The Bad Girl's Guide to Blowjobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew with incredible certainty that the next moment would be burned into my heart forever. The next moment would change our marriage irrevocably, in one of two ways. Either Anna would push him off, we would go home to a wonderful life of admittedly mediocre sex, and grow old and happy together; or Anna would allow another man to penetrate her married pussy, and our marriage would be altered forever. We could still go back, even with everything she had done already tonight, if she didn't allow him inside her most sacred orifice... but if she did then I would never be the only dick inside her, ever again.

Anna locked eyes with me, and I silently begged her to choose me. "Fuck me," she groaned, wiggling her hips for Frank, "with that big cock."

I had lost the silent battle, and a single tear coursed down my cheek. Frank thrust forward slowly, and my wife's face went from a gasp to shock I've never seen before. He was reaching places I had never been before, stretching her like she had never been stretched, and it was his first thrust. His shaft was still slick with her saliva, and her pussy was so wet that I could see the drips from across the room. Even so well lubricated, his dick was massive enough that my wife gripped the sheets to keep from being pushed forward, and she began to breathe heavily.

Frank pushed deep inside her, then brought his shaft out slowly, my wife's pussy lips surely gripping his cock for dear life. He thrust forward again slowly, and on the third thrust began to pick up speed to what could reasonably be called fucking. Within a minute their thighs were slapping together, and my wife was panting and grasping the sheets for leverage as she pushed her hips back into the cock assaulting her from behind. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she let out a moan from a guttural place that I had not known she contained until that moment. Her hips started shaking, and the rest of her body followed moments later, thrashing around as she panted and the stranger behind her continued fucking her.

Right then, I realized that I had never seen my wife orgasm. In all our years together, I had never brought her to the place that Frank's cock took her within minutes. She was writhing around on the bed, pinned by his cock and his strong hands on her hips, and she began to whisper "oh fuck" over and over again as she orgasmed heavily on his cock. Her voice got louder and louder, and I was ashamed to look down and notice that my own dick had swelled to its unimpressive full size, in spite of the embarrassment and agony that I felt.

Frank continued to pound my wife through her orgasm, and by the time her gaze returned to reality and she found me in the corner, my cock was ready to burst without me even touching it. Frank, however, seemed ready to go for quite a while. He slowed his strokes and even began to pull out of my wife's pussy, spanking her ass before reinserting his cock, now covered in my wife's orgasm juices. He repeated this over and over, pulling out and spanking, then thrusting in deep, until my wife's ass was red with his handprints. Each spanking elicited a tiny shudder from my wife, as if her orgasm was having aftershocks with each hint of pain.

After a few minutes of this, he pulled out of my wife and stayed out, until she whined and looked back at his shitty grin. He moved off the bed and pushed her onto her back, then pulled her by the wrists until her head was hanging off the bed pointed directly towards me. Her eyes closed in satisfaction as she relished the end of her orgasm, possibly the first one since we had been married. Definitely the first one with me in the room. I looked at the beautiful woman in front of me, the one I had walked down the aisle with, and took a sip of my whiskey as Frank's ass blocked my view.

He grabbed both of her nipples roughly, and pulled her towards him despite her mewling protests. Her hand snuck down to her crotch, and when she started rubbing her clit it undercut the whimpering from his abuse of her nipples. Clearly she was turned on by pain, another thing I had never known until Frank discovered it easily. He pulled hard, lifting her slightly off the bed by the tug of her extended nipples, and when she opened her mouth to cry in pain and pleasure, he jammed his waiting cock into it in one fell swoop.

The head of his cock was thick enough to stretch her lips, and he was no more than halfway in when she choked and gagged, but he remained in place while she fought to adjust her gag reflex to take his length. He began to fuck her face slowly, and each time he bottomed out she gagged slightly and gasped for air when he retreated. His balls could be heard slapping against her face with every thrust, and on his final thrust in this position his ass flexed and I thought he might literally choke her to death with his monster cock. She pushed him away sputtering and gasping for breath, but to my dismay rather than reprimanding him (or better yet, storming out and leaving with me), she simply turned over and pulled him by the cock, guiding him back to the bed.

He laid down and she immediately straddled him, facing me, and for the first time I got to really see, unobstructed, what Frank's cock did to my wife's pussy. She tried to sink down on it, but even with all of their foreplay, their earlier fucking, and my wife's various juices covering this massive cock, she was only able to take a few inches of him before she gasped through clenched teeth. His girth looked to be about the size of an energy drink, compared to mine at closer to the size of a marker. My poor wife's pussy hadn't taken anything this big, unless she had a hidden toy I didn't know about, and her lips stretched tight as she sank down on him. Her fingers were working her clit furiously, and the sounds of her wet pussy squelching as she took him deeper drove me wild. Her other hand was on her breast, now pinching her own nipple between thumb and middle finger, and as she began to bounce up and down on Frank's cock her breasts bounced tantalizingly.

