The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spent her mornin's in bed until almost noon, lay in the bathtub for an hour, then did up her hair and got ready for whoever was gonna use her body that day. And most afternoons somebody like Mr. Stephensen, or Doc, or even Millie Tanner came along and made use of her. Pastor Brown had made a habit of doin' her right before writin' his sermon, spendin' a couple hours in her, usually managin' a load in at least her pussy and rear end. People said his sermons had become inspired and inspirin'.

When she found out Mrs. Eaton was comin' back, she was hornier than ever. Ms. Jeffers and Mrs. Tanner fucked and sucked each other whenever the opportunity arose, quite often slurpin' some guys cum out of the other's cunt, but both women longed for Mrs. Eaton's body to play with.

"We got to fix up her room some," Ms. Jeffers said when she heard the news. "Maybe them church women can help. Make it look homey and invitin'."

I'd opened up the third bedroom as Mr. Harper had asked, and it was now made up nice in anticipation of Doc turnin' out another whore in the near future. Mr. Harper speculated it would be the wife and mother Doc had mention earlier, a Mrs. Janet Henderson who had two 18-year-old twin girls and a boy just a year older. She was a nurse just turned 40 and Doc had been workin' on her for a number of years, gettin' her tuned up for whorin' and settin' her up to be takin' advantage of numerous times 'til she couldn't stop and couldn't help herself.

"Her pussy's her main attraction," Doc had said. "She got a big clit always swelled up and tinglin', and her correspondin' pussy lips hang way down like flaps. And her pussy is bigger than most, able to take most any size easy. And she flows like a river. Her husband's been loanin' her out some and gettin' a few bucks for her -- thirty, forty bucks for her cunt. Maybe half that for blowjobs. If he has Wendell Harper runnin' her he'll get a percentage of what she earns. She'd be workin' most nights doin' probably ten or twelve cocks. She's a natural and they're talkin' about breedin' her."

I didn't understand the 'breedin'' thing, and I asked Doc what sense it made to breed the whores.

"Men love fuckin' a pregnant woman, Lawton," he said. "First off, she gets knocked up by one of her customers, and ain't nobody knows whose seed got her pregnant. So for the first month or three guys are trippin' over themselves to be the one to get her in the family way. But even if she gets knocked up early, mums the word, so to speak. Guys keep comin' back to cum in her."

Doc said when the whore starts to show, guys still want to fuck a pregnant bitch as she gets bigger and bigger, her tits swellin' up and her pussy gettin' all plump and her hormones makin' her hornier and hornier.

"A pregnant woman is prime fuckin', Lawton," he said. "With hormone changes and fluctuations they want to fuck day and night. Wendell could make twice the money off her by gettin' her knocked up. Eighteen months later he does it all over again, and her a milker by then, somethin' men go crazy for."

"But what about the baby," I asked, incredulous. "I mean there is an actual baby."

Doc laughed. "Of course there is," he said. "It's all set up beforehand as a surrogate birth. The whore is a surrogate and the baby is already spoken for through an agency and such. In fact there's a demand. This ain't Wendell Harper's first rodeo, Lawton. It's all legal."

I got some of the church women to come over and clean up and redecorate Mrs. Eaton's room, hopin' to make it cozy and invitin' for her when I brought her back, probably early Saturday mornin'.

A little Black girl named Jenna stayed after and wanted to know if she'd be any good as a whore.

"I kin fuck good and do blowjobs and such," she said, as she slipped out of her little dress and showed me her assets. "Most little Black girls like me get used as sluts. We get knocked up and push out little Black babies one after another and get all fat and ugly. I don't want that Mr. Lawton. I want to be a whore and get bred by white cocks."

She just turned 18 and was bein' used by a handful of Black teens. She was maybe five feet tall, thin with slender hips and tits a little big for the rest of her. Her pussy mound was rounded and her lips hung low and slightly open, a sliver of pink contrastin' the black skin.

"Pastor Brown okay with this," I asked. "Bein' a whore you'd have to live here and fuck a dozen times a day and take it up the ass and maybe do them there gloryholes and get gangbanged. You ready for that?"

"Yessir, Mr. Lawton," she said. "And I done talked to Pastor Brown and he said maybe I could talk to you and iffin it was okay with you they'd get me started on the pill and get me trained up some."

"Okay, I'll talk to Mr. Harper and maybe we can figure somethin' out," I said. "Maybe turn the dinin' room into another bedroom. I'll get Doc to start you on the pill and get you started on some whore vitamins."

Right them Ms. Jeffers walked into the room and I told her about Jenna wantin' to be a whore and how we was gonna see.

I left them together and the two naked women were soon in Ms. Jeffers' room tryin' out her bed and Ms. Jeffers initiatin' her into the saphoric arts. Beautiful Jenna would show up again later in this here story and by then had become a much-loved, much-fucked whore.

By Friday mornin' my sense of anticipation was through the roof. I couldn't concentrate at work, and wasn't gettin' much done. Harper called me up to his office and we worked out details of Mrs. Eaton's schedule with Bob Eaton sittin' in to make sure we had all the correct dates for his wife's porn video afternoons.

"When the boys say they want access to her pussy, what exactly do they mean," Mr. Harper asked. "Like a couple hours here and there to plant their seed in their mom, or like a whole day to take her over to a friend's house for one of them gangbang parties? We got to nail this down more."

"Um, well, I guess it could be a bit of both," Mr. Eaton said. "I reckon if you just carved out one evenin' or afternoon a week, in addition to the porn schedule, that would work."

"So we'll do the same thing, Lawton," Mr. Harper said. "Get Andi down at the teller windows to start takin' bookings for Mary, but this time up to 12 a day, startin', say, at seven o'clock and at half hour intervals. Get her to put my percentage in a special account and open an account for the boys. Lawton, you'll be takin' the biggest chunk so get Andi to open up a special account for you."

"What about Mrs. Eaton," I asked, meanin' her take of the money. "Shouldn't she have an account?"

Mr. Harper and Mr. Eaton both looked at me like I was a moron.

"I don't follow, Lawton," Mr. Harper said. "Why would Mary get an account."

"Well, um, ah, she's doin' the work, sir," I said. "Shouldn't she get paid?"

"She's a whore, Lawton," Mr. Eaton said. "She fucks. That's what she does. Ain't no need to go faunin' over her and makin' her think she's worth anythin' more than for her pussy. Woman like her is just meant for fuckin' and usin' 'til she ain't desirable anymore. But it does get me to thinkin' the one person who should be gettin' a percentage off Mary's cunt is Doc Egerton. He's the one really done earned it."

We penciled in ten percent for Doc Egerton and I went down to my office, worked up the schedule and then called Andi in to set everythin' up with the tellers.

"You wanted to see me," Andi asked, tappin' on my doorframe. "Somethin' about Mary Eaton? I thought she turned out to be a whore."

"Well, um, she is, sort of," I said. Andi was probably the smartest person in Johnsons Hollow and head teller at the bank. I was half in love with her and we'd gone on a few dates. I always found myself stumblin' over my words around her. "We got to set up this here schedule for her. She's startin' up workin' again out of Ms. Jeffers' place. This here sheet is who gets what percentage and you need to set up these four accounts. So when somebody pays at the teller window, you got to deposit those percentages in those accounts."

"You're gettin' most of the profits off her, Lawton," she said, lookin' at me funny. "You runnin' that whore your ownself?"

"I guess so," I said. "Mr. Eaton done gave her to me as long as his boys get their cut and Doc and Mr. Harper get some too. She got to do a bunch of pornography movies as well, seein' as she's got a contract all signed and everythin'."

"I hear she's somethin' wild in bed, Lawton," Andi said, a sly look on her face and a gleam in her eye. "You know anythin' about that? Ever sample the wares."

I got all flustered, Andi bein' so forward and direct. She wasn't as built as Mrs. Eaton or Ms. Jeffers, but she was a stunner just the same. She was more slender and athletic, maybe a high school cheerleader. Long, blonde hair, impish grin, almost a mischievous look on her face, like she knew somethin' you didn't. She had high, well-defined cheekbones, a generous chest, and almost boyish hips. But guys drooled over her and tripped over their words when she was around.

"Um, well, I, um...." was all I got out before Andi laughed.

"I guess that answers my question," she said. "You done fucked her back when she was stayin' upstairs at Emily Jeffers', before Bob's boys put her to work."

I couldn't lie to her.

"Take a seat, Andi," I said. "Yes, I fucked her and I run her for Mr. Harper. Her and Ms. Jeffers both. Before you and I ever went out. I, um, sampled both whores. A lot."

I told her the whole story about Haler City, the glory holes, runnin' them around almost naked to break down any remainin' inhibitions, and all about Doc dopin' them up and manipulatin' them over the years, the estrogen therapy, and keepin' them naked all the time.

"Tonight is Mrs. Eaton's birthday party and when it's over, I guess I own her pussy," I said. "Mr. Eaton doesn't want to be married to a whore, and the boys agreed to hand her over to me after Mr. Eaton had a talk with them. So as of midnight I can do whatever I want with her. Ain't nothin' will stop her from bein' a whore, so I'll run her I guess. Just like on that there schedule. Everybody's got to make their money off her."

"Lawton, um, I, I was hopin' maybe I could come over and see her bein' a whore," she said, sort of hesitant. "I mean I ain't never watched a whore servicin' men like they're meant to do. I knew Mary Eaton before she was a whore when she taught me in Sunday school. She sure was a beauty. Guess nobody knew she was a whore back then. The boys was always lookin' up her dress though. Michael Johnson was the worst!"

Her request took me by surprise, because I didn't expect it, not because it was a strange and somewhat depraved request. I'd lived in Johnsons Hollow almost a year by then and became accustomed to how women of low cast were viewed as objects and women who fell as low as Mrs. Eaton were barely considered human. So Andi's request was perfectly normal to her, and most others in the town would have been right there with her. People are curious, and watchin' a whore like Mrs. Eaton takin' cock is quite somethin' to witness.

"Um, ah well, yeah, I guess we can do that, Andi," I said, recoverin' quickly. "You can meet me at my place just after midnight and help me get her upstairs and cleaned up. They got a couple dozen young guys lined up for the party, so she'll be, um, covered in, um, cum. I got to warn you, though, Millie Tanner's sellin' her pussy out of my apartment three nights a week and if she works tonight she may sleep over tonight 'cause her son Matt's gonna be at Mrs. Eaton's party."

So then I had to tell her about Mrs. Tanner and how her husband John wanted her turnin' tricks and how Doc Egerton had been tunin' her up over the years as well. And how Mrs. Tanner and Ms. Jeffers fucked and sucked each other constantly and how they loved to double-team Mrs. Eaton.

Andi's breathin' got a little rough as I told her that, and I knew right away she swung both ways and was turned on plenty. She was wearin' a short skirt, and as per Mr. Harper's rules at the bank, none of the women wore panties. I could smell her arousal, and she knew I could smell her as a flush rose up on her face and cleavage.

"You mean all three of them, ah, you know, eat each other, um, down there," she asked, embarrassment showin' now.

"Whenever they get a chance," I said. "Usually starts with one suckin' the cum out of the other. But they can go at it for a couple hours."

Andi was squeezin' her legs together now, fidgetin' and not knowin' what to do with her hands. Finally she crossed one leg over the other and put her hands on her lap. I'd fucked Andi maybe a half dozen times, and she was good in bed. Andi was girlfriend material, not a whore like Mrs. Eaton. But she could milk the cum out of a guy. Now I was seein' another side of her. She was bisexual and needin' to try out Mrs. Eaton.

"Any time you want to ride either whore, just say so, Andi," I said. "Millie Tanner too. Their meant for playin' with and since I own Mrs. Eaton, and sort of run the other two whores, you're free to use them. Maybe we can do Mrs. Eaton together once I get her home. She literally does anything she's told."

"I never done a woman before, Lawton," she said, sort of low and lookin' at the floor. "I'd sure appreciate you helpin' me get started on Mary Eaton."

"We can play with her most anytime, Andi," I said. "You won't believe the taste of her. She and Ms. Jeffers are like flowers givin' off this sweet nectar like honey and champaign mixed up together. I'll let you drink some up."

Andi was gettin' all worked up, and her pussy smell was fillin' my office as she sat and squirmed while we talked about Mrs. Eaton and the fun we could have with her. Andi wasn't no whore, but she sure could be fun, and I had a hankerin' to go out steady with her. Doc Egerton wasn't her doctor, so I knew she probably wasn't messed with none and, while she liked her fun, wasn't no whore.

"You show up at my place just after midnight and we'll get Mary Eaton run through the shower and see what shape she's in," I said. "Her body just fucks automatic like even if she's half passed out."

Andi had a hard time conscentratin' all afternoon behind the tellar window. She squirmed and kept pushin' her legs together like she needed to pee. I could just see along the line of tellars from my desk out my office door. Her hand strayed to her pussy numerous times but just through the thin dress material.

Bob Eaton droped by my office about four-thirty, checkin' to make sure everythin' was in place for takin' Mary Eaton off his hands after the party.

"I'm all set, sir," I said. "Andi's gonna meet me at my place and help me get her upstairs and cleaned up. We might play with her some after if she's in any condition."

"I expect she'll be a might wore out, Lawton," he said. "Quite a lineup of youngsters I expect. I told the boys I was goin' first and then retirin' to my study for the rest of the night. Mary makes so much noise I'll probably close the door and put some music on."

We talked a few minutes longer, him marvelin' how much mess Mrs. Eaton makes in the course of gettin' fucked and how his boys were always after her to clean up and change the sheets after they fucked her in their beds most nights.

"The amount of cunt slop comes out of her always amazes me, Lawton," he said. "Bein' a whore, though, she's always horny and always wet and drippin'. Can't keep a pair of panties on her 'cause she soaks them in no time. She mostly stopped wearin' them years ago."

"I know what you mean, Mr. Eaton," I said. "I figure I'll need to contract out the laundry once Mrs. Eaton starts takin' customers. We got her doin' around a dozen a night. Ms. Jeffers pussy ain't near as wet, but she still makes a mess all those men's cum drippin' out of her."

After work I went home to make sure Ms. Jeffers was all ready for her evenin' with nine Black men droppin' by to fuck her various holes. I gave her the list and as she read it her expression changed for each name on the list. Some made her smile, some frown, but she stood there naked at the kitchen table wet and horny as she got herself psyched up for the evenin'. Doc's new treatments for her had her almost constantly aroused. She was doin' anywhere from eight to 12 cocks a day just from the list, plus usually some freebees in the afternoons.

I admired her body as I put some bags of groceries on the table. With Mrs. Eaton back in her room, the two whores would need to have well-stocked shelves. I reached down and played with Ms. Jeffers glistenin' pussy lips as she finished readin' the list. She was wet and her lips hung open like always, her now-loose cunt always ready for use.

"Ohhhh," she moaned as my fingers played with her, rubbin' her clit and slidin't through the slick, wetness. "Lawton, noooo, stop please. Ohh, I need it bad. We got time Lawton."

I teased her a bit more, squeezin' her tits and tweakin' her nipples.

"Don't tease me, ooohhhhhhhh, nooooo! Lawton, stop."

She was becomin' more and more like Mrs. Eaton every day, her body was ripe and ready all the time, allowin' Mr. Harper to add those extra clients and bring her start time down to just after supper. She became increasingly more horny as the day wore on. It was sort of by design so she would be at her peak of ripeness when her first client showed up.

I slid two fingers up inside her and stroked in and out, makin' sure the spungy g-spot got lots of attention. The flow of juices doubled immediately and her moans got louder.

"Mrs. Eaton's comin' home tonight," I said. "You can have her all afternoon tomorrow. Don't be too rough on her. But tonight Andi and I are gonna play with her down at my place."

Before we could talk any more about Mrs. Eaton, a huge Black man knocked at the door and Ms. Jeffers let him in, her eagerness to get him into the bedroom obvious as she unbuckled his belt and quickly dropped his trousers to the floor, unleashin' a big, half-hard cock that grew quickly to between eight and nine inches as she stroked and licked it, squated on her haunches beside the bed. Her loose quim was wet and drippin' her pussy juice off the ends of her big and engorged cunt lips.

I put the groceries away as she lay back on the bed and the Black man removed his shirt and crawled up between her legs, gettin' a good taste of her nectar before climbin' up further and slidin' his massive rod into her quiverin' and receptive cunt. I was puttin' cans of vegetables in the cupboard when she let out a loud moan as his cock bottomed out in her baby tunnel, and as he started up, she got louder and louder. I could hear the bed springs groanin' and the headboard hittin' the wall.

We had shortened the length of time any one man could spend fuckin' her, so her johns were takin' her with much more energy, tryin' to get off quickly inside her so they'd have time to get at least a second load up and dumped in her before their time was up. This guy had fucked her many times before and knew how to fuck her to bring her off with long and intense orgasms.

But I had to get down to my apartment, get supper, get cleaned up, and get over to Mr. Eaton's house for Mary Eaton's 40th birthday party. Bob Eaton told me I could get there early to take a look at her before the action started in that apartment above the garage where she'd spent most of her time fuckin' the last six months or so.

By the time I got there, it was almost eight o'clock with the party to start shortly. I had maybe ten minutes to get up the stairs at the back of the garage and talk to Mrs. Eaton before the crowds showed up. I stopped dumfounded at the bottom of the stairs at the end of the path through the woods and across the lawn. It was so worn there was no grass left. The number of people who must have crossed that short distance must have been in the hundreds to cause that much destruction.