The Bad Girl's New Fuck-Toy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a little slut for me, princess." Nora quickly spoke as she pulled away for a millisecond, going back again and continuing.

My hips bucked, my moaning more like howling at this point as I felt it overcome me completely. I tensed, clenching my legs tightly around her head as my back arched and threw my head back. Shivers ran up and down my spine as my hole clenched over and over on her tongue. Her fingers pulled my nipple harshly, squeezing it in a way that had me squealing. "Noraaaaaaaaaa! Yes, yes, yes, Noraa! Fuck meee!."

She lapped up everything I gave her.Every drop, she quickly licked at my juices as they came out. If anything, she was greedy about it. "Mmmmm."

I lay against the wall, my chest heaving up and down, my eyes closed. Nora pulled away, making my pussy feel cold with the loss of contact. I squinted at her through tire eyes as she grasped my chin, her own wet with pussy juices and decorated with a smug small smile.

"Open your mouth up, princess."

Without hesitation or a second thought, I opened my mouth up, sticking out my tongue slightly. I was too dazed to know why she would ever make such a demand.

She spit in my mouth, making my lips close instantly in surprise. I glared at her, coming out of my lustful daze for a mere second before-

Her hand grasped my neck affectionately. "Now swallow, baby."

I stayed silent. I blinked. I was still. I swallowed.

"Good girl." She whispered, giving me a deep and passionate kiss. I whimpered, kissing her back, eager for more.

Nora pulled away, giving me a once over before grinning. I leaned in again, wanting another before she pulled further away. I was confused until she spoke-

"Let me know when you're ready for me to fuck you."

She left the closet, leaving me in a small puddle of my own juices. My tights were still torn down to my knees, and I was torn between pride and finally being fucked by the great Nora Giovanni.

12