The Ball

Story Info
Graduation ball ends unexpectantly.
8.5k words
4.77
15.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ball

Kelly Grace Moss was both sexy and cute... that's my opinion anyway! She had long blonde hair that reached her waist and it always seemed to shimmer in the sunlight. Her face was perfect with sparkling emerald eyes and a smile that could melt your heart in a second. At five foot four with small pert breasts and an athletic figure she was amazing. Her dress sense was both trendy and quirky including an ever changing array of hats and painted fingernails that covered the spectrum of the rainbow. To top it all off she was also intelligent, an A student who had a vibrant personality that made people want to be around her. Yes, Kelly Grace Moss was the perfect girl who I dreamed about all through high school. Perfect for me in every way except for one... she was a self-confessed lesbian!

I'd lived next door to Kelly and her divorced mother Helen for the last four years and we'd struck up a friendship from the day they'd arrived in the neighborhood. The removal men were struggling to get a piano up the front steps and I'd rushed over to help after seeing their predicament. I'd then spent the rest of the day helping them unload the moving truck. I have to admit I think I feel in love with Kelly on that first day... all it took was one of those smiles and I was a gonna!

Over the next four years we walked to school together and spent a fair bit of leisure time in each other's company. She confessed her sexual orientation to me after about six weeks and although my heart sank it didn't stop us from still becoming good friends... she even started calling me 'babe' and I in return invented the rather unsexy tag of 'Mossy' for her.

Both of us were pretty much single during the whole of high school and although we talked about various girls neither of us took a serious plunge into the relationship game. I had a few dates but they went nowhere. It wasn't that I was bad looking or anything and my regular workouts had given me a fairly good six pack in the abs department. I was just kind of shy around girls so didn't try very hard. Plus I still held out hope for my girl next door!

Kelly had an even harder time than me. When she announced her sexual orientation she was the only lesbian girl to 'come out' at school. We lived in a small rural community and homophobia was pretty underlying. Nothing negative was really said to her but it was always hard for younger people to publicly talk or even act on their non heterosexual orientation.

We pretty much both lacked a social life and spent a lot of our time working out in my basement gym. Kelly would join me twice a week and I lived for those sessions seeing her in a crop top and tight leggings with sweat glistening on her sculpted limbs. We also jogged a lot and were both on the school cross country team.

At the end of our senior year the up-coming ball became a big topic of conversation.

"You going to ask anyone to the ball? I mean everyone is moving on to university or jobs next year so they won't be so concerned about you being gay anymore." I mused.

We were sitting facing each other on her bed. I was blowing the polish dry after painting her toenails in assorted colors. A job I had been doing on lazy Sundays for the last three years.

"I'd like to ask Laura Roberts but I'm too scared. I know she's Bi. But it doesn't matter anyway she's going with Tim Porter."

"Didn't she kind of come on to you at that adventure camp the girls went on last month. But then backed off again right?"

"Yeah, I don't know why. Anyway along came mister popular, Tim Porter, and that was that.

"Bummer."

"What about you? Are you going to ask that exchange student who you think is hot?" Mossy quizzed me.

"Nah. To be honest I have trouble understanding her accent at times."

"Well I'm still available if you want and I won't cost you a hotel room and condoms." Kelly said laughing.

"That's the worst proposal I've had all year." I joked back. "But in all fairness it's also the only proposal I've had all year!"

"Oh, poor baby. Not getting any tits and pussy. Come on bring it in for a hug." Her voice was full of mock pity as she stretched out her arms and beckoned me to come closer.

I shuffled across the bed and Kelly drew me in for an embrace.

"So is pressing your twin globes of perkiness with their puffy pink nipples up against my chest supposed to make me feel worse or better?" I quizzed humorously before taking a deep breath smelling her lavender scented hair.

"Oh my gosh! Did you just smell my hair? Kelly exclaimed in surprise, twisting her head to face me.

"I always smell your hair when we hug." I confessed nonchalantly.

"Why?"

"Because it always smells so good... sometimes it's an apple smell and sometimes it's lavender like today."

"It's my shampoo! And you know it's weird to sniff a girl right?"

"You're picking on the sniff when I just told you about your tit's rubbing up against me?"

"Actually the really weird thing is you describing them."

"I've had years to imagine what they look like... was I close."

"Fuck Jack! I'm not telling you that, you randy bastard! The next thing I know you'll be whacking off thinking about them."

"To late, already do." I replied and sniffed her again loud enough for her to hear.

Kelly released me from the hug and pushed me lightly backwards." You pervert!" She was trying to look disgusted but also trying to cover a grin.

"What? You think I don't dream about seeing the best looking girl in town naked." I grinned back.

"I'm gay."

"And a girl... and I like girls. Especially cute, sexy ones like you Mossy."

"What, are you being serious. You really think I'm cute and sexy?"

"On a scale of one to ten you are an eleven."

"Okay... I supposed I should be flattered. But please tell me you don't really jerk off thinking about my tits."

"No can do." I responded with a shrug.

"Bastard! She pushed me away again but with no real menace.

There was a slight pause.

"How do you know I have puffy nipples... you better not have been spying on me through my window." Her tone was mildly accusing.

"Absolutely not... how could you think I'd do that." My response was overly dramatic with a mock hurt tone.

"How then?"

"To be honest you just look like the sort of girl who would have adorable pink puffy nips... highly sensitive and ripe for sucking on."

"Jeez Jack! You know that sounded like a bad romance porn novel." Kelly shook her head as she hopped off the bed and headed for the bathroom door. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Hey Mossy, I'm only joking with you. Don't be mad" I was concerned that I'd gone too far.

She turned to look at me, her face flushed. "I know and I'm not.. mad... I don't know what I am."

She entered the bathroom and shut the door.

"Hey, does that proposal for the ball still stand." I shouted through the door.

"Yeah." Was her yelled reply.

As I headed home I inwardly smiled. Was she blushing at what I'd said?

I hadn't lied to Kelly about spying on her, but if I'd had the chance I probably would have. As for her mother... well that was a different story. On Kelly's sixteenth birthday I had decided to surprise her in the morning by bringing her breakfast in bed. She'd joked about me doing it the week before so I made up a tray of scrambled egg, bacon with toast and coffee. I knew where the key was hidden for her back door so I unlocked and went in. Making my way up the stairs I got to the first landing and heard a noise to my right. Glancing across I saw Kelly's Mom standing naked in the bathroom examining her breasts in front of the mirror. She was intently probing and squeezing her boobs obviously looking for lumps or abnormalities. I froze on the spot not wanting her to turn and see me, then decided to descend back down the stairs quietly. I got to where my eye level was with the floor and looking though the banister I could still get a good look at the nude body only ten feet away. Helen was an older version of her daughter in many ways, same height, hair colour, facial features. The only noticeable difference was Helen was carrying a little more weight and her breasts were larger. But she was definitely still a very fuckable lady. I admired her for a few minutes before completing my decent and heading to the back door. Then making a loud entrance I called out 'hello' and started to retrace my steps to the stairs. I heard sudden movement above and the sound of a door closing. When I got to the landing again the bathroom was empty and Helen's door was shut. I delivered my surprise breakfast to Kelly with a big smile on my face!

I masturbated that afternoon to the memory of seeing Helen in all her naked glory. Oh, and she had puffy nipples!

The end of the senior year came and we had a graduation ceremony, followed by the ball a day later. That night I parked in front of Kelly's house and knocked on the front door. Usually I would just go inside and announce my presence from the foyer. Tonight I sensed I needed to be a little more formal.

Now, Kelly wasn't usually one to flaunt her overabundance of cuteness but when the front door opened I was speechless. She had taken a whole new leap in looking utterly alluring and glamorous. Gone was the trademark hat, and multi coloured nails to be replaced with the ultimate tight fitting, short black dress with matching high heels and her hair braided into a long tail with dark highlights.

"Fucken hell!"

"What!" Kelly exclaimed after a five second gap of silence between the opening of the door and my wide eyed remark.

"Ah, sorry I'm here to pick up Kelly is she home?" I said still staring in disbelief at the goddess before me."

"Ha, ha very funny. Do you know how long this took me, and all you can say is, fucken hell."

"You look absolutely amazing Mossy. I mean jaw dropping, va-va voom gorgeous."

"Are you joking or do you like it?"

"Wow... I mean I've always thought you were beautiful and sexy but now you've gone to a whole new level of fucking..."

"Please don't say that word again Jack." Kelly's mother Helen was standing on the stairs looking down at us.

"Ah, yeah sorry. It's just." I held my hands out towards Kelly.

"I know, she looks gorgeous doesn't she." Helen agreed as she descended the stairs.

"Yes Mam. She certainly does. Damn!" I said shaking my head in mock disbelief.

"If you're going to be freaky all night I can go up and change" Kelly responded putting her hands on her hips and staring back.

"No way. I'm going to the ball with the hottest girl in town. You aren't going to change a thing."

"Well I guess I should say thank you for the compliments." She smiled that glorious smile.

"You look very handsome yourself Jack." Helen remarked looking me up and down.

"It's a new jacket and shoes." I responded and shrugged

.

"Well I'm sure the girls will be looking at you tonight and thinking the same thing I do." Helen said with a slight smile and a twinkle in her eye.

"Mum!" Kelly exclaimed, looking at her mother with a look of shock.

"I'm just stating the obvious, you both look very 'hot' sweetheart."

"Mother!" Kelly stepped past me and headed towards the car shaking her head in dismay.

"Have fun tonight honey." Helen called out.

"Okay Mum."

"Jack. A quick word." Helen said as I turned to leave. "Kelly is hoping to make an impression on Laura tonight, I don't know how that's going to work out but keep an eye on things will you. I know Laura has a date and I don't want things to become awkward."

"No worries Mrs M."

"You know Kelly really likes you Jack... and well I wouldn't write things off between you two."

"Okay. But I'm not sure what you mean, we know she's gay right." I was slightly confused at what she'd said.

"I've swung both ways for years. Maybe Kelly's the same. I'm just saying."

"O...kay." I was now even more confused and slightly amused at Helen's confession as I headed out the door.

"What are you smiling at?" Kelly quizzed as we drove to the hotel that had been booked for the ball.

"Your mother."

"What about her?"

"She just confessed to me that she's a switch hitter."

"A what?"

"A switch hitter..."

Kelly looked at me baffled.

"She bats from both sides of the plate."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your mother is AC/DC... she walks both sides of the street... she..."

"Are you trying to say she's bi... in a dumb ass kind of way?" Kelly interrupted.

"Yeah, I suppose." I replied lamely realizing I maybe went too far.

"I know she is... but why the hell did she just tell you?"

"Absolutely no idea... well except." I didn't continue my reply.

"Except what Jack Johnson."

Now Kelly only called me by my full name when she was pissed off or wanted me to be serious.

"Okay, but don't shoot the messenger."

"Just tell me before I clout you with my little black dress handbag!"

"She suggested that you might be bi too."

"What! Why?"

"I don't know, I think she wanted to give me some hope that you and I might..."

"Fuck! My bloody mother she just needs to..."

"Hey, she means well okay." I cut in. "And she knows I'd make an awesome son in law."

"Maybe you and her should get together."

"Hell no! You'd make a terrible stepdaughter." I quipped back.

Kelly grinned at my humorous remark and relaxed.

"Let's just forget your mother and her sexual preferences and have a good time tonight okay?"

"Okay."

"Time for some music." I switched on Spotify and we listened to music the rest of the way.

The ride into the city took fifty minutes and we sung along to our favorite songs.

The hotel was a fancy place but that wasn't the main reason it had been chosen. First and foremost the ball committee picked it because it was so far away from our small home town that most of us would have to stay the night in the city. I'd heard a number of guys had booked rooms in the hotel expecting their dates to join them. I'd also booked a room but with another guy who like me knew he wasn't going to get any special treats. Kelly had done the same with a couple of friends.

As there were only sixty graduating students from our high school we had joined with another rural school in a nearby town. This had been done for the last five years and from all accounts it had worked well with our combined budget we got a better venue and band.

The night was going well until Kelly and Laura Roberts got too close on the dance floor. I'd gone to get a drink when I saw Laura's date Tim Porter standing between the two girls, shouting at them. As I rushed over Tim shoved Kelly backwards and she fell. Pushing Tim aside I reached down and helped Kelly up, sitting her in a chair close by.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned. She was visibly upset and I could see tears welling in her eyes.

Before Kelly could answer I heard Tim shout.

"Stay away from my girl you dyke bitch!" His voice was loud but the words were slightly slurred. He was drunk. I'd seen him sipping from a flask he had in his jacket all night.

