All Comments on 'The Balcony'

by Mistress_Joli

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Mistress_JoliMistress_Jolialmost 18 years agoAuthor
To my Editor

I want to thank my editor. Chad, I'm not sure how I could have submitted this without your help. Thank you for your patience and time.

KL

TheJestersAdvocateTheJestersAdvocateover 15 years ago
Wonderful!

Such a great and touching erotic tale, Joli. I have to say that I loved the story and the ending is wonderful, I certainly wasn't expecting it but was pleased by it nonetheless.

Keep up the great work. :D

B0isecascad3B0isecascad3almost 13 years ago
Loving Each Other

This story is, by far,the best I have read in the past five years. The prose was excellent, the composition was fabulous and the content amazing. Written as part of a "Nora Roberts" or "Sue Grafton" novel, women readers would be sweating and wetting their panties. However, here on Literotica, which is mainly a mans' domain, you will find some of us that love to read stories, for the sake of the story, and not just for the sex that is in them. This story was like finding a pearl in an oyster. It is a one in one hundred thousand shot but when you find it you treasure it.

I am also read another story of yours, about an older gentleman and an artist model that is only up to chapter 2 as of August Fourth. I cannot wait for the next chapter/s to come along.

Your writing ability has put your name on my favorites list, so please continue. Your stories are infectious.

Bob43

MrWhiteTigerMrWhiteTigerover 12 years ago
Outstanding

The story line is top notch and the execution is breathtaking. It's hard not to be audibly panting after this one. Thanks for such a classy, wickedly hot, sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

That was an incredible story!! It had everything we could need on this site: sex, love, passion, mystery.... i loved it!! and I loved the surprise at the end!! Amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, I never would have found it without the random spin selection. After college, a boyfriend and I stayed at the Pompano Beach Hotel in Bermuda years ago, a nice little place. One afternoon, I was riding his cock on the balcony and looked up to see a 40-ish woman leaning over her railing watching at us, I winked and blew her a kiss, became a little vocal for her amusement. The next day she and I had a hot conversation on the beach, about being white with a black boyfriend, BBCs, wow factor, my family, etc. She got a strong recommendation from me to find a nice black guy and just fuck & suck, don't rock your marriage, just keep it as a woman's secret.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous