All Comments on 'The Ballad of Decker Crane Ch. 06'

by semiosis50

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I really enjoy this story so far. Thanks for taking the time to put it out there for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Oh my goodness, I love this story so, so much. I would buy it on the kindle because every day it’s hard to wait for the next chapter. Unfortunately, my kindle is broken….

I am working through some huge life challenges, and your story flies me to a happy and interesting place. I can barely wait for tomorrow. I reread all the chapters so far.

semiosis50semiosis50about 1 month agoAuthor

Hey anonymous and anonymous. Thanks for commenting. It's good to hear the story is working for you. Cheers. Harp.

ProperTeaProperTeaabout 1 month ago

I wasn't sure about this story at the beginning, but the more I read the more I love it. I'm excited for the next party to release.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please continue the story. I loved the rough stuff and definitely loved the turn it took to them trying to be heroic. But they can’t stay there. If you end the story here it’s like the Alamo and obviously they’re all gonna die. And that sucks.

tothegravetothegraveabout 1 month ago

The way you write these men and women who have lived in completely different worlds and never interacted with each other before is so interesting. The way Decker keeps justifying his behavior because it’s “not as bad” as it could be is very human.

Bellie444Bellie44430 days ago
Phew

Lily and Yenna are at the worst disadvantage in this setting, so it's lucky the men had a collective change of heart! I was definitely worried they wouldn't be on the same page with this, but you work it out so nicely!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersemiosis50@semiosis50
Harp here. Harp here. Thanks for your comments and votes. I released The Ballad of Decker Crane on Literotica and have also published it on Amazon. I know it’s weird, but I’ve got readers in both places, I like having an ISBN number, and sometimes people ask me how to show...