The Ballad of Decker Crane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand slid up to her breast, completely turned on by now, there being a stunning naked and ripe little beauty in front of him riding his hard cock through his jeans and he had her. "You all right?" he said, breathing heavily and touching her nipple again. He'd wanted to since he saw them.

"What are you doing?" she said, her shoulders coming up.

Because his touching her was a surprise. Well, simple could be sweet, too. He'd be kind enough to her, as long as she let him do what he wanted to her body. Her chest hollowed, trying to escape his fingers. Decker pursued, capturing a taut bud and rolling. Such sweet little nipples, getting all hard.

"Don't," she said, her hand going to his, squirming on him.

He held on, pinching harder the more she tried to pull away. She cried out and he released a little, rubbing. His cock was hard now. He couldn't wait to fuck her. She was going to feel so good. He put his mouth to her ear. "Just let me do this until we get there, beautiful, and you can call the authorities," he lied, seeing if that would calm her.

She didn't believe him this time, and he received the opposite of calm. But he was well stronger, his arm coming around her, a band trapping her arms. Cote would go home. His other hand returned to her breast, the horse going at an amble. She was stubborn and resistant, but Decker was delighted to discover that she had real sensitive nipples. Women liked it in general, but some women were just especially responsive there. They jutted under his fingers, tight and hard as pebbles as he squeezed and plucked, going between them.

It was a pleasant ride, his cock hard and her ass snug and her squirming and protesting, telling him no and not to. Her sweet nipples. He was deeply excited now. Reaching an arm around her, he lifted her, leaning her forward. His other hand came in from behind and ran under her pussy, her legs spread on the horse. Trying to prop herself and get leverage forced her to stick her little ass out to stay there. She had a fat little cunt as she cried out, struggling, rubbing all over his hand. He stroked lightly. She was wet for him.

It didn't take long for that struggling to become more rhythmic, her stiff clitoris under the pads of his fingers. He kept it going and she became swollen, slippery and ready. Fuck, he sure was. She was sexier than he'd ever imagined a woman could be. His eyes were on her ass as she slowly jutted, offering her pussy to him.

He had to get her into the house before he subjected Cote to an indignity no horse should have to endure. Pulling his hand back, he got them to the barn, his heart thudding, and lowered her down, her nipples red and stiff. When she turned around, his eyes dropped to the pouch swelling between fat high cheeks marked with a whip. He was rock hard.

As he got off the horse, it took him a moment to realize he was looking at her backside because she thought she was leaving, going out the door of the barn. He dropped the reins, going after her. She ran as fast and as far as she could get from him, her hair and that sweet little ass. He laughed. Fuck, she was cute.

When he got hold of her from behind, her cry was surprised, like she hadn't expected him to be able to run faster than her. He lifted her, bringing her back, his hand over her mouth while she flailed and arched. That turned him on, too. "Where do you think you're going, stubborn?" he said in her ear, breathing fast, although he wasn't winded. Back in the barn, he set her on her feet and stepped back. "Give me any more trouble and I'll tie and gag you."

This seemed to give her pause. She stood, mute and glaring, while he cared for Cote as quick as he could. Anticipation was crawling through him, stealing glances at her. When he was done, he walked and put his hand on her arm, bringing her.

"I need to speak to the authorities. I need to speak to Beren Cromwell," she said, her voice wavering as he brought her in. She was still going on about that. "I don't belong here. Someone took me."

Took her, fuck's sake. He'd taken her, was what, and she just hadn't caught up yet. It was a long walk for her, evidently, and she was still on her way while he'd already arrived. He marched her through the main room and then to his bedroom, closing the door behind them and locking it. Finally. He trusted things would be clear to her now.

She turned around, her cheeks flushed and breathing fast. He took his time looking at her. It wasn't often a man in the frontier planets got a woman all his own to play with. She wasn't any ordinary whore, either. Cochrain had found something special and then lost hold of her. She was with Decker now.

Her skin was glowing and fuck all if she hadn't felt soft as velvet under his hands. Her hair was to her waist, messy and silky, as warm and golden as the rest of her. Her nipples were still a little red. His cock flexed in his pants, aching with pressure. She turned him on. He was surging, sinking waves in his groin.

He walked to stand over her, telling her things she should already know. "These are the frontier planets, sweetheart. There's no authorities here. There's no law. There's protection for licensed whores, but you're outside your stable. You're mine now."

She went still and then she swallowed, her eyes darting around herself like she'd just discovered she was in a dangerous situation. "The frontier," she echoed, backing away. "I would like to speak to Beren Cromwell."

"No. Cromwell," he echoed. That name was familiar, but he couldn't recall where he'd heard it. "Didn't you say you whore at the Red Door?"

"I beg your pardon?"

He gestured. It was like talking to someone from another system. "The place you came from."

She looked horrified. "I was at a whorehouse?"

Stupid as glue or crazy. It didn't matter as he didn't particularly care. "Here are your options. I can fuck you--"

"No," she said, looking stubborn again. It was a cute look on her face, her delicate jaw setting and those lips.

"Or, I can call Cochrain right now and he'll come get you," he finished.

She shook her head, less sure. "You said I could contact the authorities here."

"I said I had a way to do so, and I would, if they existed on this planet. Prime's far away, baby."

"Then let me contact Beren Cromwell."

"I already said no to that. Me or Cochrain. Choose now."

"How can I? I don't want to have sex with either one of you."

"Then let me help you to decide."

She stared at him as he went to his console.

"Link to the Red Door," he said. He was bluffing, completely. And didn't it turn him on, getting her to spread herself for him like this. "Connect."

"Wait," she said.

"Red Door," a man's voice said.

"Just a moment." He looked at her, waiting. When she didn't say anything more, he looked back at the console. "I got a wo--"

"Stop," she said.

"What for?" Decker said.

"Pardon?" the voice on the link said.

"Just a moment," he said to the voice, waiting.

"The first," she said, breathing fast. "I choose the first."

He reached and disconnected. "Do we understand each other, baby?"

"Not really," she said, her voice tight. "May I have some water?"

He gestured to his sideboard. She still had briken spit in her hair and all over her. She filled the glass there twice, drinking, and then a third while he watched her body.

"I'll run you a bath before we start," he said, pulling off his duster and removing his shirt and then his undershirt.

She turned and stared at him, her brows going up like she hadn't seen a man's naked chest before. He couldn't stop looking at her. She had an hourglass figure, a defined and delicate back leading down to a tiny waist that widened to very round hips. He realized the water was in, cranking it off and getting out of her way, still looking at her.

As she turned around to get in the tub, he saw that beautiful ass, high and full, framing a pink slit, the lines red across her cheeks. Pretty hands, graceful. His eyes went to her tits as she turned side on to him. It hit him in the belly, the arc of her breast high, round and firm. Those big jutting sensitive nipples. But it was all of it put together that made her so pleasurable.

Taking up the soap, she washed, ignoring him, sitting to dunk her head. She washed her hair. She wasn't trying to seduce him. She never looked at him. It didn't matter. He was entirely seduced anyway. Reaching for the towel when she was done, she stood and she held it in front of herself like he couldn't see most of her outside of its borders, curves and more curves.

"Dry off," he said, his heart thudding. He could hardly believe he'd gone into the briken enclosure and caught such an unreal beauty.

When she was done drying herself, which was a sight to behold, all the jiggling, she wrapped the towel around her body. That was going backward when he was having a hard time waiting for what already wasn't happening fast enough.

"Drop the towel," he said. His eyes went to her face. He had to admit it turned his evil self on to persuade her like this, his voice soft. "Make up your mind and then keep it there. Me or Cochrain tonight."

Her eyes were on his face and she dropped the towel. "I'm new at this."

"Just do what I tell you," he said absently, everything else forgotten. He didn't mind training her if she was fresh to whoring.

She was still damp. His hands landed, one on the curve of her waist, the other behind her neck. He couldn't remember how long it had been since he'd been this aroused, and she had the prettiest mouth. All his.

Leaning down and his hips tilting in, pressing on her, he kissed her, his cock in his pants against her belly. Her lips were soft. Whores didn't always let you kiss them, and she didn't respond to him, but he still liked her taste. He liked her smell and the feel of her. She was his whore now, anyway. He could kiss her if he liked and she didn't have to enjoy it or give him anything back. He could do anything he wanted with her. Another wave went through him.

