The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the pace a bit as she moaned and screamed. It was five after five and I knew by that time everyone else was out of the building. Just as I was sure she was gonna' cum, I pulled out, leavin' her howlin' in protest. But I flipped her over and laid her back on the desk, legs and cunt spread, her big fuck gash open wide from my cock just bein' up in it. I quickly pushed her legs up so her knees were at her shoulders and slid around the desk and held her like that as Harper slammed his big pole up inside her in a single thrust. Her eyes went wide and she yelled as she came. But Harper didn't stop. He rode her right through one orgasm and into another.

At quarter after five he pumped his first load into her, as she came down from her third orgasm, shaking her entire body as the sensation rippled from her clit up through her. Harper stood with his cock still buried to the hilt for a minute, before pullin' it out to unleash a torrent of his seed that just run down her ass or plopped right out onto the floor. He pulled her up and pushed her down so as she could suck all her own juices off his cock, plus clean up his cum still drippin' out.

"Best clean up what you spilled, Mary," Harper said, stuffin' his cock back in his suit pants. "Custodial staff be wonderin' what that jizz be doin' all over the floor."

He gently pushed Mrs. Eaton down so as she was on her hands and knees, ass pointin' up and her freshly fucked cunt still pulsin' open and closed as if it weren't done yet. She lowered her head down further to the big dollops of cum on the floor and I heard her slurp them up, standin' and openin' her mouth to show Harper and me she got it all. Then she swallowed -- like a woman done swallowed a lot of men's baby juice in her day.

"She's all yours, Lawton," Harper said, offerin' up another man's wife for my use. "We got another half hour, so let's make good use of her."

Mrs. Eaton was half cryin' in shame for her downfall, but she didn't take long layin' back on that desk and spreadin' her legs again. This time it was me pumpin' into her increasingly loose and wet hole, and Harper holdin' her legs up.

She moaned and yelped as her cunt sucked and gripped at my cock. Her tits bounced and jiggled 'til she held them so as they wouldn't hit her face. Harper tweaked those rock-hard nipples till she moaned louder and seemed on the edge of cumin' for the fourth time.

She called out my name, grunted, clamped down hard on my cock 'til I slowed down so as she could ease up on the friction and come again, her juice gushin' out around my cock and spillin' down her ass crack to the edge of the cushion, the desk, and down the wood veneer to the floor.

Right then I figured them Black boys was gonna have a lot of fun usin' all her holes. And it wasn't just the physical sensations of usin' a white whore for what she was meant, it was the spiritual satisfaction of spendin' money to help with the Lord's Work. It was a win-win, with even Mrs. Eaton gettin' her carnal desires satisfied.

When she settled down some, I started up slammin' into her again. And with so much cunt juice flowin' we was splatterin' it all over the place. But it didn't take more than a couple minutes I was dumpin' a big load of seed into her whore body. When I was done, and pulled out of her fuck tunnel, all that jizz slid right out. Harper admonished her for makin' such a mess and once again she was on her knees suckin' her juices off my cock and slurpin' up any white spots on the floor.

I could describe what we did next, but it was just more of the same. Mrs. Eaton sucked, fucked, and we even did a few minutes each in her ass, gettin' a sense of how she'd handle them big Black boys. We had no worries. She was a natural whore, and in any big city would have been puttin' out 10 or 15 times a day with guys cumin' in the loose, wet holes of their choice.

We came in her pussy again. She was well fucked out and loose in all her holes after about an hour, and just sort of curled up on them cushions on the desk, juices leakin' out of her, and the smell of her sex fillin' the air like it was sprayed from a can. She whimpered and sobbed, but we couldn't tell if it was her bein' ashamed and upset she was a whore, or 'cause she was happy she just got fucked and was lookin' at a life of Black cock. It didn't really matter, because in the bank's books, Mrs. Eaton's pussy was the same as money and the trick, literally, was in changing that hot, slick hole into fifty and hundred dollar bills.

I'd never experienced anything like Mrs. Eaton, and because I didn't feel any guilt about usin' her, I guess it just made it all the much more fun. Harper got her to clean up her mess again, and then had her stand with her tits stuck out and her legs spread, facin' towards his door.

"Whose kids is Bob raisin', Mary," Harper asked. "I expect one of them might be his. Them others sure ain't."

Mrs. Eaton hung her head again. Harper knew she was defeated and was gonna pump her for information, just like we'd pumped her pussy so as we could dump into her.

