The Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to make me cum!" Laura finally cried out. Her shrieks of pleasure increasing in volume as an orgasm approached.

Kelly didn't let up and intensified her actions on the now swollen and wet pussy. Laura was squealing and twisting her body as Kelly thrust two fingers into her. The moans became even louder and Laura's hands gripped the sheets her tension mounting. One last loud scream and she was taken over the top, her body rigid as she tensed up before literally exploding into a massive orgasm. Her body became uncontrollable as limbs thrashed about and her back arched up and down. A milky liquid squirted out of her pussy onto the bed some of it splashing onto Kelly.

It took minutes for Laura to control herself. It was captivating watching the writhing, whimpering body until it finally lay still. I felt like clapping as if I'd seen a fantastic act at the theatre.

Kelly had a huge grin on her face knowing she had induced the orgasm. Her face and breasts dripped with Laura's cum. Grabbing a dry bit of sheet she wiped herself dry.

I got up and sat back down on the bed. Laura opened her eyes and looked at us, a satisfied grin appearing on her face.

"That sure as hell beats the shit out of masturbating," she confessed and we all laughed.

Since the bedsheet was now wet with both sweat and Laura's squirt we decided to take a bath, clean up and relax.

The bath was huge and the three of us fit nicely. We washed each other and did some light but sensual kissing. The girls had kissed each other and I had kissed Laura but not Kelly.

"Are you two going to make out or not?" Laura questioned us with a stare.

Kelly and I looked at each other. I wanted nothing more than to grab her and smother her with kisses but it was her call.

"I love you babe and I want you to kiss me but I don't want things to get messy. You're my best friend and..."

I moved closer to her and caressed her face with my hand. "I like the sound of best friend and lover. How does that sound?" I sat there smiling.

Kelly leaned forward and our lips meet.

"About fucking time!" Laura joked and splashed water at us with her hand.

Later as we towelled ourselves dry there was a sense of excitement and expectation between Kelly and myself. Even Laura was eager to see what would happen when we returned to the bedroom.

Laura and Kelly both wanted to pee so I was once again ushered out of the bathroom.

I removed the bedspread from the second bed and then got some drinks out of the mini bar and opened some of the very expensive snacks that were on the desk. When the girls entered I had a little picnic spread out on the bed.

"I'm starving." Laura declared and sat down to devour a bag of corn chips.

I was sitting up with my back on the bedhead while Kelly sat in front of me leaning back on my chest as we ate chocolate, crackers 'n cheese and drank white wine out of fancy flute glasses.

When we'd had our fill, Laura tidied up and then sat on the edge of the bed and looked at us expectantly.

"No pressure, but you're up." She smiled and continued to stare at us.

Kelly turned her head towards me and we kissed again. It was a tender kiss and we enjoyed the touch of each other's lips. I placed a hand on her breast and lightly caressed the smooth mound of flesh. Brushing over the nipple I caused it to grow and stiffen, her moan of pleasure reassuring me I was doing good. We slid down the bed until I was lying flat with Kelly beside me and we began to kiss passionately again our hands wandering over each other's bodies. To my surprise Kelly looked over at Laura and pointed to my cock.

"I'll need him nice and wet." She said and grinned.

Laura grinned back and slipped further onto the bed, her head beside my semi erection. She took it in her hand and stroked it before licking up the shaft and placing her mouth on the tip. Her lips kissed my cockhead.

"One wet cock coming up." Her head descended and she enveloped my now stiffening dick into her mouth.

"Good girl." Kelly mewed and patted Laura's head before returning her attention to me.

I was in seventh heaven, a girl bobbing up and down on my cock and another using her tongue to explore my mouth.

Not wanting to cum from the blow job I had to stop Laura after only a few minutes. She popped her mouth off me and gave the head a quick kiss before relaxing back and watching us.

"Me or you on top?" I asked Kelly as I ran my hand over her pussy causing an immediate reaction as she gasped and moved her hips.

"You on top," was her breathy reply.

I continued my hand movements between her legs as we repositioned ourselves. Kelly lying on her back as I knelt between her legs. My cock was quite wet from Laura's actions so I simply placed it in front of Kelly's parted labia lips and gently and slowly entered my best friends warm waiting vagina.

Kelly eyes never left mine as I slowly started to make love to her. We smiled at each other, I leant down and we kissed. Her hips soon rose and fell with my slow thrusts and we got into a rhythm. The feeling of being inside her was incredible both from a physical perspective and also an emotional one. I had dreamed about this day for the last four years and now it was real!

Our breathing got tighter as we both became more aroused. I could see her eyes become less focused on me as her body took over her emotions. I nibbled on her nipples and she moaned running her fingernails over my back. We increased our pace and I knew I was close to cumming. Kelly put a hand on her clit and started to move in in a circular motion increasing her pleasure even more.

"I'm going to cum!" She moved her hand faster. "Cum with me baby!"

I was already beyond the point of no return anyway and I thrust one last time before shuddering through my orgasm. Kelly came seconds later and wrapped her legs around me as her body turned into blissful sensitivity, her loss of control resulting in spasm after spasm as she rode a wave of ecstatic delight.

We recovered in each other's arms as I kissed her face and neck gently.

"One day I hope I get that." Laura expressed her thoughts as she looked down on us.

"Get what?" I asked glancing up at her.

"Made love to!" She replied with a wry smile. "Don't get me wrong I really, really enjoyed fucking you both but one day I want to do it with someone I love."

"You will." Kelly encouraged pulling Laura down so we could all hug.'

"In the meantime I guess I'll just have to keep fucking you two." Laura grinned.

"Fine with me." Kelly quipped.

"Ditto." I agreed and kissed them both.

The End

Don't forget to vote! Also leave a comment if you liked this story or have any ideas of what I could write about next.