"For fuck's sake Tim we were only dancing." Laura fumed as she consoled Kelly.

Now I'm not usually the fighting type, in fact I can only remember one small incident in middle school where I threw a punch. But right now I was seeing red! I turned and stood face to face with Tim. His breath reeked of alcohol.

I eyeballed him. "Get the fuck out of here, before I...."

"Before you what Johnson?" He mocked in reply.

Now you should know that Tim is a big guy. Well over six foot tall and a rugby player. I on the other hand am five foot ten and had to seriously look up at him to get eye contact. It must have looked like a real 'David and Goliath' standoff to the crowd who had gathered around us.

Tim sneered and I could tell he was about to throw a punch. Fortunately, being drunk made him slow and predictable. He swung, I neatly shifted my head to the side and he missed.

Now if he thought I was going to back down... he was wrong! I immediately launched a right uppercut of my own that hit him smack bang on the nose. Tim howled in pain and surprise and for a brief moment he stood glassy eyed and dazed. Before he could recover I took the opportunity and fired a second shot into his unprotected stomach. He doubled up, grunted, and then fell forward into me. This set off a chain reaction... with his 100 kilogram body pushing me backward I lost my footing falling onto a table full of food and drink... the trestle table collapsed under our weight... the contents of the table exploded out around us... Tim, Kelly, Laura, and myself ended up covered in an array of finger foods and beverages. It was a huge mess!

The room burst into howls of laughter at our expense. Chaperones and hotel staff rushed over to help us up. Tim was the last one left sprawled on the floor and Laura looked down at him with distain.

"You stupid prick. You're a fucking moron Tim!" Her anger spilled out and she launched a kick at his groin that had him wheezing in pain.

"That'll be enough Miss Roberts." A teacher from our school pulled her away.

Five minutes later Kelly, Laura and I were ushered away into a side room of the kitchen to clean up. Tim had been taken to another room and his parents called to pick up their drunk son. Nothing was really said to me about the fight, I think someone had vouched for me saying I hadn't started things. We were just told to go and clean up... just how that was supposed to happen was beyond me. We were wet and covered in food and on top of that my hand ached from the contact with Tim's head.

They handed us some paper towels and a pot of water then left us alone. I'd also been given a small bag of ice which had been strapped to my hand with packing tape.

"We're never going to get clean!" Kelly exclaimed as she dabbed at her dress with a wet piece of paper.

"At least it doesn't smell bad." Laura shrugged.

"Oh shit!" I winced in pain as I hit my hand on the door handle.

"You might need to get that seen to."

"One thing at a time Mossy, besides it's not too bad." I carefully removed my soiled jacket.

"This is my Mom's dress. She's going to kill me." Kelly lamented.

"I've got an idea." Laura said looking at us. "Follow me."

Laura left the room and we followed. She led us to the service elevator and pushed the button for the sixth floor.

"Tim got a room, he thought he was going to get lucky. Who knows maybe he would have if he hadn't been a total fuckwit." Laura held up a hotel swipe card. "He gave it to me earlier so I could use the toilet."

We disembarked on the sixth floor and headed along a corridor. At room 628 Laura swiped her keycard and we went inside. It was a fancy room with two big king sized beds and some fancy leather furniture.

"We can't mess this place up." Kelly looked stunned at the opulence of the room.

"Yeah, your right." I added also impressed with the surroundings.

"In here." Laura beckoned us into the bathroom.

I thought the bedroom was fancy but the bathroom was next level. A huge walk in shower, a jacuzzi bath that could fit a family of four and all the fittings and fixtures were black and silver. The most amazing thing was the massive TV attached to the wall opposite the bath.

"Bloody hell, this is as big as my bedroom at home." Kelly remarked with awe.

Laura turned on the shower and water cascaded out of the wall creating a waterfall to stand under.

"You have to be joking!" I was stunned.

"Why? We can rinse off under that."

"You mean get in there with our clothes on?" Kelly seemed bemused with the idea.

"Why not, we'll get the muck off and can use the soap to make sure they'll be no lasting stains."

"Okay."

The girls stepped into the shower and started to rinse off. They started to giggle as they twisted and turned under the stream of warm water. I just l stood there and watched... the two little dresses becoming much more see through as they clung to the flesh beneath.