"Oldest one's Bob's" she allowed. "Benny, the next oldest, he's Orville Tanner's. Orville done fucked me when Bob worked doin' his books at the truckin' company. Orville'd tell Bob he was short a driver and get Bob to do a long haul for a week and Orville and I'd spend most of the time in bed, him puttin' his big tool up inside me and shootin' hot loads into me three, four times a day, Little Bob in his crib next room over. Guess he pumped in one load too many. We called him Benny 'cause that's Orville's middle name. Bob don't know."

Harper walked around Mrs. Eaton, jigglin' a breast here, playing with her clit there. She was drenched in her own juices and looked like she could use a garden hose for sure. She moaned and yelped as Harper played with her body.

"What about that youngest one, Mary," Harper asked. "Who dumped their seed up in you for that one."

Again she hung her head. Harper stopped his pacin' around her when she didn't respond.

"Come on now Mary, give us a name so as we can get on with this."

"I, um, well Wendell, I was um, never quite sure who done it," she confessed. "I'd had a few too many drinks over at Owens while you sent Bob away on that conference, and, well I remember bein' at Buddy Jones' party and then wakin' up all naked in a bedroom with some guys there with me, and I guess I'd been fucked quite a few times. Buddy says I done entertained into the wee hours. Them guys was from Haler City, so as I don't know none of 'em."

Harper chuckled.

"Mary, you certainly are a true slut and we're gonna make sure you reach your true potential," he said. "Now them Black boys you been doin', how many got up inside you and how long you been screwin' 'em behind Bob's back?"

Mrs. Eaton broke down at that point, sobbin' and cryin' and she sort of collapsed in a well-fucked heap on the floor. When we finally got it all out of her, turns out she been doin' half a dozen Black cocks regular for years.

"Bob don't know nothin' about it," she whined. "I done it 'cause I couldn't help myself, Wendell. I can't stop fuckin' and lettin' men shoot their jizz up inside me. Doc Edgerton been tryin' to help me but it just gets worse."

"I know you can't stop, Mary," Harper said, all soothing like. "That's why we're gonna help you get what you need most. I done talked to Bob about all this and he's give the okay for Lawton and I to handle it."

Mrs. Eaton looked confused. Then stunned.

"Bob knows, Wendell?" she said. "What does Bob know? I been careful."

 She seemed on the verge of panic.

"Bob, why don't you come out here and answer that question?" Harper invited. "You done seen and heard everything went on here?"

To my surprise, and Mrs. Eaton's obvious horror, Bob Eaton walked out of the coat closet and right up to his naked, fucked, whore wife and looked her in the eye.

"I knew most of it Mary," he said, calm like. "Now I know it all."

"Take what's yours, Bob," Harper said. "Then we're gonna take her over to join that Jeffers whore and meet up with Pastor Brown for an, um, orientation session. Then your whore wife is gonna be workin' for God and this here bank for the next while."

Mrs. Eaton's expression was a mixture of shock, confusion, shame, and finally resignation as she knelt and tended to her husband's cock that popped out hard as a bullet when she unzipped him. He was of average endowment, and he started by fucking Mrs. Eaton's face before sampling her loose pussy and dumpin' a load in her ass.

Turns out Mr. Eaton and Old Mister Harper had been cooking up Mrs. Eaton's downfall and black cock future for some time. When Bob finally dumped that load, he turned to Harper and said: "She's all yours until she pays it all back, Wendell. She ain't comin' home 'til she's finished her obligations to you and Pastor Brown. Then we'll see."

Harper made sure Mrs. Eaton cleaned up all the cunt and ass juice off Mr. Eaton's cock before the cuckolded husband left to get supper ready for the kids.

"I done told them about it already, Mary," he said, about the kids. "I explained about what a whore is and how you're one, and how you got to be put out to work for the pleasure of lots of men. Tell truth, I think they already knew what their mama was."

Mrs. Eaton  collapsed again, this time in shame without a doubt. Her sobbin' was gettin' on Harper's last nerve and he turned and handed me the keys to his Caddy.

"Car's out back, Lawton," he said. "Get her out the back and haul her holes over to your place and put her up in that spare bedroom at Ms. Jeffers' apartment. The good Pastor will be by for a quick ride about a half hour from now."

I stooped to pick up Mrs. Eaton's clothes so as she could get dressed, but Harper stopped me.

"She won't need them, Lawton," he said. "She's a whore."

"But what if somebody sees her comin' out the back door," I queried.

"Anyone sees her will say 'there's a whore' and maybe cop a feel or ask for a ride on her, Lawton," he explained. "She's no account, so nobody's gonna care."

I guess I could see his logic. Mrs. Eaton had pretty much proved to the world she was just a bundle of wet holes people could use at their leisure. And I sure intended to dump in her as much as possible. A respected minister had her body reserved for the rest of the evening, and her own husband just gave her away to be a prostitute. She'd admitted to numerous infidelities and gettin' knocked up by men other than her husband. Bein' seen in her natural state was nothin' new for her and seemed fittin'.

So I took her by the arm, got her up off the floor, and led her down to the back and out into the parking lot. Her tits bounced and jiggle. Her ass swayed back and forth. Fuck juice was dripping from her cunt, and her husband's sperm was just startin' to trickle out of her and down her legs. A few people were gettin' off from work and gettin' in their cars. Most looked startled at first, but they all laughed and pointed at Mrs. Eaton as I marched her to Harper's big boat of a car.

When I went to find the key, I realized I'd set it down on Harper's desk when I went to get Mrs. Eaton's clothes.

"You wait right here, Mrs. Eaton," I instructed, settin' her down on a little bench people used for maybe havin' their lunch. "I got to run back up and get the key."

She was too dazed and well fucked to realize she was all on full display there with her legs spread and her cunt lips hangin' open. I figured two, three minutes wouldn't matter. So I rushed back up as I seen the janitor moppin' the hall.

"Old Mister Harper's floor and desk need cleanin' up bad, Willy," I said as I flew by, takin' the stairs two at a time. "Whore done leaked all over the place."

I grabbed the keys as Harper was puttin' the cushions away and lockin' up his desk. He stopped me and we chatted a few minutes, me explainin' 'bout the keys.

"Okay, no harm done, Lawton," he said, "anyone says anything, just explain she's a whore bein' transported around so as she can be used proper."

I got back to the parkin' lot and a couple homeless -lookin' guys were sittin' each side of her, one with his hand on her tits and the other feelin' up between her legs. Mrs. Eaton was mumblin' somethin' about her bein' a whore now.

"This is what it's gonna be like now, I guess," she said, a tear slidin' down her cheek, but lots more of her juices were puddlin' on the bench seat where it trickled from her popular pussy, makin' it seem like those tears were the crocodile version.

"Now you boys best clear out," I said. "Mrs. Eaton has an appointment set up and we're already late gettin' to it."

"We done found her just sittin' here, mister," one guy, mid-50s barked. "Now you run off afore we run ya off. This here whore's ourn and we got plans fer usin' her."

"Ya, you best be hightailin' it, kid," the other bum said. "We takin' her down to the camp unner the bridge and after we do her a bunch, she be workin for us."

I'd had enough and grabbed each of them by the shoulder and hauled them up and marched them down the pavement, them flailin' their arms but never scorin' a hit in their half-drunkin' state. With Mrs. Eaton in tow, I got the Caddy open and took a blanket off the back seat and made her sit on that so as to not ruin the leather interior with all the juices leakin' out of her.

I got Mrs. Eaton to my place, leavin' her on the front lawn naked for a bit while I tried to find the right key. A few car horns beeped, and a man walkin' his dogs stopped and smiled an evil little smile at Mrs. Eaton. I still had 10 minutes before Pastor Brown was set to show up, so I took Mrs. Eaton into my place and got her in the shower and cleaned her up the best I could, payin' special attention to her pussy, and puttin' one of those enema bottles up her bum to clean the cum and other stuff out of her lest the minister wanted to try out all her holes.

I knew she was just a whore, but I felt a little compassion as I watched her there dryin' off, all dejected like, and knowin' she'd just lost her husband and kids and she'd be spendin' the rest of her useful years on her back with her legs spread, or on her hands and knees takin' it up either one of her holes by men thought nothin' more about her than they would a piece of meat.

"Mrs. Eaton, Pastor Brown's comin' along in a few minutes, so I'll be takin' you up to Ms. Jeffers' place where she got a spare room," I said. "You'll be livin' there 'til Mr. Eaton decides on keepin' you or just givin' you up to be a whore."

She nodded, all wrapped up in a towel. I took the edge of the towel and pulled it off her.

"You don't need nothin' coverin' you up, Mrs. Eaton," I said. "Lessin' we take you out some place, I don't expect you'll be gettin' dressed any time soon. Now there's plenty of food up in Ms. Jeffers place, and I'll go up with you and get you all ready for Pastor Brown who'll be workin' with you for the next few hours."

