The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got a feelin' you might wanna try out Ms. Jeffers some your own self," I said to Mrs. Tanner. "Iffin' you help out with this here photo shoot, you can play with her however you want for the rest of the afternoon. She's got pussy juice tastes like honey and champaign all mixed up together."

Mrs. Tanner was speechless, but nodded her head with enthusiasm. She swallowed a few times, cleared her throat.

"I never been with a woman before, Lawton," she confided. "Always wondered about it and kind of think about tastin' a woman down there, you know. That there Ms. Jeffers is like a dream come to life. She got the nectar, Lawton. I can see it glistenin' down there 'tween them lips."

I didn't really care if Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Tanner fucked each other. It would be fun to watch. But I did want to see Mrs. Tanner's considerable assets, and maybe dip into her holes while she was all aroused by Ms. Jeffers' considerable charms.

While Mrs. Tanner went in to help Ms. Jeffers, I found Mrs. Eaton still downstairs in my apartment, still naked, and still stunningly beautiful. She was on my sofa, stretched out, legs spread, and her pussy puffed and glistening. The effects of the previous day and night were still obvious.

"The more I fuck, the more I want to fuck, Lawton," she said. "I don't know what's wrong with me and Doc Egerton ain't helpin'. I can't stop myself anymore. My pussy tingles all the time like it's always ready."

Her hand had strayed to her swollen clit, and she moaned and gasped as she rubbed it and flicked it.

"Mrs. Eaton, I know you got a mighty bad itch, and truth be told, Doc is doin' his best to see you're all healthy and useful in your woman parts," I said. "Ain't one man gonna be able to satisfy you anymore, so Mr. Harper has you servicin' those Black boys Wednesday nights. Now he's addin' on most other nights for anyone needs to use you. And Mr. Harper's bank is helpin' sponsor the church picnic and carnival comin' up in a couple weeks, and you're gonna be one of the carnival rides. People's gonna pay for your holes and get five minutes to come in the one they paid for."

Mrs. Eaton looked bewildered, then concerned, and finally worried.

"That there carnival goes on for a whole week almost," she said. "Them men gonna fuck me every day every five minutes, Lawton? Ain't no woman can do that. She'd be sore and stretched and worn out in no time."

I explained it all out to her, and how Ms. Jeffers was gonna be right beside her on another table takin' just as much cock. I told her five minutes was what guys was payin' for. There might be lineups but they might be times no one showed up for half an hour.

"We're doin' a trial run on Ms. Jeffers tomorrow, fuckin' her to see how many cocks she can make cum in half an hour," I told her. "I expect Mr. Harper will want to experiment on you as well, so you best be nice and fresh around 1 p.m. Right now we're gonna do a photo shoot for advertisin' purposes for the carnival. We're tryin' to get guys from as far away as Haler City to come over and fuck you and Ms. Jeffers."

Right then there was a knock on the outside door. Fred Wilson, I suspected. And it was. I went and let him in and brought him in to my apartment, Mrs. Eaton tryin' to cover up her loose pussy, but I waved her not to.

"That there cunt is pretty much public property," I told her. "No reason to cover it up. Everyone got a right to see it now, lest they want to try it."

Mr. Wilson just gaped at Mrs. Eaton, and I saw a boner risin' rapidly as he took in the large, firm tits, nipples, and her perpetually swollen, wet, and gaping pussy.

"I, um, I'm pleased to meet you, mam," he said. "Mr. Harper wants me to get pictures for the paper. Ms. Jeffers was all I heard."

I explained that Mrs. Eaton, who was now playin' with her cunt again all spread open for Mr. Wilson to see, would be included and we'd do the photos up in Ms. Jeffers' apartment. I asked him about gettin' paid and he said Ms. Jeffers was supposed to be his payment.

"How about Mrs. Eaton instead," I asked Mr. Wilson. "After you get the pictures, you can have her for the rest of the afternoon. All three holes. That fair?"

He eagerly agreed, ogling Mrs. Eaton and feelin' her up when she stood to go up the stairs.

"She already got one wet cunt," Fred mused. "I heard half the guys in town have cum in that there hole, and the other half is just waitin' their turn."

I think that was the third time I'd heard that. Mrs. Eaton blushed bright red, but she didn't stop Mr. Wilson from playin' with her as she went up the steps ahead of us. I was thinkin' of her sayin' the more she fucked the more she wanted to fuck, and knowin' she was gonna get that wish in spades. Mr. Wilson was one of many in a very long lineup that stretched over years.

