The Bad Girl's Guide to Blowjobs

Story Info
A playful night leads to our marriage changing forever.
10.8k words
2.79
18.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is by far the longest work I've posted here to date, so I think it's only fair to let you know what you are in for if you read ahead. Or, more accurately, what you are not in for: this is not a happy cuckold story, where stag and vixen are in sync and equally enjoy the story's events. This is also not a "burn that bitch" story, where one party or the other gets satisfying revenge on their former spouse and then lives happily ever after. I hesitate to say much else, for fear of spoiling the story, but the last caveat I'll give is that although there is action fairly early, the true theme of the story doesn't come in until about a third of the way through. And as always, everyone is fictional and old enough to participate. Enough warnings- on to the explosions!

________________________________________________________________

The explosions faded and the screen filled with a scrolling crawl of names while speakers poured out the game's main theme. I had finally beaten the damn thing, DLC and all, and just in time; I was almost out of beer. It had taken months, since the only time I really logged in for more than an hour were the nights of Anna's book club. Or, wine club was probably more accurate. Not that I blamed her- nothing wrong with a few libations between friends. The weeks we hosted, the feminine giggles usually didn't trail off until midnight, but hey- that's why I had converted the basement to a man-cave. These speakers could drown out the girl-talk just fine, and all without interrupting their fun. And her friends weren't bad to look at either.

I took the last sip of beer and chucked the can into the bin, then checked my watch. Still too early to turn in, so I decided to grab a soda from the fridge upstairs and then come back down to browse for my next video game purchase. As I opened the door at the to the rest of the house, I was met with a three-woman giggling fit that seemed close to devolving into hyperventilation. I usually gave the girls their space, but curiosity got the better of me this time. I detoured from the kitchen to pop my head through the living room doorframe. The three women had almost composed themselves, but when I asked what they were on about they all burst into laughter again.

"Should I be offended?" I asked with a comical frown.

"Hi honey," Anna giggled, "we were just reading this week's chapter."

"That must be some book..."

Her friend Tabitha answered this time. Biologically, she and my wife were nearly opposites; where Anna had a gorgeous rack (one of the things that never failed to keep me hard), Tabitha was perky and small up top. What she lacked in tits she made up for in ass, her nice round "bubble butt" putting Anna's cute little rear to shame. Anna's hair was straight, red, and shoulder-length while Tabitha's was dark, curly, and short. Tabitha's skin wasn't quite the opposite of Anna's pale freckles, but no one would mistake her for white. But for all their physical differences, their mannerisms were nearly identical. They were often mistaken for family or lifelong friends, although in reality we hadn't met Tabitha or her husband Javier until we moved to the city last year.

The last member of tonight's living room party WAS actually a lifelong friend, at least for Anna. Katie and my wife had gone to college together, and had shared nearly everything. Including, Anna confessed one drunken night, at least one boyfriend. Katie was a cute little blonde, all tight body and fake tits, and her seemingly permanent yoga pants were a welcome sight in my eyes. Anna had caught me looking plenty of times, but she and Katie were so close that the idea of Katie putting up with anything resembling infidelity from a partner of Anna's was ludicrous. Usually, if Anna caught my eyes drifting to her friend's ass, she would just spank it first and then slap me playfully.

"The book's not bad," Tabitha explained, "but we couldn't quite finish this chapter. We got a little... sidetracked."

I waited for an explanation, since they were all grinning like this was hilarious.

"Okay," Katie started, giggling already, "so the book talks about this other book. Or magazine. Or whatever. Except it's called..."

"The Bad Girl's Guide to Blowjobs!" All three girls talked over each other with the punchline, then collapsed into another giggling fit on the sofa.

Anna caught her breath and took a sip from what looked to be their fourth bottle of wine. Again, no complaints here, I just still felt like I was on the outside of the joke. "Like we need a guide," Anna laughed, and looked at me for confirmation.

Apparently I was a little too slow to agree, because she made a face of mock indignation and threw a pillow at my head.

"Ooooooh," Katie teased, "looks like you could use some pointers after all!"

Anna spanked her ass and told her to shut up, and pretended to pout into the arm of the sofa. "Honey," I headed towards her, "you know you're amazing."

"Mm hmm."

Tabitha joined in as well, and I had a feeling I was going to end up in the proverbial doghouse for this one. Truth be told, Anna's blowjobs were fine, but... just fine. It always seemed like a she was performing a chore, and although I appreciated the effort, being treated like a race to the finish line sometimes left me feeling... let's just say, not fully satisfied.

Tabitha started reading from her phone, standing as if she was leading the lecture portion of a community college class. "The Bad Girl's Guide to Blowjobs, by... oh some basic bitch. I don't care."

"Haha you found it?" Katie crossed her legs and sat up as if she was an eager participant waiting to be called on. From my perspective, the posture greatly accentuated her artificial assets. Anna rolled her eyes at me and popped out her equally impressive but fully natural chest with a grin.

"First of all," Tabitha read, "men are visual creatures. If you're going to treat him, make sure you ditch the ratty tee and the sweatpants. A nice bra, lingerie, or a bare chest will get a great reaction every time, and give you a bit of stiffness to work with right away. It might not always be possible... blah blah blah..." she scrolled with her thumb to the end of the paragraph and then looked up.

"Well," Katie pointed out, "I'M not wearing sweatpants..." She gave my wife's legs a pointed look and then returned her gaze to Tabitha as if she were a model pupil in the front row.

"Psh," my wife muttered as she slipped her sweatpants off and hastily threw them behind the couch, "neither am I."

Both girls laughed and refilled their wine. It wasn't unusual for the girls to see each other in panties or the like, although typically not with me in the room. But after all, Anna was my wife and it was our living room. I had seen these lacy red panties plenty of times- in fact, they were one of my favorite pairs. It wasn't anything even bordering inappropriate until I looked over to Tabitha and saw that she too was wiggling out of her shorts, kicking them aside deftly as they hit the floor. Her panties were much more modest, but even the simple black boy-cut accentuated her latina ass nicely from what I could see. That girl must do squats every damn day. I caught myself thinking about how it would feel to squeeze that ass in my hands, to spread her cheeks with my fingertips, and found that the article was right- there sure was "a bit of stiffness to work with right away." I wasn't rock hard or anything, but if I had chosen anything lighter than jeans earlier tonight, my bulge would be obvious right now.

"Second," Tabitha's clear voice commanded the room again, "if you have a choice, all men will prefer to stand while you kneel in front of them. A pillow for your knees can help for longer sessions."

Katie and Anna both grabbed a pillow from the couch, with an extra for Tabitha, and placed them under their knees. Tabitha absentmindedly paced over while scrolling down ("blah blah... kneepads... avoid corduroy... what is this, the seventies?") and came down to her knees next to her friends. I think they had essentially forgotten I was there, but suddenly I was facing three very attractive women, all scantily clad, and all kneeling on pillows before me. My animal brain was going crazy, but I figured I better tell the girls goodnight before my growing erection made me the ass who took a joke too seriously.

I opened my mouth to excuse myself, but Tabitha spoke before I could retreat. "William?" All three girls looked up at me, albeit from halfway across the room. "Is this right?"

"Is what right?" I felt my face growing slightly warm as I tried to hide my bulge with a hand in my pocket.

"That all men prefer this position?" Tabitha smirked as Katie bit her lip seductively and then laughed.

"No way," Anna pushed her friend, "William likes it on the bed. Laying down so he can relax."

Tabitha cocked an eyebrow at me when I didn't respond right away. "Well..." I started as I walked over to my wife. "I can see the appeal this way..." I didn't want to call her out in front of her friends, but the article was definitely right. Although I'd never complain, this position was much hotter than my wife moving under the covers, even while we were all still clothed.

"Oh shit!" Katie teased my wife, "maybe you're not quite as good as you thought!"

"Shut up!" Anna punched her friend's arm, not exactly lightly.

Soon all three were teasing each other through sips of wine, until Katie proclaimed "I bet I can make your husband cum faster than you."

I literally choked out of surprise, and had barely caught my breath when my wife said "Bet." What... the fuck was going on here? My wife definitely got competitive when she had a little alcohol in her, but this was a level I wasn't expecting.

Tabitha clinked her glass to be heard, and I thought for a second she was going to stop this before friendships were ruined over a stupid book club. Instead, she said "we'll need some ground rules."

"Umm..." I tried to speak up, "does anyone care what I-"

"Shut up," Anna waved me off, and I noticed a flush in her cheeks that seemed to match the excitement in mine. She was getting turned on by the atmosphere in the room, and I realized suddenly that it wasn't just competitiveness spurring her on.

"Rules!" Tabitha announced, appointing herself in charge. Neither of the other two protested, and I certainly wasn't going to interrupt again. "Each girl shall have one full minute at a time. You may use your hands, your mouth, and any other part of your face, but that is it! Whomever makes William cum is the winner! Simple enough?" The other two girls nodded at her and then glared at each other, and it was hard to tell whether that was still playful or if the competition had gotten a bit out of control.

Well, in for a penny, right? Tabitha directed me to my wife, and then suddenly pulled down my pants and yelled "Begin!" as my cock sprang from its confines to nearly poke my wife's chin. She jumped forward in surprise, and then her lips met the tip of my dick and she tenderly kissed my growing head.

She peppered my shaft with kisses until I was fully hard, then her red hair became a blur as she rocked back and forth, taking my dick into her mouth and sucking ferociously. She was giving it all she had, and when Tabitha started counting down from ten seconds, Anna reached behind me and pressed my butt forward, her nose buried against my skin. She was taking me all the way to the base, which usually made me cum quickly. I was getting close when Tabitha called "Time!" and pulled my wife back rudely by her hair.

"Dammit, babe!" Anna scowled up at me. I couldn't help but admire how cute her freckled face looked, even with the death stare she was currently giving me. "You were supposed to cum!"

Katie, thankfully, knew what this could mean for their friendship, and offered my wife an out. "Look, Anna..." she started. "It was a stupid bet. I won't touch him if you don't want me to."

"It's fine," Anna grumbled. "He better last until I get him again though!" She glared up at me, but all I could do was shrug. To be honest, I wasn't sure I could last through another blowjob, although this break in between was definitely helping. I was still rock hard, but at least I didn't feel like I was going to explode this second.

"Does he..." Tabitha started a question, thought better of it for a second, and then started again but in a whisper. "Does he usually cum in less than a minute?"

"I mean, I told you I was good," Anna replied.

"Yeah, but... nevermind." Tabitha bit her tongue, and Katie licked her lips and looked up at me.

"This is gonna be easy," Katie smirked, and Tabitha started the timer. Katie immediately whipped her top off, and my cock throbbed as her perfect artificial tits came into view. She looked down and pushed her tits together with her arms, then pinched each nipple and gasped theatrically before looking up at me with the sexiest blue eyes I've ever seen. My cock twitched and a drop of precum leaked out. We were ten seconds in, she hadn't even touched me, and I wasn't sure I was going to make it. When her hands finally reached me, she made a ring from her thumb and forefinger, and drew it slowly from the tip of my cock all the way to the base. Her second hand repeated the motion as her first found its way to gently cup my balls, and when her lips repeated the motion a third time my cock started to jump on its own. Katie murmured around my cock, and the warmth and softness from her lips coupled with the vibrations from her voice made it very hard to hold back.

Her tongue started to dance across the sensitive base of my shaft, and when she looked up at me again my balls started to draw up in coming orgasm. She pulled off me with easily twenty seconds to go, and rose up on her knees until her face was at my belly button. I had no idea what to expect, until she squeezed her tits together with her hands and wrapped them around my dick. When she moved up and down her nipples traced my shaft, and there was no way I wasn't going to cum all over her except that at that moment my wife cried out-

"Disqualified!!!" The triumph on my wife's face was comical, and her giddy bouncing just reinforced the schoolgirl atmosphere Tabitha had created in the room.

Katie turned abruptly, my poor throbbing erection dismissed, and asked "What? Why?!?"

"Hands, mouth, and face, cheater! No tits! Rules are rules," my wife pronounced smugly.

Katie whispered "Damn... thought you'd forget..." and then smiled at my wife. Anna was busy pulling her hair back for her next turn, when Tabitha interrupted.

"Umm, excuse me?" She played up her accent for affect. "I didn't get my turn yet."

"Oh shit," Anna started, "you're trying too?"

