The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Lawton, " I said as I opened the door. "Can I help you any?"

Chief Wallace was big, not fat. About six and a half feet and maybe 45 years old. He took off his hat and said how he was glad to make my acquaintance after hearin' about me from Mr. Harper over at the bank.

"We got this noise complaint, Lawton," he said. "And I can hear just what they was talkin' about comin from that room down the hall."

I explained about Mrs. Eaton and how she was a whore and Pastor Brown was down there workin' on her holes so as he could see how good she'd be at doin' the Lords Work.

"Well, Lawton," he said. "Mary Eaton done got a body made for one thing, and that's fuckin'. Picked her up drunk a few times and we had some fun with her down in the cells. We done had a good time once at shift change, her all drunk and naked on that little interrogation table. Boys goin' off shift done her, then the boys comin' on done her too. Bob'd come by in the mornin' drag her home. By that time she'd be all loose and sloppin' cum all over the place. Bob knew we were doin' her too. Didn't even care by then. She done been fucked by half the town."

I offered to knock on the bedroom door and see if I could get Pastor Brown to come out and talk to Chief Wallace.

"I think that last bit of screamin was her ridin' out another orgasm," I said. "I'll just go see if I can fetch him out."

At the door I listen a bit. I heard heavy breathin' but it didn't sound like he was ridin' her at the moment. I gave a soft knock and opened the door a crack.

"Mr. Brown, Chief Wallace is out here about a noise complaint," I said. "Is there any way Mrs. Eaton can keep it down some. Chief says she ain't bein' very considerate of her neighbors."

Pastor Brown had just slipped out of her pussy, his gush of cum flowing out of her gaping cunt between her spread legs and down to the sheets. Mrs. Eaton was always makin' a mess, like the whore she was.

"I'm about done, Lawton," the preacher said, buttonin' up his pants and cinchin' his belt tight around his big belly. I'd spied his big Black cock as it slid out of the whore, and it was indeed as big as Ms. Jeffers had described. "Tell Chief Wallace to come on in, get his pecker wet some. She's one messy whore, but seems her holes is always ready."

Mrs. Eaton just laid there spread open with her body glistenin' with sweat, pussy juice, and cum. She'd had a shower not long before and was a mess again already. Pastor Brown's big cock had stretched her all out and pulled her pussy lips 'til they seemed twice as big as they should a been. I saw juice comin' out of her now loose rosebud, and I swore the preacher launched a load on her face and tits.

I apologized to Chief Wallace.

"I'm sorry about her state, Sir," I said. "Just let me hose her off some and you can get right to tryin' her out."

Wallace smiled.

"I see what you mean son," he said. "Seems like she's always covered in bodily fluids."

Right then Chief Wallace's radio crackled.

"Yeah, 10-97 Betty," he said, holding that little key down. "Code 20 for Officer Birch."

The radio crackled again, but all I could make out was a woman's voice.

"I'll be going 10-7B for about an hour, then 10-19, you read me Betty?"

Apparently the crackle was in the affirmative.

I had Mrs. Eaton in the shower by then, holding her up and trying to wash the mess off her so Chief Wallace could actually have a half decent time. Mrs. Eaton seemed hardly conscious, but I guess she'd been fucked the best part of five hours straight.

I got her dried off and back in the bedroom where I ripped off the drenched sheets and threw a blanket over the mattress. Then I put Mrs. Eaton on her knees draped over the bed so as Chief Wallace could just sidle up behind her and slide in whatever hole he desired. I wasn't consciously keeping track, but knew she'd had four different cocks in her so far since five o'clock, at least eight loads dumped in her, and Chief Wallace and Deputy Birch were gonna add to that total.

She had her tits flattened out on the bed, and I got in behind and pulled her legs further apart so as they'd have better access to her whore parts. And just then I heard Deputy Birch come up the stairs and pound on the door. Wallace let him in and they headed my way, unbucklin' their equipment belts as they walked.

"Thanks, Lawton," Chief Wallace said all friendly. "This here's Birch. Him and I are gonna have a talk with Mrs. Eaton about all the noise she been makin'."

