The Bad Girl's New Fuck-Toy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love your tits, god, they're perfect. I love your fucking ass, so big and ugh, god, I love your legs. They wrapped so good around me, didn't they?"

"Ugh, yes, yes."

"I love your kisses- Oh, fuck-" I was thrusting as hard as I could despite the position, both of us going closer and closer to our climaxes. It wasn't common to cum at the same time- I was honestly me making her cum first and maybe I'd be an afterthought. But this was- God. Mind-blowing.

She crashed her lips against mine, her kisses sloppy and her tongue everywhere- but that made it better. So dirty and it was just what true real fucking was like. Her whimpers were in my mouth, her tits against mine, our sweaty bodies grasping at each other as Gen reached her climax.

She pulled away from the kiss, letting out strangled whimpers and moans as we looked each other in the eyes. Her face was nothing short of euphoric, her rocking slowing down as she came all over the toy.

But I didn't stop. Whenever I'd grind down into the vibrations after a thrust, it was the best feeling in the world when it came to the panties. I was enthralled, ready to burst. Ready to cum.

"Gen-" I cried, my nails digging crescent shaped scars into her skin as I finally came. I held still, shutting my eyes as the pleasures overcame me. "Fuck, Gen!"

She dug her face into my neck, collapsing onto me completely as she tried to regain her breath. I was panting as well, loving the feeling of her hair cascading down onto my shoulder. I let out a hum of content, my hand going up to run through her hair.

Gen grunted, pulling herself off of the strap-on then laying beside me. She looked up at the ceiling, "That was a good first-time."

"Good?" I placed my arm over my face, feeling my body relax.

"Yeah, good."

"More like fucking amazing. You were... amazing." I looked over at her flushed and recovering body, her messy hair and the freshly fucked daze she was in.

"Really?" She asked, as if it was unbelievable.

"Really, really." I smiled at her, genuine with what I said.

Gen looked away, her breathing still fast. "Well, I guess you should get going then."

"What?"

"Well, this was our session right?"

"Oh. Baby..." I leaned over, grasping tightly onto some hair and pulling it so she'd look at me. She held her breath as I gave her a deep kiss. Then she moaned... I pulled away, seeing the lust light ablaze in her eyes once more. "We're just getting started."

Gen was speechless, looking me up and down as a million naughty thoughts came to her mind, no doubt. I smirked.

"Ever heard of doggy style?"