All Comments on 'The Bad Family'

by Thrownaway_0_0_

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Well,

that was absolutely horrible.

Another writer for the 'ignore list'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ugh

I needed to shower in bleach amd scrub myself with a Brillo pad after reading this incoherent nonsense of a story. The only good thing I can say is the writer made an effort to write something for free. 1 star is too generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Take your trash

And die in a dich

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
This isn’t a bad family: it’s bad writing.

You treat all the characters like caricatures of people. No feelings, no emotions and you keep calling John a best friend.

I’ve got a best friend and I wouldn’t fuck his wife or his daughters. And having a big cock doesn’t make John the best, you ever have 11” pounding your cervix? Fuck no or you wouldn’t be writing it. 11” will put you in pain and not the good kind: the kind that leaves you crying and not aroused.

Why would Dan tolerate this? Why would he let this predator near his family? You think, if he was Johns best friend, he wouldn’t be aware thstvJohn was a pussy hound and couldn’t keep it in his pants? You think all of a sudden, the kids who call him Uncle John, would start fucking him?

Jesus, if this is the best you can do, don’t do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Monopoly

Do not pass go ... run directly to an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i see how trump got elected

moron like this.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Absolute garbage

A nasty stew of cucks and whores with a dash of incest for filth. You are a sick subhuman.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 4 years ago
Gather evidence...

Divorce wife and destroy her reputation. Completely disown kids. Break John's legs.

Then disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was great

Ignore the cucks who can't tell fantasy from reality. This was a great story and you should definitely continue writing. Don't let the weirdos on literotica who insist on kink-shaming other people get you down. The silent majority enjoys your writing.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 4 years ago
Evidence. Divorce. Disown kids. Break kneecaps....

....Nuff said.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
@Anonymous 09/02/19

"The silent majority enjoys your writing."

If that was really the case:

1. His view count would be higher

2. His rating would also be higher

3. And the story would be 'favorited' by more people.

I know that FACTS really fuck up your narrative, anon... but it is what it is.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
... It's a flap story

Just your everyday 'netorate' nonsense that has nothing whatsoever to do with reality.

The author wanted to write and share it... Hopefully, he now realizes that most readers in LW are more interest in well though-out story and dialogues than in shitty plots and two-dimensional characters that came right out of a porn studio.

Or maybe he won't. Who knows.

Gotta say, though - the sheer ridiculousness of this whole effort makes me less upset about it than the usual cuck fare that polluted this category. It's as if Thrownaway is daring us to take any of this shit the least bit seriously. Well, I'm not biting... I think.

Definitely in the wrong category, though. Therefore, it's getting the rating it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Quit whinging

Don’t reading Cuck stories if you’re just going to whine. You’re either protesting to cover your secret desires or just stupid. Stop expecting reality. These are Cuck fantasies. Go read something else and spare us your sanctimonious hypocritical drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

What does he mean there isn't much he can do?.He can walk away take all their money and leave them to it,or he can throw all of them out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing good about this

except that it feeds the fetish of the faggoty cuck element here.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Love this story

I want to be all three of Daddy Johns little fuck toys. I do hope there are more chapters cumming. I can say that failing to please Daddy I would be Dan and join the sleep pile If Uncle John would accept me as a 4th fuck toy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I stopped caring just for the sheer fact of how unlikable John is as a character. This is the kind of guy that would have been in jail for rape.

oldtwitoldtwit4 minutes ago

Totally silly story, but oh so good, not into an on man, but it was written well.

I must say that I thought you were going to get his wife and her sister In on this to really make it a family do.

Maybe a follow on?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous