The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ms. Jeffers is waitin' for you," I said. "You turn her on like crazy and she wants to just play with your body some before she goes to sleep."

I pulled her up off the bed and helped her naked and drippin' up the stairs and into Ms. Jeffers' room where the younger woman was fast asleep under a blanket. I gestured Mrs. Eaton to get under the covers with her and snuggle up to her.

"She likes to be held," I whispered. "Just hold her and that'll be good enough. She was wantin' you to be her friend."

The next mornin' I went up and checked on them to find Mrs. Eaton had made breakfast for the two, and they were at the kitchen table drinkin' coffee. They had a bit of a glow about them, and it seemed obvious they'd had some kind of fuck session earlier.

I was just there to remind them how Ms. Jeffers was gonna be put through a trial run for bein' a carnival ride, and how Pastor Brown was able to round up enough Black bodies for a test run fuckin' Mrs. Eaton in the other bedroom.

And I told them about Elvin Johnson's boy maybe bein' undecided on whether he liked boys or girls and told Mrs. Eaton she'd be fuckin' the 18-year-old instead of Ms. Jeffers.

"I arranged Mr. Johnson's boy will arrive early, about noon, and fuck you for an hour or so with his father supervisin' so as to get him started," I explained.

"You're gonna be fuckin' a lot of boys that age startin' on Sunday, Mrs. Eaton, and I have a feelin' a young man would feel real good about fuckin' someone the same age as their mother," I said by way of explanation. "And Mr. Harper wants you doin' these boys as part of your nightly sessions. You'll be doin' Black cocks most nights, but boys just legal age the rest of the time."

Mrs. Eaton sat there shocked, still naked, but you could tell the idea wasn't somethin' she was gonna turn down, 'cause her hand went straight to her pussy and started rubbin'.

"You mean whole nights gettin' fucked by cock from all them boys we met out front of the women's clothin' store, Lawton," she asked. "They gonna do me all night?"

I nodded, and told her I expected each could get up four loads in an hour, and she'd be doin' at least five an evenin'. "I figure they're just gonna fill you right up with their baby seed," I said. "Them boys will have some potent spunk, so you best be careful you're takin' them birth control pills, especially since your own boys is gonna be shootin' in you reguar like I got cleared by Mr. Harper. Young Bobby's comin' over after lunch Sunday. Mr. Harper's gonna be here to supervise and make sure you do as you're told."

"But that there's incest, Lawton," she said. "It ain't right a son fuckin' the woman what give birth to him."

Even as she protested, her pussy was wet, her fingers were rubbin' it, and her aroma was again fillin' the air.

"In normal circumstances, you might be right, Mrs. Eaton," I said. "But these ain't normal circumstances. You're a whore now, not a mother. Them boys of yours is just seein' a whore with a great body they'd like to fuck. They don't see their 'mom' no more. And once they get their cocks in you, you're gonna fuck like a whore 'cause that's what your body does. It fucks."

I'd telephoned Mr. Harper that mornin' at home to fill him in on Mrs. Tanner, the blowjobs in the alley, and the fact Mrs. Eaton's son was goin' to be her biggest customer.

"Lawton," he said, "now I know why I hired you. You're a take charge kind of guy, and that's just what I need. I love it! Mary Eaton's own son plantin' his own potent seed up inside her fertile cunt! I couldn't have wrote the script any better."

There was glee in his voice as he talked about doin' videos of mother and son and how when Benny turned 18 the brothers could both go at their mother at the same time. And that reminded me of Fred Wilson and the need for video equipment.

"Send him over, Lawton," he said. "I think we're on to somethin' with this here pornography video idea. Instead of just rentin' them out here in Johnsons Hollow, we can sell them over in Haler City too. I done talked to a guy over there who's already got some of that x-rated stuff from out in California. Has a special room in back with a black curtain across instead of a door."

I told him the photo shoot went good and Mr. Wilson took six rolls of pictures and Mrs. Tanner wantin' to rent out Ms. Jeffers, and maybe Mrs. Eaton too, and how her husband John was in on it.

"They want to have her for the night, regular like, so they can both go at her and they was hopin' maybe they could work out somethin'," I said. "And Mrs. Eaton's boy Bob Junior is comin' over tomorrow to start doin' her on Sundays. I told him since he'll be fuckin' his own mother, he can do her for free. Same goes for Benny Eaton who has a birthday in a week or two."

"I want them boys doin' their own Mom on film, Lawton," he said. "As many sessions as Fred Wilson can do. We want close-ups of the boys' seed drippin' out of their mother ripe cunt, and lots of her suckin' on their cocks. This is pure gold, Lawton. Pure gold! Boys suckin' their own mother's tits!"

We talked about that and filmin' Mr. Stephensen doin' Ms. Jeffers, and then Mr. Harper said them high school boys turned 18 all doin' Mrs. Eaton at once would be a hot item as well and to set that up.

"You want to be on hand Sunday when young Bob Eaton fucks his mother the first time," I asked. "She done said it's wrong for a boy to fuck his own mom and she was resistin', so I expect it will be really somthin' to watch as he starts on her and her body starts wantin' it even though her mind says no. And he'll be losin' his virginity to his own mother in the very hole he was born out of."

Mr. Harper said he wouldn't miss it for the world.

"She sure is about the biggest whore I ever heard of, doin' her own son," Mr. Harper allowed. "She does that, she'll do anything. You gotta shake your head sometimes, Lawton, what some women will do."

And about the blowjobs in the alley, Mr. Harper said it was good to get her out doin' such so people know she's sellin' her pussy and they can sign up and pay in their money at the bank.

"A few freebees is always good for business, like we give away toasters here at the bank. I'll get some business cards made up for handin' out, Lawton," he said. "I'll spread the word down at the lodge and the chamber of commerce. Hell, son, maybe we can give a per centage of our hard-earned money  to some other charities. We'll hike up the price for her pussy a bit first, though."

We talked a bit more, him sayin' keepin' her naked all the time trains her good for the purposes of bein' a whore, and that exposin' her cunt and tits in public helps her lose any remainin' inhibitions.

"Tell you what, Lawton," he said. "I'll give you next week off with pay iffin' you run both girls around showin' them off and takin' them over to Haler City. They got these book stores where they got these little rooms with holes cut in the walls and you stick your cock in and whores on the other side suck you off. Get them each set up in one of them and let them go for an afternoon or three suckin' cock for trainin' purposes."

He gave me names and phone numbers and addresses out of the Yellowpages and I put that on my Monday to-do list since I'd be goin' to Haler City to the newpaper anyway.

Before I rung off, I told him about Ms. Jeffers questionin' her future and bein' tired and that I'd told her I'd get her on Doc Egerton's 'vitamins' so as she might feel better.

"That's a good plan, Lawton," he said. "I'd been half a mind to do it all along. I'll call Doc and set it up. Ms. Jeffers' value is at its peak right now, and I've got to milk her for as much as possible. Them estrogen treatsments worked wonders on Mary Eaton. And Doc has a couple more women he's been workin' on over the years just about ready to transform over to bein' whores."

Before he hung up, he told me about gettin' the spare room at Ms. Jeffers' place opened up and fixed up.

"Looks like it's just a closet door past the room where people will be fuckin' Mary Eaton," he said. "We'll get a bed and a dresser and maybe we'll get that third whore in there before the month's out. I'll get Doc to fill you in. Oh, and Pastor Brown got six guys comin' over to test ride Mary Eaton same time we test out Ms. Jeffers. We ain't got the parkin' space so they're bringin' over the little church bus filled with Black boys. Tell Mary. See you shortly, Lawton."

Later, upstairs talkin' to Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Eaton, it was eleven thirty and Mr. Johnson and his boy would be showin' up soon, so I took Mrs. Eaton down to her room where we made up her bed. Her pussy was wet and loose and swelled up with her thinkin' about the Johnson boy be doin' her in a few minutes, but I laid her down on the bed and played with her pussy and tits, suckin' on her neck and gettin' her close to the edge so when the Johnson boy showed up, she'd be all over him.

When the Johnsons knocked on the door, Mrs. Eaton was pantin' and moanin' and was all lubed up and ready.

"You best get three loads out of the Johnson boy, Mrs. Eaton," I said as I was leavin' the room. "Iffin' you don't we'll be goin' back over to the other side of town come sundown."

I didn't want to be a dick, but I was just doin' what Mr. Harper wanted.

About then in the story tellin' at Owens, Andi started wipin' down the tables and puttin' the chairs up on them so as the janitor could sweep and mop the floor. The young guys listenin' to me tell about Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Eaton were gettin' worried they wouldn't hear the end of the story, so I promised I'd stay one more day and meet them back at Owens the next evenin'.

Jack and I helped Andi clean up, and then Jack let himself out and Andi turned the sign and clicked the lock.

"We done lost 15 years, Lawton," she said, tears brimin' in her eyes. "We was in love and you up and left over a whore. I'm goin' on 37, Lawton. You stayin' this time or ya just gonna take off agin tryin' to save everybody but your own self?"

"You know why I left," I allowed, not sure if I should get closer to her or back off. "And I done asked you to come with me but you never showed up and I figured that was your choice. I did write you and did call but your phone was shut off and I never got no letter back explainin'."

We was both guiet for a spell, her gettin' us both beers and settin' them on the bar. She climbed up on a stool and I figured that was an inviation to get up beside her.

"I couldn't leave, Lawton," she said quiet. "I was lookin' after my Mama, and you knew it. She didn't have no one else and you're the one made a choice, helpin' Mrs. Eaton or stayin' with your best girl who loved you and was gonna marry you."

"I know it," I said. "I didn't hear from you and Chief Wallace said I weren't welcome back in Johnsons Hollow. I didn't want to be up on no kidnappin' charges no matter how bogus. Jack said he talked to you but you told him where to go. I give up. Until now."

"Until now," she asked. "What's that mean, Lawton. You figure you can come back after all these years and just pick up where we left off? That ain't how it works."

"I ain't never found no one else," I said. "A few flings here and there. Weren't no one like you Andi. And I guess I held out hope. Just never got up the courage to come back."

She was brimmin' tears, and I was close behind. I'd almost drove off the highway and into Johnsons Hollow any number of times. But just couldn't get the wheel to turn. And those letters I'd sent, they had my address on them. She never wrote back, neither.

"i guess we was both wrong," she said, a tear rollin' down her face. "I couldn't leave and you couldn't stay."

I put my hand over hers there on the bar where she was holdin' on to it. Pulled it up to my lips and give her a kiss right where there should of been a weddin' ring.

"Maybe I can come back now," I whispered. "Seein' you these last few days made me figure what a fool I'd been and all that time gone and none of us gettin' no younger. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it was you behind that there bar."

We talked and talked and soon it felt like back in the day and us talkin' foolishness about this and that. We went up to her place and I fell asleep on the sofa and she was soon breathin' soft and regular in her bedroom. I hadn't felt that good in 15 years.

END CHAPTER