Mrs. Tanner was beside herself when Mrs. Eaton came through the door. The two mothers were acquainted, if not friends, and to see Mrs. Eaton naked and being fondled and played with had Mrs. Tanner so worked up she was breathin' all funny and her hands unconsciously playin' with her own tits through her clothes.

"Why Mary, what are you doin' all naked and takin' all manner of cock, as young Lawton done told me," Mrs. Tanner said. "I always knew you were out doin' half the town, but now you done gone over to be a real life whore sellin' your pussy?"

Mrs. Eaton hung her head in shame, and even tried to cover her pussy and tits, but Mr. Wilson brushed her hands away and slipped two fingers up in her while Mrs. Tanner gave a little gasp at the boldness and Mrs. Eaton gave a bigger one at the intrusion, followed by moans as Mr. Wilson slipped another finger in and commenced to finger fuck her as he marched her into Ms. Jeffers bedroom.

For the next hour Mr. Wilson made the two whores pose in the scant clothing, taking numerous photos and windin' the film out and puttin' new in every five minutes or so. He only needed a couple shots for the paper, not showing any pussy or nipples. I counted six rolls of 36 and almost all were bare pussy and tits shots. I later asked him for duplicates as did Harper and a few others.

But it wasn't just the posin' that was so stimulatin', Mr. Wilson copped many feels of cunts and tits as he positioned them, and made them hold each other, kiss, feel each other. Towards the end they were wet and horny and would have fucked and sucked each other without hesitation. But Mr. Wilson wanted his payment, and I took him and Mrs. Eaton down to the other bedroom. It was gettin' late in the afternoon, but I told him two hours. A few minutes later the moans and screams started and continued until half past five when he came a final time and left with a big smile on his face and smellin' of pussy.

But while Mrs. Eaton was spread out with her cunt wide open and takin' Mr. Wilson's cock, Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Tanner were suckin' on each other like there was no tomorrow. They'd felt each other up while Mrs. Tanner helped Ms. Jeffers in and out of the tiny outfits and they were both positively vibrating with need. Both women were engaging in lesbian sex for the first time and both appeared to be born for it. Ms. Jeffers seemed to be orgasmin' continuously and Mrs. Tanner was down between her legs slurpin' and suckin' cunt juice as it flowed in a seemingly endless river from Ms. Jeffers' swollen hole.

And Mrs. Tanner was a piece of work. She was all tits and ass seen side-on as she was down on all fours, udders hangin' and swayin', and her head locked between Ms. Jeffers' legs with her bum way up in the air. I walked around behind her and saw the most perfect swollen, glistening, trimmed pussy you can imagine, like a big clam between her closed legs. I couldn't help myself and slid two fingers deep into her, gathering up her juices as she gasped at the intrusion but she only pushed back against my hand as she sucked on Ms. Jeffers.

"Umm, ohhh, ohhh," she moaned into Ms. Jeffers' wet hole. "Arrggghhhhh, god, ummmmm."

Ms. Jeffers was moaning and gasping and urgin' Mrs. Tanner on. "Lick it good! Ohhhh my God. Oh God. I ain't never been ate that good Mrs. Tanner. I'm soooo close. Ohhh please, harder, harder. That's it right on my clitty."

All I could smell was pussy as I slid my fingers in and out of Mrs. Tanner, findin' that most sensitive spot that got her to the edge in just a few minutes. Her clit was on view and swollen, so I tweaked it with my thumb every time I pumped my fingers into her, soon sending her into spasms as she orgasmed, clenching tight to my drenched fingers. As she came, I forced my fingers in as far as they would go and held them 'til she came down the other side of her climax.

When she settled down some, I pulled my fingers out, lifting them to my mouth and sucking off the thick, viscous juices that a second before had been inside Mrs. Tanner's body. It was unlike anything I'd ever tasted. It was sweet like honey but had a tang that made it pop with flavour and produced an aftertaste that stayed with me for hours. I couldn't get enough and I plundered her cunt three or four more times while Mrs. Tanner drew Ms. Jeffers right to the edge, now fingering her loose pussy as she sucked her clit, holding on tight as the young woman screamed and started buckin' her hips in Mrs. Tanner's juice-covered face.

I took one last triple-finger load of juice from Mrs. Tanner's open hole and cupping my fingers to hold extra, slid my fingers into Ms. Jeffers' open mouth where she automatically closed it and sucked Mrs. Tanner's body fluids from my fingers.

Ms. Jeffers' eyes popped open as the taste registered and she realized what it was, pulling my hand back to her mouth to try to find more. I scooped extra juice from Mrs. Tanner's gash and fed it to Ms. Jeffers as she slid over the edge and screamed in orgasm, flooding Mrs. Tanner's mouth with her own plentiful cunt juices. I heard Mrs. Tanner gulp repeatedly as Ms. Jeffers rose to her peak, gripping her lover's head between her thighs for what seemed two or three minutes as Mrs. Tanner continued to swallow.

A few minutes later they were laying facing each other and kissing and sucking lips, necks, and nipples while fingers probed and rubbed slick cunts, clits rolling between fingers and rosebuds opening and closing as they were probed repeatedly. Then, inevitably, they ended up in a 69 position where they stayed, moaning, gasping, screaming, and  orgasming for at least the next hour.

I checked on Mrs. Eaton. The noise from her room was loud and constant as bodies smacked against each other, Mr. Wilson's cock causing squishing and squelching noises in her eager cunt as her juices leaked out around his considerable girth and drenched the sheets yet again. Mr. Wilson had his cock inside her when I looked in, just standing there with his face scrunched up and his hips pushed forward as he impaled Mrs. Eaton's cunt as deep as possible, his cock head tight up to her cervix as he launched a third giant load up into her, his swimmers no doubt forced right through into her uterus where they could swim up in search of eggs to fertilize.

I guess when the first spurt hit, Mrs. Eaton must have felt it, because she launched into her own orgasm that lasted probably a couple minutes past the last jet of cum from Mr. Wilson. When he finally pulled out, that gush of juices out of Mrs. Eaton's body covered the sheets, ran down her ass, and coated her inner thighs.

She just lay there as Mr. Wilson crawled up and had her suck off his cock to clean it up from her juices. Then he got dressed and he told me he'd put a rush on the photos and have them ready for me on Monday morning. We discussed it for a bit as Mrs. Eaton lay sprawled and all open, us both watchin' her fucked body with interest.

"You leave that mark on her neck," I asked.

"Sure did, Lawton," he said. "More you suck on her neck the wilder she gets. Put your tongue in her ear and she starts leakin' like a tap. Whores like Mrs. Eaton got all these little spots that get them off. Like tweakin' her nipples or bitin' on them puts her right over the edge."

I'd noticed the neck and ear sensitivities, and everybody knows about nipples. I figured I'd start writin' down what got Mrs. Eaton worked up and maybe post  that list on her door.

"I best be gettin' back to the funeral parlor," he said. "But this here's been the best afternoon I've spent in years. Mary Eaton sure lives up to her reputation and I sure hope you invite me back for more."

"You'll be hearin' from us for sure, Mr. Wilson," I said. "Mister Harper wants to get one of them new VCR cameras to take movies of Ms. Jeffers fuckin' Black cock. I talked to the guy down at the video rental place and he'll rent them out to them that's got the machine hooked up to their TVs and we're gonna split the profit. I expect you might be just the person to make good pornography movies."

Mr. Wilson's eyes lit up, and I noticed his rather large pecker was risin' again under his pants.

"I heard Ms. Jeffers was hot for Black cock," he said, "just like Mary Eaton. I don't got a camera, but I sure as hell can get one over in Haler City iffin' Mr. Harper goes good for it. I done used one over at the lodge a few times doin' barbecues and weddings, so I got the hang of it."

I told him I'd talk to Mr. Harper and that Mr. Stephensen, the old janitor over at Hollow High was gonna do a bunch of afternoon sessions with Ms. Jeffers, showin' how a little tiny white girl's body -- ass, cunt, mouth -- could take a giant Black cock nine inches long and serve as a cump dump. Then we'd tack on some advertisin' of how Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Eaton were available as Black cock whores.

"Mr. Harper has a long-term plan for Ms. Jeffers," I said. "He just ain't told me what it is. She's fuckin' seven days a week now and I can't see her doin' much more."

Mr. Wilson just smiled knowingly.

"Ms. Jeffers ain't the first whore Mr. Harper run," he confided. "Little April Jones back years ago started out as a whore for Mr. Harper the day she turned 18. Didn't end too well for her. She went from virgin to worn-out tramp in a couple of years. So loose after them Black boys you could drive a truck up inside her pussy."

I asked whatever happened to her, but Mr. Wilson just shook his head.

"Ain't for me to tell that story," he said. "Best be askin' Mr. Harper what he done with her once her body done got worn out and her pussy weren't worth nothin'."

I said I would, and Mr. Wilson left with his camera gear and I checked on Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Tanner who was rubbin' their pussies against each other as their juices squelched where the cunts slid one against the other, causin' moanin' from both women. But I sensed they was worn down and this was just more relaxin' than fuckin'.

"How'd you make out, Mrs. Tanner," I asked. "Her body all that you was expectin'? Bein' a whore, she gets people all worked up and they can't help themselves but to fuck her and eat out her baby hole."

"I need more of her, Lawton," she said, still breathin' funny and grindin' her sloppy cunt against Ms. Jeffers' hole. "I'm gonna talk to John and see if we can't rent her out nights with John doin' her and me cleanin' her up. I ain't never tasted anythin' like her pussy, Lawton."

Ms. Jeffers was in a daze, seemingly unaware we were talkin' about her and negotiatin' the future use of her body.

"I can talk to Mr. Harper," I said. "He did mention rentin' her out to groups and such. Might cost less if you involved more people. And just so you know, she takes it in all holes, so Mr. Tanner should have plenty of fun. And maybe your boy Matt would want a go at her as well."

But I had immediate plans and explained to Mrs. Tanner I wanted Ms. Jeffers to go down to Mrs. Eaton's room and clean out her pussy and tend to her for a bit before Ms. Jeffers' Black cocks showed up.

"You can watch too, Mrs. Tanner," I said, takin' her by the hand and pullin' her up off the bed, feelin' up her body  and playin' with all her private parts while I steered her down the hallway to Mrs. Eaton. "I know you and her are friends, but now she's just somethin' to play with. Iffin' you want to join in, you sure could have a good time suckin' on her and feelin' her tits. She loves to have her neck sucked on."

I went back for Ms. Jeffers and half carried her to the other bedroom and laid her down so her face was between Mrs. Eaton's spread thighs and her still swollen, soaked, and wide open pussy. Ms. Jeffers went at the older woman's well-fucked hole like it was her last meal, causin' Mrs. Eaton to gasp as she came out of a light sleep.

Mrs. Tanner soon joined in, and Mary Eaton was just about consumed by the two women as they went at her. Mrs. Tanner soon got her turn between Mrs. Eaton's legs as the whore came down off an orgasm. That put Mrs. Tanner's ass in the air and her pulsating, sloppy pussy at just the right height for me to plough my eight inches into her and pound her as if she too was a whore. She screamed and moaned, and when I launched my seed way up inside her, she came just like a whore, clampin' down on my cock and then milkin' it for every drop.

"Damn you, Lawton," she said as the body-shaking orgasm subsided. "Ain't nobody but John ever dumped a load in me. But Jesus that was good. Now I really got to get Ms. Jeffers rented out for him to even things up."

Mrs. Eaton came a few more times as they played with her, and Mrs. Tanner sat on her face and made her drink all my cum as it leaked out of her body, fillin' the whore's mouth so she had to swallow two or three times.

They all had a few more orgasms, but soon I had to get the two whores in the shower, this time together, where they cleaned themselves up. Ms. Jeffers had at least five cocks to tend to, and I had some plans for Mrs. Eaton for a Friday evenin' of fun.

"Lawton," said Mrs. Tanner. "I want both them whores regular like. Mrs. Eaton's body always been sometin' temptin' when she'd come over and we'd bake cookies for the church pantry sale. Now to see her an immoral, disgraceful whore, well I can'd stop thinkin' about how much fun it's gonna be to shame and humiliate her. Money ain't no problem and John does what I say. I'll call you Monday mornin'."

She pulled on her short skirt and blouse, but left off puttin' on her bra and panties. Then we both realized her car was back at the store, so I drove her over. She was all dissheveled and looked like she's just been fucked. I gave her my phone number and she got in her little car and headed home to John to explain things to him.

I got back to Ms. Jeffers in time to get her and Mrs. Eaton some coffee and sandwiches. Mrs. Jeffers' Black boys would keep her occupied 'til midnight, so I took Mrs. Eaton down to my place and with some borrowed makeup from Mrs. Tanner, got her to put it on heavy and whorelike, 'cause she was goin' out for the evenin' in just the mini-skirt and tank top from the photo shoot. The skirt was so short if she bent even slightly her pussy was visible, and the top was tight and her nipples poked through and lots of side boob was visible.

And she was leakin' pussy juice already.

And then we realized she had no shoes. I found Mrs. Tanner's phone number in the book and called her and met her at the women's clothing store where we picked out some four-inch heels.

"Take her over to The Hoe Down across town," Mrs. Tanner suggested. "That's where a couple whores hang out. They do blowjobs in the alley or men fuck them in their cars. Mary will fit right in."

Mrs. Eaton was right there standin' on the sidewalk in her new heels while we talked about her like she wasn't there.

"You want her fuckin' or just advertisin' her for Mr. Harper," she asked.

I told her mostly just showin' off her body, maybe let people get a good feel. Then tellin' how they can pay up at the bank and get put on the schedule for fuckin' her sometime in the next few days.