The Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! You need to do this more than we do. Get in here." Laura ordered me with a grin.

As I obeyed her request two things came to mind... both of which I believe neither of the girls had yet considered. I wasn't about to tell them what they were.

It took a while to remove all of the food. Turning on some of the shower jets helped complete the task.

"What now?" Kelly asked as Laura turned off the water leaving us dripping in our clothes.

"Oh yeah. Hadn't actually thought that far ahead." She shrugged and started to laugh.

The first of my preconceived thoughts had been realized. The need to get out of the wet clothes!

"We need to hang things up or they'll never dry." Kelly stated the obvious.

"I know! Closet hangers." Laura stepped out of the shower and headed for the closet door situated between the bathroom and the bedroom. Opening the door revealed a line of shiny chrome hangers.

"Dada!" She looked back at us as if magic had occurred.

Then without a second thought she lifted her dress over her head and placed it on a hanger. Kelly and I looked at each other briefly in disbelief, then focused our attention back on the now semi naked girl in front of us. Laura's dress had a built in bra so she was now topless, however she was still facing the closet so all we saw for the moment was her nude back.

"Shit it's dripping everywhere."

"Put a towel under it." Kelly suggested.

Laura grabbed a towel from one of the shelves and bent over spreading it across the bottom of the closet. As she leant forward her thong pulled tighter into her butt crack.

"Wow." Kelly uttered quietly.

Laura stood and turned to face us revealing her pert breasts. "Give me your dress." She bossed holding out an outstretched arm. "Quickly I'm getting cold!"

Kelly responded as instructed and lifted her dress off and handed it to Laura.

There were now two topless girls before me. I glanced sideways at Kelly and she quickly covered up and glared at with arched eyebrows.

"Okay Jack. Off with the shirt and pants, I can hang them up too." Once again the arm thrust out waiting to collect.

"Ante up babe!" Kelly looked at me and her glare turned to a grin.

I removed my shirt and passed it to the waiting hand, then unzipped my pants and tried to remove them with my one good hand... the injured hand still had the ice pack taped to the knuckles. I lost my balance and almost toppled over. Kelly grabbed my shoulder and stopped my fall.

"I'll help." She knelt in front of me peeling my wet trousers down my legs and over my feet. Task completed she handed them to Laura. Instead of standing back up Kelly removed my wet socks. I was extremely aware of how close her head was to my groin and my slightly erect penis... which had grown from seeing naked breasts!

"Down boy." She remarked quietly, as she stood up.

"Sorry, not possible." I replied and dipped my eyes towards her uncovered breasts. "Puffy." I added and grinned.

Kelly blushed but remained uncovered directly in front of me.

"You two need a moment?" Laura asked looking bemused.

"No!" Kelly retorted. "It's just Jack may be enjoying our predicament a little too much." She added looking me in the eye.

"Aww cute Jack." Laura laughed at us as she re-entered the shower and turned the water back on to get warm.

Now it was my turn to blush and I instinctively put a hand down to cover up.

"Won't putting your hand there make it bigger." Laura jested.

Both girls thought this was funny and laughed.

"It doesn't need any help from my hand. It's those that are doing it." I stated defensively indicating their boobs with my hands.

"Well I'm afraid it's only going to get worse." With those words Laura reached down and removed her thong exposing her nicely trimmed pubes.

Kelly and I stared in shock.

"Well they aren't going to dry if we're wearing them." She declared and flicked her thong onto the towel in the closet.

"I suppose not." Kelly agreed slipping her own panties down, tossing them in beside Laura's.

Both girls now stood looking at me. I was frozen, not even daring to look down at Kelly's exposed pussy.

"Well?" Laura challenged.

"Yeah, well?" Kelly repeated. It was obvious she was enjoying my discomfort.

"You don't have what I've got." I uttered embarrassingly.

"Come on it's just a cock. I promise I'm not going to stare and Kelly's seen it before anyway."

"Ah, no I haven't seen it before." Kelly stated.

"What! You two have been together for years and I bet you've done a lot more than just look at it," Laura playfully replied.

"What do you mean 'been together'? Jack and I are just friends."

"Yeah right! Everyone knows you're at it." Laura grinned.

"No we aren't. Right Jack?" Kelly looked at me.

"It's true." I confirmed with a shrug.

"Shit, for real! I mean you're always together." Laura was struggling to believe the truth.

"As friends, not... fuck buddies! You know I'm gay right?." Kelly responded.

"Yeah, but I assumed you were Bi and in a straight relationship for now. If I'd known you were available that would have been nice to know."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that I would have probably tried to get you into bed. Maybe even both of you!"

"Are you serious?" Kelly looked both shocked and intrigued.

"Hell yeah!" Was the elated reply.

I was standing listening to this exchange and my dirty mind was racing at where this could possibly be heading...and my cock was not too far behind as it began to rise.

"I don't know what to say to that." Kelly confessed apprehensively.

"Well I think Jack does." Laura was staring at the tent in my wet boxer briefs.

"Babe!" Kelly looked at me wide eyed.

"It's got a mind of its own." I responded.

"You need to take those off." Laura leered at me.

"Yeah, take them off." Kelly agreed much to my astonishment.

"Ah, okay if you both insist." I lowered my briefs and my cock sprang upward. It was not quite fully erect but still it made an impressive entrance. I lobbed the underwear to join the panties.

"Nice package Jack."

I was surprised I didn't blush at Laura's comment. Instead my cock gave a cheeky twitch.

"So is it able to hear as well as think for itself." Laura quipped.

I shrugged not knowing what to say.

Kelly turned the shower off and the room fell suddenly silent. We stood staring at each other and the silence became awkward. I assumed we were all thinking the same thing... what next!

Laura finally spoke. "We should dry off."

Kelly reached for the towels and handed one to Laura and me. It was a bit of a relief to be able to cover myself. I sensed the girls felt the same and we all relaxed a little as we dried ourselves.

A phone started to ring in the bedroom.

"That's mine." I said recognizing the ring tone.

I left the bathroom to answer it and spoke briefly to one of the teacher chaperones at the ball. They were calling to make sure we were okay. I confirmed we were and hung up. As I approached the bathroom door I heard the girls talking.

"I still can't believe you two aren't doing it. I mean look at him. He has a great body, and did you see that cock. Wow!"

"I know." Kelly answered, and they both giggled.

I stood outside the door shocked. I didn't expect to hear Kelly react like that. I had been hoping to get a little control over my cock but now that wasn't going to happen!

"It was just downstairs checking we were okay." I said as I re-entered the bathroom, my towel draped strategically over my bulge.

"They don't know where we are do they?" Laura queried. "I mean Tim rented the room not me."

"I don't think he's going to come back and use it."

"Guess not. That means it's available for the whole night." She smiled.

Kelly's eyes widened at what that might mean.

"I can get dressed again and go get our overnight bags from my car." I suggested. "You must have a change of clothes somewhere too Laura?"

"They're in Tim's car and he'll have the keys. Besides do you really want to get dressed in cold wet clothes when there's a nice warm bed in the next room?" Her voice was laden with sexual inuendo.

"Ahh... no, I... I guess not." Was my stuttered reply.

"So we'll need to dry our hair." Laura stated as though it was a prerequisite to what might follow.

"You should wait out there." Kelly indicated to the bedroom.

"Right, okay... yeah." I suddenly felt a little like a third wheel.

As I left the bathroom Laura shut door and I could hear them giggle again.

I sat on the bed and shook my head in disbelief as I comprehended what had happened in the last hour.

"I've just been in the shower with two naked females, and one of them is Kelly." I mumbled quietly to myself. "And now I think I'm waiting here to get laid. Unbelievable!"

I removed the icepack from my hand and although it was a little sore there was no major swelling.

Ten minutes later the girls appeared. I had expected them to be wrapped in their towels but they surprised me. Both were very naked.

This was my first real chance to properly compare them. Laura's skin was a creamy white and it contrasted dramatically with her short dark pixie cut hair. Kelly was more tanned and had defined bikini lines. Their breasts were almost an identical size. Kelly's with light pink puffy nipples and Laura's small and red, like little cherries. Both had pierced belly buttons, a string of three pearls hung from Laura's drawing the eye down towards a neatly trimmed bush. Kelly was wearing the gold sun and moon piercing that she'd bought with the money I gave her for her birthday, it too hung down towards her light brown pubes. Both girls looked amazing!

"Really! You still have your towel." Laura ribbed and spread her hands to reinforce that she was naked.

Kelly just shrugged at me.

"Maybe we should go take it off him." Laura smirked as she grabbed Kelly's hand and approached the bed.

"Hang on, can we talk about this first." Kelly stopped and looked at me. "This is happening really fast and I just need us to take a time out."

"Hey, sure Mossy."

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want too." Laura responded and squeezed Kelly's hand.

"It's not that I don't want to... can we just slow down a little. I need to process things a bit. Sorry."

"Let's all just sit and talk." Laura encouraged and hopped onto the bed. Kelly followed her lead.

"You still have to lose the towel though Jack." Laura looked at me expectantly.

"Okay, but no comments please." I replied and removed the towel to expose my now full erection.

"Oh my god!" Kelly exclaimed under her breath.

"Hey come on!"

"Sorry. It's just big... and right there."

"I can cover it again."

"No!" both girls stated together. They both blushed at their quick response.

"Okay. If you insist." I smiled.

"Look, this is all kind of new to me... another vagina... a penis... this whole thing. I mean two hours ago babe you were just my best friend now... here you are naked!" She turned to face Laura, "Also I know I like girls but I've never been with one."

Kelly sounded overwhelmed.

"Look I haven't been with anyone either, guy or girl." Laura confessed with a shrug.

"What! But you seem so confident and stuff."

"Tim was going to be my first tonight."

"Really?"

"Yeah. But I'm so glad it's not Tim. This feels so much better."

Kelly turned back to me. "What about you babe. How do you feel about this?"

"I think this gives it away." I pointed to my cock and smiled. "But I'm kind of nervous as well. Plus I'm still processing you being naked too. I don't want to do anything that will disappoint you Mossy."

"You've never disappointed me Jake Johnson."

"Jeez, I don't know how you two have never been a couple." Laura smiled. "Maybe I should leave you to it."

"No!" Kelly replied with a bit more urgency than she meant too. "I mean... you are very much part of all this and I'm sure both of us want to experience what might happen with you, and besides you can't leave because you have no clothes to wear." She took Laura's hand in hers.

"Looks like your stuck with us... whatever might happen." I agreed clasping Laura's other hand.

"Okay, I'll stay... for... whatever might happen." Laura smiled cheekily.

"So how do we do this?" Kelly asked tentatively.

"Let's not overthink it okay." I responded. "But there is one thing, I don't have any condoms."

"I'm on the pill." Laura replied.

"Same. So I'm good too." Kelly confirmed.

"What!" I exclaimed. My mind going into overdrive thinking what her statement meant.

"I've been on it for the last three years, it regulates my period. I don't tell you everything."

"That's not what I was...."

"Oh! Kelly interrupted as she understood the innuendo of her confession. She blushed.

"I guess I thought we would just both be... you know, with Laura." I finished my sentence.

"I don't know what I want... I mean what do you want?" she replied, her eyes locked on mine.

"You know what I want Mossy. What I've always wanted." My voice expressing the emotion I was feeling.

We sat staring at one another, both knowing this was a life changing moment in our relationship.

Finally Kelly spoke. "I want that too."

"Fuck." Laura remarked quietly looking at us both. "Are you sure you want me to stay. I mean you two..."

"We three." I smiled looking over at her before glancing back at Kelly for confirmation.

"Yep. We three," she smiled. "I guess I'm gonna see if my mother was right."

"What do you mean your mother?" Laura asked confused.

"She likes Jack so much she hopes I'm bi." Kelly quipped looking at me.

"Your mother hopes your bi!" Laura exclaimed wide eyed. "Wow! I need to meet her," she added with a smile.

"So." I gestured to them with my arms open. "Lets."

Both girls grinned and moved slowly towards me.

Our initial actions were slow and slightly reserved as we kissed getting rid of the nerves that we were experiencing. Gentle kissing was soon replaced by swirling tongues and roaming hands as fingers caressed and touched body parts that had never been examined before. I was on senses overload and almost giddy with pleasure at two pairs of hands traversing my body.

After ten minutes of touching and exploring Laura suggested our next move.

"I think I want to go down on you," she said to Kelly. "I mean... well you know what I mean."

Laura blushed slightly at her comment and gave us a shy smile.

"I'd like that." Kelly responded with a cute smile of her own. She lay down on her back.

Kelly looked over at me.

"Oh! Are you okay while we...."

"Hell yeah! I interrupted. A huge grin on my face.

To my surprise Kelly reached out her hand and took mine before parting her thighs for Laura.