His mouth went to her throat, her heart pounding wildly under his lips as his hands roamed her. She was soft, and she was warm and firm and plump in all the right places. His big hand rounded her bottom. He was going to enjoy whipping her with his belt. Not yet. He'd wait for her to heal a little from the other and not get ahead of himself. But he was going to spank her soon.

Backing her up, he had her sit on the bed. The whore wasn't looking at him. Her hands were clenched on her lap. He squatted in front of her and put her hands away, drawing her knees apart. It was nice he didn't have to struggle with her. She was breathing fast. His eyes shifted down and he felt himself getting cold, controlled, absolutely aroused. She had a gorgeous little naked pussy, pink and neat, puffy. He moved between her legs and his mouth went to her nipples, his cock jumping and surging. He licked and sucked.

She wasn't faking that, catches in her breathing right away and then soft noises of pleasure she bit back. After a time, she didn't even try to stifle them, crying out, her voice low. She went right there, exactly where he wanted her to. He pushed her knees up, her heels landing on the bed.

Rising, he pushed her back, looking down at her. Pretty, pretty pussy. "Don't move."

He brought one hand in, opening her, looking closely and exploring. Every woman was different. He kept everything light, interpreting what he felt, pressing and widening. She had a sweet clitoris, easy to spot and feel, nice and fat, peeking out of its hood. The delicate neat petals where women peed were underneath, always erotic to him and sensitive on a woman. A whore had taught him that. Her opening, pink. Delicate, sweet flesh, his fingertips callused and gentle.

He stroked, pausing to taste her slick, clean and musky. That was a sweet woman. He did like to fuck them, and this one had been by far the best of all, and he hadn't even started yet. By the time he'd worked her some, her little clitoris was real swollen, her cunt moving on his fingers.

She tried to close her legs and he pinned them open, angling his hand and slipping a finger into her tight heat. He touched right above, wedging, gentling even more. She went still as his thumb finally arrived on her clitoris, rubbing gently.

He was surprised when she hitched twice and came, arching and crying out, her legs spreading. She humped his hand. He kept it going. Fuck. The noises she made were beautiful, wet sounds with his motions. Her hair was spread out around her and her cheeks were flushed, her eyes closed. His eyes went to her mouth, completely turned on by her.

He'd like to have her suck his cock, but most of all, he wanted to fuck her now. His mind took up and discarded all the wonderful ways he could and settled on one. He'd liked having her up on a horse with him. He wanted to look at that ass while he screwed her.

"Turn over to take me, little whore," he breathed, withdrawing.

"What?" she said, panting, her eyes opening.

He opened his pants, the buttons jerking as he pulled. He didn't mind telling her what to do if she was unclear. "Get on your hands and knees and face away from me."

"No," she said.

He flipped her, putting her on all fours. Her legs were together and her back was rounded, resisting him and tucking. He moved her, settling her more securely on the bed.

Getting in behind her, his hand rounded her ass. Those had been some mean strikes. "You know what to do. Spread your legs wide. Arch your back."

"I will not," she said clearly.

He grinned, pushing her shoulders down. She was the sexiest woman he'd ever seen, much less bedded, his eyes on her pussy, glistening and swollen and pink as he spread her legs with his knees and she struggled. His hand came in under and in front of her, angling, finding her clit and rubbing with his thumb. His fingers penetrated her, melting into the neatest tight cunt.

After a time, she gave him what he wanted, jutting. He watched her cunt as he brought her to another orgasm, no difficulty, feeling her channel clench around his thumb. The star in her round ass contracted with her pleasure as she cried out, offering her sex to him, the thickest wave going through him.

He grunted sharply as she kept coming, another long series of pulses. Sweet? She was sweet as hell. She shivered, Decker's heart pounding, tight tugs on his fingers. Fuck. A woman who came like that drove him crazy. He'd was going to keep her to fuck day and night. He'd start by exhausting himself and take it from there.