Frank had lain still to this point, but as she began to take his shaft deeper and deeper, he began to thrust upwards, his hands on her hips. His cock was still not fully in, and I realized with shame that the amount outside of my wife was about the length of my fully hard dick, with significantly more girth. The amount my wife WASN'T able to take yet was all I could ever give her. That amount disappeared inside her steadily until my wife was bouncing up and down wildly with his cock fully impaled into her guts. He must have been hitting her cervix, as they started grunting together each time her ass slapped against his thighs.

After about two minutes of that, their grunts grew louder until my wife was nearly screaming with each thrust. Frank yelled "I'm gonna cum!", and my wife's eyes flew open and searched for mine. We hadn't fully discussed this part, and apparently it was too late. His hands pinned her thighs to his, and with a final thrust up into her cervix, he roared and I saw his balls contract and pulse. I could literally see his shaft pulsing into my wife. Her eyes, previously wide, rolled back in her head as his onslaught of cum triggered her second orgasm of the night.

"Oh fuck he's cumming in me so deep," my wife moaned as her body began to quiver on top of him. Her fingers continued to rub her clit as she slowly ground down into him, taking his full length as she started to shake uncontrollably. His hands kept her legs still as she flailed, tits and hair flying wildly on top of him. Just when she started to relax, I saw him lick his thumb and then press it just slightly into her asshole, and her orgasm took on new life. She bucked wildly, cursing and screaming. I had never seen my wife like this. Apparently it took a big cock to get this kind of orgasm from her. Or at least, bigger than mine.

Her shudders began to subside, and when her eyes met mine this time it was almost sheepishly. She had been fucked to two orgasms, and that was two more than I had ever given her. Frank slapped her ass, and she begrudgingly raised herself up and let his cock slip out of her. I was transfixed by the sight of her gaping pussy, and with a shameful look down I realized that if I were to try to penetrate her right now, even fully hard, she might not feel my dick, so stretched was her married pussy. I wondered briefly if it would ever go back to the tight hole I knew and loved, and shook my head to tear my eyes away.

Frank got up and stood near the edge of the bed expectantly. When my wife laid down on the pillow he slapped her ass again, and she protested with a weak moan.

"Clean me off," he commanded.

My wife propped herself up on her elbows, breasts swaying as she gently took his cock back into her mouth. Frank twisted her nipples cruelly, and she winced but twitched again, the pleasure clearly rippling through her even still. When both she and he were satisfied that Frank's cock was thoroughly cleaned by her tongue, and was not coming back up for round two, she released him with one last peck on the tip of his cock.

Frank addressed me, his directness neither kind nor cruel. "You can stay here. This is the guest bedroom." He gestured to the bed next to my wife, and then left the room. I hate to say it, but my eyes were glued to his swinging cock as he walked by. Completely flaccid and cleaned off by my wife's spit, he was still both longer and thicker than my fully hard dick.

I waited for him to leave, then crawled into the bed next to my wife. She was still cock-drunk and ready to sleep, but my raging erection (well, mildly angry erection compared to what she had just taken) wouldn't let me rest. I snuggled up to her and she sighed appreciatively, then reached back with her left hand and stroked my cock. With the sight of my own personal pornstar wife still burning in my eyes, I knew I wouldn't last long. She knew it too. After a few strokes she reached down between her legs, and when her hand returned it was wet and wonderful. I realized too late that she was using Frank's cum as lube, and before my disgust could register, I was cumming all over her already coated hand. She directed my cock upwards and my meager spurts covered my stomach with my sticky jizz. Before I had really finished, she was wiping her hand on my chest, and rolled over to sleep. I stared at her beautiful ass, bare except for the handprints of the man who had just made me a cuckold, and started to cry. The tears had been there for a while, but now that she was sleeping soundly (her snores proof of how well she had been fucked) and Frank was gone, I let them come. It was a good cry, and when I had finished, I stood slowly so as not to disturb Anna, and went to the bathroom to clean myself off. I didn't think I'd be able to sleep at all, but to my surprise (and maybe somewhat due to the whiskey I'd been drinking like water) when my head touched the comfortable pillow next to my wife's naked body, I drifted off almost immediately.

I woke up a bit after 3:00 AM, and my reaching left hand found only an empty pillow. I opened my eyes, initially disoriented in this strange room, and then saw a sliver of light coming from beyond the hallway door. Against my better judgment, I follow the trail of light out of the guest bedroom to the hallway, and to the doorframe beyond. The rhythmic sound of slapping flesh gave me a pretty good idea what I would find, but I could not help myself from peeking through the door of what must be the master bedroom, even knowing the regret that the sight would bring.

My wife was angled towards the doorway, facing away from Frank once again, but this time leaning forwards so that her beautiful breasts were swinging freely with her nipples just brushing the bed below her. She was twerking on his cock like a slutty college girl, and Frank was alternating between slapping her ass and simply admiring her asshole presented to him. I couldn't see what his right hand began doing behind her, but it made her whimper and moan in a way I had never heard before.

Suddenly she turned around on the bed, and swallowed Frank's dick with the enthusiasm of a starving woman taking in a hot meal. Her head bobbed up and down rapidly, and the slapping sounds I had heard from down the hall changed to slurping and gagging. His dick had to be covered with saliva by now, and as I took in the sight of her tight rear end, I realized what Frank's right hand had been up to. Her tightest hole, her previously virgin little rosebud, was now gaping open about two fingers' width, and my sweet wife was over-lubricating Frank's cock with her talented tongue. It didn't take a genius to put two and two together, and sure enough as I watched my wife rose to straddle Frank's monster cock and slowly pressed his tip against her eager asshole.

Even with his ministrations and her spit drowning the tip of his cock, he was not able to fit into her at first. My wife was determined, however, and as Frank gently twisted her nipples Anna rocked her hips until his member penetrated her virgin depths with a gasp. Anna's breath was seething through her teeth, as her asshole was stretched far beyond what it had ever experienced before, but she continued to circle her hips with his head inside, and eventually sank an inch onto his cock. Frank's hands were moving against her breasts this whole time, not rushing her but encouraging her down, and I watched as he sat up and took one nipple in his mouth. Anna gasped again as his tongue and teeth worked on her sensitive nipple, and she continued to take inch after inch slowly into her most private hole while her hand reached between her thighs.

Their breathing together got faster and faster, as Anna slowly worked her way down until she was taking the entire shaft of Frank's manhood between her angelic cheeks. Soon she was bouncing hard and fast on his cock, her hand working furiously on her pussy above his torso.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum from this," Anna groaned. "I didn't even know that was possible."

Frank merely smirked up at her, and twisted her nipple roughly.

Her grunts were animalistic and guttural, coming from a depth of feeling I had never elicited from her body before. Frank twisted both nipples and drew her down, then began fucking her ass hard enough that the slapping sounds probably would have woken me up if I hadn't already been standing in his doorway. My wife reached her free hand behind her and cupped his balls, and with a roar Frank thrust balls-deep inside my wife's asshole and flooded her with cum. The feeling set off my wife's orgasm, her right hand never stopping its motion, and I turned away sick as the sound of what had to be her squirting all over his chest mingled with their combined moans and panting.

I couldn't bear this any more, and I ran to the bathroom, heaving over the toilet from a mixture of nausea at the carnal sight I had witnessed and the amount of whiskey I had consumed. I retched deeply, and tears coursed down my face again as my vision blurred. I did my best to wash my face, and when my stomach settled I retreated to the guest bed and laid in the fetal position until I felt my wife's weight shift the mattress. I couldn't tell if it was minutes or hours later.

I woke up to my wife spooning me from behind, her bare breasts and nipples arousing against my back. I couldn't bear to look at her yet, and we awkwardly avoided each other as we each used the bathroom and headed downstairs. I went down first, and found Frank in the kitchen reading a business journal as if he hadn't destroyed my life last night. He gestured to the coffeemaker, with two cups and creamer set thoughtfully beside it, and I reluctantly grabbed a cup of hot caffeine. It was too much to thank him, but luckily my wife appeared at that moment and I didn't need to speak.

In spite of my tortured feelings, she was still a vision to behold in her rumpled red dress (amazing tits well-displayed) and her matching heels. She walked over and kissed me, then whispered into my ear "let me just thank our host, and then we'll head home."

I took one last sip of coffee and headed to the car, starting the heater so Anna would be comfortable on the cold leather seats. After a few minutes with no Anna, my frustration boiled over and I dialed her phone. Similar to our arrival, she did not answer but the front door swung open. I quickly wished it hadn't.

My wife was on her knees in front of Frank, and he had timed his opening of the door perfectly to torment me; his cock erupted over her face just as she was revealed by the door, her upturned face and breasts offered to him as a willing target. He laughed as he covered her face and cleavage in cum, and then rested his cock obscenely on her face. She noticed the open door and quickly rose from her knees, playfully slapping him on the chest. He wiped her face, leaving the cum on her breasts, then kissed her deeply. She broke away and skipped down the steps, opening the car door with a mumbled "I didn't know he was going to do that..."

I drove in silence, trying my best not to sneak glances over to her as she wiped the cum from her cleavage with a tissue from her purse. She whispered an "oh shit..." and I looked over to see a small smear of liquid on the passenger seat.

"What..." I started, then figured out what had happened. "Where are your panties?"

She shrugged sheepishly, and I ascertained that she had given them to Frank as a souvenir. I turned away in disgust as her overused pussy and asshole leaked Frank's cum onto the leather, and thankfully the rest of the drive was silent and swift. We entered our house, the front hall already seeming small compared to last night's accommodations, and went to the bedroom together. I was planning on changing and either sleeping or going for a run to clear my head- I hadn't decided which yet. My wife went straight to the bathroom, and I heard the sound of the shower just a few moments later. I couldn't help but peek through the doorway as my wife stripped in the steam, examining herself in the mirror. I regretted it immediately as I took in the sight of bruises from another man's spanking on her ass, bite marks from another man's teeth on her tits and thighs, and the red swollen pussy of a well-fucked woman.

She played with the rectangular foil packet of her birth control before discarding it and entering the shower, and I observed in horror that the last six days, since the fateful conversation that turned me into a cuckold, still contained her unconsumed pills. That row was labeled "normal ovulation window."