I watched in awe at the two beautiful naked women. It was so fucking hot! Seeing Laura's tongue part Kelly's labia and lick up her slit was unbelievable. I dared not touch my cock... I would have cum in seconds.

Kelly closed her eyes and lay back enjoying the pleasurable touch of mouth and tongue on her exposed pussy. Her light guttural moans sounded so sexy. As the tension in her body increased she started to grind against Laura's tongue, desperately seeking release from a building climax. Her clit being sucked repeatedly finally took her over the top. Gasping and arching her back, nails digging into my hand she tensed her whole body.

"Ohhh! Yes, yes, yes!" Kelly cried out as her body lost control and started to shudder and shake.

Laura tried her best to keep her mouth attached to the pulsing pussy, her hands gripping tightly around Kelly's backside pulling her in. I was in amazed at how she managed to continue to lick and suck through the huge orgasm.

Kelly finally pushed the head away from between her thighs as she collapsed onto the bed beside me. She spooned into me and I held her as she continued to spasm through the last of the euphoria.

I couldn't believe I was actually holding the naked body of the girl I loved. Finally she slid over onto her back and smiled at me as we once again held hands.

"That was absolutely fucking amazing!" Laura managed to put words to how we all felt as she lay beside us.

I leaned over and kissed her, tasting and smelling what must have been Kelly's pussy. Laura kissed me back and rolled over on top of me, her legs straddling my hips. My erection was wedged between us and she moved herself up and down, her wet pussy lips sliding along my shaft.

"I think he wants to fuck me." Laura said in a seductive whisper as she nibbled on my earlobe.

I didn't need a second invitation. I lifted her up and positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Slowly please." Laura asked looking at me. I could see she was both excited and a little nervous.

I nodded and smiled reassuringly as I lowered her back down, her lips opening to accept my very eager cock. I was enveloped inside her and marvelled at the tightness and warmness that surrounded me.

"All okay?" I asked as I bottomed out, my balls touching her thighs.

"Yeah," was her breathy reply. "It feels so nice and full in there." Her eyes closed as she enjoyed the moment.

I stayed still letting Laura make the next move. Slowly she started to move her hips up and down and it felt incredible as her lips gripped my cock each time. Her pace increased until we could hear a slapping sound as our joined bodies collided with every stroke. As I went to raise my hands and fondle Laura's breasts I suddenly realised I was still gripping Kelly's hand. I glanced across and she was looking at us with wide eyed wonder, a slight smile on her face. I smiled back before returning my attention to Laura's breasts, using my free hand to fondle the two pert globes of flesh.

"Oh yeah, that feels good." Laura encouraged as she increased her speed grinding down onto me.

I knew I wasn't going to last long and I could feel my balls tighten.

"Don't pull out!" Laura implored, sensing my impending orgasm.

I grunted and thrust upward as my cock blasted hot jizz inside her. It felt phenomenal and I pulled her down and hugged her as I continued through my climax.

"Fuck!" Was all I could manage as a statement of exaltation.

"I could feel you cumming in me." Laura gasped in amazement as we continued to hug.

While we recovered Kelly slid over and joined our embrace.

Lying together on the bed we rested for a bit. We had this room for the whole night so there was no need to hurry. I eventually had to excuse myself and use the toilet. Untangling myself from the girls I padded across the room into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I couldn't take the smile off my face. I had just fucked a girl for the first time!

I was still sporting a fairly good erection which made it a bit difficult to urinate, but hey I wasn't complaining! As I did my business my thoughts went to what would happen next... would I get to fuck the girl of my dreams and if I did would it change our friendship. I took a deep breath and decided I would totally leave it up to Kelly to make the first move between us.

When I returned to the room the girls were kissing. I decided to leave them to it... besides it was such a turn on just watching them. I grabbed a beer from the mini bar and sat naked in one of the leather chairs and gazed at the action on the bed.

The girls sat up and Kelly moved position so she was facing Laura, then lightly pushed her back onto the pillows. Laura opened her legs and Kelly's head moved between them.

Both girls moaned as Kelly licked her partners clit repeatedly, enjoying the way Laura squirmed at the touch of her tongue.

I was enthralled as Laura's nipples grew to almost twice their normal size when Kelly fondled and twisted them. My cock was back at full mast as I watched and listened to the sensual action in front of me.