All Comments on 'The Bad Girl's New Fuck-Toy Ch. 02'

by SluttyMary0713

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

Ohhh this was hot. I love the dynamic between these two.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlabout 1 year ago

Omg! This chapter was even better than the first, this was hot as hell! And I agree with the previous comment, the dynamic between these 2 is incredible. I can't wait for your next chapters!

It's a very tantilizing story :)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Doing_ur_momDoing_ur_momabout 1 year ago

Fuck that is so hot, i wish someone would do that to me

GetUrCookies74GetUrCookies74about 1 year ago

I wonder how many virginity Nora had taken?

Why is everyone this casual about sex?

Where's Nora parents?

Would Gen enjoy her first intercourse or would she be disappointed and try it with a guy?

Would Gen's parent find out what their daugther being doing at?

Is Nora alway wearing her strap-on for her next prey? (If she that's hot)

Can't wait to see if any of these questions would be answer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sizzling Hot!

Their chemistry are off the charts. Your writing is so good, it makes the story so lively and energetic.

Gen and Nora are such the ultimate yin and yang couple. I feel for them to be a real committed couple, Gen has to make Nora give up her side pieces.

In order for Gen to trust Nora enough to be in a committed relationship, Nora has to show the dedication and discipline - no more screwing around.

Your writing is so intense and yet you make your characters likable, even the side ones like Mickey and John.

Keep up this excellent work! I can't wait for Ch.3!

MikeykeithMikeykeithabout 1 year ago

OHHH FUUUCK!

SweetWetSluttyMary, we need you to git those pretty fingers outta your panties and back on the keyboard!!!!!

MORE PLEASE!!!

SAY AWWWWWWWW!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Was Mr. Saltsman the history teacher taking too long in the bathroom a Legacies reference? Also this is so fucking hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous