The Ballad of Emily Jeffers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went up the stairs and hesitated before openin' the door into the room Mrs. Eaton had lived in for the past six months. I knew I had to prepare myself for what I might see, after hearin' all the things she was doin' and havin' done to her. I knew she had tattoos, piercin's and was kept in a cage. I didn't know if there was anything else, so I steeled myself as I opened the door and walked in to see Mrs. Eaton basically layin' on an padded stand, sort of like an alter, legs spread with her knees up with straps fastenin' her ankles to stirrups on both sides.

Mrs. Eaton did indeed have nipple rings and a big barbell-shaped piece of metal jewelry through her clit. I walked in and saw she was reclined on a square bed-like stand padded and covered in vinyl. The clit piercing stood out because the jewerly was more than an inch long and the shaft was thick through a hole in her clit hood. You knew it was heavy from the way it hung down, pullin' the engorged clit with it.

The nipple rings were also heavy gauge gold, and the holes through her nipples were large and stretched out from men pullin' and playin' with the nipple rings.

Her eyes were closed so she didn't see me at first. Her fingers were playin' up and down her clit and slidin' into her wet gash, pushin' her thick, long lips apart to expose a loose, juicy orifice that had literally had more than a thousand cocks in it since I'd seen it last. A thousand or more loads of cum shot inside one woman. She moaned as she played.

When she sensed there was somebody in the room, she started into what almost sounded like an advertisement, sayin' she was a whore and she serviced both men and women and rates were written on a brochure I could find on the stand at the door on the way in. She never stopped rubbin' her pussy and her other hand played with her big tits, liftin' them and squeezin' them and pullin' those nipple rings to work up extra sensation. Then she listed all the things she did, all the holes available, gangbang rates, party rates, and a few other things I didn't really hear as I beheld Mrs. Eaton sell herself and give a demonstration of her body.

"I'm a pornography whore and all my videos are available here for $49.99," she finished.

"Happy Birthday," I said.

She shot up to a sittin' position, or tried to, but with her legs wide spread and her ankles strapped to the table it was difficult. She threw her hands behind her for support and looked up at me, her eyes wide and her mouth a big 'O' like she was ready to suck cock.

"I, I, I, know you," she said, lookin' up at me. "I know who you are I think. You can fuck me if you done paid at the door."

She spread her thighs a bit more to signify she was open for business. She was well lubricated, her juice drippin' out more obvious.

"After your birthday party, I'm takin' you home, Mrs. Eaton," I said. "Your husband done give you to me so I'll run you as a whore from Ms. Jeffers' place."

"Birthday party?" she said. "My birthday? Is it my birthday?""

She looked at me again, conscentratin' and I could tell she was tryin' hard to remember who I was. It had been six months since she'd seen me. We fucked a few dozen times, but she'd been fucked by so many people I guess I didn't stand out none. She'd been kept in this room mostly for those six months, lyin' on a dog bed and takin' every cock that walked through that door.

"Mary," I said. "It's Lawton. Don't you remember livin' with Emily Jeffers and you and her bein' whores for Mr. Harper? You and me, we went to Haler City and you sucked cock at that adult book store. Remember that?"

"My boys fuck me," she said. "Every night Bobby or Benny take me off my leash and fucks me in their bedroom where I used to read to them and sing to them 'til they went to sleep. Now they just fuck me. Benny fucked me last night, shootin' his seed up my cunt. My sons want to make me pregnant. I heard 'em talkin'. I'm a whore. What did you say your name was?"

I was choked up. I couldn't speak. Was she on somethin'? Maybe some tranquilizer like prozac or valium? She seemed barely conscious and unaware of anything other than her pussy, which she was still rubbin' and it was still flowin'.

"Doc has her on somethin'," a voice said from behind me. "He figured get her all sleepy and sloppy would ensure all the boys would have a good time tonight."

I hadn't heard Mr. Harper come up the stairs.

"I just come over early to get my turn," he said, his eyes on the whore as she lay writhin' and undulatin' on the table. "The boys will start arrivin' any minute, so Bob and I got to the head of the line."

And as if on que, Bob Eaton walked in from a side door that must have gone into the house. He carried a big birthday cake and smilin' at us, put it down on a table in the little kitchenette.

"Any time Wendell," he said. "You can go first, maybe before the boys get here. She's been primed with that there prozac, so just step right up and slide in whatever hole you want. When she's all tranquelized like this, her butt hole is as loose as her pussy, and we done cleaned her out with a couple enemas earlier."

That little rosebud wasn't so little anymore. It was loose and puckery and red, and you could tell it got plenty of use. It opened and closed as she played with her pussy, makin' it a plenty temptin' hole to plug. I'd cum in it a few times, my eight inches buried to the hilt in her back door and my jizz pumped deep inside her.

"Thanks Bob," Mr. Harper said as he unbuckled. He walked up between Mrs. Eaton's legs and dropped his trousers. "I figure I'll start in her pussy and dump in her ass."

He stroked his cock a few times, but it was already hard enough to slide into Mrs. Eaton's slack hole. She moaned as he slid through her wet lips, no doubt grazin' her rubbery g-spot up top inside, and then bottomin' out against her open cervix.

"She done got a lot looser since I done her last week," Mr. Harper opined. "Must have been that gangbang over at the lodge got her all stretched out. There were no doubt some big lads there."

"She couldn't move for three days," Mr. Eaton laughed. "She just lay there and took it the next two nights she was so beat. But she still came like the whore she is, and Benny finally got to fist her, she was so loose."

As Mr. Harper picked up his pace, squishy noises comin' from Mrs. Eaton's pussy, I heard steps up the stairs and soon the room was fillin' up with the 18-year-olds of Johnsons Hollow. Within' minutes there were a dozen, and as they stood behind Mr. Harper encouragin' him on, more arrived. Then Bobby and Benny shoved through from the door to the house and young guys parted as they made their way to where their mother was spread and Mr. Harper was breedin' her like she was a sow, her tits floppin' and bouncin and her hips buckin' up to meet each of Mr. Harper's thrusts into her abused cunt.

Most had their cocks out now and were stroken slowly, all eyes on Mrs. Eaton's body as she moaned and screamed and approached her first of many orgasms. She was just risin' up on the first wave when Mr. Harper redoubled his efforts and pounded into her like a jackhammer, bringin' her over the top and launchin' his own eruption of a dozen ropy shots of his jism deep into her breedin' hole. She bucked and moaned as he held her there, impaled on his fat eight inches as his balls unloaded into her, markin' the first of many loads she'd accept that night.

The young guys clapped and cheered as Mr. Harper finished inside her cunt, instead of her ass as he'd first suggested, and withdrew his still-hard cock and unleashin' his mammoth load from her whore cunt. It slid down her butt crack and onto the vinyl of the tabled, eventually drippin' down the edge and onto the floor.

I could just hear Mrs. Eaton's groans of pleasure over the cat calls and jeers of the boisterous boys as she slid down the far side of her first orgasm. She cried in disappointment as Mr. Harper pulled out. But she was soon moanin' contently as her husband Bob slid his average tool into her and started his own rhythm. She was loose and filled with her own juices and Mr. Harper's cum, and as Mr. Eaton later explained, he got no friction in her and pulled out and rammed it home in her ass, cumin a few minutes later. He pulled out and soon the first of the boys was in her and the party had begun.

Somebody turned a stereo on, and drinks started appearin'. Bobby and Benny brought out trays of food, and at one point Bobby got the boys to be silent while Benny fucked his mother and Bobby made announcements about everybody should feel free to use Mrs. Eaton however they wished.

"Don't be shy," he said, standin' on a chair. "It's not everyday you get to use a whore at no charge. I know you've all fucked her before -- most of you many times - but after tonight you'll have to go through Lawton here who's gonna run her from now on over at his place with Millie Tanner and Emily Jeffers."

