The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe some blowjobs, though," I said. "A few freebees would go a long ways. I gotta get her back to my place before midnight so as I can get her cleaned up and make sure Ms. Jeffers is okay. Fuckin' is just too messy when it comes to Mrs. Eaton. She leaks out juices all over everything."

It was still light out and people were walkin' by, sizin' up Mrs. Eaton. Some lauging and pointin'. Some scowlin'. A crowd of what looked like high school seniors whistlin' and propositionin' her stopped close up.

"You need somethin' I got, Mrs. Eaton," one guy asked, clutchin' his hard cock through his pants. "You ain't wearin' nothin' unner that there skirt, are ya? I can see yer bare pussy all drippin'. Bobby ever stick it up in ya Mrs. Eaton? I heard you been fucked by half the cocks in town and the other half's just waitin their turn."

I opened the car door and pushed her in, her all blushin' and embarrassed them hootin' and hollerin' about her bein' a whore.

I took the kid aside and asked him his age, and he was just 18. I explained how he and his friends could have Mrs. Eaton's holes iffin' they paid up at the bank. I told them the price and they figured they'd sign up.

Mrs. Tanner told me they were all friends with Mrs. Eaton's son Bobby and her son Matt.

"Seems like Mary's in for some real nice young cock. Lawton," she smiled. "And my John's gonna call Mr. Harper Monday and make arragements to rent Ms. Jeffers out. Mary sometimes too. I told him everything includin' you dumpin' a load in me."

Then Mrs. Tanner got a strange look on her face.

"I just thought of somethin', Lawton," she said. "Mrs. Eaton ain't had her birth control pills the last two days. We best call Bob and you can drop by his place and pick them up. I hope it ain't too late, her bein' a whore and all the cock she's takein' bareback."

Mrs. Eaton overheard and started gaspin' and tryin' to get her breath.

"Oh my god! Oh my GOD!," she finally wept. "I done forgot gettin' all fucked and made into a whore. We gotta get them pills."

Mrs. Tanner called Bob Eaton and we drove over three or four blocks and I took Mrs. Eaton inside and Bob met us with the pills. Bob Junior was there gapin' at his mother bein' half naked and exposed. Her whore makeup with that ruby red lipstick a cocksucker's invitation and none of it was lost on her son.

"Dad done told us everythin', Mom," he said. "How you're a whore and you always have been."

Mrs. Eaton was 10 shades of red, tryin' to cover up, but when she tried to cover her tits that caused her skirt to ride up, and we all got a good look at her pussy as it dripped on the tile floor. Her son walked up close, gettin' a good look at her.

"How much you charge, Mom," he asked. "Dad said you been doin' them Black boys most days. Now you're a prostitute."

Bob Eaton chimed in, tellin' his son the price for his mother's pussy.

"Iffin you want to start fuckin' your mom, you best do them chores like I done told you," Mr. Eaton said. "I can advance you some cash a couple times, but that's it. You start that job over at Orville Tanner's you'll have lots of money for her pussy. Ask Orville 'bout you're mama's pussy, Bobby. He done fucked it plenty."

"Is she a good fuck, Dad," young Bob asked. "I heard half the town's fucked Mom and the other half's just waitin' their turn."

"You start fuckin' her, you'll find out," Mr. Eaton said. "She sure done practised a lot. You just ask Orville like I said."

Mrs. Eaton stood there stunned, her mouth workin' but nothin' comin' out. In one brief trip across town she'd attracted all Bob Junior's friends as potential customers, and her own son. I held her up in case she fell and helped her back to the car.

Mr. Eaton had a glass of water and brung it out as I got Mrs. Eaton to swallow one of her pills.

"She knocks up real easy, Lawton," he said. "So maybe not fuck her tonight. Or not in her baby tunnel."

I thanked him and said I'd hold off on knockin' her up.

"She's good for blowjobs, though," Mr. Eaton said right in front of her and her son. "You takin' her out tonight, all dressed up like that?"

I explained The Hoe Down and he cracked up.

"That's perfect, Lawton," he laughed. "Funny thing is, that's where I met her almost 20 years ago. She was drinkin' alone at the bar and I thought she was a hooker. I tried to pay after I fucked her that night and that's when I found out she wasn't there to pick up guys, she was supposed to meet a friend."

Young Bob was all ears, the growin' bulge in his pants proof that he was more than his father's average endowment. I took the two men aside and told young Bob that Mr. Harper wouldn't charge him to fuck his own mother.

"You want, you can come over in the afternoons as often as you like and I'll have her ready for you," I told Mrs. Eaton's son. "Your mom's a whore, so it don't matter who fucks her. Most of your friends is already talkin' about fuckin' her too. Maybe a bunch of them doin' her at once where everybody joins in dumpin' in her."

He nodded, all eager, the bulge in his pants pressin' out tight, maybe eight inches long, I figured. Mr. Eaton said his wife was no account and Bob Junior should just think of her as a warm, wet body to fuck.

"Lawton's right, Bobby," he said, right out there on the sidewalk, his mother in the car, tits and nipples on display through the thin tank top material. "She's just a whore and you're of age now and you need to practice dumpin' your loads in somethin' case you meet up with some nice young girl, so as you'll be confident and a real gentleman teachin' her how to be a woman who can please her man."

"You want, you can come over Sunday after lunch and do her all afternoon, Bobby," I said. "I expect you ain't never fucked a woman before and losin' your virginity inside your own mom would be about the best way to lose it, shootin' up inside her cunt."

We walked back to the car, up beside the passenger side where Mrs. Eaton sat, all red faced and squirmin' 'cause she was mostly naked and drippin' even knowin' we was talkin' about her own son, who came out of her pussy, fuckin' her.

I got Mrs. Eaton to step out onto the sidewalk, standin' with the door open hidin' her mostly from anyone who might be lookin'.

"Take a feel, Bobby," I said, unzippin' the skirt where it was done up on one side. The scant material fell to the gutter and I pushed her legs apart some so her son could reach in and feel her pussy. "I done fucked that baby hole three times in the last 24 hours. Go ahead Bobby. You'll be fuckin' her regular from now on startin' Sunday. Can't do it tonight lest you put a baby up inside her."

Bobby was so excited I could see a spot of pre-cum soakin' his pants. He slid in beside his mom and reached in and cupped his mother's cunt in his hand, marvelling at the wetness as he licked his fingers off before swipin' in deeper for more.

Mrs. Eaton moaned  and protested at the same time.

"Bobby, no. Bobby, that's wrong. I'm your mother, ohhhh, please nooooo, ooohhhh, oohhh yes, yes," she wailed as his fingers slid up and down her opening between her large, swollen lips.

"Best way is to stick two or three fingers up inside her," I advised. "This time get her to suck her own cunt juice off your fingers. Whores love that."

He did, feedin' his mother her own pussy slop, and her slurpin' it like she hadn't eaten in a week. After a few minutes I put her back in the car, picked up the skirt and threw it on the back seat.

"Thanks, Lawton," young Bob said. "Dad'll drop me off after church Sunday. I can't wait to start fuckin' her for real. Benny turns 18 in a couple weeks, so we can both start doin' her Sunday afternoons."

A few minutes later we drove off, Mrs. Eaton wearin' just the tank top and heels. I asked her how she felt about her sons fuckin' her and she burst into tears, sobbin' and sayin' how it's wrong and immoral.

"I can't do it," she sobbed. "Don't make me do it Lawton. I beg you. I'll do anything else. Anything."

I reminded her how she was just a whore and had no value beyond her pussy and bein' something to cum in.

"I know it, Lawton," she cried. "I know I'm just a whore. But they're my boys and it ain't right they be fuckin' their own mother."

I told her she had no say in who fucked her.

"Your Bobby sure seemed eager to fuck his mom," I said. "I expect if your own son sees you as a fuck whore, wet holes to slip his cock into and dump his loads, then that's all you are. He don't see you as his mother, just something he's wanted to fuck since he started noticin' tits and pussy."

We were on the other side of town now, it gettin' dark. The streets were all potholes and patched. The sidewalks were broken up and cans and paper and blastic bags were litered everywhere. There were lots of people gettin' out to the little dive bars, not low lifes or or anything, just average workin' people out for a beer.

Mrs. Eaton was playin' with her pussy as we drove, me stoppin' at intersections and eyes poppin' in other cars as Mrs. Eaton's big jugs came into view. I was feelin' all turned on by Mrs. Eaton and her own son shovin' his fingers up inside her and lickin' them off. I wanted to see those big tits, and I pulled off in front of a convenience store and quickly pulled the tank top up over her head so she was completely naked. She tried to cover up, but I pulled her hands away.

"Why you doin' this, Lawton," she whined. "We can just go back to your place and you can fuck me, do all my holes. People's gonna see me all naked and I'm gettin' scared this side of town."

The more she felt humiliated, the hornier I got. Some young guys were comin' down the side walk and I whistled them over. When they saw Mrs. Eaton, they whistled and hooted. They knew right off she was a whore, and when they started feelin' her up through the open window, she started sobbin' again. One guy reached down between her legs and suddenly she wasn't sobbin', she was moanin' and givin' out little gasps as he slid his fingers in and out of her.

They asked about price, and I said just blow jobs at $5. It was an insult even to a whore. There were six of them and they all pulled out cash and I met them at an alley half a block away, pulling a naked and crying Mrs. Eaton from the car, down the sidewalk, and into the alley where I found an old piece of cardboard for her to kneel on. I pushed her down, her big tits bouncin' and her nipples hard in the cool air.

The first guy handed me a five dollar bill and pulled out his good sized cock and held it for Mrs. Eaton to suck. I knew it was probably foul smellin' and maybe tasted bad at first, but once she started, her whore instincts kicked in and as she sucked and stroked with one hand, her other was at her drippin' pussy. The guy lasted about three minutes and spurted with his cock deep in her mouth, forcin' her to swallow quickly several times. She brought her hand from her pussy and sucked that off before returning them to her wet hole.

The other guys were in awe, and soon the second guy handed me the money and she was suckin' him, bringin' him off quickly, swallowin' every drop, and goin' on to the next. In less than half an hour, they'd all shot into her mouth. When I finally pulled her up to her feet, she wobbled for a minute on those heels, but soon was walkin' back out to the sidewalk, wet and horny and willin' to do anything.

"You're officially a whore," I told her as she stood naked on the sidewalk, holdin' up the thirty dollars the young men had paid. "You best get used to it, 'cause this is what you'll be doin' from now on 'til you ain't worth fuckin' no more."

She hung her head, and I could tell she was sobbin', and I just got hornier.

I took her back to my place, my Hoe Down plans postponed until I was sure she couldn't get knocked up. I let her into my apartment and got her in bed where I intended to spend the night with her after I got Ms. Jeffers taken care of. It was about eleven o'clock and I could hear muffled moans and yelps comin' from upstairs.

"You stay right here," I said to Mrs. Eaton. "I'll be back as soon as Ms. Jeffers' last Black cock is done with her."

I went through the whole routine as the last four nights. The last guy was well hung and could get a load up right quick. I counted him comin' in her four times in 45 minutes, and it wasn't hard to tell at least one load was way up her ass, the way she was all loose and drippin' there. But she was about worn out, fuckin' I think five cocks that night and gettin' done by Mrs. Tanner earlier. I got her in the bath and fixed up some food and coffee for her.

At the kitchen table, naked and eatin' leftovers from Owens, she looked ready to fall off her chair.

"I just figured out I been here five days, Lawton," she said. "I done got fucked by more than 30 cocks and had more than 100 loads of cum shot up me and I got years and years to go. I got no choice, I guess, bein' a whore like Mrs. Eaton. I thought I was only doin' it three days a week. And then there's the carnival and all them cocks gonna ride me and test me out tomorrow. I'm tired Lawton."

I told her three days a week was the original idea, but since she don't have no say, the plan changed and Mr. Harper plans to get all the value out of her pussy as quick as he can.

"That means seven days a week, Ms. Jeffers," I said. "You're at peak form right now, sort of like a prize cow, so we got to sell your pussy as often as possible now before it gets all stretched out and worn and you start lookin' all skanky. Don't no one wants a worn out pussy and floppy old tits all saggy from men pullin' at them and suckin' on the nipples. And most whores get knocked up a couple times cause they ain't never careful and don't think of consequences of takin' all that seed up in their baby tunnels."

She was near tears, but for some reason her shame and humiliation and fear turned me on even more, just like with Mrs. Eaton when I made her blow six strangers in an alley. So I told her about April Jones and how she got wore out and used all up 'til Mr. Harper just up and got rid of her.

"Don't need a whore that nobody wants to fuck that's costin' money to put up and feed," I said.

"W-what happened to her, Lawton," she asked, eyes wide and scared. "What happened to that April girl?"

"Mr. Wilson done told me the story, how she got fucked and used up so regular she weren't no use anymore cause of how she was just all loose and stretched out," I told her. "I done asked the same thing, but Mr. Wilson just gave this look and said I best ask Mr. Harper."

"You got to look after me, Lawton," she pleaded. "I ain't got nobody and I know gettin' fucked up my holes by all them cocks ever day I ain't gonna last too long. I don't want to get all worn out and no good, Lawton. You got to help me iffin' it comes to that -- Mr. Harper wantin' to get rid of me."

I promised I would, but told her she had to do everything I asked her to do, even if it scared her to do it.

"Whores don't usually get no favors, Ms. Jeffers," I told her. "They're just things for men to use to get themselves off and cum inside. I already asked Mr. Harper iffin' we could go easy on you, but you've got to understand he's a businessman and your cunt is just like money to him. It's like a machine that makes money. Iffin' you were him, would you give in to some whore's selfish needs and stop it makin' money every day like it's meant to?"

"I guess not, Lawton," she said real low, hangin' her head down. "I guess money's more important and I'm just a selfish whore. I just, I'm so tired and, I, um, oh Lawton, ain't I worth anythin' more than just my pussy?"

I found myself feelin' sorry for her on one hand, and gettin' all horny and hard thinkin' of her just bein' used and not havin' any say in what was happinin' to her.

"Not for me to say, Ms. Jeffers," I said. "Maybe you need to get more rest and eat better. I'll pick up some vitamins from Doc Egerton and get you started on the same thing got Mrs. Eaton performin' at peak capacity."

But despite all her worries and protestin' and carryin' on, I noticed her body was aroused with her nipples all hard and her pussy aroma waftin' up from where her juices leaked out on the chair.

"I can always feel my pussy, Lawton," she said. "It always tingles and throbs and gets all swelled up even if I ain't gettin' fucked. All I got to do is think about a cock and I started gettin' all wet. Just one touch and I'm all horny."

I told her I was gonna go down and fuck Mrs. Eaton for a while, but if she wanted, I could bring Mrs. Eaton up after so the two of them could sleep together and make out if they wanted.

"Mary's sure a lot of fun to play with, Lawton," she said, all smiles now. "I sure do like the way she tastes, and she does like a real whore, lickin' and suckin' everything. She even sucked my back door and stuck her tongue in. She just does everything she's told, Lawton? I mean even if she ain't sure about it?"

I told her about takin' Mrs. Eaton over to get her birth control pills and how her son is gonna start fuckin' and cumin' in her account of her bein' a whore, and how all Bob Junior's friends was plannin' on doin' her regular.

"And then I took her the other side of town buck naked and she sucked off six guys in an alley," I said, Ms. Jeffers' eyes gettin' all wide. "I'd of let them fuck her but for her missin' her pill yesterday. I done all that to show Mrs. Eaton she's got to do as she told."

"I guess that goes for me too, Lawton," she said. "I guess I could be in an alley doin' bums up against a dumpster."

I nodded.

"I'll try and plan special stuff for you, Ms. Jeffers," I said. "Stuff you'll like. But that don't mean you won't be called on to take off your clothes in front of people, or get fucked by a group of men, or work in one of them glory holes over in Haler City."

I told her about Mrs. Tanner wantin' to rent her out for entire nights so she and her husband could take turns with her.

"And their son Matt might be takin' a few turns inside you as well," I said. "Now you want me to send up Mrs. Eaton when I'm done with her?"

She nodded.

"Now, you're just a whore, but when she's here and I'm not, you're in charge of her," I said. "You want her to do somethin', she's got to do it, no matter what it is. She can be your own personal whore. You want her to suck on your pussy, she's got to do it."

Ms. Jeffers smiled.

"Really, Lawton? I'd sure love that," she said. "Mrs. Eaton surely is fun to play with. I heard half the men in town have done cum in her and the other half is just waitin' their turn."

I went back to my place where Mrs. Eaton was on the bed asleep, legs spread like they should be and her tits risin' and fallin' with her breathin'. I shed my jeans and shirt and slid up in between her legs, easin' my stiff shaft into her moist, loose cunt as she let out a gasp at the intrusion. But she soon settled down and I just did her missionary for a bit, slow and easy as her moans increased and her body started movin' in response, her juices lubricatin' like they're meant to. Even asleep her body knew what to do.

I had every intention of pullin' out of her before I came, but it was a real temptation to just spurt my seed up against her cervix and risk her gettin' knocked up. I really didn't care one way or the other if she got pregnant, but figured it would diminish her value as a whore, lessin there was a market for fuckin' pregnant women, which I didn't doubt.

In the end I switched it up and slid into her ass and pumped about 10 or 12 shots into her as I lay behind her pushed in a full eight inches. She had woken up when I rolled her onto her side to access her back door, and when my jets of cum hit, she could feel them fill her up.

She clenched and unclenched her loose little rosebud, gettin' the last drop of cum out of me, somethin' whores do instinctively. She thanked me and I just stayed buried up inside her for maybe ten or fifteen minutes as I told her how Ms. Jeffers was in charge of her and to do as she's told.