All Comments on 'The Bad Girl's Guide to Blowjobs'

by CaliforniaEveryman

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
TwentysevenTwentyseven4 months ago

Is there really a market for this stuff?

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

Divorce or murder, his choice.

Ignore the Bitch, not on

hugplxhugplx4 months ago

I don't have a problem with stories like this perse, so long as the husband grows a pair and leaves. When you're literally in tears at what's happening, who's this for?

someoneothersomeoneother4 months ago

The story is all sex with no drama or any development of relationships. I guess many readers like that sort of writing, but not that interesting to me.

The story was most dissatisfying in finding that wife had not been taking her pills. There is probably a story there somewhere, but author just leaves the matter hanging.

Jaydean409Jaydean4094 months ago

Love it!! Need another chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am not going to comment on your story, what I am going to do is comment on you. Free tip, if you like to call it.

If you like your stories to be success, then don't write for LW category.

LW readers aren't like most of the trash wankers that troll fetish, interracial, etc...

With your tendency to go for cuck shit... It isn't going to do well.

Cuck lovers are in small numbers (just like their dicks)... Sorry, couldn't left the opportunity go by!

Any way, this is just advice, so it is your call, but look the scores...... -1

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yhey really need to create a CUCKOLD category for this site, bec this type of story has nothing loving about it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Give him a pair of balls and let him set things right with piece of shit Frank and his cheating skank slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Since hubby is such a pathetic sissy wimp and his evil wife is nothing but a skank slut, why not have Frank make both of them his bitches?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good job with all the tags instant 1☆ fir a truly pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Forgot the paragraph where he divorces the skank.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This isn't the response of a guy who is into this setup. After the last paragraph, the next on should be him cocking the hammer on his firearm of choice, cleaning house of a cheating slut and her asshole and having her served.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban4 months ago

What is it with these soft men with no balls for fucks sake? As soon as they suggested the BJ contest I would’ve left the room, and simply got a hummer from my drunk wife later on. That’s because there’s way too much shit that can go sideways as a result of such an encounter - and as the story shows - it did go sideways! While I would have never put myself in that position, for the sake of argument let’s say that I did. My drunk wife instigated, participated, and allowed it happen. She doesn’t now get to claim that she deserves to “get even”. So. I would forcefully explain this to my wife and clearly tell her that should she ever have sex of any kind with another man, that I would divorce her with immediate effect, and there was ZERO chance for reconciliation. But… That’s me.

Now, others might look at it differently. They might think it only fair that the wife “get even”. What would that look like? Well, the husband received oral sex, The equivalent “get even” act would be for his wife to receive oral sex. Not to give oral sex or to get fucked. So even if the husband allowed her to “get even” he would set the ground rules limiting her to receiving oral - and just one time. He’d be smart to explain that anything outside of that, and she could collect her shit and get out.

Instead, this weak willed pussy of a husband allowed all sorts of ill shit to happen, and his life blown up because of it. 2/5 BRB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

1*-enough said.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Keep it up. You did a wonderful job--well written and that's rare in this genre. And for the record, cuckold/hotwire one of the most popular fantasies. Burn the Bitch type stories are the domain of the insecure--most likely some poor schmuck whose wife left him because he was abusive, dismissive or just a loser. Those are the trolls on here. Ask any psychologist. Sad group those trolls. This stuff hurts them to their core because in reality, they are the milquetoast weaklings. You did a great job. I can't wait to see what's next.

NicealloverNiceallover4 months ago

This story demands a part 2. It was a good plot and you can’t help feeling sorry for the husband who was manipulated into believing he owed Ana the right to try a bigger cock. She doesn’t show him any sympathy, let alone respect. Her insults to his manhood, her sexual abuse by frustrating him and her violation of their predetermined rules going well beyond the boundaries that he had set was in my opinion enough to end the marriage. Allowing him to fuck her bareback, multiple blow jobs, taking her ass and stopping her birth control all adds up to some bigger conspiracy. I do hope a part 2 is in the works soon or the author invites us to follow up with a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

the blow job contest was a set up . sadly he fell for it . if he'd been smart he would have left the size queen when she gave up her ass .

mydeepsixmydeepsix4 months ago

Well written, good build-up. Great detail, I was captivated and read it twice. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story definitely feels unfinished. The fallout from this I'll fated exploration into marital infidelity needs a resolution. He had two good chances to walk out on her and save at least a shred of dignity. First chance when the guy disrespect him in the driveway and locked him out. Second offense when he told him to make them drinks. Contrary to all the BTB bravado spewed by the keyboard commandos on this site there are actually happily married and loving couples who engage in extra marital activities. Seemed like she did him wrong here to me and he needs to walk.

JOHNW42JOHNW424 months ago

He got some blowjobs and she got deep dicked. Not sure how those two are even. He should go ahead and leave because that one time thing will be an everytime thing. He will be stuck raising a bunch of bastard children and probably only have his or her hands for relief. Poor cuck

OOAAOOAA3 months ago

HOT STORY!!!!!!!

mydeepsixmydeepsix3 months ago

I loved it. The first half didn't match the second half, but both were well written.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wandered into this corner of the freak show deceived by the title.

Yuck. DOUBLE yuck.

THAT will teach me not to look at the tags!

Well, I guess there are betas and deltas and they need their pathetic excuse for fun also.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker603 months ago

Another woe is me small dick cuck story. He ought to just pack his bags and leave, since she has left the marriage already. Perhaps he can move to the far east. The oriental women will love his 4 in her. He needs to go quick because he will shortly be raising another man's child if he stays in the shitshow so called marriage. What an idiot. Really hated this story after the blowjob contest. Too much more of that shit and the MC will be eating a bullet. I despise these cuck-festivals . Why put up with that shit? Hit the road jack.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story. There definitely needs to he a part 2 where he burns here ass and he lives happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It’s interesting to see how angry people get over these stories like they had no choice to read them. Also people it’s fiction it’s delusional to get angry over something that didn’t actually happen. Maybe find a new hobby if you get this upset.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous