The Bad Girl's Guide to Blowjobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, honey," I encouraged. Then wished I hadn't.

"Well, did you know that Tabitha's husband almost never cums before she's orgasmed at least a couple times? And Katie said that even when she's really trying, most guys don't cum from a blowjob until at least five minutes. Usually more like ten."

"Huh," I grunted. Didn't seem realistic, but... what did I know. I didn't sleep with guys.

"And... I don't know how to say this next part." Anna looked up at me with those eyes that made me melt, every time from our first date to the wedding altar.

"Go ahead."

"Well, they both said that you're kind of..." she looked away, and I barely heard the next word. "Small. Like, not micro or whatever, just... below average."

"I don't know," I said, "what's average?"

"They said about six or seven inches," Anna said softly.

"Okay, I'm probably-"

"Google said at least over five," she interrupted. "But girth too."

"Okay, well I think I'm probably six inches, right?"

"Honey..." Anna placed a hand on my chest, "the girls have a lot more experience than I do, and they think you're a bit over four inches."

"All right, well..." I didn't really know how to come back from that. I thought I was big enough.

"And I love you, honey. I love you so much," Anna said. "The girls just suggested, and I was wondering... if I could try out something... umm... bigger. Just to see what it's like."

I was in shock. This night contained the biggest extremes of emotions I had ever felt in my life- from unbelievable fantasy to crushing doubt in the span of an hour.

"You got to try TWO of my friends..." The way she said it made me bristle, but in a sense she was right.

"So you set this whole thing up just so you could try some strange dick?" My voice had a hint of anger, which I guess was better than the defeat I actually felt.

"No! Of course not. We didn't talk about any of this until after." So that's what they had discussed on the couch after I came.

"I don't know. Let me think about it," was all I could think to respond in the moment. My wife thought I was small; how do you come back from that?

"I love you," she whispered to me, and when I didn't respond she rolled over. I heard what could have been just breath, but might have been quiet sobbing, for just a minute before she started snoring lightly into her pillow.

The night held no rest for me, and I tossed and turned until morning trying to reconcile our otherwise wonderful relationship with everything that had happened over one night. The memory of Katie's tits and Tabitha's naked body helped... but I still woke up frustrated and hurt.

The next morning we avoided the subject, and basically each other, until it became too awkward not to discuss. My wife eventually broached the subject, in a way that wasn't quite fair. When we found ourselves preparing lunch together, she pressed her body against me and pushed me to the counter. Her hand snaked down into my pants, and by the time she was whispering in my ear, her ministrations had gotten me hard and pliable.

"So, have you thought about... me trying some new things?" Anna's voice was enough to get me hard, and I had a feeling that the low-cut shirt she was wearing may not have been quite so accidental after all. Her arms pushed her boobs together into a very nice display of cleavage as she looked up at me with a pout and an active right hand.

"You mean trying some new guys?" I was trying to sound angry, but it was a little hard with her jacking me off into my sweatpants.

"Trying something bigger, yes." Well, that was direct.

"Ugh, I don't know, honey. Can I just think about it some more?"

Anna stopped stroking right as I was starting to feel like I might cum, and spun around with a shrug. "Sure," was all she said over her shoulder as she sauntered out of the room.

We had two more interactions like that, her soft hand stroking me until I was about to burst but never taking me all the way, and each time I pushed off the decision. By Sunday night, she was apparently tired of waiting, because she pulled out all the stops. Instead of panties or her usual sweatpants, I was greeted at bedtime by a strappy black lingerie piece that she hadn't worn since our honeymoon. Her boobs looked amazing in it, the fabric not quite covering her nipples, and she crawled up the bed towards me until her lips were even with my suddenly stiff dick.

She placed a kiss on the head, swirled her tongue around my tip once, and asked me again, "Have you thought about me trying new things?"

Her hand pistoned up and down my shaft, making me groan in anticipation. I didn't want to answer, because I knew if I said no she would stop before this became a true blowjob. And if I said yes, she would fuck another guy. Obviously not my preference. My cock was rock hard, and she squeezed a bit harder as she waited for an answer.

"Aren't I enough for you?" I whined.

"Honey! Of course you're enough," she said as she resumed stroking. "It's just... this," she looked pointedly at my hard dick, "frankly isn't."

It felt like getting the wind knocked out of me to hear it stated so plainly. "I measured," I mumbled half-hoping she wouldn't hear.

"And?"

"You were right," I admitted. "Or your friends were, whatever. Four and a quarter inches."

"And a quarter," she mocked, then looked sorry. Her hand hadn't stopped, and the soft touch mitigated a bit of the sting. "So... can you see why I want to try bigger? Just once or twice!"

Or twice? This was getting worse the longer I drew it out. In the end, my little head made the decision for me, and both my wife and I knew that it was going to happen, from the moment she put on that lingerie.

"How would we find the guy?" I hadn't exactly agreed, but apparently she considered that assent. Her mouth wrapped around my cock, warm and wet and delightful, and her eyes sparkled in a way I had never seen before.

"Thank you baby!" she mumbled through a mouthful of my penis, and bobbed up and down three more times until I was about to cum. She pulled off at the last minute and aimed my dick up towards my stomach, and the amount and force of cum that erupted out of me surprised both of us. It covered my stomach as she continued gently pumping, and a bit hit my chest and even my chin. When I had finished spurting, she kissed my chin where my cum had made contact, and then rolled over next to me.

We talked about logistics in between blowjobs over the next few nights, as Anna expressed her appreciation and my apprehension grew. Eventually we decided on a bar on the nicer side of town, Friday night, and decided together that I should be in the room in case safety became a concern.

Friday she spent a long time getting ready, and my first real pangs of jealousy came as she emerged from the shower with her body fully shaven and gloriously naked. I had thought that I was jealous when we were merely discussing her upcoming foray, but seeing her in all her exposed beauty, full tits and pert little ass on display, knowing that another man would put his hands on her for (what I assumed was) the first time since we married, gave me a knot in my stomach that felt like getting kicked in the balls.

Anna picked out a lacy black thong and a matching bra that pushed her breasts into cleavage that could only be described as breathtaking. She pulled a skintight red dress over the ensemble, then fussed over her makeup while I fetched matching red heels and her favorite little black purse. She was sure to turn eyes in the bar tonight, and there was little doubt that she would "close the deal" tonight like she was planning.

I tried to fondle her a few times as she prepared, even dropping to my knees to try to kiss her freshly shaven mound, but each time I was slapped away. I decided to have a whiskey as I waited, and when she was ready and I had enough liquid courage to at least tolerate tonight's plan (but not too much to drive), we headed over to the bar in nervous silence.

Luckily, it wasn't terribly busy tonight, and I was able to pick out a booth with a good view of the bar, while my hot young wife leaned over towards the bartender and flirted her way into her first free drink of the night. With her cleavage on full display, there was no way that she would have to pay for anything tonight.

It wasn't long before a couple of college-aged guys approached my wife and took turns hitting on her from either side of her barstool. Eventually my wife turned towards the one on her left and whispered something into his ear with a hand cupped behind his neck. The intimacy of this gesture hit me in the nuts again, and I was considering marching over and confronting the young man, when my wife looked over at me and winked.

She led the young man to the dance floor, and within a few beats was grinding her married ass into his crotch. His hands were all over her dress, and he nearly pulled her top down low enough for her tits to spill out in full view of everyone. Luckily, the song ended before that could happen, and she spun around and planted a ferocious kiss on his lips. I could almost see their tongues dancing from my booth, but when they separated she went back to the bar and the college kid went back to the cheers of his group and a fresh beer.

My phone buzzed, and I saw a text from Anna. "Felt it while we were dancing- too small."

Huh. Well, I guess that was a relief. Not that he would be the only one to try, but the idea of trying to compete with a young man's stamina had me a little nervous. Especially as things tended to grow out of proportion with memory- my wife might have remembered him as an endlessly fucking stallion. How would I compete with that for the rest of our marriage?

I smiled and ordered a soda, trying to alternate between caffeine and alcohol to make sure I stayed safe to drive without letting my nerves get the best of me either. By the time the beverage arrived, there was already another suitor at my wife's elbow. This gentleman looked like he had just come from work, construction or farming maybe based on his jeans and his worn boots. Whatever his opening line was made my wife throw her head back in laughter, and her jiggling boobs grabbed a lot of attention from the nearby patrons. As my wife stood up next to this man, I realized how much larger he was than she, and realized that he probably dwarfed me as well. They didn't head for the dance floor this time, but rather after a quick exchange with the bartender (whom the boot-wearing giant seemed to know), they slipped out a side door with a large exit sign.

I waited, as patiently as I could, for what seemed like ages but was in fact about ten minutes, and would have chased them out the door if I could have gotten my server to bring my tab to close out sooner. Just as I signed my receipt, my phone lit up with a notification from Anna and the door simultaneously opened. She and her second attempt, apparently also a miss, entered smiling, and took their previous spots at the bar. I settled back into my seat as Anna popped out a mirror and fixed her lipstick. I could see her in the mirror, and she gave me a devilish wink before placing the makeup back in her purse.

I checked my phone and nearly choked as an image filled the screen. It was my beautiful wife, red hair and lips unmistakable, even wrapped around a stranger's cock as they were in the picture message she had sent me. She had blown this fucker right there in the alley! My blood pressure was through the roof, and I was hyperventilating as the picture burned itself into my memory forever. The angle looked like she was squatting in front of him, and his cock appeared to be thicker than mine, although its length was impossible to determine since it was buried in my wife's fucking throat. I became aware of my breathing as I hurriedly typed back to my wife "Okay, so you're done?"

"No," came the response a minute later, "I don't think so. He was nice, but not big enough."

Not big enough? I pulled up the picture again, but had no more luck determining his dimensions the second time. I realized in disgust that I was staring more at the cock than at the woman in the picture, and slammed my phone down on the table a bit too hard.

I had had enough of this, and started to slide out of my booth before I noticed that Anna had another man dangling from her proverbial fishhook. This one was dressed much more nicely than each of her previous attempts, and the way he stood next to her implied a confidence that I could never hope to match. Even from here I could see that his body was muscled like an avid gym-goer, and I looked down at my own paunch with a slight pang of guilt. My phone beeped again, and I dreaded opening it this time. Below the still-visible picture and our texts since, she had typed just two words. "Got one."

I was still wondering what she meant when I looked up to notice that the two of them were leaving, through the front door this time. I scrambled out of the booth and read Anna's next message. "Felt him at the bar. Huge."

Ugh. I knew what we were here for, but it still felt like a slap in the face. Her next text was an address, and I headed for the car to wait for her. We had agreed that we would drive together, for her safety, so I was surprised when I saw her leaning against a black SUV that I assumed had to belong to him, based on the way he was pushing her up against it. His left hand was between her legs, pushing her skirt up to show a significant amount of thigh, and her hands were wrapped in his hair and pulling his mouth down to hers. I took my seat and started the car, and when she got into his large vehicle instead of our reliable family car I started fuming.

My phone's navigation handled the ten minute drive wonderfully, and I pulled into the driveway of a very nice home at least grateful for the ease of the trip. My peace was short-lived, as the large frame of the man I had seen Anna with at the bar filled my driver's window.

"Hey, man, you gotta pull onto the street."

"What?" My frustration made me process his words slowly.

"I can't have this piece of crap in my driveway. Property values and all that."

The arrogance of this guy. He was making out with my wife, and then had the audacity to kick me out of his driveway? I threw the car into reverse and parallel parked on the street as ordered, and muttered to myself as I walked up the driveway. The garage door was closed with his SUV inside, so they must have entered that way. I rang the doorbell of his ostentatious front door, and was met with silence. I checked my phone to see if Anna had left any instructions, and texted her a quick "WTF?" while I stamped my feet in the growing cold. I rang the doorbell again, and pounded on the door when that didn't rouse anyone. Frustrated, I pressed the call button on Anna's contact, and on the second ring although she didn't answer the electronic lock of the door buzzed at me. I tried it and found it unlocked, and entered this stranger's house feeling out of place in more ways than one.

We had agreed that we would drive together, and she had already violated that. We had agreed that I would be in the room, but apparently that didn't necessarily include entry into the house. I thought we had agreed that she would try ONE dick different from (okay, bigger than) mine, but apparently the blowjob in the alley didn't count. This was getting to be more than I could handle. I had a brief fantasy of storming in and grabbing my wife by the wrist, dragging her home and fucking her until she was satisfied and sleeping, but my feet knew the truth and shuffled meekly towards the stairs at the end of this entryway.

I had never been here before, but the path to the bedroom was obvious- it was littered with my wife's clothing. They must have been making out from the second the garage door closed, based on the piles of fabric discarded along the way. My wife's purse and heels lay at the bottom of the steps, her dress rumpled and discarded about halfway up, bra a few steps above that, and her panties appeared to have made it all the way to the upstairs hallway before being ripped off her.

Sounds of panting and excitement could be heard from the hallway, and the only door open emanated a light that implied they had headed straight for a bed. I walked to the doorway, collecting clothing as I went, and was greeted by the sight of my wife on her knees, practically worshiping the cock of a man she had met less than an hour before.

"Hey, man. I'm Frank." The man's deep voice held a friendly tone at odds with what he was doing to my wife's face. Although to be fair, he wasn't doing much- my wife's face was doing all the work for him. I took in my wife's cute little feet curled under her legs, her heart-shaped ass leading to her soft waist, the curve of her tits visible even from behind, and her hair moving gently back and forth as she took Frank's dick as deep down her throat as she was able to go. Her hands ran up his thighs, red nails contrasting with his tanned skin, and when I saw the sparkle still present on her left ring finger, my eyes started to tear up.

"Mmm," my wife murmured before pulling off of the cock in front of her, "hi honey. This is Frank."

Now that Anna's mouth wasn't wrapped around it, I took in the sight of Frank's cock for the first time. My wife had been absolutely correct- he was huge. He wasn't fully hard yet, but he was easily twice my size already. My wife's saliva gave his thick, veiny shaft a glistening coat that made it all the more intimidating, and her hand looked petite next to the balls she was so gently cupping as she turned to me.

"See, honey? THIS is a cock." Anna's voice was soft and sweet, but her words cut me deeply. The implication was that my penis was NOT a cock. Could never be a true cock, really, because size was out of my control.

I resolved that the stinging in my eyes would not make it to full-fledged tears, and Frank chose that moment to chime in. "Hey, man, why don't you make us some drinks?"

He gestured towards a bar stocked with what looked like whiskey and wine, and I poured two fingers for each of us, although my own pour might have been a bit heavier. I handed Frank his whiskey, and stood awkwardly trying to get my wife's attention. She had returned to slurping on Frank's cock, covering it with saliva and lipstick, and when she noticed me she mumbled "no thank you, honey" around his shaft. I retreated to a padded chair in the corner, ashamed, and downed her whiskey before I sat.

Frank reached a hand into my wife's red hair, and tilted her head slightly up towards his. His dick sprung out of my wife's mouth with an audible "pop", and she wiped a string of drool from her chin. She looked so beautiful in that obscene moment, saliva dripping down her face from trying to inhale the girth before her, full tits pressed up and forward for acceptance and appreciation, eyes locked in lust, eager to serve. He leaned down and kissed her on the mouth, surprisingly gently, and then hauled her to her feet and literally threw her onto the bed.

My wife wasn't heavy by any means, but he made her look like a rag doll as he positioned her on the bed. He removed what remained of his clothing as he took his spot behind her, both on their knees faced towards me. Her head was down in the mattress with her ass and pussy high up in the air on display, and he leaned forward to lick her and thrust one large finger inside her waiting slit.

Anna gasped as she was first invaded, then licked forcefully from behind. In no time at all, her hips were rocking backwards, trying to take more of this man's fingers and tongue, and her whimpers had grown into moans. Frank reached forward and squeezed Anna's breast, then twisted her nipple eliciting a louder moan. Every time I tried that, she swatted my hand away. But now this man, whom she had known for less time than an episode of our favorite show, was not just allowed but encouraged. He twisted again, and then straightened up behind her, lining his massive shaft up with her wet hole.