All Comments on 'The Baddie Neighbor - Ch. 02'

by Naughtylit81

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
geek_writergeek_writer4 months ago

Was bummed until you posted another chpt. Can't wait for the next

prinnaveaprinnavea4 months ago

This chapter lost it for me. This part went, dare I say, a bit racist to me. I can understand Nia coming to Brains aid and consoling him, but the sex scene went white domination over black. She had another obligation to visit her sister. Brain's character to me would not have gone that way as he was portrayed in the first chapter. But this just my opinion.

Mike049Mike0494 months ago

Love it. More please.

DunkirkDunkirk4 months ago

Brian needs to get rid of his wife and make love not fuck Nia.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

Still too rushed.

Sex starts too abruptly. Continues too rapidly. Ends too soon.

Needed more action with her ass than just grabbing it.

Four stars.

PappasleazePappasleaze4 months ago

I could see each scene as if it was playing out right before my eyes. well done. can't wait to see what happens next. can't wait to see anna finding Nia's panties, and cleaning up creampies.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is one of my favorite stories I read on here in a very long time. Keep up the good work and please release more chapters soon. We really need more black woman/white male erotica on this site, the added element of raceplay is great. Pretty soon Nia will be inspiring Brian to get more vocal by the looks of it. Really great concept and build up so far.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Him taking control of Nia doesn't make sense. She needs to maintain control of him and take control of the wife. Then when the husband has successfully bred Nia, let the training of Anne begin.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19554 months ago

I loved this one too!! It seems Brian made the biggest mistake of his life marrying that white bitchy cunt just as I myself made in marrying my first wife!! I love Nia's brashness! Once again, 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

For the love of god please upload chapter 3 this is so hot

zatanasloverzatanaslover4 months ago

I hate how much I like this. Nia is perfect for this kind of story.

scotsman1990scotsman19904 months ago
Next

Ok, time to post Ch.3 pls

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She is taking control of him. By introducing race play into their sex she is breaking him down. She is domming him from the bottom until she takes control.

I'm liking how this is shaping up.

planetofthepenguinsplanetofthepenguins3 months ago

Waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolutely, love this story.

MORE PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Common we’re wait for part 3

Naughtylit81Naughtylit813 months agoAuthor

Fingers crossed chapter 3 gets posted tomorrow (2/2) and I am working on chapter 4 already. Thanks for the continued engagement and support.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can ya'll please post the next chapter! It has been submiited and people are waiting. C'mon literotica give the people what they want.

DickeredDickered3 months ago

Great story line. Can hardly wait for the next installments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtylit81@Naughtylit81
164 Followers
New account not new to Literotica. I have finally decided to start putting my fantasies into story form. Always looking for constructive feedback. Always happy to chat, flirt and even open to meeting if the chemistry is there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES