The Bad Girl's New Fuck-Toy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Nora. How many times do I have to say it?" She asked. I smiled, remembering how she had ridiculed me for not asking the first time.

"Well, here are the rules then, princess. We can only fuck three times - three sessions, filled with however many rounds we can handle." Gen listened attentively, curious. "There will be no relationship, no month long fling, or any talking after this. It'd be like we never met."

Gen slightly frowned, seemingly disheartened. Our lips started to get closer to one another.

"Will you be okay with that?"

She nodded after a moment of consideration. "What if I only want to do it once? Like, one session?"

"That's fine too." I didn't mind. As long as I saw that pretty little face scrunch up in pleasure once. At least once... "As long as you're sure you want it, I don't care how many little times you want it."

Gen seemed to exhale with relief, having held her breath before finally placing her lips on mine. This time, she initiated the kiss. My bare tits felt deliciously good against her protected and clothed ones. And it was frenzied - her mouth moving greedily, desperately... her teeth nipped on my bottom lip, making me pant as my breathing fastened. My hands went to her sheerly clothed hips, gripping her body harshly as I backed up further into the room. She went with me, her legs slightly parting as they entangled mine. One leg came between mine, as one of mine went between hers - the difference was that I put my leg higher so as to rub against her heated sex.

Gen gasped sharply, her mouth opening away from our kiss as she whined. "Nora."

"Geenn." I teasingly drew out her name. I moved one hand to the small of her back, pushing her down onto my leg as my other hand traveled up to entangle itself in her blonde hair. She moaned again. I recaptured her lips, moving slower against her yet just as harsh as before, my tongue dancing with hers.

Gen let out more moans into my mouth. I let out a groan into hers, feeling inclined to pick her up in my arms. So I did, moving to grip onto her thighs now as I lifted her up.

She pulled away with another gasp, "Nora? What are-"

Her arms wrapped around my neck, eyes wide in surprise while she locked her ankles behind my waist.

"Surprised I can lift you?"

"A little." She sheepishly admitted. I smiled widely, amused, before going over to her bed and climbing onto it by my knees. She licked her lips, ultimately nibbling on her bottom one.

I let go, having her fall onto her back. Her arms bent upwards, her legs still parted as I kneeled between them... Her eyes were half-lidded, dazed and clouded with lust. Our chests were rapidly going up and down from the intense and passionate kissing we had just done, and what a sight to behold she was. I took it in, moving my hands from her shins, to her knees, to rubbing affectionately on the soft and supple skin of her thighs.

I licked my lips, trying to relax the giddy energy in my chest. I wanted to take my time - I wanted to ravish her slowly and so delectably that my mark would be on her for weeks. I wanted her to look back a month from now and know that the reason her leg had a weird kink in it was because I spread it too far or some dumb shit like that.

"What are you thinking of?" Gen asked, still breathless.

"All the ways a woman can be pleasured." I said.

"What?" She was confused at my answer. I let out a snort of amusement.

"The ways I can pleasure you, Gen. That's what I'm thinking about." I pursed my lips, spreading her legs again as I went in between them. I laid on my stomach, my shoulders going under her thighs.

"Oh." She breathed out. She swallowed, looking up at the ceiling. She was still very tense despite her own arousal.

I needed to relax her. I moved my hand away from her legs, going to intertwine my fingers with her. She visibly slacked against the bed, her hand grasping mine tightly as I softly pressed my lips against her inner thigh.

"Can I say something before we start?"

"I know." I whispered against her skin, leaving another small kiss.

"You do?" Gen whispered. It was so silent in this damn house and yet my heartbeat filled my ears then and there.

I frowned, stilling myself between her legs, close to her panties, refusing to look at her. "Of course I do."

"I'm gay." I knew I turned some girls here and there, of course I did. But none of them ever really thanked me.

I let out a slight groan. She was too sweet, despite her fiery outer shell. I leaned into her lacy panties, breathing in her arousal with a bite of my lip. "I know."

She shifted, letting out a small scoff although she seemed to get more wet from that. I moved her panties to the side, placing a kiss on her wet folds. I kissed more, my tongue darting out to lick up her vulva. I needed to get her ready for the strap-on.

"God, you have a way with your tongue." She whimpered, writhing in my grasp. Her hand tightened around mine.

