me lick off. This time, I actually tasted it, and she made me do it over and over again until she told me I was clean. Again, eating cum isn't that bad. It's not good, but I would rather lick the platter clean than lick her fingers. I told her that, and she said that I shouldn't worry about it. I was going to be cleaning up my messes inside of her for the foreseeable future.

I knew I was spent when I didn't get hard hearing that, but she said that she wasn't quite there yet, so she straddled my face again. I went back to town licking and nibbling on her clitoris and concentrating on the area just in front of it. She was stroking my dick and licking my balls, but this time, I couldn't get hard. At one point, she even pulled down my foreskin and licked my head, but even that didn't help. She kept playing regardless, and she kept squeezing my ass getting those yelps. Eventually I heard her beginning to pant in a way that I know is the start of her orgasm. When she cums, she has this little gargle in the back of her throat, she then begins to shake all over, and then collapses. She is not a moaner or screamer, but I can tell from her shakes just how powerful her orgasm is, and this was massive. She collapsed on top of me and stayed in that position. If I weren't tied up, I would have gone back to eating her out again, which I know would have driven her crazy, but it would have been fair play. However, I was tied up, so I could only wish.

She stayed on top of me almost motionlessly except that she continued to play with my balls nonchalantly. Finally, she was ready to get up. All of the other couples had already finished and had returned to the main area. (Listening to other people fucking while you are fucking is hot. Teri had had a loud, almost violent orgasm.) Sara untied me, and we went to the join them. Again, she had to help me walk.

Everyone, men and women alike, seemed spent. For the first time, I saw three other soft dicks to go along with mine.

While we were in the post spanking after care session, all the women were explaining to their husbands exactly what changes were going to happen once we got home. I was able to eavesdrop on other conversations from time to time, and it was clear that we were all facing a future life of unlimited hot seats. I guessed that the other guys were not objecting to it any more than I was.

Sara was being very sweet and cuddly. She applied a lotion to my ass and then she hugged and kissed me passionately. I loved the attention, and I was happy that I didn't have to sit just yet. We continued to make out standing for quite a while. Besides kissing, she was groping me a lot, but when I tried to put a hand under her skirt, she pushed it away. She told me to remember that I was her sex toy not vice versa.

I said, "Maybe you will have to handcuff me."

"Not now, but when we get home you are going to find yourself tied up in so many different ways while I edge you unmercifully. Her hands cupped my rump as she said it, and she patted my butt not all that lightly, which caused sensations that I might even say were pleasurable. Shockingly, my dick started to stir a bit again.

When she told me to sit down, we sat side by side, as she explained the new order in out marital relationship. Her tone of voice was light and playful, but no matter how sweetly she said it, what she was saying did not bode well for my backside. However, my dick was telling me that the more that side hurt, the bigger and happier he would become. Again, there was a little bit more growth down there.

At first she played with my penis as she spoke. Then she started twirling my pubes and said in almost joking manner, "All of this has to go. You still act like a little boy and little boys don't have hair." She wasn't joking, and I knew it. She told me that she already bought a manscaping razor, and, that since I was going to be nude in the house for as long as the kids were away, she would be inspecting my crotch each night before I got my nightly spankings, and that I was going to get nightly otk spankings while the kids were at camp.

There was a bit more growth. I don't think that she noticed it, but I did.

She said, "The next three weeks are going to be like a second honeymoon; it will be constant sex, but with a twist. Since you will be nude, you will provide me with sex whenever I want it. Besides that, I will be groping you or spanking your butt whenever I feel like it, just because I feel like it. Since it's all going to be on display, I might as well play with it in addition to ogling it."

She moved her hand to twist my right nipple a few times, and then she bit it lightly as if to show me that my whole body will be her playground once we were at home. She then began to lick and suck my left one as she rolled my balls around with her left hand. Once she realized that I would let her have her way with me, she kissed me deeply and passionately.

More growth down my leg, and my head was slowly coming out of my foreskin.

She stopped to have a sip of wine and then continued. "I don't know why you ever wear clothing in the summer, but it's no longer your choice. You will be nude whenever you are in the house until the kids got back. Then you will have to keep your clothes on, unfortunately," she said. But then her face lit up and she said, "But they will be in college soon, and we can decide then if there will ever be a reason for you to wear clothing in the house."

She paused and said, "Probably not. Also, you will not have a set night for your punishment spankings and paddlings while the kids are home. You will be disciplined weekly, but the specific night will depend on when the kids will have long practices or will be out of the house for at least three hours." She gave me an evil grin as she accented the words at least three hours. She went on, "As I said, they will be weekly, but there will be nothing weak about them. You will, of course, be nude through out the entire session."

He was now well down my leg, and my head was completely exposed, and she noticed but did not say anything.

Sara stopped talking to get herself another glass of wine and then continued. She said, "Of course, as long as we have the house to ourselves, your clothing will be locked up when you get home each night, and you will have your discipline sessions on Wednesday nights."

Her hand went right back to my shaft. As she griped it and felt it thickening, she actually winked at me, and then she slipped it down to roll around my balls in her fingers once again. Then she went back to explaining the new disciplinary policies.

"The basement will be a perfect place for our new dungeon. Before your discipline sessions, I will expect you to shower," (she patted my crotch), "shave this, and come down to the basement."

She took out her IPhone, and said look at this. I did and there was a picture of a coffee table. I said, "yes, and?" She swiped over to the next page and I saw that the coffee table could be changed into a spanking bench with ease.

She said, "Look at that dear, see how easily it turns into a perfect place for me to tie you down and paddle you. I bet that you are going to be riding it for years."

She took another sip of wine and showed me the picture of the bench on her IPhone once again. "So, when you come downstairs for your discipline, you will have the job of setting up the spanking bench and getting on it. You get on it and then wait for me to come down, and I will strap you onto the bench as it shows on the picture."

I said, "I bet you will take your own sweet time leaving me naked sitting on that bench waiting to hear you steps on the stairs."

She laughed in agreement and then said, "Then I will choose the paddles. We can turn the whole basement into our hidden dungeon. I have been checking it out, and you can't imagine how many pieces of furniture there are out that that look innocent but can quickly turn into bondage devices. The kids don't like to go down there much anyway, but we can keep everything totally hidden in plain sight."

I nodded, and said, "We can get really creative. Plus, there is the empty closet that I can put a lock on, and we can store all sorts of fun stuff."

She said, "Yes, we can shop for the furniture together, and we can have you try it on in the store to make sure it works. Then I can go out by myself and stock the closet with all kinds of fun stuff you won't know about until they hit your backside."

My dick twitched and was sticking straight out pointing like an arrow, but not fully erect. She stroked it a bit more, and he was standing tall once again. We both understood each other's needs and desires quite well now, and we were fully prepared to take care of one another.

I looked at her and asked, "Why did it take us so long?"

She answered that we were where we supposed to be now, so it doesn't matter.

She then said, "Lastly, we will have oral sex every night, even when the kids are home. By oral sex, I mean that you will be on your knees with your head will be between my legs, or I will be sitting on your face until I am satisfied. Then I will either enjoy myself edging you until I let you cum, or if I feel like fucking you, I will. You will be expected have at least one orgasm each night, but none that I don't watch or participate in actively. Good health for men requires that you boys cum frequently, so I will demand that you cum at least once or twice a day. On the other hand, oral sex does not mean that you will ever get a blow job. While I may lick your shaft and dickhead to tease you while you are tied up, this," (her hand was back gripping my now hard dick) "will never go into my mouth again."

I sighed. I like blow jobs. What man doesn't?

She responded to my sigh by saying that having a big object pushed down your throat does not feel sexy or good and that part of tonight's program was to give me empathy for her and all other women. She said I would understand it better in a little while. She finished by saying that I was going to get more sex in a month than most men get in their lives and that I should be happy with just this little restriction on it. I accepted it, but I still didn't like not getting blow jobs. Even though I love to eat pussy, not getting sucked off seemed unfair. I could see that she recognized that I was not pleased, so she changed subjects.