Birch and I shook hands, and the pair disappeared into the bedroom with Mrs. Eaton and shut the door. I know they're good cops, but that night they never did manage to get Mrs. Eaton to lower the noise. Less than a minute after the door shut she was yammerin' and cryin', then periodic moans, yelps, wails. She'd scream in orgasm. One of the guys would grunt as they shot into one or other of her fuck holes. Then it would happen all over again.

But I figured I better check on Ms. Jeffers who was makin' her own noise as some man in his fifties rode her without mercy. He finished off in her and she flopped back and let it all run out of her swollen pussy as the guy checked his watch and curse that his time was up.

Ms. Jeffers could hardly move.

"I cum too many times, Lawton," she said. "It drains me. I can't hardly move and I got Doc Edgerton next."

She was all covered in sweat, and her own pussy juice was all down her inner thighs, mixed in with that guy's ball juice from maybe a couple loads. And I could see they'd been doin' her ass 'cause with was all loose and seapin' cum. She was all hot and sticky, but I helped her up and got her in the shower where she cleaned up some and I suggested another enema 'cause men's cum was leakin' out of her bum in a trickle now.

As she tended to that, Doc Edgerton knocked. I let him in and introduced myself. He was a pleasant-seeming man in his late fifties and seemed friendly and sincere.

"Ms. Jeffers is just cleaning up from her last customer," I explained. I'd let a pot of coffee drip and we drank it at the kitchen table. The noise from Mrs. Eaton's room was only moderate loud, but I explained out how Mrs. Eaton was a whore and Chief Wallace and Deputy Birch were discussing a noise complaint with her.

Doc chuckled.

"Seems Mary is getting what's coming to her, literally," he said. "Some women are true whores and Mrs. Eaton checks all the boxes, Lawton."

"I reckon so, " I said. "She starts drippin' when you look at her and she don't stop until, well, um, a guess she just don't stop drippin'."

Doc laughed again. He explained the estrogen treatment he'd been administerin' to Mrs. Eaton for some time now and how it increased her sex drive and how right now she wouldn't even be able to stop herself.

"Bob Eaton came in and talked to me about her," Doc explained. "She was steppin' out on him. I told him I could put her over the edge and she'd be out of control. He asked how and I told him about how estrogen made them hornier and might even help with heart health."

Apparently Bob was all for it and soon Mrs. Eaton was horny all the time and gettin' picked up and comin' home all slopped full of sperm.

"And she done lost all the money for the meetin' hall and that's when Bob went to Wendell and they hatched a plan to turn his wife into the whore she was becoming anyway," Edgerton said. "And I do believe Mary will be on her back with legs spread for  many years to come, so to speak."

I heard Ms. Jeffers turn the water off, so I quick asked about him fuckin' her seein' as he was her doctor.

"Don't make no difference, Lawton," he said, takin' a minute to drain his mug, and maybe gather his thoughts. "I brung her into the world. Looked after her all these years. She's come in wantin' me to look at her pussy 'cause some Wilson guy was fuckin' her. She'd get wet when I touched her, and after all these years I figure I sort of earned it."

There wasn't much I could say about that. Rationalization at its finest, just like that janitor Mr. Stephensen.

"Besides, Lawton, she's a whore. And I don't think doctor/patient morality applies when the patient is a whore," he allowed.

Again, I couldn't argue. Iffin Ms. Jeffers actually was a whore, that is. I was still not sure on that account. They was makin' her one, just like they was makin' Mrs. Eaton one.

"I guess you come to use my holes, Doc," she said, appearin' naked at the bathroom door. "You best get started less you run out of time. Maybe you should take my temperature to see how hot I am."

"Oh, you're plenty hot, Emily," he said. "You been hot since you turned 18 and half the town wanted to get in your pants. Not none of them earned that hot, wet cunt as much as I did, and I'm finally gonna take it -- and then some."

I looked over at Ms. Jeffers who was flushed in the face and looked upset, but then I looked down at her pussy, lips hangin' open and her lubricatin' juices startin' to flow, I didn't know what to think. Doc had a giant bulge in his pants, and I guess that's what Ms. Jeffers must of seen.

