The Bad Girl's New Fuck-Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
Nora shows Gen why she should beg.
4k words
4.76
19.4k
45

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction - any similarities of names is purely coincidence. And yes, everyone in this story is above 18 years old.

* * * * * * * *

Nora bit her lip as I tried my best to go deeper down the purple fuckstick of hers. I looked up at her, squinting while I went back and forth, making questionable noises as I did so.

"Mmf." I let out a groan, my jaw feeling sore as I pulled away, drool the only thing connecting me and Nora's dildo for a mere second before it fell apart.

"You did amazing, Gen." Nora praised, making me feel some type of giddy way inside my chest. "That's definitely a view I'll miss."

I smiled, standing up to meet her eye before grasping her neck and meeting my lips to hers. She seemed to stiffen in surprise, before grasping my waist and kissing me back. I subtly moved my hands to her own exposed hips, keen on exploring her body since I had the chance. Her skin was hot against my palms, and I loved the feel of it. I pulled on the hem of her sweatpants, putting the dildo away, wanting to bring her attention elsewhere as my flat chest rubbed against her big breasted one through the clothes.

Nora panted against my mouth, somewhat confused as she grasped my shoulders. "What are you doing? I wanted to-"

"I know, but I want to explore too..." I whisper against her before kissing her roughly. Much to my shock, she let out a mewl when I bit down on her bottom lip, a noise I didn't expect her to make. I pulled away, looking down at her chest with curiosity. "Can I?"

"I-"

"You see, nobody is around at this time-" The door opened, causing us to freeze. I moved away from Nora quickly, almost knocking myself into the wall. The light turned on, hurting my eyes as the voice kept speaking. "Nora? Seriously? You know this is my spot on Fridays."

"Gen?" Another voice spoke up.

My eyes widened as they adjusted, recognizing the boy from my church group who also played football next to a very popular jock, Mickey Connors. "John? John Porter?"

"Huh, didn't think I'd find you here of all people." John crossed his arms.

I swallowed, suddenly conscious of what it meant for me to be here with Nora.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Mickey asked, holding open the closet.

"How'd you get in here?" Nora asked, running a hand through her hair with a frustrated expression. Her cheeks were red, like mine.

"Football practice, duh." Mickey held up a key, a smile on his face. "Just got back from the showers, wanted to put some 'equipment' away if you know what I mean." He smirked, taking a smug glance towards John, who looked at the floor with his face in the palm of his hand. I wasn't surprised by Mickey, everybody knew he fucked anybody and anyone.

"Well, if you'll excuse me..." I muttered, walking past the two guys and out of the closet.

"Gen, wait." I heard Nora call out to me, but I ignored it.

I went towards my stuff in the gymnasium, trying to fan myself in an attempt to regain my composure. I shoved the paper in the bag, grabbing my phone and slinging my bag over my shoulder as I exited the back of the Gym.

I walked towards the parking lot, licking my lips and tasting the tang of Nora against my tongue. I shivered, shaking my head as I tried to keep myself focused and forget about it.

"Well, that turned out okay." Nora called out from behind me. I looked back, seeing her following me. I rolled my eyes as I continued walking to my car. "Good thing it was just them or else we would've been-"

I turned back, glaring at her. "We? I'm the one whose reputation would be destroyed if I was found like that. Not to mention how careless you were! It's Friday!"

"So?" She asked, apparently lacking common sense.

"So we would've been stuck in there for days!" I shrieked.

Nora held her hands up, an amused smile on her face. "Woah, relax kitty. No need to get so aggressive."

"Aggressive? Me? Aggressive? You basically took advantage of me in that closet." I sharply said, narrowing my eyes at her.

"Hey, I pulled away when you said stop, did I not?"

Technically, I never asked for her to stop before that one time. I shook my head, furrowing my brows. "Don't twist my words around, okay, just because I didn't say no doesn't mean I said yes."

"You seemed to enjoy it enough on my fingers. And when you were kissing me and when you were sucking-" Nora shrugged, slightly flexing while she crossed her arms.

"Oh, shut up." I scoffed. "You said if I said to stop, that you would never touch me again, right? Right?"

Nora's jaw clenched, before she solemnly nodded. "Right."

"Okay then." I took a step back. "Consider this my-"

"Look, I'm sorry, okay?" Nora breathed out. I raised a brow stopping in my tracks. "I just don't know how to keep my hands off you... You're too... too tempting."

I smiled, feigning being pleased before leaning in and saying, "You're an absolute idiot if you think that's any kind of apology."

Nora scoffed at me. "Oh, fuck you."

"You wish." I retorted snarkily. Nora raised a brow. "Good-bye, Nora." I turned away, spotting my car in the distance.

"Are you teasing me?" Nora asked, her voice sounding amused.

I ignored her, fuming silently as I unlocked my car.

"Oh, my god, you are." She laughed.

"I'm literally just trying to leave." I muttered, opening the driver's side.

"You know what?" Nora slammed her hand against my black car, leaning over me and making me hold my breath as I glared at her. "I bet by next Friday, you'll be on your knees begging for this dick."

"In your dreams, Giovanni." I shoved her away from my car, sitting down and slamming my driver's side door shut.

"Oh, you will be!" She sang out, patting the car's roof before turning away. I couldn't help but feel annoyed, yet giddy deep down inside at the prospect of her wooing me.

My lips quirked upwards, a small smile forming as I got myself situated into the car, and drove away from the high school.

I got home, feeling satisfied with the way the house was once again empty as I locked the door and went upstairs to my bedroom with all my belongings from school.

The minute I entered my bedroom, I locked the door behind me and undressed. I went over to my mirror, looking in my reflection to notice hickeys along my neck... I flustered up at the sight of them, looking over my naked body with slight marks here and there from Nora's rough touch... I made eye contact with myself in the mirror, my resolve breaking as I found myself unbelievably moist between my legs just at the thought of today's events.

All I could think about over the weekend was her. Her lips, her soft skin, her breasts against mine... I wanted to run my hands through her hair and feel her hands on me again. I had never thought about a boy like this, much less even had a crush so aggressive as this on one. At least I think it was a crush. I didn't know much about Nora to actually like her personality, but from what I had already seen, I liked her a lot.

Ironic how I had always been able to resist everyone else. Hot jocks and average boys or girls with good intentions didn't stir a second thought. I couldn't believe how easily she tempted me, how easily she got in my head, and to think I had underestimated the pull of her charm.

Monday finally came around. I had stayed inside the whole weekend, going as far as to miss church with much guilt, just to avoid the possibility of seeing her in public. Now that school was coming back around, I dreaded how I'd have to see her again. As I got ready, my heart pounded against my chest when I thought of what might happen today. Another closet rendezvous? Perhaps just a kiss this time... what closet would be best? I went with a long-sleeved knit sweater, a plaid mini-skirt with white sheer tights, and classic mary janes. I wanted to tease her, just as she teased me all weekend. And of course I was commando.

I dismissed my lingering thoughts, instead opting to distract myself with schoolwork. The minute I got in class, I saw her there. She was sitting on my desk, of all desks to sit on, as she talked to some goth girl.

I tensed, apprehensive at what she could be up to while she so clearly flirted while on my desk. I walked up behind her, scowling, "Excuse me, you're on my desk."

"I'm sorry, excuse me one moment, beautiful." Nora turned away from the goth who merely shifted uncomfortably, her cheeks reddening so much that it was visible underneath the semi-transparent white foundation. "Gen, darling, how are you this morning?"

"Move from my seat, please." I kept it curt, not wanting any more slip-ups. Even so, I glanced at her lips, remembering them on mine.

"Now is that any way to treat someone who got you coffee?" She put on a sickeningly sweet tone, gesturing to the iced coffee in her hand I had dismissed as hers. I frowned, glancing at the tempting beverage before simply rolling my eyes.

"I don't want anything you have to offer."

"Well, I hope you change your mind because..." She grinned, "I have a lot to offer. Which I'm sure you already know a bit about right?" Nora whispered the last part, biting her lip before jumping off the desk with a surprising amount of grace one could have for doing such a thing.

I scoffed to myself, sitting down and resisting the urge to have my eyes trail to where she went. Of course, I failed. I looked over, seeing her already looking at me, moving her hand with her tongue in her cheek to resemble her giving a blowjob.

I looked away, eyes wide as my breathing fastened at the thought. Her eyes were on me the whole class, sending me flirting glances and winking every now and then. I couldn't help the way my body reacted, my lower stomach suddenly fluttering intensely in a way that sent an ache straight down to my sex.

It was almost third period now. I had found flowers in my lockers, along with a post-it note that had a dumb sexual pun on it. 'I hope you're bad at cooking because I like to eat out.' I scoffed in annoyance, crumbling the post-it note before throwing it to the bottom of my backpack. As for the flowers, I just shoved them to the back of my locker where nobody could see.

It was History Class, but the regular teacher wasn't here, so our biology teacher, Mr. Saltzman was sat at the desk as a boring documentary droned on in the background about World War II. He had gotten up to go to the restroom, which was taking abnormally long. I was taking notes, writing down facts I thought were important in the film while other students socialized and spoke loudly. That was when I noticed a girl standing up to go talk to Nora. I tried not to pay attention, tried to focus on my notes, but I felt her eyes on me.

"Oh, please." I muttered bitterly, watching with distaste as I watch them. The girl was kneeling beside Nora, a past conquest of hers, talking to her in hushed whispers while Nora merely seemed amused.

Her eyes shifted to me as I glared at their interaction. Her lips went up in a smirk before her eyes moved to look at the girl who spoke to her. Nora leaned down, tucking a hair behind her ear.

I snapped. I thought she wanted me, not some pathetic whore like the one at her feet.

I got out of my seat, stalking over with a huff before slamming my hand down on Nora's desk. She looked at me with a raised brow, seemingly unphased, "Yes, Genevieve?"

"You wanna fuck me? Okay." I stood up straight, crossing my arms. "But it'll be under my terms and you have to do what I say."

Nora scoffed, looking at me in disbelief. "As if. I'm not the submissive type."

"Fine." I shrugged, feigning indifference. "I'll just ask Mickey to help me out with my sexual frustrations."

I went to turn when her hand grabbed my forearm to stop me. She scowled at me, "You wouldn't."

I looked around until I spotted him, smiling smugly. "Hey, Mickey." He looked at me, intrigued. We never interacted besides last Friday, so of course he was curious. "Wanna take my virginity?"

The class stayed quiet, looking both at me and Mickey. Some friends of mine looked completely confused. Mickey grinned. "Are you kidding? Hell yea-"

"Okay, okay." Nora was the one to snap this time, standing up and sending a glare to Mickey. She obviously couldn't stand the thought of him taking my first time instead of her. She looked back at me, completely disregarding the person who was talking to her before. "I'll listen to you. Are you done making a fool of yourself now?"

"No. I changed my mind." I stubbornly said, wanting to humiliate her for once. The great Nora Giovanni at my feet... "Beg."

"What?"

"Beg. Loudly. In front of everybody." I sat back on her desk, crossing a leg over the other. Her blue eyes glanced down to my legs, gulping thickly before scoffing and shaking her head.

"You're a joke. You wouldn't dare do anything with Mickey." She deduced, before sitting back down. "You'll be begging for me before the week is over."

"Okay." I swallowed my pride, squaring my shoulders before getting off the desk and going over to Mickey. He looked at me, a wide smirk on his face as he looked me up and down. I withheld a sigh as I held out my hand, cocking my head before he took it, allowing me to lead him out of the classroom as everybody watched and mocked Nora at her inability to make me ask her instead of him. Some called me a slut, some congratulated Mickey.

I glanced at her one last time, seeing her grit her teeth in frustration just as I passed the doorway with him. His grasp was firm, soft, warm... not at all exciting as Nora had made me. I was still nervous though. I had been with Nora a little bit, but how would Mickey be? Gentler? Or harsher?

I drew up a blank as I looked around in the hallway. Ultimately, I glanced at him, hoping he'd get the hint...

Mickey nodded, glancing around before leading me now into a janitor's closet near the stairwell. I only hoped Nora knew which closet...

He opened the door for me, and as I entered, I suddenly felt somewhat claustrophobic as he entered after me and closed the door behind him. I looked back, suddenly eager to throw myself against him in an effort to get this over with-

"Woah there." He held my shoulders, keeping me at a distance. I blinked. What? "How about we calm down?"

"But you said-"

"I know." Mickey let go, leaning against the door. The period bell rang, signaling that the hallways would be flooded. We ignored it. "Look, I may not be the smartest kid in school or anything, but I'm also not a complete idiot."

I bristled, shaking my head in annoyance. "What are you getting at?"

"I see the way you look at her. And the way she looks at you." He raised a brow, smirking. "You guys are just... stubborn."

I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "She's the stubborn one."

"Point is, I can tell you don't really want this." He said, a small and amused smile on his face as he said so.

"You don't know that." I said, frowning.

"See? Stubborn."

Before I could protest further, the door blew open. We both jumped, looking over to see a panting Nora. I raised a brow, ready to tease when she suddenly grabbed ahold of Mickey's arm and pulled him out of the closet.

"Hey! What are you doing-"

"Shut up." She snapped, walking in and locking the door behind her. I was about to scoff when she grasped my face, pulling me in as she roughly pressed her lips against mine. I didn't resist, instead shutting my eyes instantly and letting out a surprised moan as she grasped my back and pressed my body against hers. I writhed, moistening instantly. I inhaled her scent deeply, her tangy perfume stirring wonders between my legs. Her lips tasted like cherry-

Nora pulled away momentarily, panting against me. "Did you think I'd ever let that happen?"

"I was hoping not." I whispered back.

"You're mine, do you understand me?" She grunted, pushing me onto the small filing cabinet inside. What on earth would a janitor have to file in here, only God knew-

She leaned down, grasping my legs onto her shoulders. My eyes widened as I realized what she was about to do to me- what I had fantasized that she'd start off where our previous encounter had left us.

Nora didn't even hesitate as she ripped open my stockings, dragging the torn pieces halfway down my legs before going back between my thighs. She saw I had no panties. "Aw I shivered as she deeply inhaled against my sex. I let out a groan, biting my lip at the sight of her head against my vulva.

"Say it." She said, looking up at me with a glare. My sex ached again, stronger.

"Say what?" I asked, breathless.

"That you're mine."

I let out a whine, shaking my head.

"I said say it." She growled, nipping at my inner thigh. I let out a loud gasp again.

"I'm yours!" God, how pathetic I am.

"Tell me how much you want this. Tell me how I make you feel." She commanded. I hissed as she pressed a small kiss against the edge of my inner thigh, before smacking my ass. "Say it!"

"I want you so bad it hurts." I grunted, subconsciously humping slightly towards her face. She only pulled away, undoubtedly teasing me as she focused her intense gaze on me. I looked back at her, desperate and pleading as she grasped at my ass. "Every time I look at you, I want to find out everything I can do with you. I want to kiss you every second I breathe. I want you to ravage me until I'm nothing but your little fuck doll."

I felt Nora shiver against me, inhaling sharply as her eyes seemed to darken. Her eyes shifted to a strong glare, and I was almost afraid she changed her mind, but then she leaned into my sex and pressed a soft and tender kiss. I sharply gasped at the sensation, grateful for anything.

Her tongue pressed against me, and I let out a guttural groan, subtly pressing more against her face as her once slow kiss into sloppy ones. It only made me wetter, and I could feel the juices lathering up against her mouth. It felt like water spreading over a fire, easing the ache in my sex yet still steamy as hell.

"Oh, fuck, Nora. It feels so good, I never knew anything could feel so good." My thighs squeezed against her head, but she strongly held them apart as she then started to lick small circles around my clit. I started to ride against her face, biting down on my tongue so people outside couldn't hear.

Nora moved her mouth, teasing her tongue little by little inside my hole, moaning and spreading vibrations through there that only increased the stimulations. My head flew back, hitting the wall. I didn't care though, too caught up in the pleasure she was providing me. She pulled away momentarily, "You oka-"

I pulled her head back against me, "Don't stop, please." She grumbled something against my pussy, making me moan again. "God, Nora, please don't ever fucking stopp- Oh, shit!"

Her tongue travelled up and down between my clit and hole, her mouth trailing kisses up and down just to keep me on the edge.

"Noraaaaa." I ground out, frustrated.

"That bad?" She murmured, obviously amused. I could feel the smug smile on her lips...

"Just please- I need you to please keep going. I can't-" She continued and I let out a loud whimper. I sounded like a terrible wanton slut, writhing on her face, and yet that only made the whole experience better. It felt dirty, it felt forbidden... It felt amazing. It felt so delicioouuss... I don't know how God expected me to live without this... "Ahhhhh-"

"Mmm, you taste delicious, you know." I heard her voice say, muffled. "I could eat you for hours, you know."

Her hand went up, going under my shirt and going straight to knead my tit. I crooned, trying not to move while unable to stay still. Her fingers found my nipple, pinching and tweaking eagerly.

"Yes, yes, yessss." Her other hand moved to rub her thumb against my clit in small yet soft circles. That, and with her tongue inside of me, tantalizingly slow and steady in their pace while sometimes just pulling out to kiss around the area, I felt myself approaching my orgasm quickly. "Ugh, Nora, I feel it coming..."

12