She nodded, her compliance already obvious. I absentmindedly played with her tits, tweakin' her nipples, and feelin' her loose cunt as new juices were already gittin' her ready for the minister's big cock.

"I heard tell Pastor Brown has a big pecker," I said, slidin' a couple fingers inside her and thumbin' her clit. "You'll be fuckin' him whenever he says, and then the other Black boys as signs up at the bank. I'll bring you the schedule every time. Them Black boys already like ridin' you for free, so this mightin' make them ones already doin' you very happy."

I took her along to the stairs headin' up the Ms. Jeffers. She was completely naked now, her stockings, garter, and heels in my apartment. I got her to step up ahead of me, offerin' a breath-takin' view of her two cock holes, one drippin' like a faucet and the other all red and loose. At the top I couldn't help but feel her up good as we waited for Ms. Jeffers to open the door, which she did wearin' just a man's shirt, opened all the way, showin' her stunning assets as they would look to the half dozen or more white guys gonna take turns with her that evenin'.

"You must be Mrs. Eaton," Ms. Jeffers said real sweet like. "Lawton done said you'd be movin' in to do whore work like me. Said you like big Black cocks and you might be my friend, seein' as we're both whores and livin' here."

Mrs. Eaton smiled sort of fake like, but I think she was just overwhelmed with what was happenin' to her. She shook Ms. Jeffers' offered hand, and I pushed her through the doorway to the kitchen table where I made her sit.

"Mrs. Eaton is a real whore, Ms. Jeffers," I said. Ms. Jeffers sat as well, and I saw two pink, wet, spread cunts on two stunning bodies that existed for the sole purpose of fuckin'. I might have been tempted to start in on them 'cept a knock on the door signaled Pastor Brown's arrival.

The two women were sizing up the other's body, and I suddenly had a suspicion they'd end up doin' each other afore the week was out.

"Well, well, you must be Lawton," the preacher enthused. "Wendell's been tellin' me great things about you. Good to see new blood in town. And Wendell's been a Godsend to the church these last few weeks, gettin' these whores puttin' out for the Lord."

I said I was flattered, and motioned to Mrs. Eaton as she sat there.

"This here's Mary Eaton, Pastor Brown," I said, takin' Mrs. Eaton by the arm and raisin' her up so as the minister could inspect her more fully. "She's been whorin' around since she married Bob Eaton, and gettin' all knocked up by men don't have no business dumpin seed into her. But she says she can't stop herself."

Pastor Brown smiled and nodded.

"Lawton, the Lord sure does work in mysterious ways, deliverin' us a second whore to get all used and make money for the church," he said, as if they were havin' a pantry sale sellin' cakes, cookies, and biscuits instead of their wet and willing holes. "I expect I'll let you know about Mrs. Eaton shortly after I inspect her good an thorough."

"I'll take her down to the bedroom where you can have some privacy for your inspection of her holes," I said. "Remember Mr. Harper and I both done fucked her for more than an hour already, shootin' up her cunt. Then her husband give her what he had, dumpin' in her ass. I got her all cleaned up and cleaned out, so as you can suck on her if you want, or just stick it up in her."

"Very considerate, Lawton," he said. "Wendell done told me about her, and I expect havin' emptied into her yourself, you know she's nothin' more than a whore and as such has no soul in her body. She's an automaton, Lawton. And while she can be used mightily in God's work of satisfyin' men, neither Heaven nor Hell have a place for Mrs. Eaton. She's an object for use and nothing more. Her protestations are as of nothin' nor should you feel guilt nor compassion for makin' use of her holes to satisfy your own urges."

Then he turned to Ms. Jeffers. "I expect I'll be back to visit you early next week, Ms. Jeffers. Our Black boys is ravin' about you and I never done got to stick it in your white pussy. So that's on my agenda just before I write my Sunday sermon. You may even inspire me."

Ms. Jeffers blushed like she been handed some big compliment 'stead of bein' told a Black minister would be putin' his baby-making spunk up in her pussy whether she wanted it or not. It seemed his comments about whores havin' no souls didn't register, because it sure seemed he was includin' Ms. Jeffers in the same category as Mrs. Eaton.

An hour or so later Ms. Jeffers would be takin' cock in all her holes. Mrs. Eaton would be takin' her third load from the preacher. And Chief Wallace would arrive about 10 o'clock to address a noise complaint comin' from Mrs. Eaton's room.

I'd never met Chief Wallace before. I'd stayed up to keep an eye on Ms. Jeffers who'd got it pretty rough from the first few guys and was cleanin' up in the bathroom before her next cock arrived.