She disappeared into the bedroom, and a few seconds later so did the good doctor. The door shut, and Ms. Jeffers's holes got used by her sixth cock of the evening, and it was loud in there, bodies slammin' against each other, groans and yelps and moans and cries. By the end of the evening, Ms. Jeffers would have experienced almost 30 different cocks and probably 60 or 70 loads of cum in just four days.

I didn't know how long it could last.

Chief Wallace and Deputy Birch were still goin' at Mrs. Eaton good and hard. Her noises were not as loud, and she sounded like she was running out of energy, but the slammin' and the thumpin' never diminished. Her cries were now hardly more than whimpers, though. There were no screams, just long moans that might have had a note of pain in them. I heard her moan 'don't, don't, don't, please, no more, please, no more' and similar over and over again for the next 15 minutes, punctuated with half-hearted whimpers. She did have a few little orgasms, but not like Ms. Jeffers who seemed to be in the throes of cumin' every few minutes as Doc Edgerton pumped her full of his baby juice.'

The chief and deputy pulled out of Mrs. Eaton a few minutes past eleven o'clock, bucklin' their holsters on and checkin' in with Betty with their 10-19s.

"Mighty neighborly of you. Lawton," Chief Wallace said. "Mind if I grab a cup of that Joe? And here, give this here ticket to Mrs. Eaton when she, um, sort of, um, comes too. I think she went to sleep while we was explainin' about that noise complaint."

He tore off a sheet from a little book with a carbon copy of a ticket for infraction of the town's noise bylaw.

"Make sure she gets that, son," the chief said. "She can pay up at the station there any day before that there court date."

Birch nodded goodbye and they were gone, empty coffee cups set down on the table.

Ms. Jeffers' last customer, a pig of a man in his 60s, huffed and puffed through a half hour, pumpin' loads into her right until the last possible minute, and then tryin' to work in a few more thrusts as he worked up a third load. I gave him an extra five minutes and stood in the door as he loosed his ball juice in her pussy, pullin' out a giant cock a few minutes later grabbin' her up so as she could lick it off and suck it clean before she plopped back down on the soaked sheets all spread and loose and sticky and wet and leakin'.

He thanked me and was smilin' broadly as he headed down the stairs, surprisingly light on his feet for such a fat man.

Mrs. Jeffers just lay there, eyes glazed and unseeing after seven cocks and who knew how many loads of cum. I was pretty sure she swallowed a few as well, and I knew she took some loads in her ass, and next day she walked a bit funny and took care lowerin' herself onto the kitchen chair.

I started a bath for her and then headed down to check on Mrs. Eaton. I expected her to be a mess, and I wasn't disappointed. Like Ms. Jeffers, she was spread, knees up, cunt wide open, and cum leaking out all over the place. She was exactly as they left her. She was snoring lightly, and her cum-covered tits rose and fell, the nipples still swelled up and red for bein' sucked and bit on. Her auburn hair was tangled and looked like it might have had cum in it. And there were red suck marks on her neck, breasts, around her pussy, and her inner thighs. Six cocks had pounded her without mercy goin' on seven hours straight. Even though she was just a whore, I guess she had a right to be tired.

I left her there, seein' as she was sound asleep and I had to get Ms. Jeffers into the bathtub and at least get her cleaned up some. She sort of woke up and I half carried her into the bathroom and gently lowered her into the water. She came too in the luke warm water, me not wantin' to get it too hot. I stayed with her 'til I knew she was okay to clean up her own self and I set to work on another pot of coffee and some supper, since we all hadn't eaten since gosh knows when.

It must of been the bacon cookin' that woke up Mrs. Eaton. Or maybe the coffee. I heard her moan and then a thump, and I think she tried to get up. I ran down and checked, and sure enough she was half on the floor, hangin' on to the mattress to keep her from goin' all the way.

She was heavier than Ms. Jeffers, but I managed to get her up and carried her to the little sofa where she leaked cum all over the sheet I put down, but at least she was nearby and I could keep an eye on her and get her cum-covered body into the bathtub once Ms. Jeffers was done.

I checked on Ms. Jeffers, who was now awake and drying off, her body showing a few bite marks and a red and swollen pussy.

"Doc Edgerton got a big pecker, Lawton," she allowed. "I think he just about killed me, puttin' it up in my behind. He got balls like a bull and I sure got some ball cream way up in me."

