The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 04

Story Info
Whore Mrs. Eaton proves to be meant for only one thing.
11.2k words
4.58
10.2k
16
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectator1
Spectator1
561 Followers

NOTE: This is the fourth part of the Ballad of Emily Jeffers, a seemingly unsophisticated and clueless woman for whom sex comes naturally, and sexual manipulation by others is her entire life. It takes place in Johnsons Hollow where women become whatever the men want them to be. It's a story, and as such all characters are fictitious. Even so, those fictitious characters are all 18 years old and older.

*

Again, I left Ms. Jeffers buck naked as I headed downstairs to my place to shower and run out the door to Owens for breakfast where Jack was finishin' up his pancakes.

"How'd it go last night," he asked. "She done survived them big Black peckers?"

I had a few minutes so I filled him in on how I laid down the law, they nailed her in all holes 'til she was cumin' every few minutes, and how Mr. Stephensen dumped two major loads in her after dreamin' of her pussy since she was 18.

"It was like he had a right to it," I said, referin' to Ms. Jeffers' popular cunt. "He was nice enough, I guess. Plans on comin' back and doin' her again."

I told Jack about how big the janitor's Black meat was and how Ms. Jeffers got off on it the whole time he was doin' her.

"Gave me his phone number lessin' she needs anything," I confided. "I think he was lookin' to do her in the daytime on the sly, and she seemed to like the idea. Iffin' the look on her face meant anything. Up to her iffin she wants to, I guess. One more cock sure ain't gonna make no difference to Ms. Jeffers."

Jack finished his last sip of coffee and was gettin' set to head out, 'til I asked him if he knew the Eaton woman Old Mister Harper was settin' up as his latest office fuck toy.

He smiled big like.

"I can personally say I know her inside and out," Jack laughed. "And them Black boys doin' Ms. Jeffers? They learned to like white pussy by doin' Mrs. Eaton."

I told Jack what Harper was plannin', and he said iffin he was me, he'd be takin' advantage of what was bein' offered.

"And if the Doc is pumpin' those pills into her like Harper says, she'll surely be spreadin' them thighs for you later on today," he said. "Let me know if any opportunities come up I could be puttin' my dick in her, 'cause that's one fine whore."

Although Harper said she was 45, Jack said Mrs. Eaton wasn't yet 40, just had her younguns early.

"She's one of them feminists," Jack said. "Leastwise that's what she says, but despite spoutin' that stuff about equal rights, she sure takes it up her holes like a regular woman. Seems her body can't get in tune with her mind."

"I forgot to ask if you're up for Saturday doin' Ms. Jeffers with some others so as a test run for the church picnic and carnival," I said, Jack finally payin' at the counter for his breakfast.

"Oh, I'll be up for it," Jack smiled. "Mrs. Eatons got a fine pussy, but Ms. Jeffers is a whole different story. Ms. Jeffers? Well, she's like the pure, innocent woman you'd want to marry and the whore you'd like to pay for and pump full all rolled into one. I'll be there, Lawton."

At the office, I again reported to Old Mister Harper, relatin' how Jack and I primed her backdoor good and how the Black boys all seemed to have dumped loads into it. I mentioned Mr. Stephensen, and Harper said how as he might give the old janitor a few free rides inside Ms. Jeffers.

"Might be a goodwill gesture, lettin' an old Black man pump out all those years of pent-up frustration and discrimination, not to mention cum, into her," Harper mused. "Maybe get one of them new VCR machines and get some movie footage of them. Put some copies down at that new place where they rent movies out to people's got the VCR thing at home. Hooks up to your TV."

I made notes. I also told him how Elvin Johnson over at the Five and Dime wanted to bring his son along Saturday so as he could do Ms. Jeffers to prove he wasn't one of them homosexuals.

"Sure," Harper chuckled, "tell him It's fine. Young men these days need good pussy available to them when the urge strikes, lessin' they turn themselves the other way like them gays out in San Fransisco."

I made a note to call Mr. Johnson back.

"Now, about Mrs. Eaton," he said, clearing his throat. "I want you to make up a schedule for once a week after we do her this afternoon. I figure she's four months behind on the mortgage, so puttin' up her pussy for legal tender at the goin' rate would be 16 weeks worth of her gettin' done good, plus what she done owes in the future. So build up that schedule for say 20 weeks and we'll go from there. No earlier than 7 p.m."

"But Sir, the bank closes at 5 p.m.," I reminded him. "Security company's gonna wonder what's goin' on iffin we open up again in the evenin'."

I wasn't from Johnsons Hollow, and I had a feelin' it was a strange place and would take some gettin' used to. Turns out we were going to do Mrs. Eaton at Ms. Jeffers' apartment in the other bedroom right while Ms. Jeffers was servicin' all them men on Harper's first schedule.

"Make sure that bed's made up and Ms. Jeffers knows she'll be havin' company," he said. "And make sure it's nights Ms. Jeffers is doin' Black boys. Word is, Mrs. Eaton's partial to dark meat and gets real wet for it. Pastor Brown might add a few to his list for Mrs. Eaton to take care of, make a few extra bucks for God's work."

I made a note to call Pastor Brown with the good news. I didn't know Mrs. Eaton, but I was sure lookin' forward to meetin' her if everybody was right about how she was built for fuckin'.

It was gettin' close to noon, so Harper had me yet again headin' home to make sure Ms. Jeffers had some lunch and was okay after her long day of fuckin' the day before. So I called Mr. Johnson back and also called the phone company to get Ms. Jeffers' phone workin'. Pastor Brown was excited and said he might like to meet Mrs. Eaton in person.

"I know she goes to a different church and all," said the minister, "but the Lord doesn't care about such things iffin she be doin' his work. A woman like her has what we call an interdenominational body the Lord meant for all to use."

I wasn't from Johnsons Hollow, so the idea of women just being wet fuck holes for all to enjoy, was sort of a new concept. But I weren't one to judge, and the women all seemed fine with how they was treated, and I'd seen at Owens how they was hit on, groped, and used low like. They never complained. They seemed to enjoy gettin' felt up, and I suspected panties weren't mandatory apparel.

Ms. Jeffers was up and bathed when I got there. We ate lunch and I asked her how she was and could she handle bein' a three-hole whore now.

"I cum a whole bunch, Lawton," she allowed. "Once I was all loosened up and stretched out I done liked it some, but it sure felt different than takin' it up my pussy. And now it's all tightened up again and I got to do them white boys tonight."

I made a mental note to get her several different size plugs whores put up their bums to keep them loose.

It was then I told her about the church picnic and carnival. Her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped and I saw tears comin' on her lashes.

"Why, Lawton? Why's it me gotta do that?" she said. "That there carnival's six days long and I gotta be fucked the whole time right out there in sight of everybody?"

I didn't say anything right yet. I let it sink in some. Finally she hung her head a bit like she was resigned to it.

"We're gonna try you out on it Saturday, a bunch of us," I said. "do you for an hour or so and see how many cocks you can make cum in a half hour. Iffin you can do six, fine, but iffin you can only do say, three, then we'll only do that many at the carnival."

"All my holes, Lawton," she asked.

I nodded. I told her the prices and how most of the money would go to the church with Old Mister Harper takin' a cut for settin' up the advertisin' and stuff.

"Man's gonna come up and get pictures took of you in some skimpy whore clothes so as we can put somethin' in the paper to get people to come out," I explained. "Church women are gonna clean up your pussy every few times, and Chief Wallace's men will drop in time to time to make sure nobody's causin' trouble."

She was still downcast, and I was feelin' bad about how she was bein' put up on offer in just a tent anybody could peak in and watch in the middle of the fair grounds.

"It'll be okay," I promised. "I'll stay around and make sure you're all right. And them police officers will be around. They might do you a time or two, truth be told, but it's all for a good cause and doin' the Work of the Lord."

I was tryin' to rationalize the whole thing to her, and if I'm bein' honest, to myself. There was nothin' right about it and on top of that Mrs. Eaton was gonna be used in Ms. Jeffers' apartment right along side her, by the looks of things. But maybe the older woman would be good company for Ms. Jeffers. There was always an up side.

Neither one of us said anything for a long time. Finally she looked up.

"It's just one thing after another, Lawton," she said. "I just get done thinkin' there ain't gonna be nothin' else heaped on top and along comes somethin' else on the pile. But I guess I'm a whore and I just got to get used to it."

I decided to tell her about Mrs. Eaton, just to let her now she wasn't alone.

"I'm meetin' with her this afternoon at the bank," I explained. "Old Mister Harper says we can get her to fuck here one night a week, make some extra money for the church, 'cause she likes doin' Black boys."

"She a whore too, Lawton," Ms. Jeffers asked. "Sounds like she must be iffin she'll be lettin' people use her pussy to pay her bills."

"I guess," I said. "I ain't never met her yet, so I don't know. Sounds like she's a piece of work. Jack's fucked her I guess. Said she's somethin' else to unload in."

"I like Jack," Ms. Jeffers said. "You and him been nice to me, gettin' me all ready like you did, and Jack gettin' that TV for me. I done watched it all mornin'. They got all different shows on there. I don't understand much about what they're sayin', but it's funny sometimes."

I gave her the list of white boys was gonna do her that night. I managed to get Old Mister Harper to cut the list down to seven instead of nine a night, and she seemed a bit relieved.

"Doc Edgerton?" she asked. "He's my doctor since I was little. He's gonna start fuckin' me now? That don't seem right. Course he always did like puttin' his fingers up in me."

There were a couple others she knew on the list, and four she didn't know. I told her I'd be back before they started doin' her, and reminded her about the enemas.

"You gonna do that Mrs. Eaton, Lawton," she asked. "She sure sounds like she could be a friend maybe. I sure would like to have a woman I could talk to sometimes. I get lonely."

I told her about gettin' her phone hooked up and that seemed to brighten her up some.

"I gotta call Mama and tell her how I'm a whore now," she said. "Mama's a real looker, Lawton. That's why everyone comes by and wants to go to bed with her. She done a lot of men and she's still doin' 'em I expect, 'cept when Daddy comes home, but that ain't too often."

She told me her Mama was 45 years old but looked ages younger.

"She drinks too much now, Lawton," she said. "I wish she'd stop."

Back at the bank, Old Mister Harper had me up to his office just before Mrs. Eaton was scheduled to put in her appearance.

"I'll do all the talkin', Lawton," he said. "When I ask, you step up with the schedule and explain out to her the nights, the times, and how Black boys can get their names on it by payin' one of the tellers downstairs. Half the money goes to Pastor Brown's church and the other half pays back her mortgage what's in arrears."

I nodded. I figured that's how it'd work.

"Now seenin' as I own the bank, and you work for me helpin' set this all up and gettin' the bank's money back, we get her first iffin we want," he said. "That's why I had you build in a half hour at the front of each night."

It was two minutes 'til Mrs. Eaton was to appear, and I was as hard as a coal shovel and felt like almost as long. Harper had cleared off his desk, and I saw some pillows settin' beside it.

"Now, she comes in, you be a gentleman and lead her up to my desk and say Mr. Harper has been expectin' you and has some grave concerns about your mortgage," he said. "I took that there armchair away, and so she ain't got nowhere to sit down. Then you'll -"

He was interrupted by a knock on the door as his secretary brought Mrs. Eaton in and give her over to us.

"How do, Mary," Harper said all gracious like.

I said my speel and led her up to Harper's desk where she looked around for a place to sit. But of course there was no place, so she just folded her hands in front of her and gave out a scared little smile.

"Lawton here's right," Mary," he said, not in an unkind way. Sort of like I'm sorry, but it's bad news. "I expect we'll start the foreclosure measures on Monday and that there meetin' house of yours will most likely get sold at auction sometime in the next few months."

Mrs. Eaton sort of slumped in the shoulders. She was tall, voluptuous, all curves and like a movie star. She wore a white blouse under a little coverup thing and a skirt that came halfway down her thighs. You knew she had those thigh high stocking and maybe a garter belt. Her four-inch heels made her calves stand out and her bum look like it was expectin' you to reach out and touch it -- which we eventually did. And the auburn hair that floated down over her shoulders matched the trimmed thatch between her legs once we got her naked and spread on the desk.

But I'm gettin' ahead of myself. I won't go into all the details, but after she tried everything possible to get Harper to give her more time, and yammerin' on about equal rights, he started talkin'.

"Well, Mary, there might be somethin' you could maybe do, iffin' you're willin' to say, stoop that low," he said. "I been talkin' to Pastor Brown and we been raisin' a little money for the church by sellin' that Jeffers woman's holes most nights. She's plenty wet for it, too. Brings in a good penny and helpin' out with church repairs by spreadin' her legs. Maybe you, um, could help out too. Half to the church, half to pay back what you owe. Other women in the group don't have to know. Would I be correct in assumin' they don't know nothin' about the, um, arrears?"

Mrs. Eaton hung her head a bit, confirmin' what Old Mister Harper suspected.

"Now, I know you're partial to Black peckers, and truth be told, you take 'em some afternoons while Bob's toilin' downstairs here at the bank," Harper continued. He was just guessin', but by the flushed look on her pretty face, he'd been spot on. "Bob's a decent guy and doesn't have to know anything about any of that nor any of this here what we're negotiatin'. Lessin' he gets off on it Mary. Does Bob get off knowin' you're a whore, Mary?"

"Wendell, please don't do this," she whined. "I'm beggin' you. I got kids and I teach Sunday School, and I'm on the PTA. My reputation'll be ruined."

Harper chuckled.

"Mary, your reputation been ruined a long time," Harper allowed. "Does Bob ever wonder about iffin them three kids of yourn are actually his? Everybody knows you been steppin' out on him. Why, half the men in town have shot loads up inside you and the other half are just waitin' their turn. But you'll be doin' Black boys from now on. Lawton? You got that schedule?"

I stepped up as we rehearsed and explained it all out.

"These here are the dates," I said, pointin' at the first sheet. "Them there lines'll be filled in with guys' names. That first one's for Mr. Harper and me. We get first dibs in that time slot. Next four spots get filled in by the tellers as guys come in and pay over their money. It's a flat charge for whatever holes they wanna use."

"But, I, um..."

Harper butted in.

"I may have mis-spoke, Mrs. Eaton, when I referred to this as a negotiation," Harper said, an edge creepin' into his voice. "But it ain't. I'm givin' you two options. Get fucked by the foreclosure, or fuck Black cock so there won't be no foreclosure. That there schedule goes for 20 weeks. Then we'll all sit back and take a look at where we are."

At this point he got up from behind that big desk and walked around.

"You wearin' panties, Mary?"

She had her head hung down and Harper smiled.

"You ain't wearin' nothin' under that there skirt, are ya?"

She mumbled somethin' and Harper used the knuckle on his index finger to lift her chin up.

"Speak up Mary," he said. "You come here wearin' no underclothes sounds like you were all set to sell us somethin' afore I even asked."

She nodded. "I guess I was, Wendell," she said, all sheepish. "I done lost the mortgage money and they ain't no way I can pay it back 'ceptin' you use my pussy 'til I'm paid up."

"What about them Black boys every Wednesday night? You gonna do them like we got printed up on that schedule? 'Cause you got a lot of money to pay back and but one pussy."

Harper had gestured for me to get up behind Mrs. Eaton.

"Now young Lawton here's gonna start taken your clothes off," Harper said,  "and you gonna lay back on that there desk with those long legs of yours spread and your knees back to your ears and we're gonna try you out some, see if all the rumors is right about what a great whore you are."

I undid the little catch on her skirt and zipped it down, lettin' the material fall to the floor. She helped by shruggin' out of the little coverup thing, and I come around and unbuttoned her blouse and freed her big tits. In a second she was naked 'cept for the stockings, garter belt, and high heels.

"Leave them on," Harper instructed. "Makes her look more like a whore. Now Mary, open up them pussy lips and let's see how wet that little fuck hole is."

The trimmed auburn hair framed a swollen mound, with big lips and a large clit hood coverin' up what later proved to be a large, swollen clit looked ready to burst.

And she was already drippin on Old Mister Harper's hardwood floor, the little plinks from drops of her fuck juice every five seconds or so.

Her tits were large and firm, risin' and fallin' as her breathin' got a bit raggedy with her gettin' all horned up by bein' naked. Her swelled up nipples looked like outsized pencil erasers pokin' a bit up towards the ceilin'.

Boys, if you ever got a picture up in your head what a whore looked like, Mrs. Eaton was it. Those twat lips hung open like a hot, wet invitation, and Old Mister Harper and I were goin' to use her pussy for what it was meant. By then, all we could smell was her cunt, and not even a diesel locomotive could of hauled Harper and I off her once we got goin'.

Harper got those cushions up on the desk, and I got her up to the edge and leaned her over and kicked her legs apart some so we had better access to her main asset. Harper nodded, and I dropped my trousers and after slidin' the head of my rock-hard boner up and down between her wet cunt lips, bringin' moans from Mrs. Eaton, I slid all eight inches in 'til I hit bottom.

Mrs. Eaton let out a little yelp, but those soon turned into moans as I worked up a medium rhythm inside the mother of three and soon to be Black cock whore. It was heaven. She was a lot looser than Ms. Jeffers, and had a bit more paddin' in that round ass, but I could see her body bein' awful popular and makin' lots of money once word got out. And I knew Old Mister Harper wasn't gonna let her stop after 20 weeks. I was certain he had a long-term plan for Mrs. Eaton and I wondered how that was gonna work without Bob knowin' about it eventually.

Her fuck juices was flowin' real liberal like now, juice coatin' my balls and thighs, and those squishin' noises as I pounded into her time after time accompanied every slap of my balls against her soaked clit. She was wet and hot and loose and her cunt aroma was like nothin' I'd ever smelled before.

Spectator1
Spectator1
561 Followers