"I prefer Nora." I said, continuing to kiss sloppily against her pussy. Her beautifully sweet and tangy juices increased to flow out of her sex and onto my tongue. I let my tongue push into her hole, soft and slow, before doing it again and again. My thumb brushed against her clit briefly, teasing.

Her hips bucked against me as she moaned. "Noraaa. You're donig it slow-"

"I know." I said again for the third time, moving to press a finger against her hole. I pulled away slightly from kissing her, juices on my chin as I ran my tongue along my teeth in anticipation.

"Ohhhh." My finger entered her, my teeth biting down on my bottom lip as I watched in fascination. I'd done this before with her, but it was still mesmerizing as before to see her little virgin hole retract and suck my finger in. I had no doubt she's masturbated in the past - but still. My fingers were the only ones to have been here besides her own... and there was something about that that pleased me. It went in and out, slightly pressing upwards every time I entered her. "Nora, why do you like to tease me?"

"You know why." When my finger went in this time, I added another with it. Gen let out a guttural groan, her back slightly arching while she tried to scoot impossibly closer. "You like it too, don't act. You like to be the one that begs, right? The one that is under my touch, at my whim, like a little slut."

"MMM, yesss." Gen hissed, moving my hand up to her tit. I groped as best as I could through the fabric, but it wasn't satisfying. I roughly gripped the brassiere, pulling it down so rough my nails raked against her skin a little. She let out a grunt of pain.

"I'm sorry-" I paused, almost entirely pulling my hand away from her exposed tit.

"I liked it." She moaned, placing my hand down on her breast. I grinned against her vagina, pawing at her tit while I fingered her. I opened my fingers like a scissor, stretching her hole open more as I moved my mouth to her clit. I suckled it harshly, quickening my movements against her. "Oh Nora, I love it! I love your godforsaken mouth! Your sinful fucking tongue-"

"So sinful." I retorted sarcastically, allowing my teeth to softly, so soft because I was scared to cause her pain, softly grasp her little nub.

"Yes, very sinful. So fucking- God!" Gen shouted, her bucking becoming unhinged. I added another finger as my other hand pinched her nipple. She was getting close to the brink. "I'm so damned. I'm so fucking-"

"You're fucked." I whispered, kissing her nub now instead before completely pulling away from her sex. I was kneeling over her, looking down at her exasperated form.

"What- What? Why- Why did you stop?" Gen sat up on her elbows, squinting at me with desperate eyes. I grinned.

"I don't want you to cum on my mouth this time." I licked my lips, wiping my chin before turning to my book bag.

"You want me to cum on your little dildo, don't you?" Gen asked, her voice suddenly chalk full of confidence. Confidence because of how much she knew I wanted her.

"Hell yeah." I said, getting off the bed. I lowered my sweats, stepping out of them and exposing my vibrating panties. Not that she could see the actual vibrating part...

Gen let out an amused giggle.

"I like you in those." She said, cocking her head as she looked at my figure. I merely let out a chuckle, getting the strap on and remote to my vibrator before letting the bag fall to the floor. I put on the gear, clicking and letting it fall into place. Gen licked her lips at the sight of the same purple dildo, cleaned and sanitized of course.

I was feeling flushed, maybe even a little sweaty. My hair was starting to stick to my skin. I took my shirt off, my tits slightly lifting before bouncing back into place thanks to good ol' gravity.

I heard Gen sharply inhale. I took the hair tie out of the bun before placing it in my mouth as I gathered all my hair up. I quickly put it in a messy and incomplete bun - something fast that still held my hair up and out of the way for the meantime.

"Jesus." She said, "You're perfect, Nora."

I tucked a stray hair behind my ear, looking at her with a raised brow. I smirked, taking a step back to the bed with the remote still in hand. "Is that so?"

"I think so, yeah." Gen sat up, her tit not bare anymore despite the way that the straps of her babydoll dress fell slightly.

I kneeled onto the bed again, looking down at her as my hands grasped her knees... before I hooked them underneath and pulled her closer to me. She squeaked, falling on her back again as I loomed over her. I turned the vibration on low, feeling a light pleasant sensation between my legs. Gen took note, hearing the small hum.

Gen smiled widely, unable to contain her now excited feelings while she only spread her legs further. Her lacy garment was completely soaked, I reached down, her hips lifting as I pulled them down her legs. I threw them to the side, near my book bag, unable to contain my smile as her sex glistened from before.

"Are you going to-" I interrupted her by pulling her brassiere down completely, her dress now bunched at the waist.

"I wanna fuck you like this, is that okay with you?"

"However you want, Nora." She arched her back again, trying to hump against me. I smirked now, leaning closer and rubbing the head of the dildo against her vulva - up and down her wetness, her abundant and forthcoming juices... the dildo still looked a little too big for her to handle right now though.

"Maybe I should do a little more prep first, though..." I thought aloud.

"No, no, no." She whimpered, suddenly pushing her sex against the head of my purple fuckstick. "Just put it in- I can't take any more teasing, Nora."

I scoffed, doubting her readiness. "Don't test it, Gen. You'll be begging for me to let you rest after this."

"Then do it. Fuck me out of my mind- UH!"

I couldn't take her being smug any longer. I started to push in, biting down on my lip so hard I thought it could bleed as the head started to enter her. Gen's whole body tensed. I paused, bending down a little to be closer to her. Her mouth was open, her eyes looking at me with surprise and slight pain.

"Let me know when I can move again, okay?" The sight of her like this had pleasing sensations going straight to my sex. It thrilled me... yet worried me. I didn't want her to hurt-

Her hand went to my neck, pulling me closer, and consequently pulling me deeper inside her. She grunted as she kissed me, her legs wrapping tightly around my waist while she kissed me hard. I groaned when she pierced my lip, making it bleed slightly, and groaned again when she sucked at it.

I hissed, pulling away and looking at her with surprise. "You got a kink, don't you?"

"Maybe." She shifted uncomfortably, letting out another grunt. "It hurts like a bitch."

"Yeah, I know." I nodded, remembering my own first time.

Her eyes brightened at my silent confession. "You've been like this too?"

I swallowed, my jaw clenching before I leaned into her neck, placing kisses to help soothe her pain. Help distract...

"You were." Her hands gripped tighter against my shoulders. "I hope you can do that with me too..."

My sex ached again.

"Maybe even ride on top?"

"Maybeee." I teased, resisting the urge to thrust out and then into her just for the sake of having her stop talking.

"Mm." She shifted slightly with a little bit of a whine. I pulled away from her neck, looking at her to examine her expression.

"You okay?"

She nodded, suddenly looking... antsy. Her eyes focused on mine for a second, before finally speaking. "Your eyes have a little bit of hazel in them."

My chest ached.

"I think- I think you can move now. It's starting to feel good..."

Say less... I pulled out, still slow in my movements, my eyes studying her face - beautifully scrunched up in pleasure. She let out a hiss as I pulled out, almost completely, before plunging back into the hilt at the same pace.

"Ugh!" Gen winced, her lips parting while her tits slightly bounced. I readjusted my position, leaning back and going down to close my mouth around her right nipple.

"Ahhh- that feels amazinnggg, Noraaa." She turned her head, lifting her hips and moaning again while her hand went to grasp my head, entangling into my bun.

I suckled it hard, before removing my mouth from it with a pop. I grabbed a hold of her face, making her look at me as I continued to go in and out with deep and slow strokes.

"Don't you dare look away anymore, okay?" I asked, my voice pained as I kept going in and out. My hand still held the remote as my hands were next to her sides and I accidentally turned it to the second level, my pelvis bucking into her faster than before now due to the stronger pleasures I was experiencing. I let out a moan, abandoning the remote on the covers and now hooking my arms under her knees. She gasped as I leaned forward, intertwining my hands with hers while I pinned them to the bed, testing her cheerleader flexibility while I folded her in half. I was practically fucking her into the bed.

I grunted, thrusting deep and oh so fucking hard, "I wanna see every little face you make."

Gen's face reddened, her eyes wide and still intensely focused on me. Her brows were scrunched upwards and her mouth open as she let out a string of wanton moans with each thrust. "Agh, ugh, uhhhh! Fuck, fuck, fuck Noraaa."

I couldn't stop my grin, thrusting harder, feeling the jolt of vibration when I thrusted like that. I could feel the way she squeezed around the dildo, the way it was so hard to even pull back out of her. "You like the way I fuck you, Gen? You like the way I pound into you, baby?"

"Yes, yes, Noraaa! I looove it, I love when you hit me so deep and so good- It's nothing like I've ever felt befooreeee-" She whined loudly, music to my ears. She was humping upwards with abandon, loving the feeling I was gladly giving to her. "Nora!"

I leaned in, biting her lip teasingly before pulling away with a groan when our tits rubbed against one another. "Geennn, I love seeing you like thiss. Seeing you whine and moan for me. Like a-" thrust, "-fucking-", thrust, "-whoree."

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, oh, fuckkk. Ah! Nora!" Gen yelped. I had suddenly leaned back, letting her body unfold and moving us so she was now on my lap while I sat up, holding her hip with one hand and using the other to lean back while I humped upwards. I had been in her the whole time - that had taken practice to master, but was worth it.

Gen held my shoulders, her own body bouncing up and down along with my thrusts, her small tits jiggling delectably in my face. I looked into her eyes while leaning forward, suckling a teat in my mouth greedily. I sucked hard, rubbing my tongue along the nipple harshly over and over, flicking continuously while I fucked up into her.

Clap, clap, clap, clap. "Ah, ah, agh, agh!"

A beautiful and twisted rhythm, so amazing to hear. I used my teeth to graze and tease, only doing it every now and then. Gen pulled me away from her chest, grasping my neck as she now made me look up at her before leaning in to smash her lips with mine.

I tongued her sloppily, my hand going up her hip and to her back... so soft. I wanted this shit off now though. I unclipped the brassiere, then ripped the thin fabric so it was just off.

"That was, like, sixty bucks." Gen whimpered against my tongue. She moved her arms, allowing me to fling the dress away and appreciate her naked torso against mine. My breasts fit so beautifully snug against her as I hugged her tight to me...

"I'll fucking Zelle you." I sarcastically ground out against her collarbone, humping upwards into my little fuck toy.

"Have I told you I love your boobs?" She pressed more against them, biting down on her lip as she felt my nipples rub against her stomach. Before I knew it, she was grinding back and forth on me like a wanton slut.

"Boobs? What are you, 12?" I shook my head with a grin, planting another kiss on her chest, above her breasts.

"Shut up." Gen moaned, holding me close as she continued to ride. The bed creaked with each motion, the bedframe staying firm in place against the carpet, despite our best efforts. I nipped at her leaving hickies and more all across her breasts and chest. Her collarbone, the base of her neck, where her pulse was the strongest- "You're so fucking arrogant..."

"I know." I let out a giggle, nipping her harshly just to hear her let out another cry. "I know how much you like it too."

Gen cursed under her breath, "Fucking hell, yes."

Her hand went to my throat, softly caressing it before she suddenly pinned me down by it. I looked at her in surprise, about to flip us around when she leaned down and planted sloppy kisses around my chest. I moaned, my head falling back and my eyes clenching shut at the sensations.

"Gen, you're a godsend." I groaned, her tongue swirling wildly from tit to tit and leaving a trail of saliva on my chest. She nicked at me harshly, having me smile widely in pleasure at the sting of pain.

The vibrations in my panties suddenly stopped, making me open my eyes in surprise. "Gen?"

She sat upright, holding the remote as she slowly rocked herself on the strap-on, looking down at me with a glint of mischief. "Something wrong?"

I humped upwards, loving the pressure from her on my lap. "Gen, please."

"Nuh-uh." Genevieve kept me pinned by the throat and I felt the waves of arousal through my body as she narrowed her eyes at me. "Not until you tell me how wet I get you. How much you want me, how much you love for me to be on your little purple toy here..."

I grit my teeth, wanting stimulation, but also wanting to be in control. I humped upwards again, causing her to hold back a moan. I didn't like that either.

"Tell me." She said, turning the vibrations to low for a moment before turning it off again.

"Fine, fine, fuck. I love your body, your beautifully thick and lithe body." She started to rock back and forth again, turning the vibrations up again to the level it was at. "I love the way you moan, the faces you make when you're mad and the faces you make when I know you're thinking of me naked."

Gen moaned, not moving her gaze away from me as she rocked faster. I moved my hands, gripping onto that deliciously fat ass. "I love your lips. Your tongue. I love how you're like putty in my hands, how you can't resist me." I slapped her cheek, making her shout. She turned the remote to the max level, making me shout out as she threw the remote away. "Gen! Fuck! Gen, that's-! Oh my god!"

"Ah!" She started going as fast she could, now bouncing up and down in my lap. The sight was fucking euphoric. "Nora! Yes, I'm close. I'm so, so, so close. Keep going, tell me. Tell me, tell me."