I gathered all the sheets from both beds, with so much cunt juice and pecker cum on them I hardly had a place to touch them I didn't get it on me. Mrs. Eaton, bein' a real whore, produced what seemed like gallons of cunt slop and tempted and teased men so bad 'cause of her body and slut ways that they had no choice but to come rivers when they were in her clutches.

"They was sure right about Mrs. Eaton," I mumbled to myself as I took the sheets and blanket down to the washin' machine. "She's a true whore with a whore body and whore ways and seems to like causin' a mess no matter what."

But I had a boner thinkin' about her layin' spread open on the sofa and how after I got her cleaned up I might take her down to my apartment and dump a few more loads in her.

With the washer goin' and Ms. Jeffers havin' a plate of food and coffee, I levered Mrs. Eaton up and into the bathtub with fresh cool water that she pretty much fouled up as soon as I slid her in. She startled awake and thrashed a bit, but I held her 'til she realized she was takin' a bath. The cool water woke her up good, and soon I was soapin' her up and cleanin' her out. White ropes of Chief Wallace's and Deputy Birch's cum floated out of her and around in the water, but I got her pretty much clean and even shampooed the cum out of her hair.

Dried off, she sat naked at the table, eyein' Ms. Jeffers' beautiful body just as much as the eggs and coffee. I knew them two were gonna get into each other's pussies 'cause Ms. Jeffers was lookin' Mrs. Eaton up and down good too.

They was both clean, but because they were whores, I knew they'd both be gettin' juiced up in their cunts from the idea of bein' lesbians for a bit.

"So, she free to use, Lawton," Ms. Jeffers asked, in reference to Mrs. Eaton and her body. "I expect you and Jack'll be wantin' her now, seein' as how she's got them big tits and that wide-open hole between her whore thighs just meant for cock."

I couldn't tell if she was just wonderin' or if she might of been a bit jealous.

"I expect we'll be usin' her pretty hard, since Old Mister Harper owns her cunt now," I allowed. "We got kind of free dibs on her any time we want. Maybe you'd want in on that Ms. Jeffers. She sure is a good lookin' bundle of fuck holes, just like you, and I bet she'd love eatin' cum out of your holes."

Ms. Jeffers looked thoughtful. We were talkin' about Mrs. Eaton as if she wasn't even there. And the wife and mother of three looked all embarrassed and blushed knowin' she was no account anymore and useful mostly just for her pussy.

"I heard them goin' at her, Lawton. Chief Wallace and that deputy," Ms. Jeffers said, sort of hushed. "Them boys was havin' fun puttin' their things in all her holes. Is that what I sound like, Lawton? I know I holler some from time to time."

I told Ms. Jeffers that she did indeed make some noise, but Mrs. Eaton bein' a true whore ain't able to control her urges and once she has a cock in her, doesn't think about nothin' but comin'.

Mrs. Eaton was all flustered, and I suspect maybe gettin' juiced up just sittin' there listenin' to us talk about her and how she was meant for pleasin' cock. She shifted her bum a bit and her tits jiggled some as she continued eatin'. I knew that scrambled egg was bein' swallowed down the same hole as the cum she drank an hour before.

As I was tellin' the story at Owens, and Jack and the boys were listenin' close, Andi came down to our pushed-together tables and plopped down another pitcher of draft. She didn't look at me none, but she did turn to Jack.

"That was last call, Meisner," she said. "I gotta close up soon, so you best finish up whatever lies you're tellin' and call it a night."

"Lawton's just gettin' started on when Old Mister Harper put Mary Eaton out to work," Jack said. "You remember that Andi? Made Lawton kind of look after her doin' them Black boys?"

Andi just nodded.

Finally, after two nights of me bein' at Owens, Andi turned and spoke to me.

"I-I gotta close up, Law," she said, sort of stammerin'. But she held my gaze and pushed on. "I own Owens now, and got an apartment upstairs. You owe me a conversation and you ain't leavin' 'til we have it."

With that she turned and headed back to the bar. Jack looked at me and shrugged.

"You knew it was comin', Law," he said. "Fifteen years she's been waitin' for you. She ain't never gone after nobody else serious like. And you know she's the only one you ever really wanted."