The Baddie Neighbor - Ch. 02

Story Info
Nia takes advantage when Anna leaves the house.
5.3k words
4.71
18.6k
50

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 12/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To start let me thank my editors from the volunteer editor program, brucru and kenjisato. They helped turn my musings into a story. Any errors in spelling, grammar, or otherwise are mine by virtue of not taking their excellent advice.

That said, this is the next in an unknown number of chapters in an interracial and raceplay story. That means there will be racial slurs, yes including that one, in the text. Sometimes used by a character with malice in the proper context of the story as it establishes characters personalities and sometimes used in a sexual context between consenting individuals engaged in raceplay. Not every chapter will use those slurs the same way if at all. Just be forewarned from the start if you aren't comfortable with raceplay and its attendant use of language, this series may not be for you.

Chapter 2

Brian turned the key and stayed in the silence of his car for a moment as he sat in the driveway. He looked in every direction but to the left in an attempt not to focus It had been nearly a week since she moved in, and they had almost run into each other. The embarrassment of his wife Anna nearly starting a fight with her on their first meeting after almost calling her the N-word, was still fresh.

A different memory prompted him to close his eyes and press back against his seat as he felt his khaki pants get tight. After a fight with Anna, he had gone over to apologize and help Nia move in. The morning turned into one of the best blowjobs he had ever received and an invitation for more, if he wanted.

He very much wanted more. After over a year of near total neglect from Anna, Brian had felt so much relief when he erupted in Nia's mouth. She had been so lewd about it, too, talking brazenly and openly about enjoying his cock and wanting more. He had walked out and tried not to look back. No matter how bad his marriage was, at the moment, he wanted to be a good husband. The week had been a struggle, though, as Anna gave him the cold shoulder, insisting, he had humiliated her in front of the new neighbor. However, he was quite certain all he needed to do was walk next door and knock, and there would be a friendly smile, a warm hug, and... a welcoming mouth to drain his balls again.

With a deep breath, he finally opened his eyes to Anna standing at the front door, glaring; arms crossed under her small breasts held tightly in a baby-blue sport top, as she swung like a metronome from one foot to the other. Skinny legs in black spandex ended in tapping feet and her honey-blonde ponytail, held up with a blue hair tie, swung like a nervous cat twitching its tail.

His shoulders slumped as Brian climbed out of the car, knowing that there was another fight coming. Head and shoulders taller than Anna, he felt like a mountain being worn down by a constant stream of water with each new argument. Like water their discussions followed a well-worn path, and it started as soon as he approached the door.

"You were thinking about her, weren't you? I see the way you look at her house." Venom dripped with the emphasis on her each time his wife said it.

"I was just sitting there, Anna."

"You are a terrible liar, Brian. So, what was it this time? Her big sloppy tits she slings around. Those things probably hang down to her gut."

He just shook his head while coming through the door and shutting it behind him with a bit more force than intended. In fact, Nia's tits were magnificent. He had cum all over them and seen how they sat high and proud on her chest despite their massive size. He could almost feel her eraser nipples against his chest and in the palm of one hand again. Reflecting as he was, he almost missed what his wife was saying as she continued to rant.

"-gger ass of hers! You haven't stopped thinking about it since she nearly smacked you when coming out of the truck." Crimson tones washed across her ash-wood complexion as her temper flared.

"Can you not use that word please."

"Why? It is what she is. Stupid black hoe. People like that don't belong in this neighborhood."

"Christ on a crutch, Anna! What the fuck has gotten into you this week. You never used to talk like this."

"I never had some black bitch try and seduce my husband from the house next door!" Ice blue eyes blazed and bore into dull sky blue one tired from a week of arguments.

"She isn't trying to seduce me. We haven't even talked since Saturday."

Closing in on her husband, Anna was nearly quivering with anger and poked one small finger against his black polo-clad chest. "Fuck you, Brian. You haven't talked because I am watching that cunt every minute. From the moment she saw you, it was pretty fucking clear what she wants, and I won't have some whore sniffing around my husband who is clearly too stupid to see what is going on. Those people are all alike!"

"Those people? Do you even hear yourself right now?"

Her hand flashed upward and connected with his cheek in a loud crack that stunned them both. Silence filled the space between them as neither even breathed in the next few moments. The bright red handprint that stood vibrantly on his citrine hued face was almost audible in that silence from the way it screamed how their relationship had just changed forever. Anna stood like a statue for the first time in a week. When she started to breathe again, her small breasts moved in time with shallow rapid breaths.

Reaching for his hand as words cascaded out, "I am sorry Brian. I am sorry. That was wrong. I am sorry." She tried to grab his hands and examined her husband's oddly blank face. Fear filled eyes tried to stay away from the handprint on his face but were drawn back as if by a magnet. Finally settling on her husband's eyes what had been dull and tired were now just empty as he looked through her.

He stepped back and jammed his hands in his pockets. Pockets which bulged when fingers curled into fists. His cheek stung where he had been slapped but he refused to touch the spot as if, perhaps, ignoring it would make it not be a thing. Working his tongue put spit back in the desert of his mouth, but he faltered the first time he tried to talk. Finally making his lips move and form words, "You need to go. I don't care where, but you need to leave. Take your purse, buy what you need for the weekend, but I don't want to see you or hear from you until I reach out."

"You can't do that, Brian. We need- "

With a cold grinding tone, he cut her off, "Now Anna. Not one more word just get out of my house."

Tears welled up in her blue eyes, as she started to reach out, but stopped short. He didn't step back from her, but the set of his shoulder and blank staring face, red handprint still glowing, exuded an air of untouchability. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed the small Lululemon purse she used and headed for the front door. All her nervous energy returned, and each step bounced that high blonde ponytail in time with her tight, tiny ass.

Two steps from the door, the tears started to roll down her face, and one step beyond, those quick steps turned into a sprint toward her car. Jumping in and peeling out of the driveway she saw Nia standing there in her own driveway watching the scene unfold. Her middle finger flew up in the window, as she drove by the black woman, and she screamed in the car. No one could hear her through the closed windows. The hostility was unmistakable on her rage reddened face.

* * * * * *

Nia stood there watching Anna flee from her house and drive by in a rage. When she saw the small white woman flip her off and scream, she returned the gesture and watched the woman's little black Miata accelerate hard and blow the stop sign at the end of the street. Nia turned to look at Brian's house, the front door was still wide open, and Brian's car was in the driveway.

Shaking her head, it was only a moment of hesitation before deciding to check on him. Whatever had happened, it seemed to have been bad, bad enough he wasn't even closing the door to his house. A momentary concern that maybe the little bitch had killed him flitted through her mind.

She turned to walk across the lawn between their houses but paused and thought better of it, as her high heels clicked on the concrete driveway. Still dressed in a grey wool skirt, maroon silk blouse, and black three-inch heels from work, she wasn't going to risk falling on the grass. Instead, she pivoted toward the street and headed for her neighbor's driveway.

Walking on the street provided an angle to see into the house. Brian stood in the entryway just looking at the tile, hands jammed in pants pockets, while leaning against the wall. She stopped at the step to the porch then cleared her throat loudly.

When he didn't move or look up, she spoke, "Brian, you okay? That seemed..." she paused when the handprint on his face came into focus, "Holy fuck, did that bitch slap you!"

He turned his head toward Nia with dull expression that failed to smother the smoldering spark of anger in his eyes. They looked so much as they had during the face fucking her a week ago. Stepping onto the porch her heels clicked as she closed the distance to see how he would react.

Wanting to keep him calm, she nearly whispering while lowering her high soprano to soothing tones, "Let me have a look."

After stepping inside the door and closing it behind her, one arm swung out low towards his waist as a way of herding him out of the entryway. "I doubt it will even bruise but come on let's get something on it." He didn't say anything as she shepherded them toward the island in the kitchen, pushing him to a stool, and walking around the island toward the refrigerator.

While opening the freezer, she bent over to look at what they had, which might be suitable to ice his cheek. The grey skirt hugged her ass tightly, showcasing the high-cut panty lines underneath, and she shifted to wiggle a bit as a distraction from the fight earlier. After finding a bag of frozen green beans, she opened the fridge door to see if there was anything to drink. Three beers sat in the door, and she grabbed two before turning around to face him. The cold had hardened her nipples, so they poked through the thin bra and blouse. Brian's head rested on balled-up hands with eyes closed, so the hard nipples went unnoticed.

"Brian. Brian, pay attention. I got something for your cheek." She set the beers on the counter; she stepped around the island while holding the green beans out to press against the fading mark.

Blue eyes snapped open in that moment as he inhaled sharply at the frosty sensation.

"Here, hold this for a minute." Absently reaching up to grab the bag, their fingers brushed in the transfer, causing a shiver that had nothing to do with the cold.

Slowly walking back around the island, Nia started going through the drawers looking for a bottle opener; each exaggerated open-and-close of a drawer making her tits jiggle, nipples still pointing through the fabric. Every movement was tracked, and his expression came alive more with each pendulous swing. Finally finding the opener and popping the tops, she sauntered around the island, offering more enticing movements for him to watch, to sit on the stool next to Brian. Careful to position herself close, but not too close so their knees and elbows could bump and rub if they weren't careful.

She slid the beer in front of him and took a long pull off her own before laying a hand on his bare forearm. "Want to talk about it?"

"No." The word was punctuated by the green beans being dropped on the countertop, revealing how the handprint was mostly gone. Eyes dipped from her face to the blouse's open neck and stayed there. As a work outfit it didn't show much cleavage, but what there was demanded attention.

Those not-so-subtle long glances led to the top two buttons being undone to reveal a great deal more umber skin and a deep cleft which could swallow his head. Leaning over to lean on his shoulder, she offered, "Want me to beat her ass?" Underneath the laugh was a ring of earnestness. She wasn't afraid to smack a bitch that needed it and given Anna had almost called her a nigger on their first meeting, a good ass kicking was in order.

Barking laughter filled the space for a moment at the idea. "Maybe... but... No."

"But what? I can stomp that skinny, waspy bitch for you. Well for me, too. Okay mainly for me." She relaxed her hand, with one slender black finger swaying back and forth over his pale forearm...

"Don't worry about it." Pulling a long drink from the beer he downed half of it before the bottle clinked on the counter. His shoulders tensed and rolled, as the slow burning anger was turning to a fierce desire with each lingering glance at those massive, dusky tits. After a few moments the feeling of fingers tracing circles across his forearm refocused his attention on the dark, rich, earthy tone of her skin contrasted to his own.

"Well, if you don't want to talk, and I can't go beat her ass for you, how about you let me suck some of that anger out of you. Unless you want to fuck me a bit, instead. You will feel better, or at least, I can wear you out."

Another extended pull from the beer preceded an aggressive grab at her hand, "Okay." Sliding from the stool, and with her fingers intertwined between his, he headed to the back of the house.

Her heels clicked on the tile as she had to hustle to keep from being dragged. Their houses were similar enough that she knew they were headed toward the master bedroom, and she was surprised, for a moment, that he was taking her there and not to the couch in the living room, or even just hiking up her skirt in the kitchen. The rooms were the same size and, like her, he had a king-size bed.

Pulling Nia over to the bed, Brian smacked her on the ass hard and she yelped in surprise, right before being pushed face first onto the comforter. He stood there, looking down, as she turned over with a half smirk, and a third button on her blouse popped open from the way she landed on the bed. While pushing up on her elbows, her fingers caressed her breasts through the silk blouse.

"You going to fuck me hard, Brian? Let all the pent-up anger and frustration out on me... or in me?" She rubbed her thick legs together as she talked and started to walk the hem of her skirt up with her fingers. "You don't have to be gentle. You know I like it rough, like last time when you fucked my throat."

"Shut up. I don't care what you like. Turn over and get that skirt up around your fat, fucking ass." He pulled his polo up over his head exposing his flat stomach and a muscular but undefined chest and shoulders. Those muscles swelled, as he grabbed her ankle and pulled her toward the edge of the bed, where one heel fell to the floor.

Fighting the smile off her face, Nia tried to shrink back and play meek. If Brian needed to be the big dominant man right now, she was happy to play along. Rolling onto her stomach, she pulled her knees up so her ass was up in the air, while pulling her skirt to expose her wide heart-shaped ass. She silently thanked her luck she had chosen some decent cheeky-cut panties to go with her skirt.

"Yes sir. Whatever you need."

Reaching out his hands closed on her meaty cheeks and massaged them aggressively. His thumbs ran along the crack of her ass spread her open as he got more aggressive. Another slap at her butt got a squeak and moan from her. Undoing his pants and letting them fall around his knees, his released cock pointed directly at her ass. He grabbed her hips and pushed the fat head of his cock against the damp crotch of her electric blue panties, pre-cum smearing against them.

The feel of an engorged cock had her wiggle a little, trying to entice him, not that he needed much. Just as she turned her head back over her shoulder, Brian grabbed her panties and ripped them to the side. It was clear in his face, this was about to be a monster hate-fuck. Not that Nia minded, she knew he didn't hate her. Besides ending her two month-long dry spell and getting a piece from under that bitch, would be almost as much fun as the ride he was about to give her.

"Oh shit! Damn, damn, damn!" A squeal, not entirely from pleasure, filled the room as his entire length stretched her in one huge thrust. Tightly clenched fists hammered the mattress, as her pussy strained to take him. There was barely time to beat those fists on the mattress three times before her head was jerked backward by the hair.

"Crap!"

Meaty clapping filled the room after that, with hips slamming into ass, hard, white shaft disappearing into sloppy wet black pussy lips. Grabbing the waistbands of her skirt and panties, he started pulling her back against him, adding to the force as she whimpered a bit. It felt good, but she had not been ready for quite such a rough fuck quite so fast.

"Slow down, Brian. I am not going anywhere. We can... ahh... fuck all night... Christ!"

Twisting his wrist to pull her head back harder, he growled, "Beg."

"Please baby," she yelped at another hard yank, "Sir, I mean sir! Please, sir, not so hard. I, ah, my little black pussy can't take such a big white dick so fast." She yelped again when a crack filled the room that set her ass jiggling "If you let me, uhhhh, if you let me adjust a bit we can fuck for a while. I will make you feel so good, sir, if you can just slow down for a minute."

Seemingly satisfied for the moment, the frantic slamming subsided and moved to a slow smooth ploughing. The tension pulling those long curly locks relaxed alongside the pace of thrusting. Where one hand had been pulling hair and the other on clothes, they moved to grab thick, soft hips. The breathing from both Brian and Nia slowed from the frantic first few moments.

"Sir, do you like my pussy?" A contraction inside her cunt squeezed him hard, while throwing her butt back against him.

"You're fucking tight. So goddamn tight." He pulled her cheeks apart to give him a view of her pucker. One finger slid along the crack of her bouncing ass, once she was exposed.

A flash of panic shot through Nia, when she realized what he was doing. If Brian tried to take her ass the way he had her pussy it would be excruciating. "Sir, if you like my juicy ass why don't we save it for a special occasion.," she purred and pushed back on him to make sure his cock stayed firmly in her pussy before continuing, "Besides, sir, you feel so good right now. Please keep fucking my cunt. My tight black cunt loves big white cocks."

Those last few words drew several hard sharp thrusts, each one swinging his balls hard against her pussy, and eliciting a little grunt of pleasure from the impact. Nia chanced a look back and noticed that Brian's chest was sweaty, and beads dripped off his face like the morning they met. Seeing him knead at her ass and run a hand up her back sparked her curiosity. He had fucked her harder when she mentioned her black pussy and she wanted to see if that was some hidden kink.

"Sir, you look so good back there. I wish I could turn over and watch your thick white cock disappear in my tight, black twat."

With a grunt, Brian hammered himself into her once more before pulling out and pushing her over. One hand gripped each of her ankles and pulled them into the air and apart. Without using his hands, his cock head bounced a few times on her clit and rubbed through a small landing strip of hair before finding the wet hole between smooth, bare lips and invading again. This time, when that girthy penis filled her in a single thrust she was ready, and the moan was pure pleasure. It also answered her question perfectly.

"Sir, you like my black pussy?"

"Yes."

"Is it the best pussy?"

"Yes. Now shut up."

"But, sir, I need to hear you say you like my black pussy. That it is better than skinny-white-girl pussy."

12