"No," said Tabitha mischievously, "I'm winning." She grinned at me and then quickly pulled her top off and slid out of her panties. Anna had been aggressive but nearly fully clothed, and Katie's tits had been amazing, but she was still wearing her yoga pants. Tabitha now stood before me completely naked, and I took in her big brown nipples, hardening before my eyes, her taut stomach, long legs, and a neatly trimmed patch of dark hair leading to her glistening pussy. She didn't drop to her knees so much as danced down to them, and locked eyes with me as she whispered "Is anyone going to keep time?"

Her hand lazily worked my shaft as Anna fumbled for her phone, an unfair headstart for sure, and as my wife started the timer her latina friend squeezed a flood of precum from my cock to her tongue waiting below.

"I'm used to a bit... more, no offense honey." She looked up at me as she said this, and if I wanted to be offended I'm not sure I'd have enough blood left in my brain to handle it, so hard was my erection.

Anna announced herself starting the timer, and Tabitha got to work. Her hand gently stroked my shaft in time with her lips, and she and I both knew immediately that there was no way I was making it sixty seconds. She slowed down and winked at me, then her other hand snuck down between her legs. The other girls had been amazing but quiet, but Tabitha slurped on my dick like it was a performance. Which... really, it was. I knew she didn't give a damn about me, and was beginning to suspect that my wife might be the only one in the room without at least some sexual attraction to her friends. I stole a glance over to Anna to find that both she and Katie were also masturbating lightly, although my wife was trying to hide it with the pillow.

Tabitha made no such pretense, and the sounds of her saliva on my cock were soon drowned out by the wet slaps coming from her fingers on her pussy. "Damn, girl..." Katie whispered, her own fingers pistoning inside her yoga pants. Tabitha smiled at her, then looked up at me and I knew I was gone. She moved forward slowly, swallowing my cock with ease, and I felt her tongue slide across the bottom of my shaft until she was somehow licking my balls with my entire cock taken in her mouth. Anna gave a fifteen second warning, and suddenly Tabitha pulled off, as my cock began to twitch.

"What the fuck..." I groaned as Tabitha grinned evilly, and then I felt her fingers, wet with pussy juice, on the space between my balls and my asshole. I wasn't remotely ready for what happened next, but Tabitha clearly was. She slid two fingers easily into my asshole and suddenly I was cumming harder than I ever have before. It was completely different than any orgasm I had experienced before, and it was so sudden that I couldn't even prepare to properly enjoy the sensation. I was just cumming, hard, and Tabitha laughed and took it all on her chest, rubbing it into her tits as my knees wobbled and I nearly fell over. Her fingers kept working in my ass as pulse after pulse of hot white cum dribbled out of me, even though her hands and mouth had stopped touching my shaft moments earlier. My cock felt weirdly empty, so I reached to stroke myself but was slapped away by Tabitha's hand. She laughed cruelly and pulled her fingertips from my ass with an audible "pop", and I stumbled to a sitting position. Before I knew what was happening, her fingers were in my mouth, and I tasted a strange mixture of her sweet pussy juice and my own asshole.

My cock continued to twitch with a life of its own, a last dribble of cum still leaking from my slit. I had heard of a ruined orgasm before, but had no idea how frustrating it felt. I ached for anyone to suck me again, just for a minute, but the girls were clearly done with their little game. Tabitha had won, and she was cleaning her tits off with Katie's discarded top.

Katie noticed and slapped Tabitha's ass, then stole her top in return. Tabitha's tits were nice and perky, but Katie's were store-bought, and as a result they made Tabitha's top look like a baby tee on Katie's frame. It was a good look, with Katie's taut midriff on display, and it left Tabitha with a top covered in my cum. The girls all retreated back to the couch, and I rested on the floor to try to catch my breath. The girls whispered over refilled glasses of wine, and I drifted in and out until Katie and Tabitha rose and headed for the door. We kissed each other's cheeks goodbye, a bit funny after the very different intimacy before, and Anna and I went off to sleep.

She wore the same red panties to bed, nothing else, and snuggled her ass into my crotch for comfort. We tossed and turned a little bit until she gave up on sleep and clicked her bedside lamp back on. "Hon?"

"Yeah, sweetheart." I had a good idea what was coming, and wasn't relishing the reprimand I was going to get for not only making her lose, but also allowing the game in the first place. As it turned out, my fears were misplaced.

"The girls and I were talking, after..." She didn't need to clarify what it was after. "And they mentioned a few things I didn't know. Like..."