The Baddie Neighbor - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she talked Brian leaned in letting his weight drive each push and thrust. Those heavy balls were slapping her ass the way she had imagined, when she saw them the first time a week ago. One of her hands grabbed at her tits through the maroon blouse and the other stroked her clit, drawing out whimpers and purrs.

"Yes, goddamn it. Your tight, wet, black twat is better than her..." he slammed into her as hard as he could while spreading her legs wider, "fucking...white...cunt."

"Oh GOD! Yes daddy! Sir!" The hand on her chest pinched her nipples in turn and tugged at them through the silk drawing out a low slutty mewling. "What about my titties? Are giant black titties better than tiny pasty-white mosquito bites?"

"Shut- the fuck- up, Nia."

Nia grabbed her blouse and pulled, causing maroon buttons to shoot across the room. She had on a tasteful lacy bra that fastened in the front. Deftly undoing the latch, it fell open and exposed the shaking contents. Coal-colored nipples with large areolas bounced each time Brian dropped his weight on her, filling her entirely and rubbing the ridges of her G-spot.

"Mmmm, but, sir... sir, please tell me you love my titties. My nipples are so hard and... oh god your cock is hitting me just right... it makes... mmm, please, daddy, SIR! Tell me you like my tits best."

What started as an affectation to play with Brian a little was turning her on as much as it seemed to be driving him. Just knowing that he liked her tits while he pounded her cunt mattered at that moment. With a twist of her ankles, she pulled them free from his grip and wrapped her legs around his plunging waist. One foot bare and the other still wearing a three-inch black heel.

"Yes Nia. You got great tits."

"Great tits or the best tits? Are my tits the best because they are big or..." a yelp interrupted her thought when Brian slapped one bouncing tit and then twisted the nipple. "Or because they are black and not white?"

"Fucking Christ Nia shut up!" Another slap and then a firm grip filled a pale hand. Brian felt her ankles lock behind him as he fell forward, with his free hand catching some weight, and the rest landing on her. His head pressed to her chest as lips explored those massive bouncing tits. When he found a nipple, he sucked it in, lashing at it with his tongue.

With a fist clenching Brian's short brown hair she pulled his head between her tits and pressed them to either side. Their size nearly engulfing his head. Holding him there while his hips bucked harder and faster, balls smacking on her ass, she knew from the change in tempo, he was close to filling her up with cum.

"Cum in me! Cum in me! Fill my cunt, sir. Shoot your load in my black pussy. I need that thick, white cock pumping me full, sir."

A muffled groan came from between her tits and the stiff prick stretching her, started to pulse for a moment before the hot jizz bathed her pussy. His cock jumped inside her tight pussy and the head bumped her just right. She bucked her hips with his, using legs wrapped around his waist, and pulled herself up against him to rub her clit on his body. She came with a wordless groan, her spasms mixing with his.

After several moments, both bodies relaxed, coming down from their mutual orgasm. Brian lifted his head from between the tits that had been trying their best to smother him, and he looked at Nia. Her eyes were closed, hair spread across the comforter, and mouth open in a smile. His erect cock still sheathed in her he pushed up and kissed that open mouth; his tongue plunging into her mouth and absorbing the pleased sounds that followed. Hard nipples pressed against his chest and the mutual sweat from them mixed to lubricate their bodies sliding together. Bringing a hand up to curl through her hair, a gentle tug elicited a whimper and clenching thighs.

When their lips parted, blue eyes met brown for a long moment before he pushed off her body. His cock slipped free of her pussy, and she gasped at the sudden emptiness, then giggled when cum ran freely down her ass cheeks. Unwrapping her legs finally gave him the ability to stand upright. It was the first chance she had to see him not fully erect; hanging between his legs, it was wet with their cum, even as it softened.

"Come here, Brian."

Not waiting for him to move, Nia sat up, spilling more of his cum onto the bed, and slid down to the floor, her skirt smearing the cum across the comforter as it ran through the puddle. Curling her fingers around the base of his dick, Nia ran her tongue up one side of his shaft and down the other. Contented noises and slurping filled the room for a minute. After cleaning his cock, she held it upright and started sucking his balls. He tensed as one testicle slipped between her lips with her tongue swirling around it. As she lavished attention on his balls, her free hand slid up the inside of his thigh, fingernails dragging lightly. While switching to his other nut she used the moment to reach between his legs and gently drag her long nails over his butt. The shiver that ran through him amused her. When finished cleaning his cock and balls, she leaned back against the bed to look up at Brian with a smile and mix of cum and spit around her lips.

"Feel better, Brian?"

"Yeah, I haven't... well it has been a while."

Reaching over and grabbing the heel that fell off earlier she slipped her foot into it and stood up. She adjusted her panties, so they covered her still-wet and cum-soaked pussy before pulling her skirt down over her ass. With the shoes on, she could look him almost directly in the eye, "Haven't gotten to fuck recently? It is so cute that you get shy about this after railing my pussy and dumping a huge load inside me..."

Color rose in his cheeks again, "Jesus Nia, the mouth on you- "

"Is pretty damn good at sucking your cock." Reaching down she grabbed him and felt the twitch of life coming back, while wrapping her fingers around the thick rod. "I just wish we had time for round two, but I promised my sister we would get together tonight, so I need to go home and clean up."

Stroking at his dick gently Nia leaned in, breasts pressing to his bare chest, and kissed him gently on the lips. She kept her mouth closed, but there was passion in that moment. After using her other hand to move one of his hands to her waist, they stood there for a few moments enjoying each other before she gently pushed him backward.

"I need to get going but I can't wait for round two." Catching his eye when he started to speak stopped the words before they formed. "Don't play coy with me, Brian. We are fucking again. Soon. You want it and so do I. If that dumb cunt doesn't want your dick, I am happy to take it."

"Nia- "

"No, Brian. You just bred my cunt, and a week ago you glazed my face like a donut. You liked it and I liked it. So here is what we are going to do. I am going to go home, and shower then go see my sister. You are going to go in the living room and watch some movie or show or whatever the fuck you don't normally get to watch when the bitch is here."

His mouth started to move, and she cut him off with a look before continuing, "Don't try and defend her. Any woman calls me nigger then I get to call her bitch if I want to. Now tonight you better get some sleep and eat a good breakfast tomorrow morning. In the afternoon you are coming back to my house. I have a surprise for you. I will call when it is ready."

Speaking quickly to avoid being cut off, "You don't have my number."

"Now that is the smartest thing you have said in this conversation. Give me your phone."

He pulled his pants up and buttoned them before reaching for one pocket to produce his phone. Unlocking it and handing it over the home screen was Brian and Anna on their honeymoon in Ireland. The picture earned him a cockeyed look before Nia sent herself a text to herself. She then set the phone on the dresser face down.

As she stepped past him toward the door, she slapped his butt the way he had smacked hers when they entered the room earlier. "Now go shuffle your ass into the shower and get cleaned up. You smell like pussy. I can show myself out. I need to cut between the backyards anyway since my blouse won't close." She stood there and stared him down until he walked to the bathroom.

Once he was inside and closed the door Nia pulled her skirt up and shimmied out of the cum stained electric blue panties. Opening the drawers in the dresser she found the one with Anna's panties and laid them on top. Then grabbing Brian's phone, which was still unlocked, she opened the contacts and sent herself Anna's number as well before deleting that message to keep it a secret. Pulling her skirt back in place, Nia walked through the house and out the back door to her house without bothering to close her bra. The cool night air puckering her nipples and seeping under her skirt to caress her bald pussy.

12