The crowd took it all in and judgin' from business over the next few weeks, had no problem with the change. In fact I got a dozen bookin's that night.

At some point they took Mrs. Eaton off the table and had her on all fours, cocks in her mouth and her pussy or ass at the same time, sort of speedin' up the process as two guys could get off in her at the same time. She could barely keep from fallin', but the guy poundin' into her from behind held her up as her tits swung almost to the floor, her nipples so sucked on and bitten they were swelled up and rough lookin'. The nipple rings were connected now with a chain that dragged on the carpeted floor. Nobody lasted more than five minutes, so most people had their second turn with her by just after eleven o'clock, givin' plenty of time for birthday cake and the ritual spankin' of the birthday girl -- forty smacks by her two sons.

Mr. Harper left early, and Mr. Eaton was just gettin' ready to head down to his study early on when I stopped him and asked if we could speak. He nodded and gestured for me to follow him. We left the moanin' and groanin' and gruntin' behind and I follow him downstairs.

"You can take a turn you know, Lawton," Mr. Eaton said. "I know you'll do her whenever you want, but she's real hot right now. Nothin' better than fuckin' a whore when she's on fire."

I thanked him for the offer, temptin' as it was, but said I needed to get Mrs. Eaton's personal stuff like birth certificate, driver's license, passport -- plus anything else he could think of.

"I'm not sure why she'd ever need any of that stuff, Lawton," he said. "She just a whore now. She ain't got any real status in society anymore. Like gettin' ID for a dog or a cow. But I somehow knew you'd want it, so I got it all ready for ya."

I just nodded along with whatever he said. He'd got the divorce papers signed off on by Judge Hargraves two motnhs ago. He was a regular customer and understood the situation. Her credit cards were all cancelled. Her memberships and magazine subscriptions were all cancelled. Her name was struck from all church records and from the PTA minutes. Her drivers license was revoked and all record of it removed from the records. Except for her birth certificate, she didn't exist anymore.

"So, Lawton," Mr. Eaton said. "You can do whatever you want with her or to her and there ain't nobody to care and no penalty to pay. My boys made enough money offa her to pay college tuition a hundred times over, and them movies is just like printin' money."

I'd be makin' a pile off her as well, but I suddenly realized I didn't have to. She didn't have to fuck for money. She didn't need to be treated like a whore. If Doc stopped all the treatments, she'd probably return to bein' just an ordinary woman -- wife, mother, Sunday school teacher, PTA president. We made her a whore.

I took the big envelope Mr. Eaton had given me and took it out to my car. I didn't know why I wanted it, but I knew it would come in handy down the road. The birth certificate was enough to build a new life on, I figured. And by now I'd saved quite a bit of money and could get both women out of Johnsons Hollow and resituated pretty soon. With the money Mrs. Eaton's cunt was gonna bring in now, it wouldn't be long.

Back at the party, they had Mrs. Eaton sittin' in a chair at the table, Bobby holdin' her hand as she sliced birthday cake. Benny held her up so she wouldn't slide out of the chair, his hands around and under her tits as he stood behind her. She was covered in cum and sweat, slick on every part of her body. A big pool of cum was formin' on the chair between her spread legs. Her pussy was a gaping maw and her lips were puffed up and stretched out almost to twice their normal size.

Suddenly the boys broke into singin' Happy Birthday, but changin' her name from 'Mary' to 'Cum Slut Mary' and jeerin' at her. Except for Jason, Matt, and Michael, who participated in everything else, but fell short of verbal abuse.

It was obvious there would be no more fuckin'. Her eyes were glazed over and she was barely conscious. I figured each guy had cum a couple of times, and she was so covered in jism nobody really wanted to touch her now. So the guys left a few at a time. There were half a dozen cars on the curb, and most guys had sort of carpooled, so when each driver left, he took two or three others with him. By midnight it was just Bobby and me.

"She's all yours now, Lawton," he said. "We'll be over to use her cunt from time to time. Some of us are already plannin' on usin' Millie Tanner. And Jason's mom is supposed to be good too. Plus Mrs. Henderson is gonna be run out of Ms. Jeffers' place too. Lots of pussy."

Turns out Janet Henderson was the school nurse.

Mrs. Eaton was on her dog bed on the floor. Somebody had pulled it out of the cage so she could be layed out on it, legs wide, pussy a big, messy hole, and her tits all red marks from people suckin' on her.

I had to get Bobby to help me get her up on her feet and down the stairs. While the prozac might have worn off some, the physical activity of gettin' fucked by more than 20 men had worn her out. Her eyes were almost shut and her arms and legs were barely responsive as we held onto her and headed down those back stairs and into the back yard. She had frosting from the cake on her face and in her hair as somebody thought it a fun thing to rub the cake on her already cum-covered body.

We got her around the house and on the front lawn where we set her down while I got my keys out and opened the doors, then wrestled her into the passenger seat and secured her in place with the seatbelt. She was naked and covered in dryin' cum, so I had a towel all ready to put under her. She was completely visible under the street lights as I drove the ten minutes to my place where I saw Andi's car parked at the curb.

I pulled into the driveway and Andi ran down the steps where she'd been waiting. I got out and went around to Mrs. Eaton and between us we lifted her out and half carried her to the house where we set her down in the grass, all wet with dew, and cold. But I had to run up and unlock the door and then the inside door. Andi held her sort of sittin' up in the grass, Mrs. Eaton's pussy now wet with the dew as well. If she felt the chill, she didn't react, bein' emotionally and physically drained.

We finally got her in the house and to the shower where we held her up and got some warm water sprayin' down on her and cleanin' her off and bringin' her back to life some. When we figured she was all clean on the outside, I used one of the one-use enema bottles to flush out her ass and then cleaned the bottle out and repeated the process in her pussy. Then we filled up the bathtub and held her in place while she soaked for half an hour.

Andi was awed and fascinated by Mrs. Eaton's body, often slidin' her hand up and down her tits, tuggin' on the nipple rings, and then buryin' her hand down between her legs under the water and playin' with her well-used pussy. Mrs. Eaton was still only half conscious, and moaned from time to time if Andi hit the right spot.

"I understand why men are attracted to her, Lawton," she said, her fingers slidin' in and out of Mrs. Eaton. "She's beautiful and she feels so great to touch. And because she's just a whore you don't need to worry about how she feels about just bein' an object to use. But it's the way she reacts, even when she's asleep, that gets to you. She's an organizm whose only reason for bein' is to have orgasms. It's staggerin' when you think about it. She self-lubricates so cocks can fuck her until she climaxes. And she can do it time after time after time without stoppin'."

I nodded my agreement. I knew Andi was pullin' on that clit piercin', curious as to what effect it might have on Mrs. Eaton. The older woman let out a gasp and then began moanin'.

"We'll get her out of the tub and dried off," I said. "I'll get her on my bed and then we can see if she wakes up. Might be she ain't eaten all day. I'll put a pot of coffee on too. Regardless, we can play with her some. Get her juiced up and you can taste what comes out of her pussy. I gotta warn you though, it's addictive."

Andi was tremblin' with anticipation as I carried Mrs. Eaton from the bathroom and laid her down on some towels on the bed. We dried her off and I told Andi to take off her clothes and crawl in with Mrs. Eaton.

"She likes to be held nice and gentle," I said, rememberin' those nights when we fucked for hours and barely even moved. "Take them nipple rings out and then start suckin' and see what she does. Just go easy. You'll get her all wet real quick. And kissin' and suckin' on her neck drives her crazy."

I heaved a sigh of relief. Mrs. Eaton was finally home after six months of bein' put to service by her sons. She was marked up some and pierced and tattooed, but she was home. She'd been fucked more in that time than most women in ten lifetimes. But she wasn't knocked up, and while mentally there might have been problems, physically she seemed fine.

There were still many thousands of fucks left in Mrs. Eaton.