He gave himself what he wanted. He rubbed his cock up and down the beautiful cleft in front of him. He was large, rock hard. Grasping her hips, he pressed, grunting deeply. Slick and hot and almost too tight. Son of a bitch. He sank into her and began stabbing.

She cried out, loud, his hand coming over her mouth from behind, although there was nobody to hear. It just turned him on. Then he forgot everything as she began to squirm, trying to get away from him. He followed, rucking up her ass and thrusting sharply. She gave him just what he'd wanted, just how he liked it.

There was a beautiful time of dirty sensations, climbing toward sharp and rich pleasure. It was going to be quick and hard this time. His hips moved, pinning her wiggling heat. Reaching under her, he stroked her slick flesh, his fingers feeling his own cock thrusting. He smacked her little pussy, a sharp smack on her exposed clit that would hurt, the woman under him shrieking behind his hand, and that made him come.

He couldn't think, muffling his cry, emptying. It felt just as good as he knew it would. He hadn't been this pleasured by a woman in his memory, and he hadn't even taken his time. He would, though. When he stilled, panting, she wasn't moving. Taking his weight, he slowly pulled out, getting off her and standing. He would need a short break, but he'd be ready again soon enough.

She came up onto her side, her legs coming together as he rose. Her hip was rounded and her feet tucked. He heard her sniff and she put her legs over the side of the bed, drawing the covers in front of herself.

He approached her. She was hiding her face and body. A whore should be used to being looked at, especially one as beautiful as her. He drew her hair aside and tilted her chin, looking down at her. Her face was neat. Delicate, an expressive face. Her eyes were wet, her nose red. Crying. The flush in her cheeks was deep, a dark pink. Avoiding his eyes, she pulled away.

Decker squatted in front of her. She was soft heat and small limbs, such pretty dark eyes looking at him like he'd done something awful. He hadn't done anything to her. "Did I hurt you, baby?" He didn't want anything to be wrong with her. He'd forgotten to ask. He usually liked to know, but he'd been distracted. "What's your name?"

She didn't answer. Getting pissed now and not speaking to him, by the look on her face. She was so fucking cute. Rising and going past him, she walked to the bath and got in.

He turned to watch her, almost smiling. She didn't want to tell him. That was all right. His eyes were on her body. Shit, she was just put together like no woman he'd seen before. Her hair was silky, that dark golden red, the rich color already drying. She cranked the hot water faucet as he rose.

Putting her forehead on her knees once she was sitting, her arms came around them, a vulnerable gesture, surprising him. She certainly wasn't trying to tempt him, but then she didn't need to work at that. His cock stirred. He went and sat on the chair, leaning back. Sexy. There was her beauty, but there was also just something about her. He wanted that mouth around his cock. The idea was making him get thick. "Come on out, baby, so we can play."

Her face was still hidden. "Again?"

So, she'd decided to talk to him. "As many times as I can manage."

She didn't move and didn't look at him. "Do I have a choice?"

"Course not," he told her. "What do you think happened to you? You're held here by me."

"I don't want to," she said, looking up, and she had that same stubborn expression on her face.

"That doesn't matter either."

"Please?"

"This is the frontier. That word doesn't have any meaning here, sweetheart."

"Let me go."

He laughed. "Not a chance."

She held his eyes and starting to hum like before. He did think it was an odd time to sing.

He rose, going to the door. Opening it, he closed it right away. She wasn't going anywhere. Coming back, he stood over her. He could see arousing things from this angle.

She was looking up at him, her face worried, still humming.

"No," he said, although she hadn't said anything. He shook his head.

She got up, getting out of the bath, his eyes on her body. Putting his shirt on, she walked past him and opened the door.

He walked and closed it, looking down at her. "You're not going anywhere, pretty little whore." Fuck, everything about her was sweet. He leaned down, kissing her, and straightened, herding her toward the bed. "Suck my cock, baby."

He almost had her on the bed, but she got past him somehow and was at the door, opening it.

He walked, closing it. "Go get on the bed." His cock was heavy.

She tried to go past him. He dragged her by the arm to his bed, putting her on it and leaning in, their faces close. She was singing wordlessly, a sweet melody.

Rising, she got past him and opened the door. He followed, closing it before she could get out.

12