All Comments on 'The Bad Cop'

by Seahawk76

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
greta story

this is a great story...can't wait for the next episode....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep on writing

This was a great story. Continue with Laurie's story.

hedomanhedomanabout 18 years ago
This is one of the best

This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. It

avoids the excesses that most authors seem to revel in yet stimulates the senses far better. Granted that the setup is a little far fetched, it still reveals the thoughts and feelings of the characters in a way that is rational and all to human. Bravo! I hope you'll continue this series, though the story itself stands alone.

Ingenue_79Ingenue_79over 17 years ago
If Only

If only things like this really happened. Still fantasy is a wonderful thing and I enjoyed Laurie's adventures so much. I would love to be in her place being escorted off the field. That point in the story was really it for me. I hope you find time to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

Loved it.

I wonder if you are a man or a woman?

So much better than the excessive sex in so many of the stories. And it really was a story, with a start, middle and end. Look forward to reading the sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
anticipation

I loved the anticipation her pulling her shorts off first. Very well written, i could feel her anxiety and it turned me on even more. Thats what most authors leave out, other people's reactions. And in public nudity the public's reactions are the most important. Nice story, looking forward to reading the other parts.

-Lestat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hummm

lucky girl...wish i had someone who would control me like this...its

hotter because its female/female. thanks

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
great story

Forced female public nudity seems to be your fetish. A very common a tasteful fetish. This was very enjoyable and realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeahawk76@Seahawk76
1211 Followers
I've done a bit of everything in the past including the Ironman triathlon in Hawaii, skydiving, scuba diving, mountain climbing in Alaska and South America, hitchhiking around Australia and New Zealand, working on a king crab boat on Alaska's Bering Sea, and running with the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES