The Bad Girl's New Fuck-Toy Ch. 03

Story Info
Gen gives Nora what she wants. But can Nora resist falling?
7.8k words
4.8
14.6k
40

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nervously tapped my pen against my journal, thinking about how to put my feelings into words to write what happened today. I had written all of today up until... Nora walked into the closet.

I scoffed, giving up after a minute of pondering and slamming my journal shut. I needed some more insight on the situation. Luckily, my dad had come home for lunch mid-work, which he did every now and then around the time I came home from school.

If it wasn't clear by now, my parents were workaholics. My dad co-owned many apartment buildings, stores, and restaurants in town. Funny enough, my mom was a real estate agent, so they ended up working together on certain projects from time to time. They were barely home as it is, only coming home for dinner then going to their room or study to finish up more work.

Needless to say, it was lonely sometimes.

I walked out of my room, wearing my usual satin light pink pajama set in the form of a tank top and shorts with a pattern of red cherries and red stitching on the hems.

I opened the study, finding my dad munching on a sandwich with one hand while he texted with the other. I felt uneasy, never having interrupted him while he was in his study like this.

"Uh, Dad?" I asked, my voice loud against the silence of his office.

"What do you want, and make it quick."

I left the door open as I approached his desk. "I wanted to ask about how you and mom met."

He stilled, slowing his chewing and putting his phone down, looking me in the eye with slight confusion. He swallowed his food and said, "What about it?"

"Well, I mean, you guys talk about it every anniversary at the parties - about how you disliked each other then built an amicable friendship and this and that..." I trailed off, chewing inside of my lip as I tried to word myself correctly. "But how did you get her to go out with you?"

"Ah. Is this about a certain boy?"

I tensed, but tried to appear relaxed. "You can say that."

"Well, if you must know... that story we tell every year is mostly... false." My dad smirked to himself. My eyes widened in surprise.

"What?"

"Your mom and I agreed to make up a better sounding version for our clients and family friends, but yeah, that whole story about courting and waiting until marriage is utter bullshit." He brazenly said, chuckling to himself about the whole thing. "Your mother and I absolutely loathed each other. She was the goody-two-shoes and I was that jock jerk guy, you know. We never even ran in the same circles, I just knew she was the geeky smart kid."

I paid attention, eager to hear the truth. "So how did you two actually meet then?"

"Surprisingly enough, it was at a high-school party I threw." My dad mused. "She had this red tight dress that showed off her legs, and it matched with her huge red glasses. Got my attention right away. I, of course, wanting nothing to do with her besides smacking pelvises-"

"Okay, gross wording." I murmured.

"What? You wanted to hear it."

"Right. Continue, please." I urged.

"Okay. I just wanted to fuck. She didn't wanna have anything to do with me, but I wouldn't stop trying. In a respectful way, of course. Then when I got her to talk, she was actually pretty... funny. Interesting. She couldn't stop rambling about whatever question I asked her." My mom today didn't seem like the rambling type. She seemed cool and collected, always ready to have an answer to whatever someone said or asked. "After a while, she asked to see my room. Wanted to see what my quote, unquote, 'twisted mind looked like in real life'."

I smiled, amused. "She saw your paintings, didn't she?"

"I showed her to my workshop/room, yeah. On one half of the room was my bedroom, the other half was my art stuff. It was a mess, really. I was so focused on getting some ass that-"

Ew.

"-that I forgot about how I never showed people in my room at all. I usually picked them up in my car or something. Once she saw my room, she was completely fascinated in the art I drew. It's like she couldn't believe my jock persona could ever have another side to it."

"Aww."

"Yeah, well, it gets a lot less sweet from there. And believe it or not, she was the one to make the first move."

I cocked my head in intrigue, "How?"

"First, she told me how much she hated me, how much she could never be with me and hated even being around me. But then... she told me she wanted to experiment with me."

"Huh, who'd imagine that?" My mom was all about ethics, morals, family values nowadays. She'd instilled them in me from childhood, as well as our religious beliefs, with my dad mutely agreeing even though I'm pretty sure he didn't believe anything of the sort.

"Next thing, we're sitting on my bed and she's trying to figure out how to kiss me."

"Mom didn't know how to kiss?"

"Nope." My dad leaned back, a small smirk on his face. "I had to teach her how to kiss. How to make out, what felt good to me and what felt good to her. It was all communication and learning-"

Funny enough, Nora seemed to know everything about female anatomy at this point. She read my body like a book...

"Before we knew it, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. But there was one problem - we fell in love."

Well, that wasn't going to happen for me. I didn't even know Nora like that, I just knew I felt lust for her. "Okay, but how did you actually get her to..."

Fuck, how could I word this? I wanted Nora to listen to her, to do what I wanted instead of Nora just dominating me entirely.

"Get her to what?"

"Okay, my situation is very different. This person..." I let out a small huff of annoyance, looking away as my cheeks reddened in embarrassment. "... this person likes to be... the top."

"Oh, we're having one of those talks." My dad whispered in mortification.

"Dad, come on."

"Okay, okay. I'm listening."

"I want to be the dominant one. I want to make them want me so much that they listen to me instead." I frowned, somewhat determined yet annoyed by this problem.

"So you're sexually active." He ultimately said. "Well, I can't say I'm surprised, but I would make sure to hide it from your mom while you can."

I rolled my eyes.

"As for your little problem... maybe just have a talk?"

"I already tried that..." I crossed my arms.

"Okay then. Try to find out what they like first."

"All I know right now is that they like me." I shrugged. "And I already tried to use it against them. They just-"

"Dominate. Yeah, your mom was very submissive at first too."

"Submissive?"

"Okay, so in sex, there's sometimes roles people seem to take on. Sometimes people are dominant, sometimes people are submissive. Those roles are usually more used in BDSM, but the laymen term is top and bottoms. Or sometimes they're a switch. I'm usually a dominant person, in bed I like to be dominant sometimes... but your mom switched it up on me eventually."

"How? How did she get you to... submit?" I felt weird using that word, but that was technically what I was trying to do.

"She used what I liked. Things I liked in bed, things I liked on her, things I wanted on her. It was hard at first, I liked making her submissive, but then I found out I liked being submissive sometimes too."

"But how?"

My dad shrugged. "We had a connection. We talked it out and tried it."

"I told you already, it didn't work." My shoulders slumped in defeat.

"Find out what they like while teasing them. Make it a game, maybe."

"Is that what worked on you?" I asked.

"Pretty much. But everyone's different - I mean, you might have to accept the fact that they are just a dominant... person." He gave me a knowing glance. I tensed, before clearing my throat. This was a little too deep for my liking, but I'm glad it happened anyways.

"Alright then, dad. Good talk." I flashed him a fake smile, reaching over to pat his shoulder before quickly walking out of his office.

"Good luck, sweetie!" He called out, a chuckle after his comment. God, just thinking he knew about who I wanted had me nervous.

I made my way back to my room, trying to think of what I could possibly use against Nora. I didn't know anything about her - I hadn't known her long at all to even learn.

But I knew how to learn.

I walked down the school hallway the next day, passing students and ignoring murmurs about yesterday here and there. There were already some rumors about how I fucked both Mickey and Nora consecutively after the other, about how Mickey and Nora had a nasty fight, about how we had a threesome... which were of course false.

My legs were shown off in a short and olive-green sweater dress. It was a comfortable and hand-knit material. The top of the dress was shoulderless, clinging to my braless torso easily, showing the way my thin waist flared out at my wide hips, pairing the outfit with white wedges that showed off my french-tip toenails.

I tried to make my tan skin more alluring to the eye, to Nora's specifically. I had tried to curl my usually straight hair, but it only ended up wavy. I spotted Nora standing next to my locker, looking bored on her phone as she undoubtedly was waiting for me. Probably to bother me, tempt me, the usual player spiel and persona she projected. But she was in for a surprise - I was going to give her what she wanted, then take it away.

-

~Nora's perspective~

I had known from the minute Gen had told me it was her first time, she didn't mean her virginity. She meant her first kiss.

In the moment, I was excited. Horny, obviously. But the more I thought about it, the more it made a slight sense of dread build in my chest.

Most of the rumors weren't true.

Contrary to popular belief, I hadn't taken anybody's virginity before. In the sense I was their first girl, definitely. I liked the challenge of taking conventionally straight girls and making them doubt themselves, making them lust for something they had long ago deemed not what they wanted. Whether they hated me or were just not into women, it didn't matter. Maybe a controversial hot take, but it made me feel... good. Confident. It was empowering to make them fall on their knees for me in the metaphorical and literal sense.

In some way, shape or form, everyone I had been with had a first already. A first kiss, a first makeout session, a first time with somebody else. We were seniors, for Christ's sake. I wasn't going after any virgins explicitly. Just people that didn't really like me, or like women. It gave me a bit of a power trip. But by the time I started, I couldn't just stop. I wanted to see it through.

Okay, a little random, but I admit the teacher rumor was true. She was hot, into women, it was everyone's fantasy - you'd probably do it too.

When I was with Gen, it was electric. At first, I just knew she was a girl that was Christian. Not lesbian. I knew she disliked me, especially since I had hooked up with a couple of her friends. I had never really met her or talked to her directly, welI, actually she loathed me.

When I saw the way she looked at me in that hallway, when I was fucking that other girl, completely in shock yet fascination, I knew I had to make her my next conquest. I wanted to see that same expression when I thrusted inside her.

I didn't know I'd be her first kiss. I didn't know I'd be the first one to eat her out, to make her feel things she had never explored before. Everyone usually did those things by now, well, the people I had been with at least.

I thought maybe she was playing coy, playing dumb or hard to get... until she admitted it was the first time she had ever done anything with anybody in that gym closet.

The way she looked at me in those intimate moments was hard to describe. And when she had said those words yesterday, panting with a loss for breath with lust shining in her eyes...

' Every time I look at you, I want to find out everything I can do with you. I want to kiss you every second I breathe. I want you to ravage me until I'm nothing but your little fuck doll.'

I swore she had awakened something in me. Every person I had been with, I had a rule. Three fucks, and that's it. I knew myself, I knew I'd get attached if it was more - I was like this for a reason after all. But that was a story for another time.

Women fell for me sometimes. I had a way of touching them that unlocked something new in them. They were all different yet the same. It was satisfying every time, sure.

But nobody had ever said that to me. Nobody had ever made me feel that way with mere words before. She had made me feel like I could let myself drown in her, never coming back up for air.

It scared me. Unnerved me. I had almost started to face the reality that maybe our... interactions weren't a good idea anymore.

Then she came up to me today.

"Hey."

I looked up from my phone, pulled out of my mundane thoughts of the morning. I wasn't a morning person - I just had a nonchalant attitude. I had worn a hoodie and jeans, nothing special. I was a little high, so a regular look felt the way to go.

"Gen, just the girl I was waiting for." I shot her a grin.

"Right. Well, I wanted to start off by saying that I'm sorry about yesterday."

"Oh, don't be. You were delicious."

She flustered up. Just like I wanted. I smirked.

"I meant about making a scene. It won't happen again. I never really wanted anybody to know, but I kind of lost it."

"Understandable. Now, how about-"

"Point is, I'm ready." I blinked. Huh?

"I'm sorry, what?" I had expected more chase. She didn't seem like the relenting type so quickly. I mean, it wasn't super quick like others but I definitely had prepared to be in it for the long run.

"I'm ready to have sex with you. Today, actually. I wanna make sure we get it in before my period comes."

"Right." I felt my own sex started to ache at the prospect of finally claiming her. But... today? God, I was not prepared. I didn't even bring the dildo with me to school, fully prepared for something tame with her. Maybe like some more cunninglingus or something. "So today? Like right now?"

"Oh, no. Not right now, right now. I was thinking more like after school at my place? Like around four-ish?"

What was this? A dick appointment? Goddammit. I regained my composure, retaking the initiative. "Sounds like a plan. I'll see you then."

I leaned in suddenly, pecking her cheek in the middle of the hallway, holding back a smirk as she blushed at the action.

"See you." Gen breathed out shakily, moving to open her locker.

I felt my legs shake under me as I got into the restroom stall. I leaned against the stall door, feeling my breathing fasten.

How could I have just agreed so easily?? Why did I agree so easily? What made her change her mind?? I was so torn between what was right and what I wanted. I don't think I deserved her virginity, but I wanted it. I wanted to see her come undone for me... only for me. Saying she was only mine the other day was wrong and I never should've said those things.

I had never been swayed like this before. Had I felt guilty before? Of course. Despite the fact I told the truth about not wanting to commit to relationships, not wanting to have a consistent fling for a long time, girls still ended up wanting more.That wasn't my fault yet it made me feel extremely and horribly guilty for causing heartache.

The fact I beat them up after harassment was a whole different tale I wouldn't get into.

This was confusing. I barely knew Gen, literally. This should be a breeze. I breathed in and out, calming myself and reminding myself to be rational. I didn't like her. I liked her body.

Yet when I pulled my car into her driveway, I felt my chest fill to the brim with nervousness. As much as I liked to project confidence and being self-assured, I wasn't. I was constantly second-guessing myself, feeding the emptiness in my life with silly conquests. Another terrible trait of mine was that I was a little too self-aware.

I got out of the car, slinging my book bag filled with toys over my shoulder, sporting a look I knew the women liked. The top-half of my hair was pushed back in a bun, the rest cascading down my shoulders that showed off due to the tight black sportswear shirt I dawned. I didn't have a bra - my nipples were very visible. My sweats were more of a tactical choice. I didn't want anything too tight, instead opting for something that could be easily slipped off, wearing a pair of panties that were accompanied with a vibrator that I liked to wear when I was fucking someone. For my own pleasure, of course.

I approached the door, gearing myself up to know when the door opened. I immediately was taken aback in what I saw her wearing-

Her tan body adorned a pastel pink babydoll dress - the lingerie kind that was see-through everywhere except for the brassiere that had intricate designs on it. I could even see the pink lace panties she had underneath, that were see-through as well. I swallowed, lust overtaking my mind and pushing all hesitance out the window.

"Hi." She whispered out, seemingly already breathless as her cheeks flushed. My expression was dark and lustful, no doubt.

I walked in, my eyes going back down to her body as I closed the door behind me. I locked it, giving her a slight glare. How fucking dare she look so sexy yet pure at the same time? The minx...

Gen almost looked like a frightened doe with the way she stared at me. "Do you like it?"

"Take me to your room." I whispered, choked up on how I was basically seething with... with... I don't know what. I felt a strange urge to roughly handle her right now. That outfit... I wanted to bend her over the first thing I saw.

But I had to be gentle, I reminded myself, it was her first time after all. I could be rough the second time... She hesitated, trying to look for something in my expression that signaled I wasn't angry. My body language seemed like it so of course she was a little apprehensive... I shot her a small and polite smile, "Please. Or I might just take you in the living room instead."

That seemed to send a chill down her spine. Gen gulped, turning around and went up the stairs, her hips swaying and her ass slightly jiggling with every step her bare feet took. I bit my lip at the sight, following eagerly... excitedly.

She opened her bedroom door, leading me in. I looked around, taking in everything that decorated her room. White duvets covered her queen bed, satin pillows at the head with a body pillow at the feet of the bed. I briefly looked at her nightstand, noting her airpods and its Kirby case, the iPad and the book...

I dropped the book bag on the bed, hearing the lock click on her bedroom door. I glanced to her, watching as Gen's hand was still grasping at the doorknob, her forehead against the door, her breathing increased from earlier...

I walked over, grasping her arm gently. Her skin was heated, and her body shook at my touch.

"Change your mind?" I softly asked.

"No." Her whisper was too light to hear. "I'm just really nervous..."

I leaned down, pressing a soft kiss against the base of her neck. My tits rested against her back... it felt good. Gen's breath hitched. "I'll make you feel good, Gen. You won't regret it."

She turned in my hold, looking up at me as she went to hold the hand that had been holding her arm. Her fingers were cold... now that I noticed, they often were. I furrowed my brows as I looked down at them, having the sudden urge to make her warm.

"You promise?" Her voice was still hushed. I looked back at her face, seeing her desperate and flushed expression. She was definitely horny already. Her legs kept shifting, her thighs tightening in an attempt to make her feel relief...

"Yes." I reached out, grasping her cheek. Her eyes sparkled with lust, looking at me as if I held the key to giving her all the pleasure that could ever exist in the world. "Are you sure you want this?"